The Ten Day Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,524 Followers

Beth was still sat in the day room, I joined her and we chatted. Some minutes later both the girls came down and said they would make something to eat and both disappeared into the kitchen.

"I'm trying to gauge which one is the strongest, somehow I think there evenly matched, you have some interesting times ahead of you Josh, I envy you."

There was a sadness in her eyes I had seen before, I smiled and thanked her again for coming and talked about Cassie and my next trip up to her, all three of us had talked about buying a cabin away from it all, Cassie had checked out a few places and our next trip up was to finalize the deal on one of the cabins. The girls interrupted us to tell us the food was ready.

After we had eaten, I asked Mary to show our guest around the house. Both girls got up and left leaving Paula and I to sort out the dishes and clean the kitchen, after we had finished I looked at Paula, then lifted her onto the counter, she smiled and pulled my head to her breasts, sucking on one nipple and gently pulling on the other.

Paula sucked in air and said, "please do me hard, I was bad,"

I squeezed both her breasts together, instinctively she winced then threw her head back, I nibbled on both, they were both now very hard, then pushing her backward onto the counter exposing her clean shaved vagina, holding her down by her pubic bone I assaulted her sweet slit, running my tongue along it, until it found her clit, running circles around it, toying with it, I quickly looked up and Paula's hands where pulling hard on her nipples, making cones of her breasts.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled on it, Paula moaned putting her legs onto my shoulders as she came, I stopped to lick come from her slit and used it on her clit I kept assaulting her clit time and time again, by now she must have been so sore but her legs made sure I didn't move from my position. This time she came so hard she screamed, her legs gave way and flopped away from my shoulders, I pulled her off the counter and up against the fridge door, entering her as I did so. Paula wrapped her legs around me as I slammed myself hard into her.

Small grunting noises that seemed to come from deep within her could be heard every time I pushed myself deep into her, the movement pushing her up the fridge door her breasts crushed between us I could feel her hard nipples digging into my chest. We kissed hard and passionately as we both came together, I waited for Paula to come down from here orgasm, reluctantly my dick had already left her warm pussy. I carried her upstairs to her room, Paula holding me as we climbed the stairs even taking her time to bite my shoulder as we went. The room was empty so I lay her on the bed, she went to remove her mask.

I held her arm and she looked at me, "mask off in here only ok?"

She nodded and unclasped it, I kissed her forehead and left her to rest, going to my room and having a quick shower, with a towel wrapped around me I entered my room, Both Beth and Mary were sat on the bed waiting.

+++++++

It was only because Josh had asked me to take this woman on a tour of the house I had agreed, the front door would have been the only part of it I would have shown her naked or not.

"Josh plans to let you both come here together in future you know that don't you."

I nodded my head and simply said "yes."

We walked into the fun room and Beth sat on the table that Cassie and she herself had been strapped to just recently, she watched as the woman looked around then picked up the strap-on. Mary watched in half amusement as she noticed that her nipples were getting hard when she had the strap-on in her hand.

"Have you ever used this table?" I asked

Beth looked up at her, a sadness seemed to exude from her for a moment, she shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "no this is one of Josh's more recent inventions. I never had the pleasure."

I watched her for a moment, standing she would have been five foot five, slightly shorter than both Paula and I but her body tone was similar to ours, Josh liked his women with very little body fat on them, I smirked to myself, I suppose it was because he had to keep having to carry us all back to bed afterwards. Her breasts were nice not much bigger than mine and now her nipples were erect she did notice that they were slightly longer and darker than hers, she was clean shaved compared to my small landing strip.

The woman slapped the table with her hand, jolting me from my revelry, "has he ever beat you?"

How dare she ask that, Josh could never do that, but I knew I was set to punch her for asking I just shook my head I was to angry to even answer.

Beth smiled, "no he never will, have you ever stopped to think that this arrangement isn't your usual master slave relationship."

I sat next to her, I told her I had thought about it once, just before I agreed to become his slave. Josh was unlike any man I knew then or have ever met since, we talked about the time I first met Josh, before I had realized it, this woman pretty much had my life story with him, it was then we both heard Paula scream. We both looked at each other and smiled, the woman then laid back on the table, her legs still dangled over the edge.

"I will make a deal with you, make me come like she has just done and I will tell you who was Josh's first."

Instantly my pussy got warm, this woman knew who Josh's first was but it was going to cost me to know, it was a tempting offer and any other time I would have agreed.

I got up from the table saying, "I'm Josh's not yours."

We continued our tour of the other rooms in the house, the woman seemed interested in the other fun room, but I stood by the door as she went in I wouldn't get close to her after that just in case she smelt me, I was still wet fantasizing about what I would do to her on the table, as we passed our room we could hear Josh talking, we walked to other rooms and then back to Josh's, as we sat on the bed we heard the shower stop, moments later Josh walked out.

It was Beth who spoke first, "she wouldn't take me on the table in the fun room."

I blushed, how could she say that. Josh looked at me and I just got redder, "What did she offer you?" he said

Before I could answer him the woman spoke again "well I did say I would tell her who the first was,"

"Josh you promised that one day I would get the chance to earn my collar back, give me the chance now to earn it back, please."

Josh walked over to the cabinet by his bed, then pulled out a collar, I watched the woman's eyes light up a big smile across her face, "you kept my collar,"

I felt like I wasn't in the room as the whole conversation went from this woman to Josh and back, I was afraid to move just incase they realized I was there and stopped talking, Josh held the collar firmly in his hand asking her why she had even thought of letting me know who the first was, she stood her ground telling him that we had heard Paula's orgasm in the fun room and she got a little horny, what he said then shocked me.

"It comes at a price, are you willing to pay that price?"

The woman didn't even hesitate, immediately she said, "yes,"

Josh grabbed the woman by the hand and pulled her out the room practically dragging her into the fun room and strapping her to the table, I stood by the door uncertain of what to do. Josh walked up to me and held my head in his hands.

"Once and for all, do you really want to know who the first was?"

All women want to know the answer to that question and until that moment in time I was one of them, yet I saw something in Josh's eyes, it was there just for a moment, he tried to hide it but he wasn't quick enough and a realization dawned on me, my heart had again started to beat itself out of my chest, I knew the answer to Josh's question, it would never need to come from Josh's lips.

There was only one answer I had to give Josh, "No."

Josh smiled and kissed me, I desperately needed to kiss him back, I needed to share that moment with him as another realization dawned on me, I was going to be given a gift now, simply because I didn't want to know the answer to the question, I did wonder if Josh would ever realize that I had seen it in his eyes, I had the answer now and I no longer needed the question.

He handed me her collar, then as he left the fun room he simply said, "enjoy."

My pussy was soaked now, she was mine, there was a quick look of fear in her eyes as I walked over to her, she raised her head and I put her collar on her, I let my hand run down her body, she had such soft skin, so supple, both her nipples so hard now. Her rib cage showing as her breathing became rapid in anticipation, I still continued to run my hand down her body gently circling her navel, then on to her pubic bone, her clit had started to stand proud as the blood started to collect in her pussy lips.

I think what I did next caught us both by surprise, I slapped her with the flat of my hand right across her clit and pubic bone, her clit stood even more proud and her body arched upwards, I had to slap her again, if anything her clit got even more erect, her whole pubic bone area was now a red mark.

"I'll tell you just don't hit me again,"

I picked up an object from under the table stood above her then walked over to her head, sitting on her chest now I looked at the fear in her eyes, placing the gag in her mouth and making sure it was tight.

"it doesn't matter now your one of us again and you're my present for not knowing, if I know Josh will take my present away from me and we don't want that do we?"

Beth shook her head, a realization coming to her now, she had pushed to many of Mary's buttons and now she was going to live to regret it. She should have listened to Cassie when she had called, Cassie had been here and had known what this one was capable of.

+++++++

I sat for a few minutes in the office watching Mary on the screen, making sure she behaved. I had never seen her slap anyone before and I nearly went back into the fun room to stop her, she was on a mission now. It didn't take her long to turn Beth on, once she had got her there her usual plan was to keep her there, Mary was a true artist at that, her use of all the vibrators and the strap-on plus the lube kept Beth on an orgasmic high.

I went down to the workshop, I had some things to get ready for the morning, after an hour I was satisfied that the girls were going to be pleased. I walked back to my office and what I see on the screen made me run to the fun room, Beth had clearly passed out, a cardinal rule, passed out means you stop. But Mary had un-strapped her, turned her over and had just finished using the strap-on in her ass, by the time I got to the fun room Mary was squatting over Beth getting ready to pee on her.

I pulled her off, pee freely running out of Mary and over me as I carried her to her room, I threw her on the bed waking Paula as I did so, Mary was now on all fours on the bed, a far away look in her eyes.

"In the morning your out of here."

I left the room practically slamming the door as I did so, back in the fun room I run a bath, Beth was still out and fortunately didn't know what was about to happen to her, I carried her into the bath gently washing her whole body, slowly her senses returned to her.

"did I pass the test?"

I held her close to me, and said, "with flying colors, welcome back Beth."

She was crying, "I missed you so much, I missed this so much I know we have Canada, but I've always wanted to be here as well, this is where I truly belong."

I dried her off and carried her to my room, passing Paula on the landing as I did. I didn't want to talk to either of the girls tonight, so simply told Paula that she was to sleep with Beth tonight and leave Mary alone in her room, Paula obeyed and got into bed holding Beth in her arms, Paula was clearly shocked at the state Beth was in and couldn't believe any of this was Mary's work.

I knew I had to get to the bottom of this but I was just so angry that Mary had betrayed my trust in her, I gave her Beth as a present and she had gone beyond what she is allowed to do. On the spur of the moment I walked into the girls room, Mary was now sat in a corner, that far away look still in her eyes. I grabbed her and carried her into the shower room.

Hit the cold switch and got under the shower with her, the cold must have hit her like a freight train, Mary was screaming and thrashing around, she was incredibly strong, then just as suddenly she flopped to the shower floor sobbing, I switched the shower off, wrapped her in a towel, dried us both off and carried her to the bed, laid her down and held her as she continued to sob, after an age her breathing changed and she slept.

I detached myself from her and went to my office, picked up the phone and dialed Cassie's number, it rang for an age then a sleepy Cassie answered it with a very tired "hello"

"Cassie it's me, I need you here when can you get here?"

It was as though a different Cassie was now on the phone. "I will call the airport and get the plane ready, give me five hours."

The line went dead before I had a chance to thank her, as quietly as I could I went up to check on Beth, Paula still had her in her arms stroking her hair, both there masks now on the floor. Paula looked at me and see me looking at the masks, I suppose at a time like this, it's of little relevance that I had tried so hard to keep the girls names and faces secret from each other. Paula waved and I waved back then as quietly as I could closed the door.

Mary was still asleep when I checked on her, so I went back down stairs and waited. Five hours on the dot a taxi pulled up at the gate I buzzed it in and Cassie walked through the front door, The house was still quiet so we walked to my office before we hugged and talked. I showed her the tape of Mary and Beth in the fun room.

All the way through it Cassie just said "Oh God."

I stopped it at the point I came in and pulled her off, Cassie just looked at me. There was only one thing to say really, Mary had become road trip material. We both walked up the stairs to my room, Beth was still in Paula's arms, Paula had been awake all this time, we checked Beth out while she slept, Paula pulled the towel back, and apart from bruises around her vagina and ass, there was no real marks on her, Cassie had faired worse at the hands of both the girls.

I called another cab and while we waited we dressed Beth, Cassie took her back to Canada. I asked Paula to follow me, we sat in my office and I showed her the tape, she watched it all then ran from the office, I heard her in one of the toilets throwing up. After a while she came back and sat down.

"what are you going to do?"

"Your going home tomorrow, your going to have no contact with Mary, ever."

"No, I wont do it that's not fair."

I stood and pointed to the screen, frozen on the screen was Mary squatting over Beth getting ready to pee on her.

"Do you call that fair?"

"Josh please find another way, there has to be another way."

I explained to Paula there was no other way, she had to leave tomorrow and never talk to Mary again, if she wishes I would make it an order.

Paula was close to tears now, the bond between them was now truly being tested, as we sat there the phone rang, I picked it up and talked to Cassie for a few minutes, scribbled down a few details on a pad and thanked her before I put the phone down.

"What road trip?"

I looked at her, she was reading what I had scribbled down, I came round from my desk and sat next to Paula, I explained to her that I was not abandoning Mary, I was going to take her on a road trip I felt guilty because I should of seen the panic attack for what it actually was, a warning of what was coming, I owed her and I wasn't going to abandon her.

"Then I'm coming to."

There was a finality in her voice, I tried once more to reason with her, I knew I could order her and she would obey, but I suppose part of me understood that these two girls were in it for the duration. So I explained to her that the road trip I did with Beth had been difficult, on one occasion she was close to suicide, Mary would be swinging from one mood to another and there would be no time limit on the road trip. If Paula was in, then she could be in for days or even weeks.

markelly
markelly
2,524 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Vigilante Shit Can the villain become the hero?in Loving Wives
I Never Liked I felt something else.in Erotic Couplings
The Scarlet Woman A young woman attempts to summon a god of love.in Lesbian Sex
Museum Kidnapped by aliens, a group of girls change into Futanari.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Petroglyph An ancient mystery and a beautiful woman. Will they survive?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories