The Ten Day Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

When I woke I was in bed again, Paula was asleep next to me, I listened, the house was silent. It was useless looking for a clock here, Josh refused to have that many in the house and since we were naked but for our collars we didn't have watches either. My strength had returned to me now although I wasn't planning on testing it with a work out in the gym, I figured my body would get me to the kitchen, as I poured coffee for myself I heard noises coming from one of the other rooms, as I opened the door, Josh was sat with a pad making notes and although I couldn't see to well it looked like a drawing of one of the toys he try's out on us.

"Come on in and bring another coffee with you if you don't mind."

So two cups of coffee gained me entry to the room, Josh watched me as I sat a look of concern showed on his face as I involuntarily winced before I sat down.

"You came to my rescue again, Paula told me everything when I woke in your arms."

We both looked at each other, this was now the forth time that I had prized Josh's demons from him, I felt a presence and looked up, Paula was stood at the door, I waved her in and she sat next to me. She looked at both of us, she had heard us talk and wanted to know more, a silent plea in her eyes and on her lips.

It was Josh that started, we all knew about Josh's insomnia it's part of the reason none of us could last here more than a week, Josh's demands on our bodies was a constant. However Josh had found that there was a side effect to his insomnia, medically it was called depression, we all called it his demons,

"do you remember when I sat you down and told you never, ever to come near me when I'm playing the piano.?"

Paula nodded, Josh looked at me and I continued, "I heard him playing one night and came down to join him, he was playing the piece your heard earlier, as soon as I touched him he snapped. His demons were in control that evening as he took me."

Josh stood and the quick movement caught us both unprepared, "tell her the truth."

Paula looked at both of us, a realization dawning on her.

"He raped me."

I looked again at Josh, that night had tormented him for years now, perhaps it was best it came out to another of his girls, but there needed to be drastic action now, if all this was to come out then it had to be on equal terms, I asked Paula to stand, uncertain of why I asked yet she did as I asked, I turned her slightly and pointed to the tattoo on the side of her ass and then to mine.

Thankfully Paula had given me the information on the cruise "Answer me this, tell me what this says"

Josh looked at both of us then at the tattoo, "slave" was his only answer.

"Then how can you rape something you own, we gave you our bodies when we all entered into this agreement, you own us Josh, we are yours to do with as you will, take us as you want or simply love us as much as you can."

Josh sat back down, Paula joined him and took his hand in hers, what she said next damn near broke both our hearts.

"I've known you eight years, I have willingly been your slave for seven of those and as Mary said will be for the rest of my life. Seven years ago I was here on my second visit, you had made me come so much I passed out again and even though I felt you put me to bed, I didn't have the energy to thank you, I slept, I woke to you playing the piano it was so beautiful."

I felt tears roll down my face as I realized what she was saying, Paula was the first out of the bed last night, she knew of Josh's demons and if it hadn't been for her legs giving way it would have been her he would of taken.

"I sat next to you for a moment listening to the music, you seemed so very far away, I touched you. You grabbed me and pushed me over the piano, you took me that night Josh, I never understood then what I found out later, I gave myself to you willingly and you took it all, I was confused and when you were finished I went back to bed, I never told you of that night."

Josh took her in his arms and kissed the side of her head, "sorry seems all I can say."

"Oh Josh you have to understand, that wasn't the only time, you have taken me twice since then. Both Mary and I know of your demons and if we have to keep them happy to keep you happy then so be it."

I stood and held out my hand to Paula, she grabbed it and stood next to me, I hugged her, then I looked down at Josh and said.

"You have strong women as your slaves Josh, were going to the kitchen to fix lunch, I suggest you go to your office, talk to the rest of the girls, ask them I'm sure we have all helped you with your demons."

It was an hour before we saw Josh again and judging by his body language it was not happy news for him. He looked at us both.

Then simply said, "all of you."

We had a group hug and for the rest of our time with Josh, it was never mentioned again. Josh showed us the drawing, I must admit the color did drain from my face, my body wasn't up to this at the moment and I felt relief when he said it would take a few days to put it together, so we looked forward to it being ready for us two days before we left, we both figured if we used it we would be unable to use our bodies the day after so travel would be a no no.

"I have a treat for you tonight, so go have a bath and I will call you when it's ready, you will have to wear your masks, that's a must."

Both of us went upstairs, we run the bath and jumped in together, Josh pocked his head around the door, he smiled and shook his head, "your masks are on the bed, I will call you soon."

We dried off and set our hair in a pony tail, the masks were such that a pony tail was more comfortable than any other design, I checked out Paula's and she checked mine, Just as we finished Josh called up the stairs. We came down together, Josh smiled as we come to a stop in front of him.

"You both look beautiful, now come with me."

We followed two paces behind him into the fun room, there was a table in the middle of the room set to waist height for us both, strapped to the table was a woman, her arms strapped to either corner, her ass on the end of the table and her legs strapped to each of the legs, she wore a mask like ours and a collar like ours.

All Josh said as he left the room was, "enjoy"

We both looked at each other I felt my pussy start to heat up, there was a look in Paula eyes, a hunger I hadn't seen before, I had been the girl strapped to the table before and I was sure Paula had been before. We both circled the table like birds of prey, checking out the woman on the table, her breasts were bigger than mine and Paula's, her nipples thick, dark and fully aroused, her stomach was flat, she like the both of us worked out, her pussy was clean shaved and I could see her clit pocking out between her bloated lips.

Again we slowly circled the table, her breathing was rapid now, I remembered that moment myself. Set to the side of the table was a smaller table, on it were a couple of vibrators a strap-on and a jar of lube. Again we both circled the table, I remember all three of us were now breathing heavier the whole room now seemed to exude sex, I looked on the right side of the women and there just behind her right hip was our tattoo, Josh had three of his girls in the house at the same time, that must have been a first.

I looked again at the woman on the table, I loved her breasts, I needed them. As I got onto the table Paula did the same, her nipples now rock hard, a small trickle of come leaked between her thighs. At that moment in time we both understood, we both knew it wasn't the time to talk about it but we would, our eyes locked and we straddled the woman's arms, then both squatted over her hands lowering ourselves into a kneeling position.

Almost as one we took a hand apiece and held the woman's hand, lifting it to our soaked pussy's for her to play with. As one we lowered ourselves onto her breasts, we wanted her now, to devour her to take every part of her body, we knew also that this bond that had grown between us meant we would share in the pleasure of taking her, she was ours and we would double her pleasure in return.

I took her breast in my hands lovingly, kissed it, nibbled on it then sucked greedily on her firm nipple, her own hands running circles around my clit, I came hard on her hand, this only urged us both on, I heard Paula come, this woman was good, I knew we were better.

All the girls knew I had cameras in every room, they knew I was watching them now. I don't think they really cared. Bringing Cassie here for the girls to play with was a gamble, but I had to confirm something I had seen between Paula and Mary. Normally I would have joined them with Cassie, but I had suspicions about the girls and as the days went by I had a choice to make about them, they had bonded, I believed bonded on a deeper level than sisters. Would it be fare to break that bond, but would it be safe for the girls to keep that bond intact.

For nearly two hours both girls kept up there sexual domination of Cassie, they fucked her, sucked her and kept her on an orgasmic high, she did the best she could but being restrained to the table the sexual demands on her were just to much, she was simply outnumbered. Both girls were sexual predators that evening; I knew my choices for the girls were becoming limited. When Cassie passed out both girls got off the table, stood side by side and waited.

When I entered the room the smells of sex was all pervasive, both the girls were soaked through with sweat and come and were still panting with exhaustion. I looked deeply into the girls eyes, they were satisfied for now, and there sexual hunger had been met.

"Go get a bath and get some rest I want to talk to you both later."

They looked at each other as though they had done something wrong, the lust in there eyes dissipated and a look of hurt replaced it, I hugged them both and simply repeated my request. They nodded there heads looked down and left the room.

I undid Cassie from the table and carried her to an anti room off the fun room; I took her mask and collar off. I had already drawn a bath and carried her into to it and sat there washing her body, slowly her senses returned to her.

"Oh I'm going to suffer in the morning." She said,

I laughed, "You did well, I'm so proud of you, I did give you the choice on the phone earlier, yet you still wanted to do it."

"You asked me, which was all you needed to do, you know that. Did it help, I know I enjoyed it, even though I was outnumbered and strapped to the table. Cassie said,

"It answered some question that may have taken longer to get answered if you hadn't of done this for me yes," I replied.

Cassie held my hand as I washed her body, "can I stay the night,"

"Yes of course you can, I will sort you out a room."

Cassie's grip tightened, "with you?"

I looked at her; Cassie was such a beautiful woman. A heart as big as a lion and a business woman that was feared by half the business men in the country, her nickname in the area of business she was in was ball breaker, she had the backing of three of the biggest banks in the country and her own company grossed more than the income of some small nations. When I had talked to her earlier about what the girls and I had talked about she was on her way to the west coast, she had diverted her private jet here and it was still parked at the airport ready and waiting for her to continue her journey, yet she didn't care she wanted to stay the night. How could I refuse.

Wrapping her in a towel, I carried her to my room, laid her on the bed and dried her off. Her vagina was so inflamed and red, both the girls had used the strap-on on her, even lubing her ass and using a vibrator on it as they double penetrated her. We sat and talked for a while but I could see she wanted more. I rolled her over on top of me and let her take the lead, not something a master usually does I thought to myself but she deserved the treat. Her pleasure pain mode clicked in and she came with a powerful orgasm before exhaustion caused her to need to lie back on the bed.

As we lay there my mind was made up over something I decided to send a warning shot across the girl's bows. I told Cassie my plan and reluctantly she had to agree, after going back to the bath and getting her collar and mask we went through what I needed of her.

"She had lovely tits," I said as Paula washed my back.

"You no Josh wont let you go under a knife, but yes she did."

I was just about to reply when I looked up and Josh was standing against the door, we both stood and looked down, "Paula I want you to go to the other fun room and wait for me there, Mary put your mask back on and go to my bedroom"

I don't know why but I felt a chill, I looked at Josh, "have we done something wrong?"

Josh was actually leaving the room when he heard my question, he stopped in his tracks and I knew then that if I could take anything back, it would have been that, Josh looked at me then walked over, Paula stood alittle closer in moral support.

"Do you believe you have?"

"No,"

"Paula help Mary with her hair and mask, you have ten minutes before I want you in the other fun room, everything you will need is in there, you know what to do" With that said, he left.

We rushed to get dry and I was grateful that Paula helped although she was practically running out the door when she had finished, I walked to Josh's room and although I don't know why, I knocked. I heard a woman's voice say come in and I walked into Josh's bedroom, there in Josh's bed was the woman from the table. I felt a pang of jealousy, I think she noticed.

"Come in and sit here."

I stood my ground.

"Please."

I walked over and sat on the bed,

"Thank you for today it was fun, but we do need to talk, our time together is limited I had to practically beg Josh to let me talk to you."

I was intrigued now, how could this woman hold sway over anything Josh does yet still be a slave, "I'm listening" I said.

The room door was closed, as I opened it and noticed the candles burning by the bedside, the bed was bare save for Paula's naked figure on it, her ankles were strapped to the bed a blindfold over her eyes and her hands playing with her breasts, I could tell by the redness of them that they had indeed been used and abused by her, juices were running from her reddened vaginal lips, I didn't need to ask if she had played with her vagina, she had tried to rub her legs together to bring some sensation to it, but she wouldn't have touched herself with her hands, she had disobeyed me once, many moons ago when I had sneaked into the room and watched to see if she would follow the instructions I had given her.

She hadn't and I had made her get up and leave the room, we didn't go back in there for the duration of her visit and I cut short her visit by two days. I walked up to the bed and strapped her hands down, her breathing was all that could be heard it was both deep and heavy with anticipation, walking over to the anti-room I took a towel, razor and shaving foam, I then poured some warm water into a small container, went back to the bed, I lifted Paula's ass a few inches off the bed and placed a towel under there, watching her as I did so, a smile spread across her at this moment in time she looked so radiant, a willing and eager student. She liked to keep her pubic hair short, but on occasions I like to see her hairless, when I'm in the mood I like to take a razor to her myself.

Putting my hand into the container I scooped up some water and rubbed it into her hair, she jumped even though she was anticipating the action, then I applied the foam, the razor came next. I set about making her hairless, sometimes I would brush my fingers over her lips and when I needed to get into the little nooks and crannies, I would move a leg further apart, stick a finger against her lips, even put a finger or two inside her as I'm shaving her, although she would try not to move since I was moving a razor around her most intimate parts, the smell of sex had already started to fill the air and Paula wanted more sensations from what I was doing.

I would stick two fingers in again curled them under her and rest them on her love button, my fingers were soaked now Paula sank down on them, by now her hair was all but gone from her vagina, but with the blindfold on she wasn't to know this, I would go over an area two sometimes three times, pushing a lip to one side, putting two fingers into her to move her over rather than gently nudge her hip, sweat had started to form on her brow now her breasts and rock hard nipples, were moving up and down more quickly.

I could see her clitoris emerging from her hidden parts and I would touch it or brush past it with my fingers more and more, she was soaking wet, so much so that her juices were now trickling down her lips, over her ass and onto the towel beneath her, with the razor now to one side, I took some oils and massage them into her, starting from her pubic bone and working my way down.

By now Paula was writhing on the bed, sometimes straining against the straps, occasionally she would lick her lips, her breathing coming in pants now. My penis was starting to hurt me, it to wanted action, but I had to hold myself in check, she deserved more pleasure before I had mine, I reached out a hand and touched one of her nipples, both heaving breasts were still very red from the abuse she had given them before I came into the room I played with her hard nipple, it was almost solid such was the state of arousal she had got from them. I leaned over and opened the side cupboard, her head twisted towards the noise and a huge smile appeared, she knew what was in the draw and was waiting for me to start.

I went back down to between her legs and looked, her vagina was now in floods such was her state of arousal, her lips were huge and puffy, her clitoris now fully exposed and deeply red, packed full of blood, I run my fingers over her vagina, she tried to push it down on my fingers, but I had other plans, running my fingers along the full length of her soaked lips.

I did forgive her the "oh fuck" that escaped her lips.

I stopped at her ass hole, it was damp with all the juices running into and around it, I pushed a finger in, she resisted at first, then relaxed the muscles, my poor Paula had so many sensations rushing through her at the moment. Pushing another finger in and she relaxed some more, in between the soft moans coming from her now that she was trying hard to relax and understand all the sensations causing through her body at that moment, I took both fingers out and replaced them with one of the toys that made her blush the most a butt plug. I inserted it, it didn't need any lubrication, she was soaking down there.

She moaned softly, my eager cock then found it's way to her vagina, I started by slowly brushing it against those big puffy lips, I even nudged her clitoris a couple of times, her sweat covered body was twisting and trying to push down on my hard penis, I pushed in slowly, Paula gasped between gritted teeth, once fully in I then withdrew half way and then thrust deep and hard, again I heard her gasp and try to maneuver her body into a better position to accept my thrusts that were now coming deep and hard.


Taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking long and hard on it. She was now finding it more and more difficult to be silent while in the straps, this had always been the hardest part for her, and she liked to enjoy sex and could be very vocal at times as well, I knew I couldn't last long, even trying to shift position again, she had great control over her vaginal muscles and again used them to her advantage, with her legs in straps she couldn't get as good a grip on my penis as she normally does, she still managed to do a damn good job though and with all the self will in the world I stood no chance, so with one final thrust I emptied myself deep inside her, Paula had herself been holding back her own climax and came so hard I thought the straps would give.

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers