The Ten Day Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,568 Followers

When I felt her own climax start to subside I reached behind grabbed the string that still hung out of her ass and with one pull out came the plug as well, that sensation sent her body into a multiple orgasm and I quickly had to pull off the straps, now free her whole body convulsed and shook for several seconds before ending up in the fetal position a panting sweating heap in the middle of the bed. I reached up and took her blindfold off, when her eyes adjusted to the light and were I was, all she had the energy to do was smile.

We held each other for what felt like hours, yet it was only a few minutes, I broke the mood by saying "do you give in now.?" Paula laughed, at first it was a giggle, then a full blown laugh that came from her very sole.

I carried Paula back to her room, Mary was already there, she looked at me, I could tell she wanted to talk, but I wanted what Cassie said to her to properly sink in.

"We'll talk tomorrow," I said

"Please let me talk to you now, I need to," came her reply

I thought about it for a moment, then I decided that perhaps her lesson had to be rammed home to her, I always thought Paula was the stubborn one, perhaps I got it wrong. "Ok go to the drawing room and put your mask on."

Mary's realization of what I was asking dawned on her, there would only be one reason why she was to wear her mask, the woman in Josh's bedroom was going to be there.

"It's ok I will wait until tomorrow." Mary conceded.

I left and returned to my room, Cassie still had her mask on but was asleep, the noise of me walking in woke her, she yawned and when she see I was alone took her mask off, then said.

"I have rested now, can I have you again?"

I laughed, climbed onto the bed, Cassie kicked the blanket away and opened her legs, I moved between her and took one of her breasts in my hand, "I love your tits,"

Cassie's laugh changed to a moan of pleasure as she managed to say, "So do your two girls over there, they damn near sucked them to death."

I reached under her ass and pulled her down the bed, we both knew this was going to be rough, neither one of us took prisoners when we wanted each other, she was still sore, I didn't care, she winced, I didn't care. I took her hard and pounded into her as hard as I could, I didn't know how many times she came, then I turned her over and took her ass, Cassie was in heaven and almost screamed the house down.

In the morning I got the girls up made them put there masks on and come say goodbye to Cassie, they hugged and Cassie wished them both well on there ten day treat, after the goodbyes I sent the girls down to the gym, Cassie got dressed and the cab took her on her journey.

I knew I still had Mary to deal with and I suspected Paula would be backing her up, I chuckled to myself. Two days down, eight to go.

markelly
markelly
2,568 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GET AN EDITOR

Had real potential, but oh, the myriad typos, mis-spellings, etc.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories