The Ten Inch Journey Step 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,498 Followers

Soon, flower petals were strewn around the huts, cymbals and tambourine made a happy racket, and the women joined in joyful song! According to the traditional prescripts, all clothing was forbidden him from now on, and all that he wore was the ceremonial red paint slathered upon his member, to denote his emerged fertility. The paint of course, was drugged. And it was the first of many such concoctions.

Those days were a blur; the herbal potions fired his young body and hot blood, forcing him to churn out more sperm than humanly possible; even for the most blue-balled adolescent male. The potions....they kept him erect for hours...hours at a time. It was the chieftain first, followed by the Shaman. Then, he was used by the Tribe's mightiest axe-fighter; he remembered her muscled thighs and tiger-striped fur thinly covering her skin as she ravished him. His penis her reward for enemies slain.

It was a blur, a panoply of wobbling breasts, spasming pussies, and feminine shrieks of ecstasy as the entire Tribe used him, grateful for their breeder that had come to blossom before them. Amidst the cries, the orgasms, the impossible heights of ecstasy was a phrase...two words...over and over...

"Ten!"

"Ten-Inches!"

"Ten-Inch!"

"Ten-Inch!"

"Ten-Inch!"

"Ten-Inch!"

He shook his head, snapping his mind from the reverie. That was their power, the effect of this particular onslaught. The telepathic powers of the Star-Fire Tribe bombarded the victim with erotic thoughts and memories so real as to block out the normal senses. Making the victim easy prey. But he had to keep running! Always running! He had a plan, don't forget to run, no matter what they make him see or remember, keep running!

*********

Myshel felt victory was imminent. Their leader had reported contact; several brains had been reached by their Powers, one of them....Male, MALE, MALE!! A male brain had been struck by their psychic attack! Their leader, Natelly sprang into action; she rose from the sea of naked, purple-skinned female flesh and ordered the scouts to fan out; even as the lesbian orgy continued, two cunning warriors equipped with nets and bolas would search for this male that their powers had sensed.

All was falling into place; the Goddess had blessed their Hym'enaria and Myshel's earlier trepidations were gone. She had resented, raged against the tribal elders for making her wait until her eighteenth Summer before she was allowed to chase and hunt a man to ravish. But by waiting, by beginning her man-hunt now, she and her tribe-sisters would have a chance to capture a Prime Breeder. Truly, it was serendipity! Her breasts expanded to a size just past her own elbows in length, and just above her navel on the lower slope as she embraced her purple-skinned comrades to produce more orgies, and more intense psychic attacks!

Will Ten-Inch escape the Rock-Snake Tribe?
Can he elude them and the Star-Fire Tribe?
How did he escape from his previous mistresses?
Can he ever hope to reach the Verdant Lands?
or is Ten-Inch doomed to a life of sexual slavery?

This perverted little tale can only be continued if I receive reader feedback!!!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,498 Followers