The Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

I knelt down in front of Danny, close enough so that our cocks brushed against each other. The sensation was electric. A small drop of pre-ejaculate fluid had already started to form at the tip of his cock. I leaned into him so that I could get a better look down at our members side-by-side. Danny griped my shoulders to steady himself. I could hear that his breath was labored and full of sexual excitement. We both watched intently as Mike alternated holding up his index fingers against our cocks, comparing our sizes.

Finally, Mike pronounced judgment, "Well it's not by much, but John's bigger."

Danny didn't say anything, nor did he look up at either Mike or I. He just lowered himself and inserted my cock into his mouth, and just like when our cocks brushed against each other, the sensation of my cock inside Danny's warm, moist mouth was electric. So erotically electric that my legs began to involuntarily tremble, causing me to sit down on my heels to steady myself.

This was the first blow job I had ever experienced. What limited sexual contact I had with girls consisted of hand jobs and fucking. I tried at various times to coax girlfriends to suck my cock, but none would ever comply, saying that it was too big, or that the act sounded gross. It was, to say the least, frustrating, particularly since most of them enjoyed it when I went down on them.

Now, however, Danny was chugging my cock as a parched man takes deep draughts of water. Slowly, in and out, he pulled my cock in all the way down the shaft, so that his lips ended up touching my pubic hair. Then, nearing pulling it all the way out to where his lips and tongue could massage my cockhead. Occasionally he would withdrawal my cock completely, and slowly pump the shaft with his fist, spreading as much of his saliva down its length. Then back into his mouth it would go, and all the while cupping and messaging my balls with his other hand.

Mike moved along side of me so that both of us were facing Danny, side-by-side. His cock appeared even larger than when I first saw it, having mine next to his for scale. It stood out at a slightly upward angle, and I swear I could see it pulsating ever so slightly.

Mike put one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I spontaneously wrapped my arm around him.

"Hey, don't forget me," Mike said hoarsely to Danny.

Danny shifted his mouth over to Mike's cock, but kept stroking my member. I watched intently as Danny tried to completely pull Mike's cock into his mouth, but he only succeeded in getting about two-thirds of it in before he had to pull it back out a bit in order to continue sucking it with ease.

"Don't forget Johnny," Mike said, teasing Danny.

Danny answered with a subtle and muffled laugh, and just shifted back to my cock.

Back and forth Danny would shift his oral attention, first sucking my cock, then over to Mike's, and then back to me. The on again, off again oral sensations were driving me mad, always being brought close to the tipping point of climax as Danny worked his mouth and tongue all along my member, before having the feelings subside as he shifted over to work his techniques on Mike.

For his part, Mike was holding me close to his side, and occasionally uttering a loud moan and clutching me harder during times when Danny was paying particular attention to his stiff cock. At the same time, he gently massaged and kneaded my buttocks with one hand while massaging my chest with the other.

The sensations brought on by Mike's attentions were almost as exciting as when Danny and I knelt together, cock to cock. It was during one of these times that I turned my head to see the look on Mike's face when he voiced an especially loud groan. He was staring back at me, eyes half-lidded and with a smile on his face. I smiled back and was about to say something when he tried to kiss me.

I turned my head away at the last second so that he ended up kissing the side of my face and neck.

I don't know why I turned away. Maybe it was some last vestige of heterosexual-induced remorse, or guilt, or squeamishness, but looking back at it, my reaction seems stupid. Here I was letting some guy suck my cock, and when the opportunity presented itself, I would gladly suck his. However, in that brief moment with Mike, I was reluctant to kiss another guy.

Suck him—yes—but never kiss him, or so it seemed.

Maybe my squeamishness stemmed from feelings that a kiss represents an act of love, rather than lust. Up until this time, I always considered all other sexual acts, the petting, the fondling, the sucking, and the fucking, only as vehicles to be used in achieving sexual excitement and climax, and absent any real romantic consequence or condition. In my mind, however, a kiss represented a far more intimate connection between two people. So I was reluctant at first to meet Mike's kiss with my own.

Mike didn't seem to care, and without hesitation or rebuke, continued to nuzzle my neck and to caress my chest and ass. It was this nonjudgmental act on his part, to continue to apply pleasure unconditionally even after I had rejected his attempt that pushed me fully into the light of full acceptance to the acts to which I was a part. Any last remnant of reluctance I may have had pertaining to gay sex completely dissolved away in that moment. For the rest of the evening I would accept any sexual overture from either Mike or Danny with complete lack of restraint or inhibition.

I turned my head back to Mike, while gently but firmly took his head into my hand, and as I had done to all my girlfriends previously, I kissed him.

The kiss was deep and passionate, our tongues darting within and between our mouths. Mike clasped my ass even firmer, and removing his other hand from my chest forced Danny's head down further on his cock, and then down onto mine.

The whole oeuvre of the situation, the kiss, the caressing, the sucking, the fact that Danny was being used as a tool for our own sexual pleasure, all of these details I can never forget. The feelings were so intense and lacking of any moral restraint that I have always strived to duplicate them from then on, unfortunately without much success.

It seems that the first time is often times the best time.

For whatever reason, Mike broke off our embrace and shuffled off to his backpack without saying anything. Danny must have been getting cramped given the awkwardness of his position and straightened himself, although he kept a gentle hand massaging my erection.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed Danny and pulled him down with me as I lay back onto my own sleeping bag. As he kissed me with the same intensity as Mike, I gripped his ass with both of my hands and pulled his cock forcibly against my own. Without further thought, I spread his cheeks and applied pressure to his anus with my fingertips. The act elicited a deep, rumbling moan form him, and he reciprocated by grinding his groin back and forth against me.

I saw that Mike had come back carrying a jar of Vaseline. Giving it to Danny, he straddled me as he sat down on my chest.

This was the first time I got an up-close look at Mike's thick erection. It still glistened from Danny's saliva in the ambient lamp light. The bulbous head was fully unsheathed, and an ever growing drop of pre-ejaculate fluid was forming at its opening. I took a fingertip and gently touched the drop and slowly pulled it away, leaving a thin strand that stayed attached to his cockhead. With my finger moistened, I began to lightly swirl the fingertip all around his cockhead, causing more fluid to freely flow out of the opening.

I could feel Mike's thighs trembling as they tightly gripped my chest. With my other hand, I spread more of his fluid down the underside of his thick shaft, causing even more of the clear fluid to leak out, thus, providing me with a near endless supply of lubricant.

All the time I was administering to Mike, Danny was slowly stroking my cock and massaging my balls. He never touched the head. He just kept moving his palm up and down my shaft, always stroking up to it, but never actually touching my bulbous gland. I think if he had I would have shot my load, but in this way, whether by accident or design, he was always keeping me on the verge of coming, but never pushing me over the edge. Danny soon had me in a state of sexual frenzy from his teasing, gliding hands.

Mike shifted forward so that now his heavy balls were hanging down just above my mouth. I knew what he wanted. He didn't have to say anything to me. I just opened my mouth as wide as I could and drew both balls and sack inside me.

As I had thought before, his scrotum was hairless. My mouth was dry and his balls felt cool against my tongue and cheeks.

Awkwardly at first, and then with better coordination, I stroked his cock with my palm and fingers while I continued to juggle his balls from one side of my mouth to the other with my tongue. I remember intently watching his foreskin sliding back and forth across the head due to my stroking motions, wondering whether the sheath added heightened sexual pleasure to his organ. In any event, Mike was constantly moaning. His eyes were closed, and I could feel he was fondling his own ass with his hands.

It was at that moment where Mike was playing with his own ass that Danny moved up behind him, saying, "You owe me for that swirly."

For a brief moment I almost laughed, given the current situation and the reference back to the game. The whole scenario struck me as funny.

Mike didn't say anything but pulled his balls out of my mouth, positioning himself on all fours, with his elbows on the tent floor and his ass high in the air.

Once Mike moved off my chest I was able to see what Danny was doing through Mike's legs. He was sliding a couple of fingers in and out of Mike's ass. I could see and feel Mike's cock deflate a bit upon Danny's initial finger insertions, but it quickly stiffened again as I continued to stroke his shaft.

Danny then shifted up and forward and deftly inserted his already lubed cock in where his fingers used to be. Danny's pumping was slow but steady and the forward and backward shifting of his hips caused both of their scrotums to swing to and fro. The site was so erotic that all I could do was watch and occasionally grab and gently pull on each of there swinging balls.

Some of you reading this may think we were stupid, going bareback, as is the saying today. However, you have to remember that this was a time before Aids, before Herpes, before any of the other sexual maladies that plague our current world. There was no need for a rubber, no need crosschecking our medical records, or cross examining each other on the number and type of sexual partners that had come before. In the tent, there was no girlfriend to woo with dinner, presents, or flowers. No pleading was needed to get them to jerk it, to suck it, to sit on it, or to spread their legs for it. There was no endless crescendo toward a peak of sexual anticipation, only to be rejected down into a frustrated heap of sexual dejection. There would be no 'what ifs' afterwards. No moral equivocations. No need for phone calls, rings, pins, or pledges of devotion. We were young, and yes, we were stupid, but we were horny; and all we could think of doing was to fuck and suck.

The frequency of Danny's pumping was increasing and becoming more forceful.

I grabbed Mike's cock by the base and drew him into my mouth as far as it would go without choking. By now I had plenty of saliva, and used it to great effect in slathering it all around his cock and balls.

I was jerking and sucking him as hard and as fast as I could. I would try and pull him in as far as I was physically capable while still jerking him. Occasionally I would remove his cock from my mouth and massage it roughly all around my face and across my tongue, and always taking a moment to suck on his tightening scrotum before taking his cock back into my mouth.

I only had a slight gag reflex. As I would learn subsequent to this night, a big cock never bothered me as long as I had some control over it; however, given the angle I was at and the hardness of Mike's cock, I could only insert him part way. You cannot imagine how desperately I wanted to pull his cock all the way into my mouth until I could feel his balls on my chin. No matter, I would just feverously stroke with my free hand whatever part of his shaft I couldn't fully insert.

Mike's moaning was now constant and loud, and I knew he was ready to come. With hand and mouth in unison I sucked his cock slowly and unvaryingly, up along his shaft until I could feel the head touch the interior of my lips, and then back down the shaft until my fist touched his stomach. In and out, in and out I worked on his beautiful cock.

For a brief moment I felt his whole body stiffen, and then he let out one long, guttural moan just before filling my mouth with his cum.

I tried to accept everything he had to give, and kept pumping his cock with my fist as I clamped my lips down just below the head. His cum was warm, and felt thick and stringy in my mouth. I soon found out, however, that it was nearly impossible to swallow without really clamping down hard on his erection, so I just allowed it to spill out the corners of my mouth as I continued pumping. Mike eventually collapsed off to the side, his body as limp as his now satisfied member.

I was still on my back swallowing what little cum remained in my mouth. I could still feel thick stands of Mike's semen hanging from my cheeks and chin. Surprisingly, it didn't have any discernable taste, or any taste I found objectionable, although its thick, filmy texture was less than desirable.

No words were spoken by anyone even though we had reached some sort of plateau in the evening that usually required comment. Mike still lay motionless and breathing heavily. Danny stood above me. I wasn't sure whether he had also ejaculated, but his cock was still fully erect.

Without prompting he knelt back down between my legs. Then dipping a finger in the jar of Vaseline, he proceeded to insert it into my ass.

The feeling was not altogether pleasant at first. In fact, it irritated me to the point where I felt like I needed to take a piss. However, he kept working his finger around, and the irritation soon gave way to an overall pleasurable euphoria that spread across my whole groin.

He took some more Vaseline, and slid a second finger into my ass, which caused the euphoric feeling to intensify. I instinctively brought my knees up to my chest in order to spread my ass cheeks wider and to facilitate easier insertion of Danny's fingers. As he worked his fingers in and out of my ass, he also started stroking my cock until it was full and hard again.

I had propped myself up by the elbows so that I could watch him jerk me off while finger fucking me.

Again, the bastard wouldn't touch the head, and only concentrated around the base of my shaft and balls. It was maddening. I half wanted to come, but then again, I half didn't, hoping he would extend the maddening pleasure as long as possible.

I remember watching, full of sexual anticipation, as he brought his fist up to just below my cockhead, hoping that he would touch it and set off my orgasm, and then feeling a sense of relief when he slowly backed away knowing that the euphoria would continue. Over and over he did this, always keeping me at the threshold of climax.

He knew exactly what he was doing to me, because he started to giggle and playfully taunt me, "What's the magic word or I'll stop?"

"Don't stop! Please!" I would have to plead, before he would go back to slowly stroking me.

This went on interminably until I couldn't take it any more, and I finally heard myself demand, "Danny just stick your dick in me."

Still teasing, Danny smiled and said, "What? I can't hear you. What did you say?"

I started laughing about the situation he had me in, and said louder, "Stick your hard dick up my ass!"

"How far up your ass?"

Still laughing, "You fucker, shove that hard cock all the way up my ass. I want you to fuck my ass hard and shoot your cum into me."

He finally took pity on me. I watched in eager anticipation as Danny removed his fingers, paused for a moment to adjust his stance, and then thrust his hard cock into me.

Danny's initial penetration was not as pleasurable as I thought it would be. Certainly not like his fingers. In fact, it was momentarily quite painful.

Out of reflex, I shifted backwards away from his trust in some vain effort to mitigate the pain. Danny noted my discomfort, and slowed his penetration, gradually inching his cock deeper into me until he was fully inside.

Again, I felt that overriding urge to urinate as Danny started to slide his cock in and out of my anus. However, as with his fingers, this irritation quickly gave way to a general feeling of euphoria that permeated the whole region of my groin.

Danny started off slow and steady like he did with Mike, but it wasn't long before he was ramming his cock into me, backing out slow and then rapidly and forcefully penetrating me as far as he could. The sensation was one of pleasure and pain, with one feeling never dominating over the other. I would experience a slight pain during Danny's energetic insertion, followed by pleasurable euphoria during his slow withdrawals.

What I found to be even more erotic, was the overriding sense of submissiveness as Danny as he continually slammed down into me. To extend my erotic feelings of subservience, I brought my legs up and slung them over his shoulders so that my hips were naturally suspended above the tent floor. This also allowed for more unhindered and deeper penetration of Danny's cock into my ass.

The whole time Danny was fucking me I was unaware of what Mike was doing, until he came up and knelt along side Danny. He was whispering something into Danny's ear, but I couldn't quit make it out over the loud moans and slapping sound Danny made as he slammed down into my ass. I could see that Mike was already hard, and was liberally applying more Vaseline to his cock.

The only thought that crossed my mind was that I couldn't believe Mike was hard again so soon after coming.

Danny was no longer varying his stokes, but had started to fuck me as hard as he could. My ass must have been getting used to his dick because there wasn't any pain, just a continual warm and pleasurable irritation that was now acutely centered in my ass.

It was a feel that I had never experienced, either when I jerked off or when I was fucking my girlfriend. It was as if I was nearing orgasm, or at least the beginning of nearing an orgasm, but never quite getting enough stimulation to push me over the edge.

I had to admit it, but I was starting to like being fucked in this manner. Danny's incessant moaning, his rapid and forceful penetration, the slapping sound his body made against mine, the submissiveness I felt that seemed to heighten my sexual arousal, and the arousal itself, which had me on the precipice of climax but never enough to pull me over, it was all coming together, causing me to lose what little control I had over my own demeanor.

I felt like a slut, and began sounding and acting like one.

I reached up as far as I could and grabbed Danny's buttocks in a gesture of assisting him in his repeated assaults on my ass. I heard myself saying repeatedly, and in time with each of his forward thrusts, "Fuck me harder! I want to come. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with that hard cock!"

I wanted to come so badly as he fucked me, but I think my verbal encouragements were too much for Danny's own control. Within seconds of my newfound slutty, smutty, submissive talk, I felt his body tighten. Danny gave one last forward lunge, and stopped.

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers