The Tequila Shot Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Red, who still had those fingers working my asshole, and pushed her away and onto her back. In the doorway, Donnie was now watching us. I waved him away, but he stayed where he was.

Red moaned in anticipation as I pushed her legs back until her cunt was pointed at my face. I licked her there ... one long lick from her ass to her clit, then short, quick ones, before plunging my tongue into her. Red cried out with satisfaction, goading me on to try something else. I grabbed her thighs and licked her asshole.

She shivered.

I rammed my tongue up her bunghole until my lips pressed against the outer part of her puckered rim. I heard her teeth clash in shocked surprise and would later find she had bitten a chunk out of her tongue and was bleeding from it.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

An alarmed Jackie called out, "For Christ sake, you're bleeding!"

Ignoring her, Red yelled, "C'mon, fuck me somewhere!"

When I kept at her asshole, she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me. I tasted her blood and swallowed it.

I knew she needed to be fucked so I directed my cock into her fur covered furnace yanked it out only to dip into her again a moment later. There was a soft sucking sound as I withdrew. I glanced down and saw her cunt clenching as if it could capture and hold my cock prisoner. I slipped it in again and made it throb.

Red moaned, and ground her hips into me, pulling me in deeper. Bracing herself against the headboard, Red pushed herself against me trying to contain me. Content with having tormented her this much, I drove my spike into her depths, eliciting a satisfied moan from her blood-covered mouth.

I eased back a few inches then grabbed hold of her shoulders and slammed it into with gusto. "Oh ...Christ!" she cried.

There was movemnet on the bed beside us and I glanced over to find Jackie getting reamed by a rampent-cocked Donnie.

Seeking to get Red off, I grabbed a handful of her hair, and planted my other hand in the small of her back... and pounded into her. This was undoubtably the deepest penteration I'd managed so far. Red was not exactly passive during this period. I felt her ass slapping against me with every thrust.

"Yeah, fuck me!" she bleated and I shoved her face into the pillow to shut her up and to get her ass a little higher. I got on my knees, straddled her ass and pounded away as she came and came, juices gushing from her cunt on the backstroke.

"You hate me now? I asked.

"I do fucking hate you. Fuck you."

"Fuck me, huh? Is that what you want? Me to FUCK YOU? Huh, you nasty little bitch? You want me to push my dick all the way inside you and ride your ass like I don't know what. Don't you? Don't you?"

She didn't respond. Maybe I was half-smoothering her. Maybe she was too wrapped up in her orgasm.

"I'M FUCKIN TALKIN TO YOU!"

"Nuh!"

"Answer me! How do you want it?"

"Nuhhh!"

"Want my face in your pussy?" I didn't wait for an answer. With Donnie's prick surging into her Jackie tried to intervene. "She can't talk! She can't tell you what you want to hear!"

"Well I KNOW what you want! You want to be crushed against the headboard getting fucked until you can't stand, can't walk and your cunt is bleeding like your mouth. That's what the fuck you want!"

"Ohhh!" she moaned but I saw that she was readying for my assault.

I entered her and on the first stroke heard her gasp, "Yes, yes. Fuck me until I can't see straight!"

"Have you cum?" I knew damn well she had.

"Many times... so many times. I think the next one will kill me."

"Feel like dying then?"

"Yes!"

Red had shifted slightly, she was now on her knees and shoulders, her ass up in the air. I was still kneeling behind her, my hands holding her ass cheeks apart.

"Do my ass!" she pleaded. "Please, do it up my ass!"

I reacted immediately. It was as if I were waiting for this particular moment.

I sent my cock in to pump the shit out of her.

She shifted again. This time her knees were tucked up underneath her breasts and her face was knotted in a rather pleasant expression, eyes tightly closed, mouth open, the strain of our fuck showing in her expression.

I was staring at her ass, watching my seemingly deadened hardon plunging in and out of her rectum. There were specks of blood and shit and God knows what else around her hole, which had widened considerable since I first put two fingers into it.

Suddenly I felt myself readying to come. I tensed up, trying to forestall it.

Red sensed it too, and called out, "I'm close! Let's finish hard!"

I nodded my agreement, of course she didn't see me, but when I increased my pace, she half-whistled, half-croaked, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Just before I started to come, I laughed and told her she sounded like a Beetle's song. We were both laughing as we came together, and I rolled off her only to find my slimy dick against Jackie's face.

She sucked me clean. Ignoring the fact that my cock was flecked with Red's shit; all this with Donnie fucking her from behind like a jack-rabbit.

I turned back to Red and kissed her, licked her bleeding tongue with my own and somehow quelled the bleeding.

*****

Sometime later we gathered in the living room and had another round of Tequila shots. Then with no one dissenting, we trudged into the bathroom, and each of us relived ourselves on the snoring girls laid out on the floor.

It was Paulie who showed some compassion and struggled to pull Tonya into the shower. To my surprise, Red, still naked, helped him, and propped her up in the corner and stood in the shower, directing the water over the drunken slut who lay helpless as the piss and vomit was washed away.

After Tonya revived enough to dry off and stagger into one of the beds, I helped Red half-carry, half-drag Joanne into the shower, where Red repeated the process until Joanne was decently cleansed. Then Red washed herself while Joanne lay in a heap in the corner of the shower.

It may have taken the rest of us almost an hour to gather our belongings and dress, but we finally did.

I kissed Abby, (for the first time that night) and Jackie, who tongued me, leaving a taste of cunt and cum in my mouth. I embraced Red, and before I could kiss her, had her whisper in my ear. "My period's due in three days. Want to come over then? It's terribly messy, but I really, really get off on it."

"You have my number?" I asked. She nodded she did.

"Then call me."

She gave me a puzzled look and I felt I had to explain. "Let's make sure it arrives. I'd hate to be early and miss it."

We kissed, and I tasted mouthwash on her tongue. How considereate of her, I thought. I felt a faint stirring in my loins as she ground her pelvis against me. But it was five-thirty in the morning and I had a test at three.

I left with the other guys. Outside, I looked up at the window I thought was her apartment. She had her cunt pressed against the glass as she waved at us. I had the biggest smile on my face as I trudged back to my place.

12