The Terror in Dreams

Story Info
An offer of paradise isn't all as it seems.
4.7k words
4.05
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

The rain hadn't stopped falling on the Breinden for a night and a day, cloistering Harl, Sera and Romica in their cavernous sanctuary in the Vondberg hills. Not that any of them minded their predicament. There were many thing they could do to keep themselves occupied.

"So your mom was a highland princess from Northern Galtica?" Sera asked.

"UH! Um, yeah," Harl replied. "She fled when her brothers seized her father's throne. They didn't like the idea of her being named the caretaker of Blackburn after the king deemed her siblings too stupid to lead the clan."

"Humph," the halfling snorted. "There's always some muscle-bound ox trying rain on a woman's triumph."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Harl asked suddenly. The half-ogre was on his back, sprawled on the mattress as he watched the nude female halfling between his legs merrily lather his semi-hard cock with slick oil.

"Oh, relax," Sera said. "There's nothing to worry about. Besides, your friend here doesn't seem to be complaining."

The halfling then playfully gripped the giant cock, her hand tightly wrapping around the musky shaft of flesh as she slid her clenched fingers downward. Harl couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

"You really are going through with this," asked a voice from the back of the cavern.

"Yes, Romica Fey Blood. I Seraphina Highhill will attempt what no other intrepid halfling would even dare consider. I shall entertain a giant with the flower of my womanhood!"

"I knew it," Romica shook her head. "You are mad."

"I second that!" Harl croaked.

"Fortune favors the bold!" Sera replied and gave Harl's sex another good natured squeeze.

"Fine, just don't rupture yourself," Romica said as she picked through a clump of supplies near a cave wall. Clothed in one of Harl's tunics, the swordswoman had to hold up the hem of the over-sized shirt just to shuffle around the plethora of weapons, chests and nick-knacks "Oh, Harl, is it all right if I scavenge a blade from your stores? My old blade's probably at the bottom of the Erhine by now."

"How about getting through to your friend first," Harl pleaded.

"Sera?" Romica asked. "Sorry, once she gets an idea into her head it's like getting a treasure wyrm to give up its gold. Anyway, I'll be needing a set of dueling leathers as well. The old ones were torn beyond repair when I was still sex mad."

"Romi! ... OOF!"

The giant quickly tilted his head towards his crotch trying to find what landed on his now erect member. Harl soon found a lewdly grinning halfling straddling his aroused cock. Sera then started to slide her bald pussy along the half-ogre's hard and fleshy length, moving up the giant's torso and propping herself on his broad chest. The wet friction was enough to elicit a deep growl of lust from the ogre warrior.

"Listen, Harl," Sera scolded the giant in mock anger, her dark hair tickling his nose. "I have no intention of putting that python inside me. I'm not that crazy."

"That being said," the halfling continued. "I know for a fact that there are other ways we can enjoy ourselves without risking permanent injury."

Sera casually straightened up, again moving her slick sex along Harl's stiffness. Finally perched back on his erect dick, the halfling began gliding her sopping pussy up and down the sex slicked cock.

"So just lie back, relax and let little Sera take care of everything."

'Concentrate Harl', the half-ogre told himself, feeling the halfling on his cock get into pleasant slip and slide rhythm. 'No "grabbing and grinding" for you. You don't want to be picking halfling parts out of your pants for the next few weeks!'

Curling his toes and clutching the bed, Harl laid back and let himself soak in the sweet sensations caressing his cock. It was then that a honey-brown haired figure in a giant-sized shirt plopped down next to Harl.

"Thanks for the gear," Romica smiled. "I owe you one."

"N..no problem," Harl said just as Sera ground her clit into his length.

"I mean really, thanks, the sword's the best I've ever seen. Velerian isn't it?"

"Uh ... AH! ... Not sure," the giant answered, gasping the words out as Sera slid down between his legs and rubbed her puffy breasts on his cock, all the while sucking his cockhead.

"And the armor's just perfect! Fits like a second skin."

"Glad you approve," Harl answered, now a little annoyed. Romica was making it harder to concentrate, especially with Sera furiously flicking the hole on his cockhead with her tongue.

"Oh, it seems I've caught you at a bad time."

"Yeah, I'm kind of busy," Harl said.

"Well, let's see if this worldly-wise elf-kin can keep your mind off things."

Without another word, Romica sat up and threw her leg over the surprised giant's head and sat on his mouth.

"Mmm, mind if I join you?" Romica asked as she tickled her moist pussy lips with Harl's.

"By all means," Sera chirped, hopping back onto the cock. "There's more than enough for everyone. See Harl, I told you this would be fun!

The half-ogre mumbled a response into Romica's pussy, sending pleasant shivers up the half-elf's spine. A tiny jolt of orgasm soon shot through the swordswoman's body as the familiar wetness of Harl's tongue brushed her nether lips. Quickly tossing off the tunic, Romica cupped her upturned breasts, kneading them as she felt Harl's hands gently fetter her hips and pull her pussy closer to his mouth. The half-elf squealed in delight when the giant seized her clit with his lips and was then forced forward and down onto Harl's flat stomach when he began to suck. Desperate pants sang out of Romica's mouth as the giant tongue tasted her velvety folds, making her entire body weave in sensuous dance atop the the half-ogre's body.

Sera locked onto the sexual swaying before her, spurring her own sensual grinding until she was riding the giant cock-flesh like a bucking war hound. The giant responded to the child-sized woman's friction with his own flexing strokes, tickling the halfling's clit as it brushed along his length. He also went into a frenzy of licking, twirling his mouth muscle now embedded in Romica's musky sex, taking swipes at every inch of the half-elf's moist pussy walls. The two veteran adventurers trembled at each lick and slide, their voices rising in a chorus of praises to the love gods as their juices freely flowed over their ogre lover. For Romica though, the gods would answer her plea for satisfaction first.

"Jarilo!" Romica screamed, shooting her body upwards as it was rocked with orgasms that buffeted her form to and fro until a final wave of climax slammed her back onto Harl's body.

"You should get a crown for that!" Romica leered once she caught her breath.

"Well, I don't know about a crown," Sera spoke up, "but I think there's a way you can show your appreciation."

"I think you're right." Romica replied and slid herself down to the ogre's crotch.

"Ahhh!" Harl moaned, feeling the half-elf's tongue touch his cock head just as the halfling slithered herself down to the base of his dick, bringing the cock upright. Sera then brought the fleshy lance to her chest and began rubbing the manliness with her nubile body - breasts, tummy, pussy and all.

Romica started caressing the cock with her milky breasts as well, sandwiching Harl's sex in a mound quivering tit-flesh while the two adventurers swapped an angry giant cockhead between their hungry mouths. Grunting with every slurp, lick and rub, Harl felt himself reaching the edge as a familiar throbbing came from his crotch. And when Sera and Romica tongue kissed each other, with his cockhead still between their lips, it was all he could take.

A primal howl passed Harl's lips as he emptied his balls onto the two women, with Sera catching a geyser of pearly liquid in her mouth, her own climax hitting her and forcing her mouth into an "O" shape over the tip of his sex. The halfling was lucky not to drown in the creamy torrent as her come throes arched her backwards, letting the ivory shower cover her trembling body.

Drawing herself back, Romica let the cum rain on her as well squealing in delight as the spunk frosting covered her sweat slick skin and hair until a final dollop of cum splattered on her lips. The half-elf happily licked up white libation as she laid herself back down on the panting giant's massive chest.

"Boy, you sure come a lot." she chuckled as her cum covered lips kissed Harl's cheek.

***

"I guess this makes you two even for the sword," Sera laughed, reclining on the giant's thigh as she licked up a dollop of cum she wiped off her now pearly colored face.

"Gods, I thought I got all Lilith's Kiss out of you!" Harl said.

"Just showing our appreciation for all you've done," Romica replied as she licked up some cum from Harl's navel. "It helps that you taste good."

"Dried fruit rations," Harl spoke. "Mother's own recipe."

"Well, delicious or not I need to wash this off," the half-elf said as she stood up. "Care to join me Sera?"

"Do you have to ask?" Sera answered, following Romica to the bubbling water spout. "C'mon Harl."

"You two go ahead," Harl sighed. "I'm pooped."

"Aww, tired already?" the halfling asked. "You don't know what you are missing!"

"Oh no, I'm not falling for that again."

"Have mercy on the man Sera," Romica said. "It's not his fault he can't keep up with veteran sellswords of our station."

"You're right, I can't," Harl said as he closed his eyes, letting the sounds of Romica and Sera's giggles whisk him off to sleep.

***

Harl tore through the thick foliage of the ancient forest with his bare hands, ignoring the razor sharp thorns and brambles scoring his already bleeding naked body. All that mattered to him was that the feast had already begun and he wasn't going to miss anymore of it.

"Just a little more," he begged his weary body as the piping melodies beckoned him onward. The half-ogre finally forced a last burst of strength and powered out of the twisting shrubbery, crashing through the wall of green before him. The giant soon found himself at the edge of a large clearing lush with emerald grass that was bathed in warm sunlight. The music filled the air here, soothing his tired body and filling him with renewed energy.

He started running again, dashing to and fro without a care in the world, trying to soak up as much warmth and music as he possibly could. And he would have kept on running if it weren't for the voice.

"You're finally here."

Harl stopped dead in his tracks. It was a woman's voice that wafted to his ears, sensual and filled with desire. He had to find her and began scanning the field desperately for the one who spoke those honey-filled words.

"Over here silly."

The giant warrior turned to the voice immediately and as his eyes fell onto the speaker, Harl quickly felt a hardness spring from his loins. The woman wasn't alone. Two youths, a boy and a girl both barely 18 summers old, sandwiched her with their nude nubile bodies, caressing her with smooth skin, soft lips and teasing fingers. But the sight Harl's eyes feasted on wasn't the two young supplicants of lust. It was the sexual vision they were paying homage to.

"Nymph," Harl sighed. It was the only word that could describe her. The unearthly beauty that infused her sun-kissed skin, her wild chestnut hair, her full luscious breasts, statuesque body and smooth long legs was almost worthy of worship. And worship was exactly what the two sexually charged youths were doing.

The "boy" who looked like he stepped off some Thebinian pedestal was behind the nymph licking and kissing her nape all the while sliding his manhood up and down between the valley of her buttocks, making the nymph run a hand through his curly black hair, pulling his lips closer to her skin. Her other hand meanwhile played with the blond braid of the "girl" in front of her whose youthful lips kissed a moist path about the nymph's neck.

But the young woman with the countenance of a northman lass wasn't content in tasting the luscious nymph's neck and started marking a trail of kisses down the fairy woman's chest, breasts and abdomen, letting her youthful body caress the nymph's skin as she glided downwards.

"Oh!" the fairy woman yelped as she felt her clit enveloped by the northman girl's warm, wet mouth. Instinctively, the nymph bent her body forward with the pleasure from her pussy and exposed her dripping sex to the boy behind her.

The boy took full advantage of the fair folk's "open pussy", shoving his hard cock deep into the velvety folds of the nymph. The fairy woman immediately framed her back against the boy, screaming in pleasure as the twin sensations of the fleshy shaft plunging into her sex and the hungry mouth sucking at her clit made her explode in climax.

Harl could feel the anger in his erection grow, its stiffness delivering a dull ache from his loins as he watched the upright ménage à trois before him helplessly. He desperately wanted to join in the fun but something rooted the giant to where he stood, cursing him to look but not touch the tableaux of lust.

Luckily the torture was short lived as Harl saw the boy's thrusts become more desperate, stimulated by the clenching pussy and the northwoman's tongue at his balls. Soon enough the clearing was again filled with screams of satisfaction with the boy slamming his cock into the nymph's spasming sex, pumping it full of his seed. The nymph's pussy leaked pearly liquid almost immediately, which was then swiftly lapped up by the blond-haired girl's talented mouth, stretching out the fairy's orgasm with every swipe.

Eventually the boy's own quaking subsided and he leaned onto his fairy lover in exhaustion, holding her as he let himself slip out of her sex, which now flowed with his cum. And as the blond girl drank the white elixir pouring from the nymph's pussy, the fairy woman turned to Harl and gave him a wink.

"You can have the same pleasures my love," she whispered. "Just say you will be mine."

Shrugging off her boy-lover's embrace, the nymph motioned the kneeling girl to rise. The fair woman then kissed the youth's mouth, drinking the cum that leaked out.

"Go play now little one," the nymph said as she licked the cum dribble from her lips. "I need to attend to my guest."

The girl giggled as she skipped over to the panting youth and jumped onto his sweaty form. The surprised boy suddenly found himself wrapped in bubbly nubile flesh, with arms and legs twisting around his torso, moving aroused skin up and down his still hard cock. Catching hold of the girl's ass, the boy guided the northwoman's pussy onto his spearing sex, impaling her to the hilt in one swift thrust.

Moans of desire echoed in Harl's ears as he watched the boy bounce the young girl on his virile cock, wishing he could stick his own sex into some wet pussy flesh. But the nymph wasn't having any of it, seizing the half-ogre by his shaft and squeezing him for his attention.

"Come and follow me Harl," the fairy woman spoke. "We can't miss anymore of the celebration."

Ignoring the fucking behind her, the nymph gave Harl's massive cock a playful tug and darted into the wall of trees at the far-side of the clearing. Giving the two young lovers one last look, Harl dove in after the fleeing fairy.

***

The dash through the forest proved to be just as lurid as the scene in the clearing. Everywhere Harl's eyes landed he saw sex. Not lovemaking. Not tender caresses and kisses. It was raw, lewd fucking. Men and women; humans, elves, forest folk, winged faeries; all were in pairings of twos, threes or more with their arms and legs flailing, bodies bouncing and thrusting in every combination imaginable.

But again, no matter how hard he tried, Harl couldn't stop following the nymph. Not for the standing threesome of the curvaceous purple skinned elf whose ass and pussy were pounded by two feral satyrs. Not for the muscular Velerian with the hawk nose whose large dick pistoned into a small butterfly winged fairy woman on her hands and knees. And not for the dark-skinned Nabirian woman who was fucking the strong Velerian man's asshole with a false cock strapped to her hips. None of the luridly tempting vignettes that Harl saw gave him the slightest pause.

"Come my love," the nymph smiled. "We are close to the feast." It was all the naked fey woman needed to say for Harl turn everything around him into a blur as he chased after her. It seemed like an eternity following the nymph's winsome visage and Harl was getting desperate.

"Come back here!" the half-ogre screamed, leaping at the giggling fey woman. The giant quickly fell flat on his face as the nymph skipped out of his way. Cursing, Harl pulled himself up, swearing he'd fuck each and every orifice the nymph had when he caught her, and was soon struck dumb by the scene before him. It was a vast plain of writhing naked bodies, fucking each other like the ones in the forest, but this was on a grander scale.

A vast expanse was covered by quivering flesh and going way beyond the horizon from what Harl could see. The only feature that broke the sea of sex was a hill rising up in the middle of all the fucking. Nude girls danced about the hill's crown where strange snake-like protrusions swayed to their sensual gyrations.

"This can all be yours warrior," Harl heard the nymph say. He turned to the voice once more and was mesmerized by the fey's perfect nakedness gliding towards him, easily walking amongst the writhing bodies as she spoke. "No more worries, no one judging you, everyone just loving you for who you are. Isn't that what you want Harl?"

"Yes," he breathed. The Nymph was next to him now, sliding her body against the giant as she danced around him.

"I can give this and more," she cooed. "You only have to do one thing for me to make it come true."

"Name it!" Harl moaned as he felt the nymph's delicate hands envelope his cock.

"Swear fealty to the master on the hill and all your dreams will come true."

"Of cou ... what?"

"Don't you want to be happy Harl?" the nymph asked, sounding a little disappointed. "Don't you want to make me happy?"

"More than anything," the half-ogre stammered. "But who is this master? Is he those snake things up there?"

"Does it matter?" the nymph said. "Just submit to the master's power, do anything he says, and you will be rewarded with Paradise."

"Anything? What do you mean anything?"

"You ask too many questions," the nymph cooed. She then took hold of Harl's arousal and began stroking it with her dainty fingers. "Come, you can fuck me first before we see the master."

"Stop that!" Harl said, pulling the fairy woman off of him. "And what do you mean 'submit?' To what? Who is this master anyway?"

"Why are you resisting?" the nymph spat, pulling away from him. "Why do you question the master? He can fulfill all of your dreams! Give you anything you desire! Accept him without question. Praise him without thought! Give him your soul without reservation and all will be yours!"

"Anybody who can give you everything you want has the power to take away everything you have." Harl replied. "Mother told me that!"

"WHAT!" the nymph screamed in disbelief.

"And she didn't raise any fools," Harl said. "I'm no desert hermit bowing his head all the time, babbling words he doesn't even understand. You see I was ..."

"YOUR MOTHER WAS AN OGRE'S WHORE!" the nymph bellowed.

The nymph's angry voice was like a veil being lifted from Harl's eyes, revealing a sight that chilled his soul.

"What in the hells?" Harl gasped.

What was once a sea of bacchanalian sex had devolved into an orgy of wall-to-wall defilement. Goat-headed men prowled the ocean of flesh like vicious predators, seizing terrified women who they then impaled on their long spear-like cocks, forcing them down on all fours as their pricks plunged into abused orifices. Many of these human animals roamed in packs, often cornering single or coupled women and forcing them to take their ravaging flesh shafts two or three at a time, filling asses, pussies and mouths to the brim with cum.

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers
12