The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers

He was okay with letting this go on for as long as she was willing to continue, and she did for several minutes before she offered, " I think it's time we showed Holly how easily an experienced pussy can swallow a big fat cock like yours, Bill."

"Your wish is my command, fair lady." He gently moved Holly aside and addressed this gorgeous lady, holding his engorged spit covered cock near her widespread slit. He bent down and kissed her deeply before biting and sucking on each of her sensitive nipples, then massaged her right breast with his left hand while guiding the tip of his manhood to her center.

Sliding it up and down her slit helped moisten the shaft with her juices, and without hesitation he plunged his saber deep into her womanhood. The entire shaft was swallowed in one stroke, her pussy opening up naturally to engulf his sensitive member. Bills balls pressed against Lucy's asshole, and he just held himself there for a moment.

Holly was watching her mother's pussy unfold and open for this fat shaft, fascinated how easily it stretched to accommodate the girth. She reached down between their legs and gently massaged his balls, then slid her finger up to his brown eyed opening. Bill too had cleaned himself really well in the shower, thinking that maybe Lucy would visit him in the night. He was so glad that he had done so as he felt Holly slither her tongue around the dark muscle. She wasn't as bold as he had been on her, but the feeling was intoxicating never the less. He held his full penetration of the older woman's cunt for a few seconds more, then began a slow pull out, until only the head was left inside.

Pulling back just a little more allowed her cunt to close again before he pushed hard back into her warmth, holding in there for a few seconds once again. He began a steady rhythm into this tight pussy, feeling that it must not have been used much lately. Little did he know that it was used quite often, but by a vibrator, not the real thing. Lucy loved to fuck herself with her 'battery operated boyfriend'. Toys were so much easier to get along with. While she was indeed attracted to Bill, she probably wouldn't be doing this now if her daughter hadn't put her up to it. She would have to remember to thank her later, for this was feeling way better than a vibrating plastic phallus.

"Oh yeah Daddy, fuck my momma, your big cock is stretching her so wide. Faster Daddy, I want to watch her come on your cock before you push that big thing in me!"

Bill was doing his best to do just that, struggling with his control as he pistoned in and out of Lucy's dripping cunt. The smell of sex permeated the room, sweat combined with pussy juices and sperm. He reached under Lucy and found her tight sphincter, and pressed his finger into her naturally lubricated back door. Lucy went wild with the additional stimulation, moaning incoherently as she humped her hips up to try to swallow this man's whole body. Her fingers dug into his ass cheeks, pulling him into her as she ground her pelvis against his. Holly was beside herself with passion, the hot scene before her was driving her wild.

Without giving it a thought, she moved her body up to her mother's face, spread her legs and lowered her dripping pussy onto her mouth. Lucy acted instinctively as well, forgetting that the pussy that was covering her belonged to her daughter. She drove her tongue deep into the warm cavern, slithering it in there and then sucking in to fully taste her juices.

"Oh yes Mommy, eat me, eat me!"

Lucy couldn't talk, she could only moan into her daughters cunt as she lapped up her essence, the taboo of what she was doing was far from her thought just then. She moved her hands from Bill's ass and held onto Holly's hips, pressing the girls cunt hard into her face.

The extreme pleasure of Bill sawing back and forth into her sluicing pussy coupled with the taste and smell of her daughters juices took her over the orgasmic edge, her body shook and shimmied as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped her. This was an orgasm to remember as she was wracked by convulsions, one after another. The intensity almost caused her to pass out as she felt her daughter's body tense on her face, she knew that she too was coming, coming on her tongue and mouth. A flood of juices filled her as Holly screamed in pleasure, reaching up to pinch her own nipples hard as she came on her mother's mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, YES! Yes! Oh oh oh oh oh mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy, so good, so good!" she cried.

Bill continued to pump into Lucy as her orgasm subsided, slowing with her to help squeeze every drop of pleasure from her body. He helped her come down from the euphoria slowly, like a junkie being weaned off of his drug, easing his cock from her juicy cunt and moving down to taste the bonanza of nectar that she had released. He covered her pussy with his mouth and gently sucked on the sensitized orifice, pleased by the scent and taste of her womanly flood.

Holly joined him then, moving down beside his body she gently, lovingly lapped at the labia that had spread for her birth eighteen years ago. The love there was overwhelming, no thought of the taboo at all, just the desire to satisfy this woman that had given her life. Lucy was slowly coming back to earth, shuddering when reality set in, the fact that her daughter was licking on her pussy, and that she too had been licking on hers.

"I can't believe we did that, honey" she half whispered, half moaned to Holly.

"Me 'neither, mom, but we did, and I loved it."

"I take it that wasn't part of your scheme." Bill offered.

"You got that right mister, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be eating my daughter" Lucy answered.

"I can't say the same though Mom. I never thought it would really happen, but I have dreamed of making love to you" Lucy confessed.

"Well, what's done is done. I'm not sure that we should do it again, but I must admit it was intense."

Bill just laid back and enjoyed watching the two women glow, sometimes speaking in embarrassment and at others looking and acting very excited. This was an experience that he would never forget, no doubt.

He wasn't ready for it to end just then though. He had held off from cumming in Lucy, wanting to keep his cock primed and ready for the main course of this meal. Glancing over at Holly, she too seemed to have the main reason for this encounter in mind. She stared deep into his eyes, a sultry look came over her face as she licked her lips and slid her hand between his thighs, clutching his still hard member as she moved closer to him.

"How do you want me Daddy? Shall I lay on my back?" she asked.

"I think that would be best" Bill agreed, running his hands across her body, caressing her breasts as she lay back. He gently parted her thighs and inhaled her scent, burying his nose into the soon to be deflowered pussy before him.

"Last chance to change your mind Holly. You sure you want to go through with this?" he asked, sure of the answer but wanting to give her every chance to change her mind.

"If you don't pop my cherry right now, I'll do it with a vibrator Daddy. Yes, yes, I want you to put that fat hard cock in me, now!"

That was good enough for him, so he gave her pussy a few more licks to make sure it was plenty wet, and positioned himself between her spread legs. Lucy moved over to assist, grasping his rigid member and aiming it at her daughters virgin flower, spreading the petals before guiding the swollen head toward it's goal. He pressed forward until his cockhead disappeared inside, pausing to allow her to adjust to the unfamiliar presence.

"Tell me what you want little lady, tell your daddy what to do!" he commanded.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy, I need to feel that hard hunk of flesh opening me up, make me a woman!"

"Okay girl, you want it, you got it. You know it's going to hurt a little don't you?"

"I don't care, fuck me Daddy, FUCK ME!" she screamed, becoming frustrated with his tentative teasing.

Having given her all the chances to back out, Bill began to push his fat dick into the tight virgin pussy. It slid in a short way before he felt the resistance of her hymen, hesitating just a second before pressing forward some more. He kept steady pressure on the barrier, not sure if he should just plunge in or let her do the deed.

"Owwwww, oh Daddy, it hurts, your cock is so fat! No, don't stop, I can do it, I know I can."

There is a thin line between pain and pleasure, and Holly was experiencing that distinction right then. The pain was searing, but her desire to feel this cock buried in her was strong. Pressing her hips up off of the bed, she impaled herself on his manhood, her hymen tearing as he drove with her, his cockhead was now past the gate and into the fort, a welcome battering ram of lust.

"Dadddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she shrieked. "Oh Daddy, you're fucking me! Do it Daddy, push your cock into me, oh it hurts, but it feels so good too!"

He was tempted to drive his member to the very hilt then, but held back, drawing out a little only to return to the gate, this time pushing in a little further. He looked down to see half of his shaft buried between her lips that were drawn inward into her womb. He watched as he withdrew once again, and those lips followed his flesh. He pulled out for just a moment to add more lubrication to those petals, and noticed a trace of red on her tan thighs. He slathered her lips with as much saliva as he could muster, and returned to the task at hand.

This time he slid in easier, her pussy lips followed his cock some, but the added lubrication helped them fold around him rather than being drawn inside of her. She winced as he reopened her tunnel, the recently rended hymen sore to the touch of his manhood. She put that pain aside when he passed her broken barricade and pushed up to him, swallowing more of his girth with each small push.

Lucy looked on in fascination as these two people lost themselves in each other. She may as well have been on the moon as far as they were concerned. The two lovers were concentrating on each other, Bill wanting to make it as easy for Holly as possible, and Holly working past the pain line and into the pleasure zone. They were both successful as her natural lubrication helped him to enter her, and her determination allowed her to take his cock fully into her no longer virgin tunnel.

Bill felt himself bottom out in this bit of heaven, she was so tight, so excited that he could feel her pulse on his cock. He held there, basking in the glory of having conquered her defenses, as he covered her moaning mouth with his. Holly had not stopped moaning and talking the whole time, first giving orders as to how much she wanted, then finally unable to speak any more, a guttural whine emanated from deep within her chest. Bills' mouth on hers seemed to draw her from whatever world she was in, her tongue reached for his as he began driving it into her mouth in synchronization with his forays into her depths.

The two moved together now as one, lips mashed together, tongues caressing each other, and most importantly that cock that had fully immersed itself into her warm wet womanhood. Holly was a woman now, and that woman wanted to be fucked. She began bucking hard toward her lover, impaled by the seven inches of fat flesh. The pain was forgotten, and she now needed to work her way to orgasm. Bill was determined to take her there. The tight squeeze of her deflowered pussy made it hard for him to retain control, but he let his mind drift off to other mundane things to help keep him from exploding in her cunt too soon.

Their mouths separated and they both began moaning, talking to each other in an incoherent tongue that neither understood. It didn't matter, the only language that they needed was from their bodies as they both strove for that peak of ecstasy.

Holly attained it first, much to the pleasure of her first lover. Her fingers dug deeply into Bills back as she drew him into her body, her widespread legs reaching around him, pressing her feet against his ass as she bucked against the body that was sending her to the brink of consciousness. He was now driving into her without regard for anything but his need to fill her with his seed. Sensing her cataclysm, he powered down into her, and as she wailed his 'name', "Dadddddddddddyyyyyyyy!" he lost all control, sense of time or presence. His cock swelled up inside of her and burst forth with fireworks of sperm, pulse after excruciating pulse filled her to overflowing.

The deflowered virgin screamed in excitement as she felt the hot jets of sperm burst in her womb, she could feel what she could not contain escaping her tunnel and spreading on her thighs. Bill continued to pound into her grotto until his orgasm subsided, then with a heavy sigh lay his entire weight on her almost frail body. Both were completely exhausted, their breath coming in gulps, almost like the pulses of their orgasms. Their bodies were stuck together from the sweat and sperm that covered them, and in a short while they were smiling into each others faces, their teeth touched as they returned to reality.

"We did it, Daddy, we really did it! That was an experience of a lifetime!" she exclaimed, looking over at her mother who was still looking on in awe at the spectacle of the two lovers. "You were so right, mom, I needed a real man for my first time. We surely made the right choice."

Bill couldn't help but puff up at that revelation, it was a great responsibility that was laid on him, and he had been champion to the cause.

He looked over at his deflowered virgin, no longer a young lady, she was a woman. Her legs were still spread wide, with a trace of red dampening her thighs and the sheets below. He remembered thinking that he would have to save those sheets as a memento of this event.

Lucy bent over and kissed her daughter full on the lips while reaching down to cup her freshly fucked pussy. A shiver went through both of them, and with the contact of he mom's hand on her clit, just a little bit of an orgasm coursed through Holly's body.

"You're absolutely right love, we made the right choice."

"You girls enjoy each other, I'm going to hit the shower. Now don't forget ladies, my tongue has been in more holes than my cock. We'll have to do something about that, and very soon."

The two ladies giggled as they considered the implications. Those dark holes that his tongue had been in were both unused to this point, but they knew that the weekend wasn't over.

************************************

If you like this story and where it's going, let me know and I'll tell you what happens next.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers
12