The Test

Story Info
He doubts his good wife's fidelity.
5.7k words
2.95
141.5k
29
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeduction
zeduction
15 Followers

I was watching Kari’s gorgeous ass sway seductively as she puttered in the yard. So sexy. So alluring. God damn, I’m sure she’s day dreaming about some guy she wants to fuck. I could just imagine the motion of her ass as it worked to take some huge cock in her.

I shook my head. What was I doing? She is just doing some gardening! I admit I have an overactive imagination and a jealous streak. My wife is so damn gorgeous. She is blond, with a sweet face but an evil twinkle in her eye. She’s tall with long, gorgeous legs. Her breasts are firm and large, but no one would ever assume they weren’t natural. We have been married for ten years and she still gets me hard with her smile. She wears clothes that are at once revealing, but modest. Light sundresses that look like they will be lifted over her hips with a breeze. Short, loose skirts that tempt a man to let his hands wander to caress the treasures within. Blouses with low necklines that hint at the wondrous tits that she shares only with me. To borrow a phrase, she is built for sex – both physically, and mentally. And just staring at her as she wandered through the yard, I couldn’t help believe that she was thinking about sex.

Maybe I’m wrong. But I was getting obsessed with this. My mind furiously tried to erase the thought or find some way to resolve it. She is too damn sexy. We have a great sex life, but I also wondered if she enjoyed sex so much that sex with me just wasn’t enough.

I confessed my fears to my old buddy, Bruce. Now Bruce is a pretty good looking guy, and he hangs out at my house a lot. But Kari is about as attracted to Bruce as a gazelle to a lion. We all have a good time together, but in no way was her fidelity to me with Bruce around a challenging test. There was just no chemistry. This surprised me a little, because Bruce had never settled down and he always had a fair amount of female company.

Bruce would hear none of my suspicions.

“There is no way she is cheating on you, Dave. I know she’s hot, but she’s just not wired that way. Believe me, I can read women and I get absolutely no signal from her.”

“Yeah, but Bruce. She would never go for you knowing we’re friends. It’s not a real test.”

“Well then, why don’t you put her to a so-called ‘real test’.

Together, we hatched a plan. We decided that I should put her in a situation that could lead to extramarital sex and see how she reacted. But how?

I travel on business about once a month for a few days. I hate the separation, but Kari and I have adjusted to it. I was always beside myself on these trips thinking that she was using that time to find another cock to suck, but I had no inkling that she actually was. No tell tale come stains. No hang up phone calls. None of the usual things jealous husbands hunt for.

She went to the gym during the week, but she always went with girlfriends. I spied on her occasionally, but nothing ever happened. We went to bars, but she always said no if someone asked her to dance. She never talked about another man while we were making love. So why was I so convinced? Clearly, I had a problem. And our solution was to make sure Kari was faithful.

Slowly, carefully, Bruce and I conceived a plan. Step one: hire a yard boy from the neighborhood, make sure he comes over while I’m out of town. That’s a winning scenario. The young hunk works around the house without his shirt. Kari, forced to watch him sweat and strain and flex all day, gets hornier and hornier. She invites him in for a drink. He accepts. Next thing you know, she’s on the floor getting split by his huge, inexperienced monster meat.

Bruce volunteered to keep an eye on the place while I was gone so he could report on anything suspicious.

So I set it up. Young Jeff down the street was happy to help. 19 years old. Home from college. Just cocky enough to have a chance. Six foot four with washboard stomach. Blue eyes. Always running around with shorts and no shirt in the warm weather. Kari objected that she didn’t need the help but when I point out all the stuff I just can’t seem to get to, she agrees. When I talked to Jeff, I tell him, in a subtle and roundabout way, that I will be out of town, and that he should do whatever makes her happy. He looks at me, confused, but offers a polite response. He was scheduled to help on Tuesday. I was planning to return Thursday.

Tuesday comes, and I head to the airport. Kari wanted a quickie before I left, but I decided that it would be a better test if she was still horny. She looked a little frustrated.

On Wednesday, I got a call on my cell phone from Kari.

“Hey, honey. How’s it going with Jeff?

“Jeff is doing great. I’m so glad we did this. Now we will really be able to enjoy the yard.

“That’s great. Hey, Kari, I gotta run

“Dave?

“Yes, dear

“Nothing. It’s alright. I’ll call you tonight.

She didn’t call me that night, which worried me, but I was so tired that I didn’t even think about it until later.

On Thursday night, I return home. The weeds are gone. The shrubs trimmed. Flowers are planted. Looks like Kari and Jeff were busy alright – working in the garden. Wow. What a relief.

Kari was amazing the night I got home. After dinner, she disappeared into the bedroom, and returned wearing a nearly sheer, form fitting blouse that I had never seen before. She came to me and sat down on my lap and kissed me deeply.

“I’m so glad you’re home. I missed you.”

Between kisses, I asked her about Jeff

“The garden looks great. Looks like Jeff did a great job.”

“Yes, he was okay.” She had a look in her eye that said that maybe he wasn’t.

“What’s wrong”

“Well, Jeff is a nice boy and all. But he wasn’t real mature. As he was working, I kept catching him checking me out. It made me uncomfortable without you here.”

“Did he do anything inappropriate?”

“Oh, no. He was fine. He was fun to work with. He’s a handsome boy so I didn’t mind checking him out too. Thanks for the eye candy.” She giggled shyly at her own admission. It gave me a chill, but it also turned me on.

And with that, there were no more words. She unbuttoned the blouse to allow me to feast on her wondrous orbs, to nibble down to her stomach, to remove her pants and feast on her golden cunt. We fucked twice that night. She missed me.

Part II

Bruce confirmed what he could. Yes, they were both working hard, but they seemed to have fun. While Jeff was definitely checking Kari out with her back turned, Bruce reported that Kari also seemed to let her eyes wander when Jeff was straining with the wheel barrow or carrying garbage bags.

“But Buddy, they were never alone inside together. I think she might have been interested, but nothing happened. Maybe he wasn’t her type.”

Hmmm. Interesting thought. A boy. Immature. Eye candy. Okay, so she passed that test. Maybe she needed more of a challenge. More of a man.

I posed my thinking to Bruce. He looked thoughtful.

“Yeah, I suppose she might not want to rob the cradle. Maybe he reminded her of her brother or something. If the guy was more mature and reliable, I think that would be harder for her.”

“I think I can find another guy that might be a challenge. Then, if she passes, you can relax,” Bruce told me. I hoped he was right.

___________________________________

The following month, I told her that I was hiring a painter to do the guest room that she had been after me to do. She asked when he was coming.

“Next Wednesday.”

“Aren’t you out of town next Wednesday?”

“Uh, I guess so. Is that okay.”

“I guess.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Well you know I don’t like it when there are strangers here when you’re not around. It makes me uncomfortable.”

“Why?”

“Why? What if they’re an axe-murderer? What if they are wanted by the cops? What if they won’t work hard and I can’t get them to do their job?”

“Well Bruce recommends him highly. “

“Bruce recommends him? That’s supposed to make me feel better? “

“Of course!. Tell you what. I can ask Bruce to come stop by when the guy is here just to keep an eye on things. Would that make you feel safer.”

“In a way….”

“Look. You’ve been after me to paint these rooms for months. With my travel schedule, it is just not happening. I negotiated a good deal with Russ and this way you can get the painting done you want.”

“Russ? That’s the guys name?”

“Yes, what about it. “

“Nothing. Just nice to know I will know the guy’s name when I’m screaming and running away from him. Finally, a smile.”

“Look, I’ll let Bruce know you’re concerned. He’ll play the hard ass and keep you safe. And you can call me if anything happens.”

With that, we hugged and I headed off to work. Kari looked thoughtful.

What I didn’t tell her is that Bruce and I had already talked to Russ. Russ was, in fact, a contract painter. But Bruce knew him from a rugby league he was in. Meeting Russ was pretty nerve-wracking. He was shorter than me – a solid 6 feet of rock hard muscle. But he did not have a rugged, scary face. He seemed smart and gentle and wise. He was a painter because he liked having the flexibility to schedule his own time. He was very mature and comfortable with himself, which made me uncomfortable.

I could barely speak, as Bruce laid out the scenario.

“Listen, Russ, this is a real job with real money. But we have another agenda here. My buddy here is nervous that his wife is cheating on him, and he just wants to make sure that she’s inclined to be faithful.”

“What’s that got to do with me?”

“Well you’re a test. We want you to do the paint job. But we also want you to try to lay on the charm. Be nice, attentive. See if she goes for it.”

“How far should I take it? “

“As far as she lets you, right, Dave? But we are testing her. It has to be what she wants.”

I shook my head yes.

Russ stared at me intently, then back to Bruce.

“Okay, I’m in.”

Part III

Once again, I did the best I could to leave Kari hot and bothered before I left town. The night before I left, I backed her against the sink in the kitchen, knelt down and went to work on her pussy. I had her on the edge of relief about 3 times before I finally let her come. In my experience, oral sex doesn’t relieve her horniness, it inspires it. But I begged off fucking her that night.

The next morning, I was getting ready to head out the door, when Kari emerged from the bathroom wearing short running shorts, a loose mostly unbuttoned old shirt of mine, and a bikini top underneath. Only Kari could look that sexy getting ready to help paint the house. My cock twitched at the thought of Russ’ reaction.

With my imagination working overtime, I headed out the door. I remained distracted throughout the day – interrupted only by one call from Kari.

“hey beautiful!”

Her voice was soft and sexy –

“hi, handsome. How’s your day going?”

“Good. How’s the painting going”

“Real good. Russ is a very nice man. He’s very good at this. I’m afraid I’m not being very helpful. I’m probably slowing him down by being around. “

“Has Bruce been by?”

“Yes, once. I expect him back later”.

“Are you feeling safe? “

“Oh, yes. I’m happy to get this job done and you picked a great painter. Did you know he was that handsome?”

“Handsome? No. I only talked to him on the phone. Bruce never said anything. “

“That figures. Yes, he’s very attractive. Not what I expected in a house painter. You’d better be ready when you get home. You keep sending these hot guys to work at our house, I’m going to be ready to do a number on you when you get home.”

“I can’t wait.”

Handsome? Well, she obviously wasn’t blind.

“I returned home the next night and the house looked great. The new colors in the rooms made the house seem new. At first, I couldn’t find Kari anywhere. When I wandered back to the bedroom to put my suitcase away, I could hear a low buzz.

On the bed, was Kari. She was frantically fucking herself with her vibrator, writhing on the bed. She was nude except for another bikini top which was pulled off one breast. I was nude in a flash and attacked the one exposed tit with my tongue. This unleashed a wave of moans from Kari. As I was nibbling on her nipples, I noticed small flecks of paint on her flesh – around her tits, and her stomach.

Panting, she said…”I told you… I was going to be …horny…unghhh”

And with that I replaced her vibrator with my cock and plunged deeply into her tight, moist cunt. There was no gentle love making now. This was fucking. I was at least as horny as she was and we spent much of the night in each other’s arms, repeatedly finding ourselves lost in our lust.

“Well, what happened.” I checked in with Bruce the next day.

“Man, Kari looked sexy. I had a bone everytime I came by”

“Shut up, Bruce. Did Russ get anywhere?”

“Man, he thought he would. Kari spent the whole day helping him. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her he said. He said she was definitely flirting and attentive. But no, I don’t think anything happened. “

“Well she fucked the living shit out of me last night, so she must have had some reaction”.

“Well, buddy, this has to make you happy. She saved it all for you.”

“I guess.”

“Jeez. What do you want. You’ve sent two horny hunks in there and all she’s done is fuck your brains out when you get home. I’m beginning to wonder if you want her to cheat.

Ouch.

“No, Bruce, you’re right. She’s passed every test. I guess I was wrong. I couldn’t be happier or more in love with her than ever right now. “

“When are you going out of town again?”

“Next week. Three days on the coast. Why?”

“Tell you what. I’ll do some drive by’s, make sure she stays on the up and up. I’m sure she’s faithful. But I want to look out for my buddy.”

“Thanks, Bruce.”

Part IV

As I was packing, Kari asked me if I had any hunky workmen scheduled to come by when I was out of town again. She gave me a funny pout when I said, no, that I’d run out of hunky workmen.

“Well, you know I’ll be horny when you get back anyway. Just don’t be late or I can’t be held responsible for my actions”, she giggled and waggled her braless tits in front of me.

“That’s it. You’re in trouble.” I tackled her and pulled her shirt up. She pretended to fight me off, but quickly gave in to the passion.

Part V

The next day, the trip was a disaster. The flight was diverted mid-route to another airport. I was delayed several more hours. My cell phone ran out of juice, and the clients were retrenching on our deal – claiming technical problems.

By 3 that afternoon, I decided to give up. Get on a flight home, and be in my wife’s arms by dinner.

My cab dropped me off at home at 6 and when I walked in the door, there was no sign of Kari. Her car was here, but she wasn’t. I assumed she was at a neighbor’s house, or went to dinner with a girlfriend. I was exhausted, so I showered, got in bed to read, and quickly dozed off.

I was roused sometime later by the sound of the door and voices, Kari’s and someone else. They were being loud, friendly and boisterous. Through the haze, I tried to figure it out. It was BRUCE!

I rolled out of bed and quietly tiptoed down the hallway to get in better earshot.

“I want to thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me, Bruce.”

--what??—

“I had a great time, Kari. You’re a beautiful woman and Dave is lucky to have you as his wife.” Good old Bruce..

“Really? I’m a little surprised you’d say that, after….”

“No. Really. You’re everything a guy could ask for. He raves about you all the time.”

“That’s the nicest thing you could say. It makes me feel a lot better.”

Better about what?

“Well, Kari, I’d better go. I’m really glad you called me.”

What a gentleman.

“Bruce, her voice was quieter, “can you stay for a little while. I just don’t want to be alone right now.”

“Yeah, Kari. I’d love to stay. “

“I’ll get us some drinks. Scotch, right? “

Uh-oh.

I heard two sets of foot steps toward the kitchen. I took a chance to peak around the corner. I could see the two walking together. Kari was wearing her short black dress. It was cut just below her ass cheeks. A very sexy outfit for a friendly dinner with my old buddy. I also knew that from the front, Bruce would have had a very nice view of her ample cleavage. I wondered about her bra, and whether her nipples would be pointing through the sheer material. I found myself almost hoping they were, and caught myself. I was imagining myself in Bruce’s shoes (or boxers).

I retreated to the safety of a spare bedroom to await the next chapter. I had a view of one half of the couch. It wasn’t long before they returned to the living room. I could see Bruce, but not Kari, who sat next to him.

“The house looks great, Kari. All that work really made a difference.”

“About that, Bruce. I really want to thank you. “

“For what?”

“For not telling Dave about…about what you saw. “

“Kari, Dave is my best friend. But what I saw is between you and him. I know you love him and he loves you and what happened isn’t going to change that.”

“You’re right, Bruce. I know you’re right. I just couldn’t help myself.”

“I understand. You’re looking at a guy who has made a few decisions with his dick in his life. I am curious, though…”

“About what?”

“Well, you don’t have to answer if you don’t want. But I was curious to know what happened. How it got as far as it did. “

“Oh, Bruce. I’m so embarrassed. I don’t…”

“That’s okay. It’s not important. It’s really just…”

“What?”

“Well, to tell you the truth, it really turned me on. I’ve thought a lot about what I saw and I’d kind of like to hear the whole story. I guess that’s rude – for me to ask you about it for my own prurient interest.”

Kari didn’t say anything for a minute. I could see Bruce’s head turned toward her.

“Actually, Bruce, I hate to admit this, but I’m glad you asked.”

“Really?”

“Who else can I talk to about this? It’s killing me. I can’t tell Dave. I don’t know what he would think.”

Neither, at the moment, did I.

“So what did happen?”

“Well, when Jeff came over to help with the yard, it started out very friendly and light. I told him what we needed done and he was very polite. I went inside to let him work, but I kept going to the window to, uh, keep an eye on him. After awhile, I rationalized that the work would go faster if I went out and helped him.

“I wasn’t feeling or looking particularly sexy at that point. I was just working y’know? I was wearing a loose shorts outfit – nothing too revealing. But everytime I looked Jeff’s way, I caught him checking me out. I have to admit, I was flattered. At one point, he was mowing the lawn, and I was on the ground weeding a patch of garden. I looked up and saw him walking away from me. I couldn’t help myself. I just stared at his ripped legs and his butt. When he turned the mower around, I was still staring, I guess. My eyes finally looked up to his face, and he was smiling in this charming and embarrassed way.

“What did you do?”

“I smiled back. And then I realized, in the position I was in, he could stare right down my blouse to see my boobs.”

“How did that make you feel.”

“Like someone hit me with an electric charge – right down to my, well, it felt good.”

“God, that sounds so sexy. What happened then.”

“Well, our little game continued, with each of us being less and less shy. I was moving around, bending over to pick things up in front of him. I thought I saw a bulge in his basketball shorts, and believe me, I was looking for one.”

“I’m sure you were.”

“After about an hour of this, I went inside to get us something to drink. That’s when I made a decision to push the envelope. I went to get changed into my shortest, sexiest shorts and a silk t-shirt. I skipped the bra. I wanted him to see me, to want me. I couldn’t help it.”

zeduction
zeduction
15 Followers
12