The Test Ch. 03

Story Info
Annie gets lesbian head and a collar.
1.8k words
4.4
30.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers

The most bizarre things happen to me. A new experience, all the time. Like finding a new yogurt or even eating yogurt when you really didn't think you would ever like it. Then discovering, that yes, I like yogurt, just not every day. Well, I had never fucked a woman before and now my "new" master had introduced a rather risky ingredient to the pot, so to speak. Staring up at the young woman, I couldn't really think of a coherent thought. Really, I should ask what her name is. Hi, thanks for fucking my ass. My name is Annie. You come here often? Yes? Nope? Maybe not ... Yeah, anyhow, I really needed a shower and was starting to feel like last week's leftovers.

Getting the hint, I was shown to the small shower and instructed to clean up. Thankfully, Jake and I were on the same wavelength. Finally. Small wonders. I soaped up my body, cleaning the cum off my belly and luxuriating in the feel of the water sliding over my sore muscles. It had been an incredible night, but I wondered if I would be expected to leave soon. Jake and I hadn't shared much alone time so far and I wanted to get to know him better ...and maybe the young woman he had with him. She seemed interesting.

Just then the shower curtain was ripped back revealing the naked body of the young woman. "Feeling better Annie?" she grinned, getting into the shower and brushing against my slender body with her smaller, younger one. "You've got really lovely skin, you know," she smiled kissing my shoulder.

"Thanks," I whispered back, still a little shy of the stranger who had assfucked me. She moulded her body against mine and slipped her leg between my thighs, rubbing against my horny slit. Jake must have told her how much I loved having sex in the shower. "What's your name?" I hesitantly asked, leaning into her body.

She took the wash cloth from my hands and began washing the front of my body. "My name is Victoria, but everyone calls me Tori or Slut. My master calls me Slut," she replied, smirking. My head fell back on her shoulder and I closed my eyes, enjoying her hands and fingers on my tits. She squeezed and fondled my large breasts, rubbing the hard nipples.

"How ... How old are you Tori?" I moaned, breathless with pleasure. In truth she could have passed for 15 or 16 years old and I didn't feel comfortable letting her touch me when I knew so little about her.

Laughing, she lightly bit my neck, "'Don't worry Annie, I'm 19. I had a birthday not long ago," she promised rubbing her cunt against my ass. Her hands firmly holding my tits, like she was weighing them, measuring their worth.

"Mmm, Jake loves your tits. He's shown me the pictures you emailed. You're so hot, you know that?" Tori asked, sliding her tongue along my neck. "You must be so sore after the night you had? Hmm? Do you want me to stop Annie? I will," she whispered against my ear, lightly licking the edge of one lobe.

"N..no," I stammered delighting in the new feelings. I'd never been with a woman before. Jake had opened up so many possibilities and I knew this was only the beginning. It seemed strange letting a woman caress my body, her small hands sliding down to my smooth cunt. Running her fingers through the soft, supple skin hidden there, she massage the small clit that peeked out.

My hands didn't know what to do with themselves. If it had been a man I would have reached back and ran my hands down to his groin, but with a woman it was a little trickier. As it was I simply reclined there in her arms letting her have me, enjoying the sensations of her lips and hands and legs intertwined with mine.

Her tongue roamed over my neck and back, lowering herself slowly, her hands and fingers removed from my dripping hole. The water rained down on us, coating her young body. She ran her hands down my side, her tongue following the trail of her eyes. She licked down my back, down the demarcation of my ass cheeks, down to where I loved to be touched most.

"Spread your legs Annie," she demanded.

Tori's little tongue dipped inside running her tongue up and down the slit. Flicking her tongue against the red, swollen, exposed flesh. I couldn't help the trembling of my body or the automatic gyration of my hips, shoving against her seeking tongue. My hands flattened against the dirty shower walls, my face pressed to the cool tiles. I could hear myself whimpering and moaning, unable to stop myself from voicing my passion.

She worked two of her digits up inside and fucked them in and out of me. Her tongue becoming more aggressive, I could feel her nose pressing into the folds of my cunt. The only sounds in the shower were my gentle gasping and her quick heaving breaths. I couldn't speak, could only whimper and whinge like a child.

Rocking my hips I was in heaven, so close, so close to cumming. "God don't stop," I begged. "Don't stop!"

"Please, please ... oh yes. Right there, yes Baby, yes," Tori gripped my clit in her teeth and pulled on it sucking and holding, her fingers shoved deep in my pussy. My top was ready to blow, my hips humping frantically against her pretty young face.

Suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled back and Jack stood there naked and smiling. His cock erect and bobbing as he got in the shower behind Tori. She hadn't stopped her ministrations and I hadn't stopped fucking her face. So close to cumming, I wouldn't let anyone stop me from flooding the little bitch's mouth.

Unfortunately, Jake had other ideas. "Turn around Tori," he ordered pulling her head up and away from my wet pussy. "She's had enough," he grinned.

"No, no I haven't Jake," a whipped around, almost falling in my haste to plead with Jake.

Pushing Tori roughly out of the shower, he grabbed my chin in his hands and shoved me hard against the shower wall, shoving his cock against me hard. "Are you questioning me whore? Hmm?" he asked silkily. His eyes were angry and cold and I knew even if I had tried I wouldn't be able to budge him.

"N ..no," I stammered, but opened my legs wider, hoping he would slip his cock inside me and finish what Tori had started.

Laughing, he looked down, letting me knew that he was aware of what I was doing. He bent close and whispered in me ear, "You'll cum when and where I say and not before. Do you understand Slut?"

"Yes," I breathed, wanting to run my tongue over his darling face.

"Get out of the shower now. You're finished. There are some new clothes waiting for you in the other room," Jake explained, a smile on his lips as he shut off the water.

Following him into the bedroom, my wet body dripped on the floor. He gestured towards two small pieces of black cloth on the chair. Picking them up, I doubted they'd fit. The sweater just covered my tits, falling just below the firm globes and leaving my stomach and waist uncovered. The black spandex skirt barely covered my ass and when I walked it rode up my thighs displaying my pussy and ass.

"You will never wear panties or bras unless I command it. Do you understand Slut?" he demanded.

"Yes," I smiled, loving how sexy and naughty I felt. He handed me red stiletto shoes. When the outfit was complete, he sat in the chair, still naked and told me suck him.

Getting to my knees quickly was difficult in high heels. I found it awkward to bend, but I knew he wouldn't want me to take them off. The black skirt glided up my hips, revealing my ass. Sliding close, I wrapped both hands around his considerably stiff cock. I couldn't believe how hard he was considering I had sucked him off not long ago. The night before was a blur, so I wasn't sure whose cock was in me but I knew he had taken a few turns. What a man!

Running my tongue all over his cock, I slowly took him into my mouth. My saliva wetting the head, making it glossy and slippery. My hands glided up and down his shaft, urging his moans on. One hand dived for his meaty balls, pressing and testing their firmness. Jake let both of his hands fall into my hair, pulling me closer as he began to talk, to lay down the rules. "When we leave here you will begin your new life Slut. Are you prepared for what that means? You will be mine. My property. You will have no rights. Every belonging you bring into my home becomes mine. You will have no clothes unless I will it. You will have no entertainment, no books, no television, no friends. Everything in your life will depend on my goodwill and sometimes I'm not very good. Sometimes I'm a bad man. Very bad. I will do things to your body no one ever has. I need you to be prepared for that Slut," he explained.

His voice, his words filled me with hunger. Finally a man that knew what I needed. He understood my wish to be controlled, ruled, debased, used, abused, dominated completely in private and in public. It seemed to take forever to find him. So many years of pretending and lying about what I was. I was born to be his Slut.

Your body," he continued, "belongs to me. Your tits no longer belong to you. Your cunt no longer belongs to you. Your ass is mine. The hair on your head is mine. Your feet and knees and legs, all are mine and I will do with them whatever I want. I will give them away to whomever I choose. Do you understand Slut," he asked, pulling me off his cock by my ... his hair.

"Yes Master, I understand," I promised, spit and precum gleaming from my mouth and chin. He had made me his pet and I couldn't wait to serve him.

"Good Slut," he smiled. Reaching into the drawer beside him he pulled out a dog chain and red leather collar. I could see my name on the dog tag below that read, Slut. Fastening the collar around my neck, I held my hair up, understanding how some women felt when a man put a ring on their finger. My commitment would never be broken though. He hooked the chain to the collar and tested its pull, bringing me to his mouth for a kiss. God, he is sooooo romantic!

"Ok Slut, suck my cock with MY cumbucket mouth," he grinned. So I continued sucking his cock, begging for his juice, kneeling between his leg like his new doggie, which is what I was. I am. All women want perfection, some just don't know what that means for them. I knew what I wanted thanks to Jake.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers