The Testing of Jane

Story Info
The final test of being HIS includes her husband.
3.4k words
4.06
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

(Please feel free to leave me feedback on any of my stories. I do so enjoy writing the story of David and Jane. They have so much to do together and each adventure is so fun to explore. Don't forget to vote on my story. I like knowing if you liked it or not. Thanks for reading and hope you come back for more. Jane)

My evening starts like every other evening and I am so dam bored with it. I finish work... go home.. start dinner... turn on my computer and check for emails and friends online.... most times I have neither so I play gin until 'he' gets home.

Then as always, I prepare his dinner plate and he sits in front of the television and eats. I learned early that conversation is something he starts and it is about his thoughts. Every once in awhile I will assert myself and force him to talk about what is happening in my life but lately his boredom is very evident so I generally don't bother.

Why I stay in this marriage is unknown. Possibly out of loyalty, mostly out of necessity. I am a woman who let her looks go severely down hill.... after all he didn't care so who was I going to impress? Not a good attitude to have but one that worked for me over the years. Then suddenly I began to write. I found I have a knack for putting into words what my body and mind crave and desire.

I sent my first story to an online friend as a proofreader type thing ...he emailed me back almost immediately. "Holy shit that was hot" he wrote with a link to a website included on the email. It was for literotica.com... I checked it out and read some of the stories. I wondered if mine was good enough for this site. I thought about it for a few days then simply took a chance.

How fun it was to check everyday and see how many people read my story. I was thrilled when 500 people read it. I wanted to celebrate and tell someone but who to tell? 'He' certainly wouldn't be interested. He laughed when I made the mistake of reading him the first couple of paragraphs. So .....

In late November a man sent me a feedback email on the story. I generally read the feedbacks and smile. But something he said caught my eye and I wrote back. We began to email each other and found out we both have messenger. So we talked on there. How exciting it was to find a man who was interested in me. ME! It was so new and thrilling that I could finally open myself up to a man.

When he mentioned he would be in FL and wanted to meet me... I panicked. After all I am not all that thrilling in person and I wanted to keep the magic we had. The more we talked the more he convinced me that looks and size meant nothing. He enjoys the whole me.

Our night together was almost perfect. I knew I did not please him orally but I was so scared. My god, this man was only the third man to have his cock in my body in all of my 44 years. I can be quite wonderful on paper but in person I must not be all that good. After all 'he' doesn't want sex with me any longer so it must be me personally.

But my friend showed me that I could be desirable. I was wanted. It was not my fault for sex not being in my life. I can be extremely sexual outside of marriage. I cried when he left. Don't think he really knew how much he touched my soul that night. We schedule to meet the next night but I received no word from him.... I waited and waited and as I laid alone in that hotel bed the tears flowed for a different reason.

I hated thinking it was to be a one night affair. Dear god that hurt me more than anything in the world. I know he left me knowing that I am not the problem in my marriage but yet he did not want me again. Would anyone? I made up my mind to accept the change in me and go on with the mental and physical changes I planned to make in my life.

I went home and attempted to go on as if nothing happened but it did. My whole demeanor changed. I smiled more. I flirted more. I was also a little more depressed over the loss of my friend. I sent emails and messages. No response, but suddenly a few days later there it was.

Something happened and he had to leave in a hurry. No time to let me know. He was sorry! He loved our night together and was so looking forward to the next. My whole world lifted then. He did like me. He did want me again. Our friendship blossomed and grew. Each day was something new. Each day brought us closer as friends and lovers.

Our phone conversations were erotic and satisfying as he brought me to climax many times not allowing me to stop. He made me "his" and I loved every minute of it. Even though we are hundred of miles apart I could still feel him and taste him. Our relationship began to change over time. Each meeting we have, although short in time, is life altering. I was becoming his slut and he my master. It was not an easy transformation for me at first to make but how easily it comes to me now.

How effortlessly he can make me cum with just his voice. Our meetings getting more and more erotic. If I close my eyes now as I type I can hear it and my nipples harden and my skin begins to tingle.

He tells me he is coming to Fl and wants me to pick him up. I can't wait. I ask where he is staying and he says 'with you'. HMMM I take that to mean he wants me with him. He tells me the flight and time. Just before dinner. I tell my husband dinner is in the microwave... I am going out with friends won't be home until late. I don't know if he hears me.. his favorite show is on. He is clueless.

I arrive at the airport early. I freshen my makeup and myself and when you arrive it is like a part of me is finally together. The kiss we share is passionate and erotic. I know you like pubic displays and I rub my body up to yours. You can feel my nipples already hard pressed into your chest.

My fingers thread in your hair as your tongue enters my mouth. When I suck on it I moan as your hand begins to caress my ass under the edge of my dress. I care not that others have a view of my ass cheeks. Your finger slips inside my panties and finds my wetness. I melt as it slides in my pussy once and is removed just as quickly.

I moan softly as you bring that finger to our mouths still locked together and we taste me together. How we make it to the car with out just out and out fucking right there is beyond me. I don't even remember how we got to the damn car.

I let you drive as I have other things on my mind and once on the road I begin to unzip your jeans. My hand finds you semi hard already and I can't wait to feel this cock in my ass again but for now... it is my mouth that will do all the enjoying. I undo my seatbelt and lay on the seat. My head in your lap. Your hand threads in my hair. My tongue slides out and slowly licks you. I love the way your cock bounces from my soft wet touch. I hear you breath in as my lips surround the head and I begin to suck.

So softly you wonder if I even am, to so hard you wish I would stop. I love the way your hand curls in my hair almost pulling it. I lift my mouth off of your cock only long enough to remind you to keep an eye on the road.

That gets me a slap on my ass. I do so love my ass spanked by you. My pussy fills with each slap of your hand or paddle. My mouth slides down on you and I do so enjoy the feel of you sliding in and out of my mouth. Making you so hard and ready for my body. But I know you will cum in my mouth first.

I pay no attention to where you are driving. Just to what my mouth is doing to us both. I know I will cum while I suck on you .. so I try to hold off until I feel you erupt in my mouth. Harder and harder I slide and suck.

Holding you deep and using my tongue to reach farther.

I feel your hand leave my hair and reach under me. It finds my nipple and pinches... Softly at first then increasing pressure. As you the pinching gets harder so does my mouth. I cum when the pain is so intense I can stand it no longer. My mouth stops sucking but I hear you say 'don't stop'. I continue sucking harder now.

You now guide my head and your climax has your cum hit the back of my throat. I swallow all you have to offer and suck for more. You lift my head from your lap and pull me close. Your lips on mine tell me you are pleased and I cuddle close. It is then I realize you have pulled off the road. It looks so familiar to me and I look at you.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Your home" is your reply.

I am so shocked that I don't reply right away.

"We can't. He is home" are the words I finally force from my lips.

"I know" is all you say.

I look at you and I am so confused. I sit in silence for a few minutes.

"We can't go there David, he will kill us"

"Don't worry Jane, we will be fine. Trust me."

My trust in you is all encompassing but my fear of what is and will happen is just as engulfing. Tears begin running down my cheeks and I find no comfort in the circle of your arm. I can feel my panic building and you do too. I struggle in your arm as I feel so much like running but you hold me tight and tell me to look at you. Being your slut for so long I know that I must .... my eyes lift to yours and you kiss me deeply and completely.

"You know you are desired and wanted. I have wanted and desired you everyday since the day we met. You need to show him this. It will prove once and for all that you are not the problem in your marriage. He is."

You kiss me again and the car begins the final mile to the house. When we pull in the drive and you get out of the car, I sit still. I am so frozen in fear. You come to my side and open the door. Saying nothing, you hold out your hand. Mine is shaking so badly when I place it in yours. You squeeze it tight.

We walk in the front door and into the living room... he is sleeping with the dinner tray in front of him and the TV on. When you click the TV the silence wakes him. He is startled to see you before him and turns to me. I say nothing. When he starts to rise... you say one work..

"Sit".

The look and force of your presence has him sitting back down. You talk evenly and quietly of who you are... of what he is doing to ruin our marriage. You tell him of us. Of how we met and of what we have become. Non threatening but definitely in control of this conversation. He sits quietly through it all. When you look at me I come to your side and I take your hand.

"She is my slut now. mine to do as I wish.. when I wish... watch... you could have at anytime made her yours, but your lack of concern over this woman has made her turn to me. I find her desirable and loving. She is a good and obedient slut! Now watch and know she is enjoying the attention of her master"

With out a word I remove my clothes. I stand before you both naked. Both sets of eyes on me. One set appreciative.. the other angry. Your fingers lovingly stroke my skin. I shiver at the touch. It is so hard for me not to react to your touch. When his eyes stray, your sharp words bring them back onto us. My nipples begin to harden and I moan as you bring your fingers across them. Down my stomach you touch my shaved mound.

"Did you even notice she is clean shaven? She did it for me. I told her I wouldn't fuck her unless she was shaved and so she did. It is so soft and smooth to my touch. See how she moves with my fingers? Now watch as she comes with just my voice. Watch and see what a good slut she has become."

Your hand threads in my hair and pulls my head back to you. Your voice whispers in my ear. The voice that you use on the phone warms me and my body floats with it. To another time.. another place. Your words filter through. Loving, sexual, erotic thoughts fill my head and my pussy flows.

I moan and move with the words. I do not need the touch of fingers or cock to cum for you. My imagination is enough for us. When I hear you say 'now' I feel the warmth of my climax flow through me and my legs begin to give way. Your arm circles my waist and you feel me ride out the waves until my eyes clear and my body stops shaking.

I am embarrassed. But not because of what you can do to me, but that I did it in front of him.

"Now watch what my slut gets for doing this."

You push me to my knees and I remove your cock from your jeans. I love this cock. Its smoothness and silkiness slide so easily into my body. You can use it so hard at times and other times so loving. I know today will be punishing. A test on my resolve to find who I am. On how far I will go. My final test of knowing I am and always will be yours. Your cock slides in my mouth and I begin to suck on you.

While I love sucking on your cock this test is not one I am looking forward to. I know it will not be loving as we did in the car.. but pure fucking. In and out you slide. I suck hard and take you in hard.. my fingers digging into your flesh. I don't notice that you are stepping out of your jeans. When my nails dig just a bit to hard your grab them and hold them.

Your hips thrusting hard into my mouth, gagging me and making me suck harder on you. Fucking my mouth in a way I don't enjoy but will endure as it is what you want from me. Proving to him that I will do as you demand. Over and over you slide my body moving with you. I feel my orgasm building and I am moaning on your cock.

"You may touch yourself Jane" I hear.

My finger touches my clit and it is to much. I cum fast and hard. My body shaking violently.

Suddenly you pull me off of you. Your cock makes a plopping sound as I am sucking hard as you pull me off. I look up at you. He is watching you. I look at him... his cock is evident in his jeans. WOW.... I never would have thought he would be effected.

"See what your wife is capable of? See what you are missing? She is excellent! Now watch as I reward her in the manner she loves."

You sit in the chair and turn me over your knee. You hand hits my bare ass with a resounding slap. I flinch from the force of it. You repeat the slap again and again. I lost count after six. My ass is red and hot and my pussy is wet and dripping.

We both rise, our breath fast and heavy. It won't take much to push me over the edge of orgasm again. You push my face into the couch next to where he sits. I can almost feel the heat of his body but I care nothing of him. I am all yours now. From the minute you stepped off the plane this is what your plan was. What your goal was.

My training is almost complete as I feel your cock at my ass. I begin to push back onto you and feel your thrusting in. Your cock slides into my willing ass and you thrust in and out easily now. Over and over you use my ass.. I climax with you in me.. when you continue, my moans turn to screams and I am lost in the feelings. You slap my ass when I slow... you pull my hair when I stop. Over and over your cock brings me intense sexual orgasms.

I feel you tighten your grip and I know the end is near. Your grip my shoulders and thrust so deep each thrust emits a scream, not of pain but of pure ecstasy. When you thrust one last time your release is massive. I squeeze you tightly and force your cum into my ass. Loving the movement of you in and out. When you hold your cock in me until both our spasms end I know I am totally yours!

I collapse and you slide from my ass. You carass my back and ass as you look at him and say,

"See what my slut has done? She thinks she is completely satisfied but I know she can do more. And she will do more. But she will do it for me, and with me, in your bed."

"You will not interrupt us. You will not be allowed to enter the room while I am in the house. I know you will hear us. My slut is loud. She will moan and scream but she does this for me as I demand it. Do not interfer."

"And know this.... when I leave tomorrow she will still be mine. When I call, she will cum for me. With just my voice and her fingers she will cum not once but many times. Watch if you like but don't dare touch my property. She is only yours on paper from this moment forward. You will be financially responsible for her but her sexual needs are now mine."

"I will continue to use her as I like. Sometimes in your presence and sometimes not. She will not allow you to touch her and if it happens she will be punished for letting it happen. Her punishment will be severe. Not the love taps of tonight but so completely that I will not leave a bit of her skin unmarked."

With those words you turn and look at me. Your eyes bore into mine as you hold out your hand to me. I know the second I place my hand in yours it will engulf me as you have engulfed me in your life, in your passion, in your soul. I am now and always will be yours. I look at him one time and see what was..... I look at you and see what is..... I place my hand in yours.

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers