The Testing of Wendy

Story Info
Always wanted to see Wendy with other men.
2.8k words
4.17
107.2k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Wendy and I have been married for 8 years. We are both 40. Wendy has a curvy, voluptuous figure, with a 38D chest, and the best bum I have seen on a woman. And she is all woman.

She also has that dirty look on her, which she can switch on from being a cutie in a second. Our sex life has always been good but as time goes by we have added new scenarios and ideas to spice it up, such as having sex outdoors on the way home from a night out, sometimes in people’s gardens.

The only 2 things we have talked about that have remained no go areas are threesomes and anal sex. Wendy has no interest in other women and only wants to share herself with me.

She hasn’t actually said she is against the idea of having another man join us, she is just worried what it might lead to in our relationship. As for anal sex, well she had tried it with a previous bf but he was too rough and she has no desire to try it again.

Other than that she wasn’t keen on me cumming over her face but I did occasionally get carried away, not that she complained too much.

I have always imagined seeing Wendy with another man, or even two, whilst I watched and/or joined in. This was the biggest fantasy turn on for me. I had always made do with a bit of photo manipulation, taking pictures of her and blending them into pictures of women being gangbanged by 2 or more men, usually black men.

I have lots of these pictures and they could guarantee to get me aroused quicker than anything except Wendy herself. Have even done a few fakes for friends (if you would like some – let me know – seriously!).

Anyway, to the story.

It was a Saturday evening, time on our hands. Wendy dressed up and I decided to be in control, she was to do everything I said. She was wearing a slutty little outfit, tight white strapless top, a black mini skirt, stockings and heels. We decided to stay in.

I ordered her over to the bed and told her to lie down on her back. I took out 2 pairs of handcuffs. I knelt down over her, pinning her down to the bed, cuffed one hand to one bedpost and with the other cuffs her other hand to the opposite corner.

I then slowly pushed her legs apart tying each ankle to a corner post. She was now spread-eagled on the bed. Completely at my mercy I then blindfolded her to take away one of her senses – help heighten the others.

I took out a very realistic thick black 10-inch cock vibrator I had bought a week earlier, that she knew nothing about, and placed it alongside her, on the bed. She only had a small smooth vibrator so this was to be a surprise for her.

After tying her up I kissed her gently on the lips, ran my fingers softly across her cheek, down her soft neck and down to her top. I then grabbed her top and yanked it hard down to her waist, releasing her breasts. Thinking I was going to be gentle with her she gasped at the shock of being stripped in this way.

I left the room for a couple of minutes in order to heighten her arousal with the anticipation. Just then the phone rang. It was a wrong number.

After finishing the call quickly I carried on talking down the phone (to a dead line) saying

“OK, see you here in a couple of minutes.” I said it loud enough for Wendy to hear me, knowing she would be listening.

I wanted her to wander what I was up to. I guessed she was thinking, “Who was he talking to?” “Is someone coming round here in a few minutes, with me tied to the bed, dressed in just stockings and heels, breasts revealed to the world?”

I came back into the room. “Who was that?” Wendy asked.

“No-one darling, just a wrong number” I replied.

I thought this would be an ideal time to bring my fantasy of seeing Wendy with another man a step closer. I gathered that if I pretended that another man was going to be in the room, kissing, touching, maybe even fucking her she may get turned on by it, whilst knowing that it wasn’t actually happening, and that it was me, not another man, all along.

I went over to the bed. Her legs were nicely spread and her skirt was so short the stocking top were a couple of inches lower, revealing her tanned flesh of the tops of her thighs. I could see her lips, glinting already from the moisture from her wet pussy.

I knelt by her side and kissed her again. I took my cock out of my trousers and placed it on her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue came out, flicking the tip of my now, erect, cock. I pushed it down, the tip slipping into her warm, wet mouth.

She closed her mouth around it and rolled her tongue round the tip. She hadn’t started sucking on it yet, she just played with the tip using her tongue – she could make me cum just doing this.

Feeling I could cum very quickly I pulled my cock out, and then climbed off the bed.

“I think I can hear someone coming down the path,” I said to her.

“Let me quickly get the door.” I left the room, ran down the stairs, opened the door very quietly and rang the doorbell myself.

I had a brief conversation with myself, loudly enough for Wendy to think someone was at the front door but not loud enough so she could make out it was only me there.

I closed the door loudly but stayed downstairs for a minute or two, continuing to talk, but now a bit softer, so that Wendy wasn’t sure whether there was someone in the house or not. I started to walk up the stairs, but doing so on all fours, to make it sound like there were 2 sets of footsteps approaching the bedroom.

I reached the top of the stairs and was hoping Wendy was now thinking that the man (more likely than a woman) who rang earlier to say he was coming around, was now in the house coming towards the bedroom. I was hoping that she would still be willing to carry on and not scream for the mystery person to get out.

I came towards the bedroom door which was ajar and said “Sshhhh” very quietly, but once again, hopefully loud enough for Wendy to hear.

I stepped into the room. “Who was that?” she asked.

“It was Dave (a mutual friend), he popped round to pick up his tools” I replied, deliberately unconvincingly.

“There’s no-one else here is there, in the room with us?” she carried on. The plan had worked.

“No, darling, just you and me” I said.

“I would never lie to you – it is just you and me in here – trust me” I continued.

“OK, I trust you” she said.

I now had to act differently with Wendy to how I normally would. Like I said, we have been married for 8 years and she could tell it was me when we were in the bedroom, even when blindfolded.

I said nothing. Climbing on to the bed, near her head so she could suck my cock, I stroked her breasts with the back of my hand, pinching the nipple on the way through. I knew she didn’t like to be pinched there so I hoped it once again would cast a seed of doubt over who was touching her. She shrieked, “Not too hard, you know I don’t like it.”

“I’m in charge, keep quiet” I replied.

I carried on stroking her naked fleshy breasts, running my fingers over her pert nipples, making them even more erect. I ran my middle finger across her mouth, pushing it in as she opened it slightly. I pushed it slowly in and out, getting her ready for the cock I was about to replace it with.

I got off the bed and climbed on the other side, to make her think there was another person still there. I leant over her face, facing her feet, rather than her face, and slipped my cock into her mouth. This felt completely different to her now. She never sucked my cock from this angle so it could be anyone’s cock as far as she was concerned.

It didn’t seem to bother her that much as she started sucking on it straight away. I pumped my cock down into her mouth. Fucking her face slowly but deeply. I put my hand behind me and pushed it against the back of her head. “Suck it bitch” I said, disguising my voice.

She complied willingly, using her tongue to full effect and slurping with enthusiasm rarely seen. Her mouth slid up and down the shaft, seemingly wetter and wetter, aided by my pre-cum oozing out.

I let go of her head, my cock falling out of her mouth. She lifted her head up, the tongue flicking the tip of my cock as she struggled to get her lips round it. She reached up higher and caught my balls as they touched against her forehead. Reaching up higher she got her lips round one and started to suck and lick them as if her life depended on it.

“That’s it, good girl,” I said in a different accent.

I leant forward, my hands slid down her body, over her breasts, her nipples erect and swollen. I pinched them again, but more tenderly than before. She let out a moan as I did so. My right hand continued down to her skirt.

I gently hoisted it upwards, and then ran my fingers through her bush, down towards her clit. I slipped my finger over her clit and down onto her pussy. I could see her legs starting to shake. Her lips were warm and wet, my finger pushing them apart and easing its way into her cunt. She let out a soft moan. I took the vibrator, all 10 inches, and placed it on her lips. It was bigger than my cock, thicker and longer, and she was not used to anything this size.

I skimmed the lips of her pussy with the big black cock, up and down. Each time I slid it up I pushed it in a bit further, then taking it right out again. Her juices were glistening on the end of the big black beast that was ready to enter her.

I raised myself so that I could replace my balls with my cock in her mouth. I eased my cock in, deeper and deeper, until I hit the back of her throat. Her tongue flicking at my cock as much as she possibly could.

“Have you ever tried 2 cocks?” I asked.

She was unable to reply. I carried on teasing her pussy with the black cock, slowly up and down until I suddenly thrust it deep into her pussy. She let out a scream followed by a gentle moan. I thrust it in and out of her now dripping pussy.

“You like that, don’t you, you slut? You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

I continued to pound her pussy with the vibrator whilst she sucked on my cock with a fervent passion. Wendy’s body was now writhing about on the bed. Her moans got louder each time the big black cock was thrust into her pussy, the 2 balls banging against her clit, sending her legs into a spasm. She was on the verge of cumming until I pulled it out quickly.

I climbed off her. “How about a different cock in your cunt now, slut? Time to swap around”

“A different one?? What??!!” was the reply.

“That’s right” I said “you have had the black cock, now for mine.”

“But, but you said….” Wendy replied.

“Shut up, unless you want the black cock in your ass” I interrupted.

I was getting more turned on by her only resisting so much. Knowing that she wasn’t unhappy to entertain 2 cocks without being fully sure of what was going on made me even harder.

I went round and knelt between her legs. Pushing her thighs a little further apart I bent down and flicked my tongue on her clit, each time hearing a little yelp of pleasure.

“That’s it, act and sound like a bitch”. I took the black cock, wet with her juices and pushed it into her mouth.

“Suck on that, whilst I fuck you.”

I couldn’t believe she opened her mouth. She wanted another cock in her, this was now turning me on more than anything we had done before, so much that I fucked her harder and harder than I had ever done before. My wife was turning into that slut that I had always wanted to see her as.

She juggled the cock with her mouth, eager to taste her juices that covered the length of it. I drove my cock hard and deep into her pussy. I banged it into her as hard as I could, spreading her legs apart as far as they would go.

I pulled the cock out of her mouth before she had time to realise it wasn’t real (maybe I was too late.)

I untied one of her legs and turned her slightly to the side. With her free leg now over my shoulder I fucked her harder and harder, Wendy responding with a moan on each thrust.

“More, more” she moaned.

“More cock or more fucking?” I asked.

“More cock, more cock pleeease” she moaned.

I grabbed her arse cheeks, pushing my fingers nearer and nearer to her anus. Spreading her buttocks, her ring opening up, glistening with her cum dripping I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass.

Wendy was on the verge of cumming now, only one way to stop her in her tracks …..

”That ass looks like it needs a good hard fuck” I said in my disguised voice.

She clenched the muscles, stopping her climax. “No, not my ass, please.”

Still pounding her swollen lips and wet dripping cunt I gently teased her anus with the tip of the big black vibrator.

“No no please” she responded.

“But you seem like an expert with 2 cocks already” I said.

“You can cum on my face, but don’t fuck my ass” she replied.

Still fucking her I pounded faster and harder, fingering the rim of her ass. It was too much for Wendy and she screamed, shaking with desire as she finally came, as strongly as she had for sometime. Her body shivered and glistened with sweat.

I pulled out, climbing onto her so that she could finish me off with her mouth. As I pushed my cock into her mouth, I slapped the side of her face with the black cock. She had, for second, forgotten about the other cock.

“How much cum can you take?” I said

“Just yours” she stuttered.

“But it is only me here” I answered back.

Had she really thought there was someone else here? More importantly she hadn’t seem to object.

Her tongue had brought me to the edge of climax. I could feel the cum rushing out. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, spurting sticky cum over her mouth, face and hair. She kept her mouth open, more spunk dripping into her mouth, onto her tongue ready to clean my cock from all it’s cum.

As the cum dripped down her cheek I pressed my cock into her mouth, her tongue immediately licking off her cum and my spunk.

“That’s it, nice and clean, you slut.”

“Slut?” she said.

“Yes darling, you sucked and fucked me without being certain it was just me. That makes you a cheap slut. You never know, next time it may be the real thing.”

Wendy didn’t reply.

I climbed off the bed, grabbed the vibrator and walked out of the room – Wendy still tied to the bed. I went downstairs, opened the door, said

“Thanks, see you soon” and closed the door shut. I then hid the vibrator.

Back in the bedroom Wendy asked why the front door opened and shut.

“Just thought I heard a knock darling” I responded.

She said no more. I guessed she didn’t want me to know how much she enjoyed it, she wanted it to remain a fantasy.

Then she just kissed me on my lips and said “I love you.”