The Testing of Wendy Ch. 04

Story Info
His quest to see Wendy with another man continues.
4.5k words
4.33
51.4k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having seen Wendy fucked by the window cleaner Jim a fortnight ago, in Part 3 of this story, without her knowing it, all I had to do was to somehow get her to agree to it. She had concluded by saying that the thought was "just in her imagination for now", implying she hadn't completely discounted the idea.

I now, somehow had to get them together, whilst not making it look too obvious. Not easy but this part tells you what I had in mind to achieve it, and whether I managed it or not.

* * * * *

I had just finished fucking Wendy from behind, no bondage, no blindfold, but I pretended to be someone other than Jim or me. Wendy was usually submissive and definitely liked to be dominated and told what to do and so was now happy to be fucked by someone else in our role-play.

We had both cum and flopped onto the bed. With the warm up finished with I approached the core subject again.

"Is fucking Jim still in your imagination? Come any closer to thinking about it in reality" I asked her.

Wendy looked away and said "You know I don't want anyone but you. What might it do to 'us' if we did?"

She had a point. I often wondered whether it would affect "us", but it turned me on so much I was prepared to risk the consequences.

"Just wondered, " I replied, "it's just that you didn't say 'no'".

"I don't want to, no. Fantasy is one thing..." she trailed off, still unsure within herself.

I knew she liked him physically, they definitely flirted, and all I needed was an opportunity to turn that into a threesome. My biggest fear was that she would fuck him and not tell me!! The whole point for me was to SEE her getting fucked.

My mind and my plan were made up though. Wendy got really turned on by outdoor sex. She didn't get off on being caught or even seen but it was definitely more exciting doing it within feet of the general public.

We had done it in a national stadium, trains, parks, an outdoor swimming pool, even the back of a car whilst been driven somewhere!!

One of her favourite places was in the front gardens of some flats down a busy local road. This road was off the main high street in our town and the gardens were generally partly hidden by some thinning bushes that could be easily seen through. In the gardens that we chose at night time, with the streetlights on, it was easier to see the people walking by than for them to see us.

Tens, sometimes over a hundred people would walk home from bars, restaurants and the train station just feet from us, as we fucked up against trees or on the grass. Amazingly no one had ever gone into or out of the flats whose gardens we were in, as they would have caught us red handed.

I had spoken to Jim about how I was going to set it up. He was still very interested and was willing to do whatever it took.

I arranged a night out for Wendy and me at our favourite bar for a drink and a dance, and a fuck on the way home. It was to be just us, we weren't planning to meet anyone else..

It was a warm night. Wendy was wearing just a little clingy, but stretchy summer dress. It was a very short dress and as she had a 38DD chest it showed all her curves. Her breasts spilled outwards when she leant forward offering a view of her cleavage, and almost of her whole breasts if she bent right over. She finished off her outfit with some heels, making her look summery dress look a bit sexier. All she wore under her dress was a thong.

We had a few drinks at home before setting off, and as with most times when we went out to the bar we were going to leave it somewhere between "very tipsy" and "drunk", but never too drunk.

The bar was busy which made it easier to get very close on the dance floor. The heat and he drink made both of us feel pumped up, and there was a desire of lust between us when we started to dance.

I could feel the heat off Wendy as we got up close on the floor. It didn't take too long before we were grinding our lower bodies together. Wendy was in no doubt how excited I was as she felt my erection in my trousers (excited partly because of the dancing and partly because of what I had in mind for later). She looked the works and I couldn't keep my hands off her, brushing against her breasts at the slightest opportunity and moving my hand up her legs, under her short dress whenever possible.

During one dance whilst she was sideways onto me I placed my hand under her dress and gently up between her legs. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she felt as my fingers brushed against her lips. She felt on fire, and turned on as much as she had ever been on the dance floor.

I looked down her cleavage and the beads of sweat glistened on her tanned flesh. The top of her dress was so low that if it were any lower you would have seen the top of her nipples. As it was you could see her erect nipples peeping through the thin fabric, helped by the sweat that had dripped down making the top of her dress almost see-through from the wetness.

I couldn't wait to take her out of there to fuck her but now just wasn't the right time.

She was getting many admiring glances and a few offers to dance but rejected them all, until Jim came into the bar. A bit later than I hoped but having said "Hi" I let them have a few dances together. I noticed Wendy brushing herself up to Jim but he played it cool, not letting her think that he wanted to get too close to her, too soon.

After a couple of dances Jim told us that he had to leave as he was feeling a bit tired and had to collect some cleaning money on his way home.

Wendy and I stayed for a couple of more drinks, the first bought for us by a black guy at the other end of the bar. Having received the drinks it was too late to turn them down so we went over to say hello to him, just to be polite.

Looking at Wendy, not me, the black guy, about 6' 5", muscular and good looking, introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Daryl. I couldn't help noticing you on the dance floor. I didn't realise you were married, I couldn't see the rings from here. In fact I thought you were both single after seeing you dance with the other guy that's just gone. Seeing as you have accepted my drink would you like a dance too?".

Wendy blushed, looked at me for my approval.

"Sure, fine by me" I said

Daryl and Wendy went off to the dance floor. My cock was now getting even bigger and harder. I could feel the pre-cum oozing out and wished I could take her here and now. My main concern was trying not to cum before we even got outside the bar.

Daryl surprised me when dancing. I thought he would be trying to get up close, but he was quite gentlemanly, standing off her and happy just to chat through the music.

They both came back to me at the bar. "You have a lovely wife, you are very lucky. I have just told her that if you ever feel you can't satisfy her then to give me a call. Unfortunately for me she turned me down. Never happened before, but there you go".

Well I was wrong about him acting 'gentlemanly' – tried to get in between her legs within a minute of meeting her. We finished our drinks and bid goodbye to Daryl.

"Good night – have a good time, see you soon" he replied.

Part of me was hoping we would see him again (helping me to service Wendy) but another part of me thought 'cocky bastard'.

As we left the bar Wendy told me what he had proposed to her.

"Straight away he asked me whether you satisfied me, had I had a black man before, what he would do with his tongue to my pussy, was I interested in meeting his friends and them putting on a show with me as the lead and you as the audience? What was he thinking?" she said.

"I think he wanted to get his friends together and gang bang you for yours and my pleasure" I spelt it out just to make sure Wendy knew.

"Don't want to do that at all! Don't really want one other guy to join us, never mind his big black friends and me. What do you think? You wouldn't want that, would you?" she replied.

I couldn't get my words out fast enough. "I have fantasised about you and a few guys together. Sometimes they're black. It does turn me on, but not sure I want it to happen".

Of course I did want it to happen but couldn't admit that to her just now. One step at a time, I thought.

We carried on walking down our favourite road, passing a block of apartments we had used before when I grabbed her and ushered her into the gardens.

"There's too many people still round here" she said.

"That's ok, bigger turn on" I replied, pulling her close to me and kissing her as passionately as I had done so for years.

Wendy kissed me back with as much vigour before slowly dropping down to her knees in front of me. Her fingers slid down my body, stopping at my belt. She unzipped my trousers slowly, reaching inside, trying to take my now fully erect cock out.

"No way is that coming out unless you take my trousers down" I thought.

"Hmm, it seems I have to try harder to get it out" Wendy said as she unbuckled my belt and pulled my trousers down to my knees.

My cock sprang out of my briefs. She pulled down my briefs and placed her palm on my cock, curling her fingers around the shaft until she had a good grip on it. She didn't need to use her hand to make it any harder.

She just leant forward, opened her mouth and placed her red lips round the shaft. Her tongue licked the tip of my cock, curling around it before flicking the underside. Her tongue travelled to bottom of my cock whilst her head moved forward until she had nearly all of it in her mouth and throat.

Her head rocked back and forth slowly as she worked her mouth up and down it. Her warm wet mouth orally massaging every inch of my now throbbing shaft.

She leant backwards, still on her knees, and let my cock spring out of her mouth. Her tongue rolled around the tip of my saliva covered cock again, flicking it every few seconds to make sure I didn't cum too soon. Her tongue worked its way up and down my cock, from the base to the tip, her lips firmly gliding round the shaft holding it in place. Pre-cum oozed out so she put the tip back into her mouth to suck it off.

"Hmmm tastes good, I want you to put it in my pussy to see if it feels as good as it tastes" she said.

"I give the orders round here. Now stand up and turn around and you'll find out how it feels" I replied.

Wendy did as she was told. She turned around, bent forward, thrusting her arse to wards me, as she leant against a tree. We were now facing towards the pathway leading to the flats, so we could see anyone coming in from the street, but not really see anyone coming out of the flats.

I hitched her skirt up and pulled her g-string down hard.

"That's it, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours" she said.

"Oh I intend to, that's what a good slut deserves".

I placed my cock on her pussy lips, brushing the tip up and down., teasing her. Her warm juices were seeping out, wetting even further the tip of my cock She thrust her body back towards me so I would enter her but I pulled it away.

Spanking her hard with my right hand I told her she would be punished more if she didn't do as I told. We often played a teasing, imaginary third person role-playing game and right now she (wrongly) thought this was going to be nothing else but that.

"Fuck me, now" Wendy pleaded.

I started to slap my cock against her pussy, teasing her even more.

"I will fuck you here, right now, as long as you do what I tell you to do, understand?" I asked her.

"Yes, I will do anything, just let me have your big cock now".

"I want you to pretend another man comes home now, sees us here, wants to join in and you suck him off. Then I will fuck you like a whore".

"Yes, anything, just fuck me and use me like a cheap slut. I want another cock too, I need to have my holes filled" said Wendy, slipping into her role-playing character immediately.

I rammed my cock hard into her pussy, causing her to yelp loudly. I pulled it own again.

"Let me hear you beg for my cock"

"Cum on, let me have it, give me your cock deep into me, fill me up" she begged me.

I pushed the tip of my penis into her and pulled it out again.

"You didn't say please."

"Please fuck me hard, please, I need your cock now" she whimpered.

I slid it all the way in slowly. Grabbing her hips I started to pump hard, deep into her. Our flesh slapped together as fucked her like a dog.

"Oh yes, cum on harder, harder, fuck me harder" Wendy cried.

I was relentless in my pounding of her pussy, my cock sliding in and out of her so easily as she was so wet. I grabbed her hair with one hand, yanking her head up.

"Hey, we have admirer, someone by the doors. I'd love to see you suck him like a cheap slut that you are. I want you to suck him until he cums in your mouth"

"Oh yes, let me have another big cock" Wendy replied, moaning as loudly as she could without being heard on the street, and being a bit drunk not realising I was now serious.

I continued to fuck her hard, pulling out every few seconds to slap my wet cock on her butt cheeks, getting her to beg for more.

"Oh yes, take me both of you, I want all your cum inside me" she continued, still role-playing and not realising that there really was someone by the door looking at us fucking.

I gestured the man over to us without Wendy seeing what I was doing.

As the man walked round and towards us, Wendy, still thinking we were alone, asked "You would love to see me suck another man's cock right now whilst you fuck me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would, I would love to see you with someone else's cock in your mouth".

At that moment Jim walked round the side of Wendy, his big erect cock standing to attention over the top of his shorts, watching me still thrust deeply into Wendy's now burning but wet vagina.

"Will this one do?" asked Jim.

Wendy's head jolted sideways to find out who was there, right by them, watching them fuck.

She was shocked to hear another voice but didn't stop to look up to see who it was. She just though it was a voyeur, with his cock out and nothing else would happen. She seemed unsure of what to do. She just stayed bent over whilst I continued to ram my cock in and out of her from behind. She saw nothing above the man's cock and had no idea it was Jim.

"Suck it, you know you want to, suck his cock like you just sucked mine you slut!" I added.

Jim moved towards her. He held his cock in his hand and guided it towards her face.

"Come on, suck it you slut, " I told her, "Suck it like you said you wanted to suck his cock a few minutes ago".

Jim moved his cock even closer, pushing it to within a whisker of her mouth. Wendy still didn't respond. I gestured for Jim to push it all the way into her mouth but he didn't.

Wendy continued to moan as she got closer and closer to a climax. I grabbed her shoulders making her hands come away from the tree and onto her legs to support her. Grabbing the straps of her dress I pulled them down exposing more of her breasts to the warm summer air.

Jim moved even closer, and spoke "Come on Wendy, do as your husband tells you to, take my cock into your mouth".

"That's it, suck Jim's cock for me. You know you want to." I added immediately.

Wendy had now guessed it probably was Jim but wasn't certain, still thinking it may be a voyeur who was wanking whilst watching us. She turned her head towards him and as she opened her mouth he slid his big cock deep inside her.

"Oh, my God!" I thought. I nearly came at the excitement of seeing my wife take another man's cock into her mouth. I still wasn't sure how willing she was to take it. How much did Jim push it in as opposed to Wendy willingly taking it in? Quite frankly I didn't care. Here I was giving her a good hard seeing to whilst she was giving head to another man, and that's all that mattered to me.

"That's it, take them all the way in. Deep into your mouth and pussy" I continued.

Jim grabbed the back of her head, pushing it towards him and his manhood further into her mouth. He held her head in place and started to face fuck her. All the while I was unrelentingly fucking her, bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Wendy didn't need to have her head held. She seemed more than happy to take Jim's rod all the way into her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around it, tongue sliding up and down his shaft. She used her tongue to tease the tip of his cock, using her tongue to delve into the opening, tasting his pre-cum oozing out and making Jim shiver. She sucked him as well as she could whilst her body rocked forward each time I banged my cock into her.

Wendy stopped sucking and stood up straight with me still inside her. Her mouth was so wet with saliva and pre-cum that as she pulled her head away from Jim's cock the combination of juices dripped down her chin onto the top of her breasts.

Jim moved to her and kissed her. They carried on as passionately as we had earlier, exchanging tongues and saliva as if their lives depended on it. My hands reached round onto her breasts, damp with sweat, pre-cum and saliva. I gently squeezed her hard, dark nipples before pulling her dress down to her waist. Her soft, large breasts, now totally exposed bouncing as the tight material pinged against her areola.

Jim cupped her left breast, before taking it into his mouth, making her pant even more. Jim continued to use his hands all over Wendy's breasts. He squeezed them gently, whilst rolling his tongue around her bullet-like nipples. All the while Wendy stroked both our cocks

With Jim busy above the waist I slid a couple of fingers in between her legs. Her juices had started to trickle down the inside of her thighs. I pushed two fingers into her pussy, sliding them out over her clit, circling over it with the tips of my fingers.

"Hmmmmm, yes, , hmmmm" Wendy moaned even more. I had no doubt now that she wasn't enjoying herself.

I dragged my fingers back across her lips, slipping them softly over her anus. I circled it before pushing one finger into her hole.

"Aaaah, hmmmm, noooo, hmmmm, no" Wendy cried, not wanting anything in her ass but enjoying the sensation too much to make me stop.

I pushed my finger in a bit more whilst pushing another one into her pussy. I slowly finger-fucked in her pussy and ass, whilst Jim caressed and stroked her breasts. Her eyes rolled around as she panted and moaned right through until a shivering climax overwhelmed her whole body. Her head flopped down as if she was finished, but Jim and I hadn't.

"Get on your knees and suck our cocks, you cheap whore" I commanded Wendy.

Wendy took a step away from us both before turning round and dropping to her knees in front of us. She took our cocks into her hands, holding one whilst she sucked on the other. As she sucked on Jim's she looked up into my eyes and asked "Is this what you want, darling?".

"More than you can imagine." I trailed off as she turned to feast on me.

"Whatever you desire, master" she replied.

She stroked our cocks with both hands, alternating between us to take them into her mouth, tight between her lips, whilst her tongue rolled on the underside of our shafts bringing us closer and closer to cumming straight into her mouth.

She let go of our manhood's and got onto all fours.

I was unsure as to whether Wendy was going to let Jim fuckk her or not. But it was soon obvious that sucking him wasn't going to be enough. I was ready to tell Jim to fuck her when Wendy beat me to it.

"Fuck me good and hard like a dirty slut, Jim" she demanded, looking into his eyes with total lust.

Jim knelt down behind her and without wasting time slid his cock into her pussy and slowly pushed it in as far as he could go.

"Aaaaaaahhh, mmmm, oh yes, push your big cock all the way in" sighed Wendy.

I went round and knelt in front of Wendy's face, holding my cock to he mouth, passing it between her other moist, warm lips.

12