The Text

Story Info
Str8 man receives a strange request.
980 words
3.78
50k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I sat around the house the other day letting my chores pill up. My honey-do list growing more and more by the day. I decided to play online and check out some new sites.

I found one that was a little intriguing; it offered a wide variety of various sexual things. Straight, bi, bdsm, dom/sub, and various other kinky subjects. While I had always been curious about non-straight sex, I decided to join, and while joining I created the profile, and posted a pic of myself, a modest body shot as to not expose my face or any revealing tattoos or scars.

I then got up to fix myself a little something to eat and grab a cold one, upon returning to the computer I had received several messages. Most of these messages had the same kind of context to it, same subject line, and same body. Asking what I liked to do, what was I open to, the normal kind of questions.

But the one that had gotten my attention had in the subject line "you will not be disappointed!" curiosity had gotten the better of me. Of course I opened up the message to see what else had been written, in the letter it said:

"I can give you what you are looking for and u will not be disappointed, I'm in good shape, and I can take care of your needs."

I was really curious now, because how was this person going to know what my needs are when I do not know myself? So I wrote back a short and simple letter asking how he could know what I needed.

A few minutes later came a response, "I know why you are on this site. I know what you desire. I can give u what you need."

Intrigued by the writer's arrogance and him "knowing" what I need, I wrote back asking, "well what is it I need?"

He simply wrote back "text me at (304-555-7351) and I will show you."

So after a few minutes of trying to decide if I should text this mystery writer that knows me so well... I got an email from him saying "you know you want to find out what your desires are, so just text me..." I start thinking the worst. Like he is crazy, a lunatic, a murderer. I mean how does he know what I want after all, this site was not just for men it had all kinds of people on it. So finally I send him a text saying "okay, what is it that I want?"

Minutes go by, they seem like hours, waiting for him to respond. Maybe he does know what I want and he is punishing me for doubting him, maybe he gave me someone else's phone number that is going to freak out on me.

My phone vibrates, I open the text message up and there it is. What I want and have been desiring for several years. He had sent me a picture of his cock, that's all no text, just simply a picture, and beside his cock is a ruler to show me that his 8.5" cock is what I have desired.

But how? How did this stranger know that is what I wanted? I did not respond. I did not want to appear overly excited to this stranger who now has my phone number. I started thinking about what I had done, what if this stranger is actually someone I know? Someone I work with maybe?

Am I being paranoid? Why did I text this stranger? I'll just ignore him he will get the hint, he will just leave me alone. I won't get on the site again this was a mistake.

About five minutes later I receive a text, I figure it's a family member or a friend. I pick up the phone and I see another pic from the stranger from the website. It is a pick of his massive cock sliding into another person's ass, it is just the tip of his cock going in but, the message is there. He is saying I want to be fuck in my ass. This time he wrote in the message, quite simply "you want this!"

I froze just staring at this pic, more so of his massive cock, wondering how I got into this mess, but really wondering what it would feel like to have him in me. I wrote back, "how? Or I mean who are you? What do you want from me?"

A few minutes go by and another text it is a pic of his cock, that ass, and his load all over his ass. And a message saying "your turn." I put the phone down, and went to take a shower. I figured this time he would get the message for sure, as I showered all I could think about was the two pictures he had sent me. As I washed my body and my own cock, I got more and more hornier and when I ran my fingers down my ass I had an urge to play with my own asshole I was in the shower fingering my own ass and stroking my cock, imaging that it was his cock in my ass. After I came in the shower I cleaned myself off and got out, drying off also was teasing to my cock.

As I walked back out to my living room, wrapped in just the towel I had all but forgotten about the man on the phone. When I picked my phone up I had two texts one simple said "you want this." And the other said "you won't be disappointed. Do you masturbate thinking about men?" I did not know how to respond to such messages from a stranger that wanted to fuck me so badly.