The Theater Room

Story Info
Jack sees more than a movie in the Theater Room.
3.8k words
3.68
116.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DS7
DS7
22 Followers

Pure fiction. All persons are over 18. If readers want more, there are many avenues for the story to follow.

*

It all started innocently, one weekend, when my wife Jill and I were invited down the street for a friend's birthday. Jill and I have been married 7 years, and haven't started a family, although we have talked about it. We just haven't gotten to that place in life where it feels right. We haven't ruled it out, however, and have decided that if it comes it comes, so we don't use birth control regularly.

We moved into our neighborhood about two years ago, and, since then, have become friends with some of our neighbors. Bill and Nancy live next to us. Bill is an electrical contractor, about 6 feet tall, 200 pounds and is the go to guy in the neighborhood for any type of home repairs. His wife Nancy works in an office somewhere downtown, and is the opposite of Bill. Nancy is a small lady, about 5 feet tall, brunette and can't be 100 pounds. She has a great set of tits though, probably B cub, that are proportioned to her body. She is quiet, though, and tries to keep Bill under her thump when we get together.

Mike and Marie live a couple of doors down. Mike is a successful businessman, and Marie is a stay at home mom. Mike is about 6 feet 2, and Marie is a red head about 5 feet 4, with a perfectly round ass and a set of D's that are out of sight. They seem to get along well, and are always fun to visit with at a party.

My wife, Jill is about 5 feet 6, and about 130 pounds. She carries the weight well, and her original C cups have filled out to D cups in the past couple of years. We have never discussed allowing others into our bedroom, and, while I have thought of stepping out, I have never done so, because I love Jill to much. I don't believe Jill has ever stepped out either. While I sometimes try to get adventuresome with toys and such, Jill always says that all she needs is me. Jill is somewhat conservative in bed, and, at times, appears to be afraid of letting herself go with me. I don't push it though, because I want her to have pleasure, and figure that if she is uncomfortable, she won't have as much pleasure as she could be having.

On Thursday, we received a call from Bill inviting us to a dinner party Saturday evening to celebrate Nancy's 30th birthday. It was to be a small party, with just us three couples there. Jill was excited to go, and purchased a new dress to attend. It was a black spaghetti strap dress that had a short skirt, about halfway between her hips and knees.

On Saturday evening, while we were getting dressed, and as I sat on the bed in the master bedroom, I took some time to watch Jill get dressed in the bathroom. She still gets me hard when she gets dressed. I just think it is so sexy when she sits at her counter in the bathroom, and puts her makeup on with just panties on. On this night, she had a black bra and panty set out which she was going to wear.

The panties were black lace, and the bra was a low cup, push up type. I got hard just thinking of pushing the panty aside later and sliding my dick into her pussy. Jill has a bush, but keeps it trimmed. She prefers it that way, and it is a turn on for me to see my dick push through her hair, into her pussy. I looked at the clock, and saw that we were early, so I got up and walked into the bathroom, knelt behind Jill and reached over her shoulders and began to caress her tits. Jill has always had sensitive nipples, and can even have a small orgasm from nipple play alone. She let me play with her nipples a couple of seconds before she leaned her head back for a kiss. I bent down and gave her a deep French kiss. She put her arms back behind her and over her head and around me while we kissed. My dick began to get hard, and she had to feel it poking through my briefs on her back. However, the kiss ended, and Jill said she had to get her makeup fixed. She gave my dick a little rub and said she hoped that I would be able to put this to use later that night when we got home. I promised her it would be ready, and then she went back to fixing her makeup, and I went to get dressed.

We walked down to Bill and Nancy's and arrived around 7pm. Mike and Marie were already there. The pre-dinner wine flowed, and by the time we sat down, everybody seemed to be having a good time and enjoying the party. During dinner, we talked and joked and laughed. We had more wine, and nobody was feeling any pain. During dinner the talk turned to past trips that each of us had been on. Mike told a story where he and Maria had been to St. Bart's on a cruise. They took a tour of the town, and saw a sign for a nude beach. Mike, laughing, said they actually walked to the nude beach. He said it started as a dare from Marie, and he called her bluff.

When they got to the beach, he said it was great, all the naked titties lying around. Marie then spoke up, laughing, and said there wasn't much there for her, just a bunch of older guys, with grey hair and shriveled dicks. Mike then said that he didn't believe that at all, because as soon as they got back to the ship, Marie practically attacked him as soon as they got to their cabin.

Nancy almost coughed up her wine when Mike and Marie said that, and sat there looking like she could not believe they had made such a comment. She looked uncomfortable, and pulled Bill's head towards her and whispered something to him. Jill then told a story about how we were in a hotel in Miami, and one evening, were enjoying a drink on our balcony.

I am sure I got a shit-eating grin on my face as she started this story. It happened when we took a long weekend to go to the beach. We had eaten dinner in the hotel and were relaxing on the balcony, listening to the waves roll in, when we heard laughing from a balcony one room over and one floor below. We both looked over the rail, and saw a young couple drinking a couple of beers, laughing, and making out.

Soon, the beers were put aside, and the couple began to frantically kiss. The guy began playing with the girls tits, and soon, took her blouse and bra off to get to her generous tits. He bent down to suck on them, and she leaned her head back, with her eyes closed. He began rubbing her pussy through her shorts, and soon had his hand inside her pants. She reached down and slid her shorts and panties off, and was leaning with her back against the railing. He was working her pussy, and she started to moan. She also started to rub his dick through his pants, and then dropped to her knees, pulled his shorts down, and began sucking him. He was already hard and she took him all the way in.

She sucked and licked, and played with his balls with her hand. We could see the saliva that she left on his dick, and heard him start to moan. He began to move his hips and began fucking her mouth. He began to moan loud and warned the girl that he was about to come. She pulled her mouth off of him, looked up at him and said she wanted to taste him. She immediately lowered her mouth to his dick and took him all the way in again, and then began bobbing her head quickly. He grabbed her head and began thrusting into her mouth, finally pulling her head all the way to him, shoving his dick all the way in her mouth, when he tensed up and came. The light on the balcony was just good enough that we could see some of the cum escape from her lips as she tried to swallow all of his seed. After she swallowed, she softly caressed his softening dick with her tongue to lick up any of the cum that had escaped, and as she continued to do this, his dick began to get hard again. She stood up, and pulled him back into their room, and our show was over.

As Jill told the story, I could see the flush in her cheeks that I had seen the night it happened. After the couple went inside, Jill was flushed and breathing heavy, and grabbed my hand, drug me inside and threw me on the bed, and in hurry to get me inside of her, pulled my dick out the top of my pants, pulled her panty aside, and impaled herself on me, letting out a loud moan. My dick slid right in, and she settled to the base. She began to ride me, and I pulled her tits out of her top. She bent over so I could lick her nipples. She started whimpering, telling me she was about to cum. I could feel my balls begin to tighten up, and told her I was going to fill her pussy. She told me to fill her up, and we came at the same time, with my cum shooting out of my dick with such force I thought she might be blown off of it.

Just hearing Jill tell the story, and, surprisingly, going into detail about our coupling, made my dick hard as steel. I put my hand under the table, and between Jill's legs, and felt her wet panties and knew that her pussy was on fire.

The story Jill told had the same effect on the others at the table. Marie had her hand beneath the table and it looked like she was rubbing Mike, who looked like he was in heaven. Even Nancy seemed out of breath, and Bill's hand appeared to be rubbing Nancy's leg.

I was just about to say that we had to get going, when Bill, who apparently had a bit too much wine, began another story. He said that just last week, while out of town, he went to a strip club, and his buddy got a blow job while sitting next to him. Bill said he was so excited; he pulled his dick out of his pants as well. I guess Bill figured out too late that he should've shut up, and Nancy jumped up from the table. She looked at Bill and yelled at him and wanted to know what else happened. Bill said nothing else happened, that he just jacked off, put his dick back in his pants, and they left. It was obvious that Nancy was steamed, and both Bill and Nancy walked into the kitchen to continue the heated discussion.

The rest of us just sat around the table in shock. We couldn't believe that Bill was stupid enough to bring up his strip club adventure, but, we were also surprised by Nancy's outburst, as it was really out of character for her.

After ten minutes or so, and with Bill and Nancy still in the kitchen, we decided to check on them to make sure everything was ok and to see if we could help. I volunteered to go in and talk to them, but Jill did not want to get involved in the confrontation. Mike was the same way, but Marie said she felt she should go see what was happening since it was her house.

Marie and I got up and walked into the kitchen leaving Jill and Mike sitting at the table. We walked into the kitchen where Nancy was standing and Bill was sitting, with Nancy still reading the riot act to him. Nancy appeared to be crying and Bill looked as if his whole world had come crashing down. They stopped talking as soon as we entered. We asked if we could help, and Nancy said that she could not understand why Bill did not see her point in that what he did was wrong. Marie offered to talk with Bill to try to explain to him why Nancy was so upset. Marie and Bill then walked out of the kitchen, and into the den. As Bill was leaving, he asked me to talk to Nancy to try to get her to see his side of the story, and that he didn't cheat, as it was only jacking off.

I sat Nancy down at the kitchen table and tried to explain that Bill obviously had the chance to do more at the club, but choose not to. I tried to explain that Bill showed how much he was committed to Nancy by not being with one of the dancers. My attempt to calm Nancy down did not work, and she began crying again. I stood up, and pulled her to a hug. We stood like that a while, with Nancy crying on my shoulder and me giving support. As Nancy pressed herself to me, my dick began to get hard. Nancy had to feel it, because she started to move her body side to side, rubbing against my dick.

She looked up at me with her tear reddened eyes and asked me what I thought cheating was. I told her I didn't know, as the word could have different definitions for different couples. She asked pinpoint if I felt Bill had cheated, and I honestly said that I did not think he had. I told her it was just a man's physical reaction to get hard when in the presence of beautiful women, and, instead of allowing himself to get pleasured by a stripper, he took care of it himself. She then asked me if that meant I thought she was beautiful, and then took her hand and rubbed by dick. She asked if my dick was hard because of her, and I honestly answered yes. She continued to rub my dick, and I knew that things could get out of control soon. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was just thanking me for talking to her. She leaned her head pack, closed her eyes and I could not help myself. I leaned down to kiss her, and we immediately began French kissing. We kissed for some time, finally coming up for air. Nancy looked at me and said she wanted to see me and taste me. I almost gave in, but I looked at the clock and saw that we had been in the kitchen for some time and reluctantly told Nancy that I couldn't and that we should go and see what the others were doing. Nancy told me thanks, and that our talk showed her how hard it must have been for Bill not to get a stripper to take care of him, because she would not have stopped herself from going further if I had not pulled away.

We walked out to the dining room, and saw that it was empty. We went into the den and saw Bill and Marie sitting on the couch talking. Nancy told Bill that she wanted to go home, and talk. Bill started to apologize, but Nancy said he didn't need to, and, with a wink to me, said that I had shown her how difficult it must have been to just jack off, and not have a dancer do it for him. Bill looked at me with a questioning look as he got up to leave, and I just shrugged my shoulders. Bill and Nancy got their things and left.

Marie looked at me, and asked how I had calmed Nancy down. I simply told her I had talked with her, and, after swearing her to secrecy, told her what had happened in the kitchen. Marie asked why I stopped, and I said that I was faithful to Jill. She asked if I wanted to go further, and I honestly said yes, but, didn't want to screw up what Jill and I had.

I then asked where Jill and Mike were. She said they went upstairs to the home theater with a bottle of wine to let us spend time with Bill and Nancy uninterrupted. Marie and I walked up the stairs, and, following her with her great ass swinging in front of me, I stated to get hard again. We got to the top of the stairs, and walked over to the theater room, where the door was closed. We opened the door, and could see a movie on the screen, but did not see Mike or Jill. The movies' sound was up so we didn't hear them, and could not see them because our eyes had not become accustomed to the darkness. We walked into the room.

It was when we walked to where we could see in-between the rows of seats that we saw them. I stopped cold. I felt Marie's hand grab mine and squeeze tight. Neither of us said a thing. I was in shock and I guess Marie was to. My eyes had finally adjusted to the lighting, and between the sconces on the wall and the light from the screen, I could see them clearly. Jill was lying on her back, with her dress bunched up around her waist. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. I could see she was in ecstasy. Her top and bra were pulled down over her tits, and I could see her nipples were excited. Her legs were spread, and I could see her panties had been pulled to the side, showing her bush. Mike was kneeling in-between her legs, and had his clothes off. His dick was hard and sticking straight out. His right hand was playing with Jill's right nipple, and his left was rubbing her pussy.

Mike moved up and over Jill, and began kissing her. From where I stood, I could see his uncovered cock rub up against my wife's pussy. I wanted to yell, to jump in and stop them, to do anything, but I could not move. I just stood there, immobile. It was like my feet were in concrete. I tried to talk, but nothing came out. Tears began to form in my eyes, and I noticed that Marie had let go of my hand. I turned to see why, and she was walking out the door. I don't know why I didn't follow. I don't know why I didn't do something, anything. But, I just stood there, as if I was frozen. I turned back towards Mike and Jill. He was now rubbing his dick up and down along my wife's pussy, smearing her juices along her slit, in her bush, and rubbing against her clit.

I swear, I tried to move, but couldn't. I could not understand why I did not do something. I was heartbroken. I had always felt that if I was ever in this situation, I would kill the guy, but, now, I just felt an overwhelming sadness. I began to think that if this is what Jill wants, than she was not worth stopping.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jill loudly moan. I knew why. I knew what had happened. I looked at Jill's pussy. I saw Mike's dick enter her pussy. I saw his mushroom head part her pussy lips, and slowly enter the place I thought was reserved for me. I saw his dick slide deep inside. Jill's legs came up off the ground and wrapped around his back. Mike pulled out, almost to the tip, and drove back down. They were fucking. I could see Jill's moisture on his dick, and could see the wetness of her pussy. I don't know how long I watched, but eventually I could tell they were getting close to cuming, and Mike sped up his thrusts. Jill began to whimper, in a way that I thought was just for me. I could see her arms wrap around Mike's ass and pull him deeper into her. I watched her hands move to his back, and eventually his neck, scratching him along the way. I saw Mike shove his dick all the way in and tense up. I saw his balls get tight, and knew that he was pumping my wife full of his cum. I watched as Mike then fell down on top of Jill, and his softening dick slipped out of her pussy.

I could not take it anymore. I saw his dick slip out and rub against her wet pussy. I saw his dick smear their juices on her bush, and, I could see his cum as it began to seep out of my wife. They shared a passionate kiss, engrossed in each other, not noticing that I was standing there. I saw Jill kiss Mike with a passion that used to be reserved for me.

I turned and walked out, leaving the door open. I walked downstairs, and found Marie crying in the den. She looked at me with tear stained cheeks and red eyes, and asked if they had done it. I said, sadly, that they had. She then came to me and started to bang her fists on my chest, asking why, why. I didn't know what to tell her. I could not even figure out why I had not stopped it. I gathered my coat, and walked out the door, and headed home.

I walked into the front door of our house. I poured myself a scotch, and sat on the couch, in the dark. I could not understand why I had done nothing but watch. I didn't feel excited, and did not have a hard on, but, did I have one when I watched? I don't think I did. Yet, I couldn't move. And what were my thoughts as to not stopping them. Questions ran through my head; did Jill still love me? Was this a one time event? Why would she do this to me? Was this a new dimension in our lives, and was I ready for it? Then, my thoughts moved to why I had stopped holding Nancy, and, should I have continued. Finally, bolting upright, I began to shiver; Jill let Mike cum inside her.

Bringing me out of my thoughts was the front door opening, and in walked Jill.

DS7
DS7
22 Followers