The Therapist Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia educates James.
2.2k words
4.6
41.9k
6
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers

"James, it's not because you have a foot fetish that you find yourself weak and powerless around me. It's much more complicated. Julia paused to see if this was sinking in and as I returned her gaze I wondered what was coming next. Clearly, my behavior the other night at Julia's seemed to me a clear indication that it was my foot fetish that caused me to submit to her powers.

Julia crossed her leg and her foot was pointing at me as we sat together on the park bench. "James, look down at my foot and describe to me how you feel?" I thought about this and responded that I felt desire to hold and admire it, breathe it, and kiss it. Again, to my thinking this was all because of my foot fetish.

"Okay, James, now do you see that woman on the park bench in the white top? She's attractive, isn't she?" I nodded. "Would you say that she is as attractive as me?"

I thought about this answer and replied that I thought both women were different yet equally attractive. The woman was about Julia's age and size and both were dressed in tank tops, shorts, and sandals.

"Now, James, look at the woman's feet and tell me what you feel?" Is it the same as looking at my feet?"

The woman's feet were well manicured and attractive and, yes, I thought they were a very nice feature but that was it. "I guess it's not the same, Julia, as I can't say that I'm overwhelmed in the same way as when I look at you. Julia smiled.

"And, do you know why?"

I looked back and forth between the two gorgeous women and there wasn't any discernable difference between either yet the thought of supplicating myself at Julia's feet was as strong as ever. The other woman, in all her beauty, evoked no such desire. "I think it must be because I know you, Julia, that I have a relationship with you. You know, I guess that's it." I felt a little awkward at this moment.

"What kind of relationship do we have, James?" Julia's expression gave no hint to what she was feeling or thinking.

"I don't know, Julia, I'm confused. On one hand you were my therapist, but you are not anymore. You feel like more than just a friend. At least, I'd like it to be more. Yet, sometimes I feel practically overwhelmed in your presence. You are so smart, beautiful, and poised. Sort of like you are out of my league yet I don't want to believe that I can't be with you.

Julia nodded and said, "Two things are apparent, James, but let's go back to the foot fetish. I think you just learned that it's not about the foot and seeing a beautiful women's foot and losing it. There are literally billions of female feet and if every one of those feet caused you to react like you do around mine well you would get absolutely nothing done all day long. She seemed amused. But, it's not that way as your "foot fetish" as you call it only surfaces when we are together. Is this becoming clearer?"

"I think so, Julia. It's because it's your foot, right?" I needed confirmation.

Julia smiled. "Very good, James." It's because it's my foot. You love and worship it because it belongs to me. Look at it." She moved her foot in small circles as I watched it I could feel her power begin to take over. My breath quickened almost imperceptibly and I felt a lump in my throat. "Keep looking at it James. If I asked you to get down on the ground and kiss it, would you?" She laughed, "It's a rhetorical question James as I don't require you to answer it. However, I do think I know what your answer would be if I did ask you that question. Alternatively, if that woman on the bench asked you the same question would you react the same way?"

"You're right, I wouldn't consider it. I only have a foot fetish for you, Julia. "

Julia stared at me for quite some time before she continued on. " James, might it be more accurate to describe your "foot fetish" as a "Julia Fetish?" With this she smiled her knowing smile and her eyes brightened. "By that I mean this power, and let's call it that because that's exactly what it is, is a power that can manifest itself in many ways. Using my body parts to get these reactions is certainly one of many ways. And, it doesn't stop with my feet. James, do you want an example?"

"Well, sure, Julia." I was becoming very intrigued.

"Okay, James, I'm going to pick another body part almost at random and we'll gauge your reaction. Are you ready? Are you excited?"

I wondered what was next as I couldn't imagine Julia flashing one of her breasts right here in the park so I just nodded and gave sort of a nervous smile.

"James, when I lift up my arm I want you to look at my armpit. OK? You just have to look at it and don't do anything else." She raised her arm and put her hand behind her head and did sort of a false stretch that caused her to inch a little closer to me. I focused in on the pretty soft white skin and just stared. Neither of us said a word and I became a bit nervous as I wasn't certain what I should do next.

"Is my armpit pretty, James?"

I had never even thought of an armpit as being pretty, not pretty, ever but there was a certain beauty to its delicate nature and being that it is not often exposed it started to become a bit more interesting. "Yes, Julia, your armpit is like the rest of you, beautiful."

"Thank you, James. Now, would you like to smell my beautiful armpit? Do you think it would be sexy?"

At this point my head started spinning as Julia had transformed a rather clinical conversation suddenly into a very erotic moment and I now felt self conscious as deep inside I could feel my desire surfacing. My penis started to move.

"Don't worry James, no one is watching. And, even if they were do you really care? I mean if I let you put your nose up close to my beautiful armpit and breathe, not just breathe but breathe deeply, what would it matter who was watching?" She paused briefly and then said, "because I'm telling you to do it. And, James, know this, it's a privilege that I'm allowing you this intimate act of worship. So, I want you to thank me before you smell me and thank me afterwards."

I swallowed hard and looked deeply into Julia's eyes and said, "Thank you, Julia, for allowing me to breathe your fragrance."

Julia smiled contently and said, "Well, what are you waiting for, armpit sniffer?"

I didn't look around to see who was looking because I didn't care. I moved my face to within an inch of Julia's raised arm, paused, and breathed as long and deeply as I could and for as long as it lasted I was oblivious to everything except the sweet and slightly musky fragrance of Julia. I slowly retreated from my position and opened my eyes and, as directed, thanked Julia a second time. I was dizzy, erected, and my world was rocked.

"Your welcome my armpit slave. My foot slave. My Julia Slave."

Time seemed to be standing still and the rest of my environment ceased to exist. It was Julia and I on a park bench in Central Park and nothing else mattered. Oh, what I would give to just be able to keep this exchange going as the excitement was building to the point where I was feeling intoxicated just being part of Julia's aura.

"Which brings me to my second point, James."

And, just like that Julia had segued this erotic moment in time yet back again to the clinical conversation of just a few minutes, ago.

"Our relationship, James, can be a real relationship. Yes, I can be a very real part of your life and take you places that you never dreamed you would ever go. But, this relationship will not be one of equals. Not the traditional 50/50 man woman relationship that you may be accustomed to having with other women. You will be under my power as you find yourself attending to my many needs. Those needs are met not without a price, James, and that price is your freedom and independence. It's doubtful that any semblance of your normal life would remain as you would have a higher calling in life. That calling would be to dedicate your existence to me."

I hadn't said a word as I attempted to process what Julia was saying. Was I to be her slave, I wondered.

Julia stared right through me and in a calm voice said, "No James, I'm not asking you to be a slave." How did she know what I was thinking? "What I'm saying is that I wouldn't be asking you to dedicate your life to me but you might get to that place on your own. The place that you see me as the reason for your existence." Julia paused so that I could process what she was saying.

"Look, I know your mind so well from our past discussions and I would never use that knowledge to harm you in any way. I wouldn't use it to make you do anything you didn't really want to do. James, you can always trust me."

Julia brushed a lock of hair from her forehead, and paused. She briefly moistened her lips with her tongue, an act I found provocative although I'm sure she thought nothing of it, and said, "But, James you have to realize that the combination of my desire for domination in a relationship and your strong need to submit would lead you down a strange and unpredictable path. A path where you may find yourself performing acts of humiliation so deep that you wouldn't think possible." Julia, licked her lips, again, and this time I think she was aware of the act. "Of course, the upside is you would have me in your private life." Here she paused and rolled her eyes upward. "Is that too dreamy to imagine, James? Your Julia in your private life."

Here it goes, again, Julia is spinning the conversation back to the erotic just like that. I offer no resistance as my eyes plead with her to keep talking.

"Imagine, James, what it would be like to attend to my needs. There are so many. Think about how exquisite it would be to sponge bathe me as I lie in the tub. As I lay there luxuriating with a glass of wine while you gently wash my toes, the small of my back, the armpits you so fell in love with 10 minutes ago." She let out a small giggle. "Then there is my ass. Oh how my ass would have plans for you. Have you thought about that part of my body, James? Its perfection in a woman's ass, isn't it. Because while you were washing it you would, when the mood struck me, have the honor of sticking your tongue into it. Can you even imagine the sensations? Your tongue in my queenly asshole. Cleaning, probing, massaging, and pleasuring. Then, you could finish washing me, drying me, dressing me. I might even allow you to wash my worn underwear. Yes, Ass Slave would be one of your most important fetishes. I can elaborate more on that later."

I started to say something and Julia put her finger to my lips to stop me.

"James, do you now know what I mean when I say you have a Julia Fetish? Just nod your head. Good boy." Julia then smiled her warm and intoxicating smile that was a genuine expression of human warmth.

"Well, look at the time, James. We need to be going if you're to get me back to the office in time for my next appointment. Shall we?"

The drive back to Julia's office was one in which I did a lot of thinking. Julia respected my need to process all of this and was content to listen to various different recordings on the CD player singing along as if we had just had the most normal of conversations. And, maybe we did. Either way, I knew what my answer was going to be even if I couldn't articulate it the way I would be able to do at a later time.

As we pulled up to Julia's office building I wanted to ask her out but wasn't certain if I should invite her to dinner, for coffee, or just a meeting in the park. Julia seemed to read my mind and said, "James, we are really passed the discussion point of all of this so if you want to continue with me as part of your life", and here she paused to smile at me, "you'll come over to my place Saturday night. I think 6:00 PM would be suitable. Will I see you there?"

sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers