The Therapist Ch. 09

Story Info
James and Julia to the next level of intimacy.
2.7k words
4.46
18.4k
4
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
127 Followers

Julia listened to the soft clicking sound of her own high heels as she entered the room at an excruciatingly slow pace, at least it must have seemed that way to James. But the slow entrance was not to evoke any kind of response from James rather Julia was pondering the next few moments. While there had been ample time on the drive home to make a plan that wasn't the way her mind worked as she preferred to act when she was in the moment. She had acknowledged to herself long ago that the world is in a constant state of flux and pre-made plans can sometimes stifle the creative process.

In a matter of seconds her thoughts coalesced. Quite simply she thought to herself, three things must happen in the next hour.

For James' part he had not moved or even acknowledged Julia's entrance into her own bedroom. The most vivid sense of the moment for both of them was the fragrance of the burning candles. Fitting, thought Julia, as this is a moment in time that will determine the future of this relationship, so why not candles?

Julia took one more step so that her right foot, specifically the toe, was within one inch of the completely nude James who had his forehead actually touching the hardwood floor. "James, the very first thing I want to say to you is that I'm extremely pleased and happy that you are here. And, I'd like to compliment you on your decision to alter my request to have the light and for opting for the lit candles. I'm impressed. I like a man that can think, James. I have always appreciated the fine quality and depth of your mind and that is what makes you so very special. Secondly, to have the strength to make yourself so utterly vulnerable to me, and my wishes, it goes beyond making me happy. It fills me with passion and lust."

Julia paused but James did not speak or even move and Julia noted the additional satisfaction that she experienced by this inaction. "I'm curious about something. And, do you know what I'm curious about?"

"No. But, I hope you'll tell me soon."

"I will and it is one of the few things I will be saying to you over the next hour or so."

James remained in his position and did not respond verbally.

"What I want to know....no, what I am dying to know...is just how well you understand me. Specifically, my needs and desires. What I want, what I'm thinking, what would satisfy me or even surprise and excite me to a degree that I can't even imagine."

Julia let James think about that for well over ten seconds. "Are you following me sweetie?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. I thought as much. So, what I want to happen is that without me saying a single word I want to see and feel, through your deeds, a course of actions on your part that would make me happy, even ecstatic. Let's shoot high. And, to make me happy it's important, actually imperative, that you understand how I'm thinking and feeling."

Again, she paused. "However, you may talk if you desire. You might want to say things to me. Who knows, you might want to try and win my heart with your words of affection? Think of me as your empty palette just waiting to be brushed with fresh, vivid, and exciting strokes of attention. There are no rules to hold you back, darling, your only restriction being the limits of your imagination." After a slight pause she added, "Do you relish such an opportunity to "play" with your Goddess, James? Is this not a dream come true?"

"I hardly know what to say, Julia." After a brief pause, "except to add that I can't think of anything, anything, in the world I would rather be doing. Just to know that you trust and want me to be this person with you right now is the ultimate."

"Mmmmm. I'm already feeling very happy, James. So, before we begin I have something to tell you. I think you know what I'm going to tell you but I'm going to tell you, anyway. Is that okay, baby?"

"Yes, Julia."

"I see you brought up the complete book of photographs from downstairs which I'm going to take as confirmation that you liked all of them. I think it also means that they brought you excitement, too. You don't have to answer because we both know that they did. If you felt worried or apprehensive that is only natural. I'd be concerned if you didn't. The important thing is you put those fears aside and made the decision to wait for me. Wait for me knowing that your future was probably going to look much different from this point on. You are not afraid of risk. I love that about you, always remember that, James."

"I'm not going to go into details because I think that would be cruel of me and I have no intention of being cruel to you. I think we both know that the two of us are on a path that is bringing us much, much closer and to a level of intimacy that very few people ever experience. I only realized that recently. Odd, how things can sneak up on you when you least expect."

"Do you agree with me?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then. Essentially, I met a friend of mine this evening. I like this man but I don't love him. He doesn't love me, at least not in the traditional sense. We don't go out to dinner or the theatre or even walking in the Park.. What we do enjoy about each other is a wonderful and dynamic sexual chemistry. We have hard satisfying sex whenever we are together. We have lots of sex. Tonight, for example, was an evening as I've just described. So, in some ways I'm satisfied, exhausted, and ready to fall asleep. But, there is another part of me that wants something else before I fall asleep. I want it even more than everything that I've had earlier in the evening. This is more important than any of that. Do you understand what I'm saying."

"I think so. No, I do."

"Good. Because unless you have questions of me I won't be talking for awhile." At this point Julia lowered her voice to a sexy, throaty, whisper and said, "James, baby, I'm at your disposal for you to do whatever it is you think I would like. Anything. And know this darling, there isn't another man in the world that I would accord this level of freedom. Only you, my sweet James, just you."

The air was suddenly thick with silence. Both James and Julia could hear the candles burning and flickering with no other activity to disrupt them. It was eerie in the sense that symbolically it was the prelude to what was going to happen next.

James raised his head and torso just high enough that he could see Julia's eyes. When eye contact was established he said, "Thank you, Julia, for allowing me to be such an intimate partner in your life. And, for your implicit trust in me. I thank you with all of my heart."

Julia mentally crossed off the first item on her list of three. Two left. She gazed down on James and gave him a warm, affectionate smile that he returned. For a moment neither of them moved until James lowered his head and placed his lips on the point of Julia's black leather shoe and gave it a short kiss. He paused to breathe the scent. It made his heart flutter. He moved over to the other shoe and repeated the symbolic action.

Julia felt like the air had electricity in it. Her senses were alive. Ten minutes ago her body was fatigued and ready for sleep and now it was beginning to heat up, heat up in a way that felt new to her. It was energizing her. She could feel her heart beating strong. Her mouth was a little dry. Her pussy, not bathed since the early morning, wet and eager for even more attention.

James removed each shoe very carefully and put it to the side. He then guided Julia to the bed and asked her to sit upon it with her feet hanging over the edge. When she was in place he picked up her right foot and began to very gently massage it making sure to touch upon all the tender and erotic spots. Pushing and pressing he manipulated with the care and expertise of a surgeon. James didn't know how he was so adept at these maneuvers nor did he care. Instinctively, he knew that no one could do this for Julia better than him. After ten minutes or so he kissed the top of her foot and set it down so that it, again, touched the floor. He picked up the other foot and did a similar routine yet not exactly the same so as to be more spontaneous in his ministrations to Julia's feet. He wanted to delight her with something different on this foot. Julia for her part couldn't help but softly moan and sigh. James knew he was right on course for making his queen happy. And that happiness, was his one and only goal. "Mmmm, Julia, I love doing this to you.

At this point James asked Julia if he could remove all of her clothes. Without hesitating or saying a word she positioned herself so that James could remove everything. First the top (she wasn't wearing a bra), then he pulled the skirt off leaving only her panties. James placed the top and skirt on the chair nearest him and assumed his position in front of Julia. He stared at her panties imagining what lay beyond. Julia's head and back were on the bed and she was looking straight up. James arose to his feet and after gathering the two bed pillows he lovingly placed them underneath Julia so that she could observe him if she wanted. At this point Julia opened her glazed eyes and smiled at him.

James took this as another sign that things were going well. He was beginning to feel erect and since he was completely naked the only article of clothing left between the two of them were Julia's panties. They were light pink with white trim. Except the part that was a darker pink clearly the outcome of Julia's earlier activities. James moved his head a little closer to just beyond her knees and took a deep breath. The scent was intoxicating. The mixture of Julia's fragrance and the smell of sex was rampant and he found himself starting to get even more excited. This surprised him not that he thought too much about it. He was too busy thinking about his next actions.

Slowly, he began kissing her inner thighs. Soft, gently pecks that lingered on Julia's soft and pliant skin. He loved the feel of her skin and could hardly contain himself with his kissing. Yet, he knew that he must keep the pace slow as this would be how Julia would want it. Being bold while being tender is how James felt. While part of James thought he should proceed right to Julia's panties and remove them he had another idea. He asked Julia if she wouldn't mind sitting up for a bit. She responded by using her elbows to gain a sitting position on the bed. She caught James eyes, held them, and then wrinkled her nose in a pixie fashion. She had never done this before and James felt his heart melt. He then stretched himself as to reach Julia's breasts and began planting gentle kisses near the nipple of her left breast. He flicked it with his tongue. A few more times. The nipple was getting harder. James took it into his mouth and using his lips he gently clamped as much of her breast as he could reasonably fit in his hungry mouth and began gently sucking. Sucking and occasionally flicking his tongue back and forth across the nipple.

Julia began breathing deeper and louder. She moaned. She took one of her arms and using her free hand gently prodded James head deeper into her breast. She gently rubbed his hair and stroked her fingers through his scalp. James, for his part, was practially becoming lost in his devotion to her breast. He realized it and switched to the other one and repeated his actions. After Julia removed her hand from the back of his head James took a few moments to gently kiss each nipple as if to say good bye for this moment. Julia leaned back against the pillows but could still see James from her vantage.

They both knew what was going to happen next. It was implicit in the way they looked at each other. The smiles had turned to more of a lusty expression as the sexual energy had blossomed into full scale erotica. The kind you experience when you are doing something for the first time in your life. The anticipation of it all.

James hooked his thumbs under Julia's panties and slid them down her legs and then wiggled them off her feet. Instead of discarding them he held them in his hands and stared down at the exposed crotch. What he did next made Julia softly gasp. He brought slowly to his face and took a long deep breath and then, and only then, did he open his mouth and place his tongue over the complete length of the gusset. He repeated his actions and noted the unusual mixture of juices that his goddess had secreted. Goddess cream, he thought. My Goddess.

When he completed this unusual act he placed them on the floor. He, again, began kissing Julia's thighs. Perhaps a bit faster and harder than the first time. James was more fully erected than any time in his life. He didn't even know he could become this hard. He used both hands to spread Julia's thighs. He actually overextended them so that the effect was almost to obscenely portray her cum filled pussy. He could see the juices that had dried as well as the fresher ones that were damp. He took one hand and quickly stroked himself a few times just because he knew it would feel good. Then, back to Julia. He experienced a long, slow, deep breath and exhaled. His face was only three inches from Julia's glorious pussy. It was the object of his affection no matter the state it was in. To be able to suck at the throne of his queen had him delirious. It was a moment in time that he knew he would never forget as he placed his mouth over her slit, took his time to settle his lips securely around it, and then began to suck. His tongue slowly entered as he sucked. He could both taste and feel the mixture of juices as they entered his mouth. Strangely, or maybe not so, he became even more turned on. Julia's was body was atwitter as she moved with his mouth on her pussy moaning loudly. She took both hands and kneaded him deeper into her pussy.

Julia was beside herself with passion and heat. This was the second item on her list and it left only one to go. Yet, this mental tally was not a distraction to her, rather another erotic moment just like James kissing her breasts or her thighs that made her hotter and hotter. James continued the oral love of his goddess until she reached several orgasms. It was only then that he finally slowed his pace down and with one final kiss placed on her sex spot he extricated himself from the best place he'd ever been.

"Oh, Julia, thank you for letting me make you so happy. Because, I know you are. Thank you so very much.

And, now the final item on Julia's list was complete. Never in her life had she felt so fulfilled. "James, I love you. I love you more than anyone or anything."

sm8100
sm8100
127 Followers