The Therapist's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
5.4k words
4.64
61.7k
49

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, thank you for your response to this story. I've appreciated all the people who have read it, voted on it, and commented, both positive and negative, on it. I fully expect future stories will be improved by some of the suggestions, criticims, and observations of the readers. Other authors on this web-site have indicated how much reader response means to them and I, after being a reader for some years and now a novice writer, second their feelings. Writing this has caused me to become far more active in responding to other writers' stories. I urge all readers to do so.

This was intended as the final installment of The Therapist's Journey. However, some readers have suggested turns the story could have taken. I have tried to leave The Therapist's Journey open for further iterations. I have an idea on how to incorporate some readers' suggestions in an additional chapter and, assuming that I can muster the skill to write it, I hope to post it some time in the future. If anyone has in mind his or her own variation on the story, please let me know.

Again, thank you for all for your interest.

* * * *

While dressing we made plans for the weekend. Miles and his father were leaving for Stanford on Sunday morning. Because he would be taking several days off from work, he planned to work late Friday and all day Saturday. Theresa and Miles were near bouncing in excitement at the anticipated thirty-six hours of bacchanalia excess. My son and I would come over on Sunday after Miles and his father left.

On the way home I checked my phone. My son had sent a text indicating he had company. In the past he could have a girl over only when I was home. While under the new rules he could have over whomever he wanted whenever he wanted, this posed a problem. His bedroom, especially with the large mirrors we had installed, was manifestly a fuck-den. My bedroom was clearly a place to pamper oneself on the way to a fuck-den. No guest in either room would have any trouble figuring out what was going on in our house. Thus, while he now could have anyone over, the bedrooms were off limits. I bought new sets of living room and den furniture which were appropriately designed for, among other things, well, fucking. My son and I had arranged the furniture so it could be viewed from jet black hiding places in adjoining rooms. From there I had spent many happy hours over the last few weeks watching him screw Katie.

I parked my car around the corner, entered through the backdoor, and crept toward the living room.

Katie was on her back, pushing her heavy tits together. My son straddled her, his cock deep in her cleavage as he administered a spirited titty-fuck. After his cock bumped her chin a few times he grabbed her brown hair, pulling her head into the air. There she tried to lick the head of his cock as it raced towards her face. She wasn't bad, succeeding more often than not. Because I was out of Katie's sight line I stood up to let my son know I was there.

He decided to put on a show.

"God, Katie, I love your fat tits, they feel great on my cock. Gonna cum soon, gonna cum."

I couldn't stand it any more and found my pulsating clit with my fingers.

My son pulled his tool from her tits. "Jerk me off."

Katie took hold of his pick and furiously fisted his cock. "You wanna cum on my face; please cum on my face," she whined. I could see the skin of his member being played like an accordion, stretching as her fist reached the top of his tool and folding up as her hand headed for his balls.

He was close, so close, and then, "Oh my god...yes..., AHHHHHHH." He sprayed a load on her face. Cum dripped from her chin and nose and a big gob sat by the corner of her mouth until her tongue swept out and gathered it up.

God, I was turned on. I backed out of the room and headed for the pool deck. Once there I decided to take my time and enjoy one of those nice long slow masturbations, savoring what I could do to myself instead of rushing to an orgasm. When I came it was not a crashing wave, but a pleasant series of gentle strong ripples.

After recovering I re-entered the house and heard her high yelps and his low grunt. I had just missed another set of climaxes. I peeked in the room. She was leaning over the couch cushion, breathing heavily, juice and cum running down her legs. My son was pulling out, having taken her doggie style. I waited near the bathroom. He appeared moments later.

"Enjoy the show?"

"Saw you come on her face. Missed the fuck."

"Clean me off."

I licked Katie's juice off his cock. It had become one of our favorite games. After I watched them fuck he would find an excuse to disappear for a few seconds so I could taste her.

I retreated to his bedroom and heard him rustle up some snacks. They watched television for about thirty minutes before he drove her home. When he returned we showered together and got into bed for his massage. I worked his powerful shoulders and neck with my hands while describing my evening. I knew my touch was having its intended affect as his moans became more and more sexual. I also became aware of the heavy scent of my own excited pussy. I finished with the offer of Theresa as our lover.

"So, are you free Sunday?" I asked as I took his cock in my mouth, settling my dripping sex over his face.

"Nothing I can't cancel."

* * * *

At noon Theresa greeted us at the door. She was wearing a tiny bikini, the top presenting two triangles that barely covered her deep brown areolas. The bottoms were similarly two small triangles connected by a string. A few pubic hairs stuck out the sides. She was not playing hard to get.

My son and I followed her down the hall, both sets of eyes locked on her butt. There aren't many woman in the second half of their thirties who could have gotten away with this kind of swim wear.

Her home was gorgeous. She accepted our compliments graciously.

"Its one of the advantages of being married to a builder. It's part of their image. They can't live in a hovel."

She led us out to the pool, which featured a Jacuzzi, hot tub, and built-in grill. I took off my shirt and shorts, revealing an almost equally tiny bikini. My son pulled off his tee shirt and shorts, leaving him in sexy tight swim trunks. Underneath a light blue cloudless sky Theresa prepared one of her favorite meals: Cuban flank steak and grilled zucchini Greek salad. After eating we stripped and sat in the Jacuzzi, sharing a bottle of wine and easing into the moment. The conversation flowed freely until two woman, after a knowing glance, decided there was a penis in the tub that required their attention. Our hands quickly brought it to full staff and the three of us headed upstairs for a mid-afternoon fuck.

After he took turns pumping his cum into our cunts, Theresa and I entertained him, and each other, with our first 69 lesbian munch-fest. That got him nice and hard again, so Theresa and I took turns sucking his cock. I, exercising a mother's right of first refusal, claimed the mouthful of cum. I happily shared it with Theresa.

Needless to say, my son gave his nod of approval. He and I would take over as Theresa's lovers. He did express his preference for a clean bush.

"Yes, sir," replied Theresa, her voice slightly worn by our recent activities, "I am under instruction to give you my full cooperation."

The three of us drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

I woke to Theresa's tongue in my ear. "Let's go shave my pussy. We'll surprise him when he wakes up."

We slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. After we closed the door I told her, "There is no need to do this. He's decided mine should be totally bald. I made an appointment to get it waxed tomorrow. I figured there's no way he'd turn down you as a fuck partner and knowing his preferences, I made an appointment for you also."

"That's fine, but here's an opportunity to let him know the kind of eager to please horny bunnies he has in his life. Can we let that pass? Plus, I really want you to shave me. The thought of it makes me so fucking hot."

That was an offer I couldn't refuse.

While the tub was filling with water she fished some manicuring scissors from a drawer and sat on the bathroom counter.

"Trim away."

I pulled up a short stool and sat down, staring squarely into her sex. She was telling the truth about being turned on. Her labia was swollen and the light in the bathroom reflected off the moisture seeping from her. I knew my acceptance of my own sexual nature would have been impossible without this beautiful woman. I looked forward to continuing the journey with her.

After I carefully trimmed her we got into her king-sized tub and took a warm bath together. Our pubic hairs throughly softened, we drained the tub until only a few inches of water remained. I applied shaving gel to a portion of her pubic hair, pulled the near-by skin taut, and with a brand new razor shaved her. When that area was done we cleaned her with the water in the tub and started anew. After I finished her, she asked if she could do me.

Who was I to say no?

By the end of this process we were both ready for inspection, and a good fuck. My son was still asleep, but we figured he wouldn't be too upset if we woke him in exactly the right way. We were right. Upon opening his eyes to see two women licking his hardening cock his first words were a very positive, "Oh yeahhh..." We showed him our bald pubes and returned to his rod. After we had worked it back to full stiffness, Theresa straddled his hips and took him inside her. I sat on my son's face, facing Theresa, and lowered my naked pussy to his mouth. Theresa and I kissed each other's mouths and fondled each other's breasts while riding my boy's tongue and cock.

I came first. After catching my breath, I lay my head on my son's stomach. I didn't need to say anything; they understood my intentions. They slowed down the pace of their fucking. When Theresa rose, I kicked my son's shaft. When she lowered herself, I licked her clit. At the same time I reached around her hips and cosseted his testicles.

The combined effect of my boy's hard cock, Theresa's sweet pussy, and my supple tongue were having their intended effect. My son was gasping in delight. Theresa's flow was increasing and her head rolled back. Her hands kneaded her tits. I didn't need her encouragement, but got in anyway. "Feels great baby, god I love it, lick my clittie baby, make it feel so good."

I felt the muscles of my son's solar plexus tighten and his balls contract. He was on the edge. When I gave his balls an extra squeeze he jerked hard, spewing his cum inside Theresa while exclaiming in an ecstatic voice, "So good, so fucking good. Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Coming ladies!"

As he was coming I sucked Theresa's clitoris into my mouth. Theresa was right there, a step behind him. "UMMMMM OH YEAH! YOU'RE SO BIG AND LONG! FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK! LOVE YOUR MOUTH! UMMMM! OH! I LOVE IT ALL! FUCK ME!"

Her entire body started shaking, her words turned into incoherent babble, and she fell forward to his chest. I was just able to get out of the way.

The three of us cuddled on the bed. Occasionally I would dip a finger in her, draw out the combination of her juice and his cum, and take a taste. This was going to work out quite well.

* * * *

My son's senior year in high school was a glorious time. He and Theresa had constant access to my body. When in town, Miles had the same. Miles also lived out his remaining fantasy, sharing his mother with another man, my son. Theresa and I were pleased when our boys became what she and I had become, best friends. My sex life with Robert even became more then satisfactory. I and my lovers had more than our share of other sexual adventures. I may write about those later.

There was one tragedy. During the spring it was discovered that one of Coliseum's employees had embezzled more than a million dollars to cover gambling debts, including the money intended to pay the insurance to cover his theft. Six days later one of Coliseum's major projects began sinking into the ground. I may not have seemed sympathetic to Theresa's husband in these pages, it's hard for me to understand how anyone could prefer a job to Theresa, but over the next months I learned about his drive and passion. He never panicked and never wallowed in self-pity. Instead, he fought heroically to save the company he loved. He practically lived at the office. In the end his over-worked over-weight body could not take the stress and in late July he suffered a massive heart attack. Miles, who was working for a San Francisco mergers and acquisition firm, returned home to help with his Dad. Theresa and Miles spent hours with him at the hospital and then caring for him upon his return home, but much of the fight had left him with the failure of the company he loved.

However, hospital visiting hours being limited and the patient requiring extended, often drug-induced, sleep upon his return home, Theresa and Miles had hours of free time. Much of it was spent naked with my son and I. After one of these sessions the four of us were resting. The boys were sitting with their backs to the wall. I was leaning against the bed frame. Theresa was laying on the floor, her head on my thigh while I toyed with her thick black hair. Theresa and I were telling the boys how happy we were that my son had been awarded a swimming scholarship to the University of California at Berkeley, which meant both our boys would be attending college near San Francisco.

Then, abruptly it seemed to me, my son became serious. "Mom, it will be a year ago tomorrow you asked me to take over your sex life. I'll be leaving in two weeks. How will it be for you?"

This was a question I had spent hours mulling over. Was I under control? Would I revert to the border-line out-of-control crazed sex-fiend I had been approaching a year ago? I took Theresa's hand in mine.

A year ago I was on the verge of fucking anything that moved. Now, while I was still open to most anything, I seemed to have it under control. I could find no single thing to credit for this change although, I figured, regular sex with the three people in this room would calm most anyone down. My son had used discipline early in our relationship, but its frequency had decreased and it had become mostly play. For the past year his need to be sexually dominant had been addressed by developments on the Katie front.

Thanks to Theresa and I, my son was well aware that adults were both sexually interested in teenagers and could be a lot of fun in the sack. Katie's Mom had always been a flirt. She was, despite being thirty pounds overweight, attractive, and featured long wavy brown hair and a truly spectacular pair of tits. Within a few weeks of his first threesome with Theresa and I, he had Katie and her Mom in bed. Katie's Mom was, like her daughter, a submissive by nature and he painstakingly drew out that part of their personalities. He put them both on a diet and exercise program and within a few months had himself two hard-bodied big titted sex-toys. He required Katie's Mom to have surgery to firm up her boobs; no forty year old woman with breasts that big could avoid a sag. His problem was what to do with them when he left for college. He didn't want to take them into his new life.

His charmed life intervened. A Hollywood scout was evaluating our town for a movie shoot. Requiring his daily massage, he visited Katie's Mom. He had years of experience with submissive women, his one true passion, and quickly has his masseuse diagnosed. Within a fortnight Katie and her Mom had packed up and moved to Los Angeles, where she filed for divorce. Katie and my son still chat; Katie happily reports that she and her mom are prime entertainment at Hollywood's most exclusive sex parties.

I drifted back to the question my son had posed. "I'm not sure son. I hate that you're leaving, but I understand you need to build your own life, although I hope that thing," I gestured at his penis, " will always be available. I feel confident I'll be okay, but I'm not sure why."

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

I was feeling uncomfortable. Theresa, sensing my anxiety, sat up and put her arm around my shoulder. I took solace in her arms.

"It all seemed so obvious I couldn't figure out why no one else got it. I ran it by Miles, who's known it for a year. He said you'd eventually get it, but I'm not as patient as he is. You always told me that love was the most powerful emotion. The reason you're so comfortable is that you've found the love of your life, the person you want to grow old with."

I looked at the boys in confusion. We had all decided that they would move on with their lives, fall in love, marry, have children. We never wanted to give up our, well, special relationship, but the boys would not, in law or fact, become our spouses. They were not the loves of my life, not the ones I would grow old with, that person was, and it was suddenly clear to me, Theresa. When had I fallen in love with her? When had I not been in love with her?

I turned to her. The look on her face told me she knew. We kissed gently and, our foreheads touching, I told her, my voice soft, "I love you T."

She ran her hand down the side of my face. "Sally, I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you."

I heard Miles. "We should leave these two alone."

They tended to Theresa's husband for several hours. Upon their return, they reported that they found Theresa and I asleep in each other's arms. Our faces featured blissful smiles and shined with the other's pussy juice.

No one was surprised when Theresa asked her best friend and former therapist to move-in after the death of her husband several months later. The large comfortable house was too big for a single person. After an appropriate delay I asked Robert to set Theresa up with John, his best friend. John was as kind, gentle, and distinguished as Robert. Theresa and John made a wonderful pair and what he lacked in sexual stamina, Theresa could find in me

* * * *

Our hearts always belonged our boys. We flew to San Francisco regularly and were available 24/7 when they were in town. The four of us would spend a week or two each year in a locale – we had recently visited Tahiti – where we could be in public what we were in private, lovers. Theresa was named her firm's managing partner. My practice boomed.

Our boys shared an apartment. While Theresa and I couldn't deny a bit of jealously when we heard about the latest girlfriend, it was for the best and we had each other. However, when we heard the excitement in their voices after they met Lucy and Chen, we knew they'd found something special. The girls, who had been friends since high school in Hawaii, were brilliant. Lucy, whom my son was seeing, was soon to receive her PhD from Stanford in Computer Science while Chen, Miles' lady, was pursuing her doctorate in Biochemistry from Berkeley. The ladies were twenty-nine, older than our boys, but they were used to that. Theresa and I had our prejudices exposed when we first saw pictures of the girls. Instead of the stereotype of the nerdy Asian girl-scientist we expected, they were trim athletic beauties.

Theresa and I went to San Francisco for Thanksgiving of my son's junior and Miles' senior year. Lucy and Chen were going to join us and the boys for Thanksgiving dinner and, we were told, a serious conversation. We had a pretty good idea what that was going to be about. There were two questions to which we did not know the answer: whether the ladies knew about our special relationship with our boys and, if so, how they felt about it.

The boys picked us up at the airport. Their orderly clean apartment, as well as the make-up in the bathroom, made it plain the girls spent a lot of time there. Dinner was at a private room at a restaurant overlooking San Francisco Bay.

12