The Therapist's Journey Ch. 11

Story Info
Eve visits her brother and the ladies at Agent Provocateur.
6.5k words
4.71
30.1k
37

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning feeling surprisingly refreshed. I had slept in a bit, so I grabbed a protein bar and headed to school to make sure the final examinations were ready. I would not be allowed to monitor the tests. Some years before a teacher had been caught coaching her students during finals to improve their scores (and her evaluation based on those scores). Interns now sat in on the tests. I took the opportunity to make an appointment with Jodi, my personal trainer and high school friend, for a late morning work-out.

After we were done Jodi and I sat at the cabana, sipping on smoothies. Jodi is, and was, spectacular looking. She was wearing a form-fitting black leotard, which form-fitted itself to a powerful, well-muscled, trim body and a set of ginormous boobs. She kept her hair short, but her dark eyes, perfect nose, and thick lips were unmistakably feminine. She had been among my friends most vocal in their dislike of Kevin. Not that she objected to taking sexual partners outside of marriage, she and her husband, a former Navy Seal, did regularly. I had been declining their invitations to join them in bed for years. She just objected when one partner played around while demanding fidelity from the other.

"What are your plans tonight?" she asked.

"My bother and I are going to dinner at my parents."

"You still moping over Kevin, honey?"

If you only you knew, I thought.

"I'm actually doing better than I thought I would."

"Your Dad still gorgeous?"

Most of my girlfriends incessantly teased me about my Dad. He was unquestionably a handsome man. He kept himself up: trim and in shape, he was invariably well-dressed, teeth brushed, breath fresh, nails immaculate. His silver hair was always in place. His age proclaimed that he was experienced, determined, and rigorous, not old. Dad stood straight and confident, spoke without profanity, and treated everyone around him with respect. Even the most circumspect of the fathers from among my circle of girlfriends could be caught leering at one of us on occasion. Several made little effort to hide it. Dad had a way of letting a woman know she was beautiful, but never stared. It didn't hurt his image that he and Mom, who had also retained her looks, clearly adored each other.

I had always resisted my friends' teasing about my Dad, denying that I noticed his good looks, but what was the point, he was. "Yes."

"How's your brother? I heard he and Julie broke up. Don't worry, she'll be back."

Julie had my brother hooked. She was one of those Crazy Hot Chicks. Beautiful and sexy, wild and fun, you sensed she was the Tasmanian Devil in bed. She was also nuts. The kind of girl who'd throw a tantrum in a crowded restaurant for no reason and to whom you better not provide your keys, e-mail password, checkbook location, or anything else with which she could do damage when she stormed out because you mentioned an old girlfriend's name. Julie and Hank were on break-up number two. There'd be more.

"Yeah, that's what were afraid of."

"I saw your brother recently, he's grown into quite the hunk. I remember when he was just your kid brother trying to peek at us while we were changing clothes or modeling lingerie."

That I remembered well. Whenever I had girlfriends over Hank would lurk around, trying to catch us in various stages of undress. At first I refused to believe it, but eventually, and after catching him a couple of times myself, I conceded the point. It didn't help that I had a number of friends, Jodi included, that had a hint of the exhibitionist. They didn't mind getting caught.

"Yeah. Speaking of that, I've always suspected you and some of the others were taking your clothes off where you were sure he could see, like you were teasing him."

Jodi smiled. "Guilty as charged." She glanced down at her own body. "I don't wear this skin type outfit because I don't like to be looked at. And its fun watching a guy get turned on. Your brother tried to hide 'em, but he sported a fair number of hard-ons when we were around. He even seemed well hung."

The alarm on her cell phone went off. "Time for my next appointment. See ya."

She walked out of the room. I watched her. I watched guys watch her. I could see why they watched her.

I picked up the completed tests at school and headed home. The school's computer assigned the initial grades. My job was to make sure the computer got it right. I scanned the print out. The class had done well as a whole. There were several exams for which the computer provided a grade inconsistent with the student's skill. I made a note to pay special attention to those. I also planned to leave for last the one thing that most interested me: Scottie's grades. Going into finals he had the highest grade in calculus. However, Rebecca Warrensen and he both had a 96 in statistics. I would carefully review their exams.

I was, as usual, a bit horny after my work out. I started flipping through Sally's films, stopping at "Family Fun," a movie about an incestuous family. With my conversation with Jodi fresh in my head, I popped it into the DVD player.

It was not art. There was this brother who liked to spy on his sister undressing. After she left the house he would masturbate with her underwear. Then, one happy day, she forget her keys, returned home, caught him, and gave him the real thing. That night the son took his Mom out dancing, something the father no longer did. Dad and daughter went to a concert, a place Mom no longer cared to visit. Daughter fondled Dad throughout the show and sucked him off on the way home. They arrived home to find Mom and son in bed together and, with a buxom maid who just happened to wander by, decided to join in. As I said, not art, but mighty hot. Using a fingertip vibrator I brought myself off three times.

Temporarily satiated I turned back to the examinations, completing more than half. I would have gotten more done, but memories of the movie and my conversation with Jodi distracted me. By the time I was ready to dress for dinner I gave in completely to temptation. I put on a garter, stockings, and panties, a long black skirt with a lengthy slit, and boots with stiletto heels. I fetched a feminine lacy white bustier from an old gift box and covered it with a sleeveless red blouse

Normally when I pick up my brother I call him from my car. Tonight I decided to make an entrance. I got out of the car and knocked. When he opened the door I was leaning on the door frame. His eyes went wide.

"I didn't know it was dress up night."

"It's not," I replied, "I just thought it would be fun."

He was wearing dirty sneakers, some old jeans, and a tee-shirt. "I better go change."

"Don't bother, you look fine." I grabbed his hand and we headed for my car.

As we drove to Marteen's, a local wine shop, to pick up something for the evening, I let the slit ride up my leg. He noticed. While shopping I stood in his personal space a bit too long, mimicked his movements, and touched him a bit more than usual. He noticed that too.

Dad was, as always, gracious, commenting on how especially lovely I looked that evening. He led us to the kitchen and poured four glasses of wine as Mom put the finishing touches on the lemon pepper shrimp scampi. I tried looking at Mom and Dad through Jodi's eyes; they were attractive charming people. Yeah, maybe, if I wasn't his daughter, I could go for that.

After dinner we cleared the table and adjourned to the living room for after dinner drinks and additional gab. My brother sat on the couch next to me. After ensuring my parents would be unable to see, I crossed my legs, exposing a long expanse of my left leg in the slit. My brother noticed; while he tried to focus on our parents his eyes repeatedly ran up my leg. Emboldened, I worked the slit up, exposing the top of my stockings and garters.

It was around 9:00 P.M. when Dad artfully brought the conversation to a close and herded us to the door. I studied my parents' faces. Were those bedroom eyes? Was Dad getting us out so he could get Mom upstairs?

When we got to Hank's house I wasn't ready to call it an evening and I invited myself in for a drink. Hank was happy to accommodate me. He went to the kitchen to pour two glasses of wine and I went to the bathroom and found what I wanted, a bottle of baby oil. I returned to the living room and sat on the couch, storing the lubricant in the cushion behind me. When Hank emerged from the kitchen I patted the cushion next to me, indicating where he should sit. When he did so I shifted my position, resting my back on him. I crooked my knee, letting almost an entire leg emerge from the slit.

I took a sip of the surprisingly good wine. Was my brother developing taste? "Guess who I saw today."

"Don't know."

"My high school friend Jodi. Do you remember her?'

No guy ever forgot Jodi. My brother was, at least, polite about it. "Yeah, she was funny. Teased me all the time."

"Well, Jodi reminded me of a controversy among my girlfriends." I placed a hand on his thigh. "Jodi thought you tried to spy on us, tried to catch us in various states of undress, catch a glimpse of lingerie or flesh. Is that true?"

My brother already flustered by our physical intimacy, paused, delayed, and by the time he had assembled a lie he could see he was busted.

"Yeah."

I paused, waiting for an explanation.

"Sis, I was fourteen and the hottest girls in town were undressing in the next bedroom. I mean, what do you expect?'

I laughed, increasing the pressure of my hand on his thigh. "Well to be honest, it appears a bunch of the girls started flashing you on purpose. They were digging the attention."

My brother looked pained.

"That must have sent you to bed with some terminal cases of blue balls."

"Something like that."

"Another question: did you ever go into my lingerie drawer when I wasn't home?"

At this he turned beet red. "How did you ...? Never mind, yeah."

Moving slowly, I draped my left leg over his right, revealing a long expanse of leg and my stockings. "A couple of the girls found some Victoria Secrets' catalogs stashed in your bedroom. Why do you think I wore this tonight. I thought you might like it. And to answer your question, I arranged my lingerie so I could see if it was disturbed."

I took hold of his chin and turned his face towards mine. "Jodi was telling me what a handsome man you've grown into. Well, she was a bit more explicit. I started checking you out tonight and she's right, my baby brother's a hunk. Hank the hunk. I can't believe I missed it."

And then, before he could respond, I added, "Did you mean what you said earlier, that I was one of the hottest girls in town."

His response was careful, yet positive. "All the guys said so, that's why they liked hanging out at our house."

Again, taking my time, I straightened my leg, leaving it and the boots completely exposed. His leg trembled. His penis was moving, starting to stiffen.

"And you, baby brother, do you think your sister is pretty?"

Hank was confused. What was I doing? I considered playing with him a bit longer, but it was time let him off the hook. I ran my thumb the length of his penis, which jumped in response, and said, "I wanted to know cause I figure you and I are both in a dry spell right now. Maybe we can help each other out."

He was not sure what to do, but his penis was hard, like a piece of iron. I rubbed its length several times through his pants and then lowered his zipper and reached inside. Jodi was right: impressive girth, impressive length. My brother's head may not have been sure what was going on, but his cock was ready to go.

I guided his hand under my skirt and placed it on my very wet panties. This sent palpable shudders through his body, and mine. When I spoke I found a raw desire in my voice even I had not expected. "I need you tonight. If you want me to beg, I will."

He stared at me, still not sure what to do. I leaned my head towards his and licked his lips. His mouth parted, only slightly, but enough for me to force my happy tongue inside. Gradually gaining steam, we were soon making out like two frantic horny too-long-denied teenagers. I pulled his cock free of his underwear. One of his fingers pushed aside my panties and dipped inside my wet swollen sex. We moaned into each other's mouths.

My baby brother turned out to be an excellent kisser. His tongue was active, exploring the deepest recesses of my mouth, and then returning to play with mine. We could have done this for hours, I thought, but the allure of his cock was too powerful to be ignored. It was hard and big and warm and I had to see it. I broke the kiss, undid his belt and pushed his pants down his thighs. It popped free, standing at attention. A pearl of pre-cum oozed from the tip.

"Ohmigod Hank, its beautiful." And then, trying to be coy, I said, "Do you mind if I play with it awhile?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I retrieved the baby oil from its hiding place, dripped in on to the head of his penis and watched it flow down the side. I turned to face him, licking my lips for dramatic effect, and coated my own hands with the oil. Then, slowly, deliberately, I wrapped my fingers around his tool. It jumped. I ran my hand up and down it several times. Hank remained silent, not wanting to say a word, afraid that any action on his part might return him to reality.

As I massaged the oil into his penis I built up a mass of spit in my mouth. When done I leaned forward, letting the saliva drip onto the head of his cock, where it flowed down the sides and merged with the oil. I rubbed both lubricants into his tool. Hank's rump started rocking in time with my hand. Finally he said, "Oh Sis, that feel's so good."

I slowly, rhythmically, twisted my hand up and down his shaft, increasing the speed but always maintaining control. When my fingers started to tire I focused on working him with my wrists, letting my fingers slide all over his thick hard dick. His head dropped back and his hands and arms fell to his side. He let out a long gentle, "Uhnnnhhhhhhhh." I was getting this just right.

I watched his face, watched his breathing change. His eyes closed; he was entirely focused on the hand on his cock. With my free hand I cupped his testicles, stroking them with my oily fingers.

I was feeling emboldened. What else could I do? I flipped my hand upside down and held his penis, placing my thumb at the base of his shaft, and moved my hand up. When I reached the top I let my palm glide over the head. Hank bucked and his growl filled the room. I slid my hand back down his shaft, twisting it as I went.

Hank had sunk into the couch, letting me do whatever I wanted. I released his penis and it flopped against his stomach. I cupped his testicles with myfingers, resting the heel of my hand on the underside of his penis. There I pressed and rubbed hard, the lubricant letting me easily slide against him.

"Oh god, feels so, oh god."

More ideas about what to do with my brother's handsome cock crowded into my head, but from the way he was shaking and the cum spilling from the tip of his dick it was clear he was on the verge of coming. I locked my fingers around the top of his shaft and swirled my open palm around the head while continuing to work the sensitive underside of his dick with my thumb. He began fucking my hand, combining the friction of this movement with the delights I was bringing him.

"On baby brother, I can't believe I lived down the hall from such a delightful hard fat big prick all those years and didn't take advantage of it. Will you forgive me? Will you let me play with it all the time from now on?"

He wanted to say yes, but the best he could do was, "Unnhh, unnnnhhhh, uuunnnnhhhhhh, uuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhh..."

I pulled up his tee-shirt. My baby brother had a tight flat muscular torso. I licked and sucked his nipples. He moaned, speeding up the pace of his jabs into my hand. I reached for his scrotum with my free hand and felt his balls tighten. I turned; I was just in time to watch the cum geyser from his dick and spray all over his hairless chest.

* * * *

I was back home, taking a shower, reliving the rest of the night. After my brother recovered he sank two fingers into my cunt, expertly bringing me off. I then undid my blouse, exposing the bustier. My brother, now confident in his appeal to me, pulled aside the fabric and took one of my breasts in his mouth as he brought me to a another mind-numbing orgasm with his hand. By this time he was fully erect. I knelt between his legs and brought him off, employing both hands on his thick shaft. True to the porn flicks I'd been watching, I let him spray his semen over my face and tits.

The temptation to crawl into bed with him and spend the night was strong. But grades were due at 11:00 A.M. - they had to posted by noon - and I wasn't yet sure if I was ready to take my brother's fat cock in my pussy. There was, after all, incest and then there was incest. I gave him a sweet kiss good night and headed home.

There was one additional consideration; I was eager to tell Sally what had happened. After my shower I sent her the following message:

"I watched 'Family Fun' and then spent the night with my family. I never before appreciated how attractive my parents are or that my brother has grown up into a sexy young man. Well, he and I ended up bringing each other off with our hands and I let him spray his cum all over my face. Tell you more soon!"

* * * *

The next morning I brewed some tea and spread the remaining papers on my kitchen table. The work went quickly; the school computer was generally right on target. Scottie had the highest grade in calculus. The computer showed that he and Rebecca Warrensen were still tied for the highest grade in statistics; both got a 96 on the final. I reviewed her examination. It was solid work; she deserved her grade. I picked up his and found a computer error. He received zero credit for an answer on which he should have received partial credit. I changed his grade to a 97; now he had the highest grade in both classes. He won our bet. I submitted the grades, donned my work-out clothes, and headed for the gym. When I returned that afternoon there was a message on my Iphone:

"Looks like I won oh doubtful one. I'll pick you up at 11:30 A.M. tomorrow. Lunch at Mack's on the Park and then the museum. And thanks for being such a great teacher."

It was signed only "S."

Well, I decided, if I was going to honor my promise to Scottie, I was going to have to visit the mall. Scottie's good work required the highest quality lingerie. To get in the mood I flipped through the movies looking for one whose title I had noticed earlier. Entitled "Lingerie Lesbians," it was purportedly a sequel to "Lingerie and Dildos," which I had watched several days before. The women were beautiful, the lingerie not bad, and I noticed an immediate difference with the other pornography I'd watched, these women seduced each other. They took the time to smile, kiss, caress, fondle, and touch before burying their faces into each other's privates. I had not thought I had same-sex desires, but there was no denying the steady heat between my legs. I turned the DVD off and headed for the shower, reminding myself that I was not a lesbian.

In the shower, as the hot water cascaded onto my body, I weakened. I ran my finger up and down my labia and then focused on my clitoris. I thought about Jodi and her husband, about finally accepting their invitation to join them in bed, about making love to them, except when I exploded and slid, back against the shower wall, to the shower floor, it was mostly Jodi in my mind's eye.

Still slightly dazed, I dressed, packed my cash from my night at the hotel, and headed for the mall. First I went to Macy's and picked out a black leather pencil skirt that ended several inches above my knees, a loose fitting blue shirt with half-sleeves, and three and one-half inch black pumps.

12