The Thief's Punishment

Story Info
He punishes her for 'torturing' him.
2.2k words
3.73
19.3k
3
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rani was in the kitchen. She was making a chocolate sauce for the pancakes she was planning to make later. Her mind kept drifting back to what had happened a few nights ago. It brought a blush to her cheeks. It had initially been her own suggestion to take the next step in their relationship, whilst her family was away for four weeks. She and Raja had been dating for over two years now, and it was the time to take things to the next level. He had immediately agreed. Even just thinking about him gave her goose bumps. The good ones.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of familiar arms snake round her middle.

"How did you get in?" she asked.

The perpetrator, dipped a finger in the chocolate sauce, and smeared it on her neck. Rani then felt his lips sucking on her neck.

"Mmmm," she moaned, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck. Remembering where she was she pulled away from him. "You still haven't answered my question Raja," she said, slightly annoyed at the fact that he could distract her so easily. She turned around and faced him, and didn't miss the mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Neither did she miss the hungry look he was giving her right now.

"The chocolate tastes delicious on you," was his only reply. Rani rolled her eyes. "And in answer to your question, I took the spare key from underneath the plant pot on your porch." Rani wrinkled her nose and continued stirring the sauce, turning her back to him. "You mad at me?" he asked. "Is it because I haven't called?"

"What do you think Raja?" she replied angrily. "After that night, you haven't called me or text me. What was I supposed to think?" He remained silent as he watched the tears fill her eyes.

"For a while I thought that now that we'd ...... you know ...... that you weren't interested in me anymore." Raja took her into his arms, and held her, shaking his head at this crazy girl.

"How could you think that of me?" he asked. "We've been together for over two years. I'm in love with you. The fact that we finally expressed our love for each other physically doesn't change that." Rani felt her heart skip a beat.

"You don't know how I've felt these past few days without any contact from you. It was torture!" she exclaimed. Raja pulled away.

"Love you don't know the meaning of the word 'torture'," he smirked.

" 'Torture' is climbing up the pipes to your girlfriends' bedroom, which is situated on the top floor of a three story house." Rani blushed.

" 'Torture' is watching your girlfriend in the shower, washing all the parts of her body that you wanna touch. Rani, you have no idea how much I wanted to jump into that shower with you."

"Then why didn't you? You know I wouldn't have stopped you."

"Because I was so hypnotised by you, I couldn't move. That was 'torture'," he whispered. Rani shuddered at the tone in his voice. "Your thoughts have tortured me these past few days, and you have to be punished for putting me through that much."

"Punished?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. Raja nodded.

"I'm going to 'torture' you so much, that you are going to be begging me to fuck you again, and again, and again." Rani shuddered in anticipation before he pulled her towards himself. "Tonight. You. Belong. To, Me. I will have the right to punish you in anyway I see fit," he said licking the remaining chocolate on her neck. "Do you agree?"

"Yes," she replied.

With that he claimed her lips with his and guided her to the lounge, where the fire was burning. He noticed that Rani still had the bowl of chocolate sauce in her hands. He took it off her and put it on the table.

Slowly he pulled down her black vest top to reveal her firm, round breasts. Dipping his hands in the sauce, he rubbed them onto her breasts. Then he pulled down her black silk pyjama bottoms, so that now she was naked in front of him. Getting some more sauce, he spread it evenly down her stomach and between her legs. Rani moaned as his hands rubbed the warm chocolate into her.

He laid her down on the rug in front of the warm fireplace, and proceeded to undress as she watched. Then he crawled beside her and proceeded to lick and suck the chocolate sauce off her body. Rani moaned as she felt his hands on her body and his lips sucking her nipples, making them stand erect. He put a chocolate covered finger to her mouth and she sucked it greedily. She felt his lips move down her body and shook in anticipation. She gasped as she felt his lips on her entrance. She moaned as he pushed his hot tongue into her, circling inside her, as he licked up the chocolate. She felt herself getting wetter, as he continued to suck out her chocolate flavoured juices. He slid up her body again finishing off the last of the chocolate on her body.


"Ohhhh Raja!!!" she moaned in utter pleasure.

He rolled off her and she noticed that he was now also covered in chocolate. She licked her lips.

"Now you have to clean me off," he said, standing in front of her. "I want you to make sure there's not a drop left, anywhere on me."

Rani looked him hungrily up and down and nodded. She stood up and pinned him against the wall. Devouring the chocolate left on his lips. Snaking her tongue into his mouth to get rid of anything that was in there. Then she moved onto his neck, sucking off the chocolate gently. Moving down his chest, she pressed her body against his as she licked and sucked her way down his body. Now she was kneeling in front of him, eating it off his thighs. Her hands slithered up and took him into her hands. She noticed there was hardly a drop on his manhood. Looking up at him, she licked her lips and reached out with one hand, and dipped it into the bowl of chocolate on the table. She then rubbed him up and down, until he was completely covered.

Raja was surprised at her boldness as she met his hungry gaze and took him into her mouth. The sensation of her sucking and licking off the chocolate was enough to drive him mad with lust for her. He closed his eyes, feeling every suck, every lick of her tongue on him. She was licking him as if he was an ice lolly. Up, down and around. She repeated the motion each time, but her rhythm speeded up. Up, down and around. Up, down and around.

He groaned and ran his hands through her hair, and pulled her towards him. She was sucking him hard now. Desperate to finish the chocolate, determined to get every drop. He couldn't hold back any longer and he came in her mouth. His cum was mixed with the chocolate and she continued sucking till she'd drank every last drop of him.

Finally, she pulled away, breathing deeply. Raja watched the rise and fall of her breasts with pure bliss. Seeing that she seemed a little tired, he gathered her into his arms.

"We're not done with your punishment yet," he said. Rani looked at him in surprise. "You my Princess, still owe me a shower." She blushed deeply. He could only imagine what was going through that head of hers. He pulled her up of the floor. "You are amazing. You always manage to surprise me."

Feeling bold she replied,

"There are a lot of things about me that would surprise you."

With that, she took his hand and guided him up the stairs.

"Hot or cold?" she asked him.

"Hot," he replied.

Rani switched on the shower and got in. She slowly lathered herself up as he watched her. She had her back to the wall of the shower and she began by rubbing her breasts. Slowly she slipped her hands down, opening her legs wide so that he could see her every move clearly. He watched as she inserted her fingers into her entrance with one hand and played with her breasts with the other. She looked and him intently.

"You going to just watch me? Don't you want me Raja?" she asked him.

"Don't you want to touch me Raja?" Raja licked his lips, as he watched her.

She moaned his name as she fingered herself and Raja felt himself getting hard just watching her. Not able to resist her any longer, he joined her in the shower. He pinned her hands against the wall.

"Why don't you just say that you want me Rani?" Rani shook her head. He inserted two fingers into her and she moaned.

"You like that, don't you?" he said pushing them in and out of her at a steady pace.

"You want it harder, don't you?" She nodded. "I can't hear you."

"Yessssss," she moaned. "Yes what?"

"Yes, I want it," she replied. He increased his pace and inserted three fingers into her.

"Tell me you want me," he ordered.

"I want you."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." Rani moaned.

"I want you to fuck me Raja." He removed his fingers from her and looked at her. Drinking in her appearance with his eyes. Her wet hair was sticking to her back and shoulders. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly apart. He pressed himself against her. Teasing her with his hard arousal. He watched her whimper.

"You want me baby?" he said rubbing against her.

"Yessss," she moaned.

"You want me inside you?"

"Yessss!"

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yessss," she moaned. "Please Raja," he heard her beg.

"Please what?"

"Please," she whimpered. "I need you." He caressed her breasts and suckled on her neck.

"You need me to what?"

"Please Raja," she begged. "I need you inside me."

"You want me to fuck you senseless Rani?" She moaned.

"Please Raja, don't torture me any more. I need you now Raja. I can't take it any more. Yes, I want you to fuck me senseless. I want you to take over my every sense completely Raja. I want you to take me over the edge."

"You sure?" he asked her teasingly.

"Yessss! I'm yours now Raja," she said to him. "You own every part of me. My heart, soul and body. I'm completely yours Raja. Make me yours Raja. Please!" she begged.

"Open your eyes Rani," he said. "Look into my eyes as I claim you as mine." She opened her eyes and looked into his. She held him tight as he entered her, never once breaking his gaze. He pushed himself, until he was completely inside her. Then he picked a fast and hard pace and slammed into her again, and again, and again. She cried out his name many times in ecstasy. He then pulled out of her and took her from behind and used his fingers to play with her clit. The hot water making them even hotter as they came together as one.

But still he wasn't finished with her. He took her through to her room and they sank onto the bed together. They kissed, sucked and licked every inch of each others body. Losing themselves completely in the other. That night he claimed her again, and again, and again. Until they both collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

"You're mine now," he told her.

"And you're mine too," she whispered. He pulled her close to him, gently drawing circles with his fingers around her breasts.

"All we have to do now, is make the fact that I own you completely official."

"Oh?" she inquired, quirking her eyebrows. "And how do you suggest we do that?" He started kissing and suckling her breasts.

"How would you like to feel like this, for every night for the rest of your life? How would you like to be together in public and not worry about gossiping people and our parents finding out?" Rani sighed at the possibility.

"That would be amazing," she replied.

"How would you like me to rule over your entire being and you rule over me for the rest of your life, without fear that I'll leave you?"

"You already rule over me Raja. What is it that you're trying to say?"

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life Rani. I want to grow old with you. I want you to be with me for the rest of my life." Her heart skipped a beat. "Marry me Rani." Rani smiled and kissed him soundly on his lips.

"You already own me completely Raja. You didn't even have to ask me this to know that I would be yours forever."

With that, they fell asleep in each others arms, knowing that soon they wouldn't have to hide their love from the world.