The Third Date

Story Info
Julia wants another date with her new found Master
1.9k words
4.25
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few days since our date and I have not heard from you yet you linger in my thoughts constantly. I think and fantasize about our last date and how you caused me to reach heights I have never reached before. This has been on my mind all day and as I return from class I hope to find my room empty so I may act out this fantasy again.

Upon entering my room I see a shoebox, a package and a note on my bed. Opening the box I find a nylon cat suit and a pair of long velvet gloves. In the shoebox is a pair of high spiked heels. A good six inches if not less, and a pair of hand cuffs.

Dearest Julia,

I would have you dressed in the outfit provided and standing in the middle of your room when I arrive promptly at 3,

Sir Orion

One look at the clock and I realize I only have 30 minutes to prepare for you. Frantically I undress, and slip into the nylon cat suit. How glorious the silk feels on my body as I move. Then carefully I pull the gloves on all the way to my elbows. And sit to put on the heels. I try to stand in them but it is like standing on my toes and my back arches extremely pushing my breast out in a very provocative manner. Immediately I sit back down on the bed. I take the handcuffs and place them on my wrists. I feel a warmth starting to envelope my body in anticipation of the pleasure I will soon receive from you.

Suddenly the door opens and you stand there, case in hand.

"Julia! Did I not tell you to be standing?” You admonish me.

"But sir I can hardly stand in these heels."

"Well then we will just have to teach you, teach you to obey and to be a proper slave."

You walk across the room and pick me up as if I weigh nothing and pull a chair to the center of the room. You open your case and pull out some silk ropes and tie one tightly around my waist and to the back of the chair. Then you tie my ankles to the legs of the chair with some slack just enough to move them a foot away. I try to stand but my calves start to ache. "Please its not comfortable" I say

"This is not about your pleasure. This is to teach you to obey."

You then pull my arms up so I’m leaning over the chair. I try to spread my legs wider for support but I am straining to maintain balance. Then you tie a rope to the chain in the cuffs and to the doorknob behind me forcing me to bend more.

"Please I can’t stand like this."

"That’s it you will learn to speak when I ask you too." and you place a silk scarf in my mouth and tie it tightly to my head. You walk in front of me and lift my chin up in your hand.

"Such lovely eyes my Julia." and a tear begins to fall from the discomfort. Gently your tongue trails up its path ending with a gentle kiss upon my eyelid.

You walk behind me as I try to find a way to stand and I feel you put a thick leather collar around my neck. There is a ring upon it that you tie an end of rope bringing it under the chair back and up between my legs and tying it to the rope attached to the cuffs. You pull it snug and I can feel it on the lips of my sex. I start to tingle down there. Then you go to my bed and watch. As I move the rope between my thighs rubs upon my sex and I grow wetter. I try to stand still but the heels and the position make this impossible.

"Julia you look so wonderful like that."

I am crying from the pleasure and pain and the humiliation of being like this. A muffled moan escapes my lips as I see you undress and see how hard you are. Suddenly I feel like I’m on display and a shiver runs through my body. It feels like hours I keep moving and changing positions more and more as I grow tired of standing like this. With every move the rope rubs my sex through the silken suit and I grunt and moan like an animal.

"Are you ready to be good my Julia?"

I nod in response and you undo the rope from the door and the chair and carry me to the bed. Undoing the handcuffs you bring my hands in front of me and cuff them again. The end of the rope you undid from the door you now secure to the corner of my bed. I see you grab a 3-foot pole from your case and this you tie to my ankles spreading me wide, and then you tie this to the opposite corner of the bed. I am stretched as tight as my body will go. And you rub your hands around my sides and move them to my crotch.

"I see you like being punished" as you feel the heat and wetness of my sex. At Your touch I try to push upon your hand but you pull it away and the ropes keep me from moving. You go to your case and pull out what looks to be a thonged whip. I shake my head no thinking you are about to whip me. You kiss my forehead and say "Silly little Julia, only bad girls get whipped."

Taking it you slowly rub the ends gently up and down all over my body. The feel of the strands against the nylon makes my skin tingle and burn for more. You go all over my arms and hands, my face and neck along my stomach and sides then down my legs to my feet. All the while avoiding my nipples and sex. I start to gyrate my hips urging you to go to them.

"Julia, keep those big beautiful eyes open I want to see them shine."

Then you move the tassels slowly up my legs up to my thighs and back down again. I try to move so that my sex catches the strands but you move it away quickly. I moan through my gag my god how I need to be touched there. I am on fire.

You then start to trace my breast with this toy. Never touching the sensitive nipples. I cry and moan needing the touch. I see a chance and move so the tassels cross my nipple. God how the sparks fly right to my sex. I close my eyes in pleasure.

"I warned you Julia, you will learn to obey."

Crack the whip comes down with a searing sharp crack on my tit. I turn my self on my side to avoid another hit, but then it cracks against my ass. Oh the searing whit heat it produces. I double my efforts to get undone, squiggling and squirming trying to avoid the whip. Crack my breast, crack on my stomach, and crack on my back. How my flesh tingles and burns under your strokes. Then you place a hand on my shoulder holding me still. Crack, the whip hits my sex. I scream with pleasure arching back against your assault.

"So the silken Juliet likes that." slowly you rub the tassels there then smack. The pain shoots through my whole being and feels so good.

You put the whip down and I cry for more but my words are trapped in my gag. My whole body is on fire and I need to be released from the torture. You straddle my chest and I see your sex in front of me gently you rub it all over my face. I close my eyes imagining how I could pleasure you if you would just take me. Smack across my face. "Julia keep those eyes open"

You start to rub your sex all over my breasts and I try to wiggle free. You look at me lean over and kiss my fore head. Reaching back you place the tasseled whip between my thighs. I feel its weight but can't thrust against it to gain any friction as you are holding me down.

"Julia, do you wish to please me?"

Desperately I nod.

"Good girl, do not talk unless I tell you to.” reaching around behind my head you untie my gag. And with a kiss you bring me farther into the heat. Sliding up I feel you rub your manhood all over my face. I try to get it in my mouth and use my tongue as it passes. It’s so warm and inviting against my face.

"Julia, do you want to please me?"

"Yesss" I breathlessly moan.

Then you place your cock upon my lips. I try to take it into my mouth but you pull bag as I move my head forward.

"Beg me for it my dear one."

"Please sir please let me have it."

"Have what? What do you want my Julia?"

"Your cock please give it to me." I moan, my hips gyrating with a rhythm of their own. I try to get it in my mouth again but you pull away.

"What do you want to do with it my dear?"

"Let me suck your cock. Please let me make you come in my mouth."

"Are you sure you have been good enough?"

"Oh yess I cry. I am good I’ll be so good for you. Please let me have it."

Suddenly you push your cock into my mouth as far as it will go. I gag a little but its so warm and so hard filling my mouth completely. I suck and roll my tongue all over it as you stroke in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I feel you tense and your warm seed fills my mouth. It seems like you gush forever and it starts to dribble out the side of my mouth. Slowly you start to soften and I still suck on you. You reach around and place your hand on my crotch. God how good it feels.

"Julia, do you wish to cum for me?"

"Yesss Sir please make me cum." I beg breathlessly.

"Then cum for me." as you say this you rub my clit through the nylon cat suit. And instantly waves crash across my whole being. I buck and moan as I feel the juices running down my thighs, and can hear the wet sound your hand makes against me. Again I cum, this time more powerfully. My stomach tightens and I writhe like a cat in heat against your hand.

"You are my dear girl, and you will learn much more as we go. Cum one more time for me. Cum now!"

As you say this I feel your fingers enter me and again a flood of sparks and shock go through me. The feel of your fingers incased in the nylon inside of me drives me over the edge. I scream god oh fucking god. As I buck against your hand. Then you lean down and kiss me. My whole body trembles and shakes as I lay there panting in a warm glow. You undo my hands. And start to get dressed as sleepiness comes over me. I lay breathing heavy as you leave. Wanting more so, much more.