The Third Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to exit more of me out of the tub... I'm growing hot and it's not just because of my erection.

Climbing out of the tub, I kneel next to you but my hands never leave your body. I suspend myself over your face, still enamored with your chest.

Then I feel you.

Your hand is touching my rock hard erection that is now straining the wet confines of my shorts.

"Close YOUR eyes..." you say.

And I do.

I brace myself and allow my mind to concentrate on what I'm feeling. Eyes closed, I sense the heat leaving my body and the chill of my damp cloth against my waist.

"Are your eyes still closed?" I ask.

"No" is the answer.

My cock is inches away from your face. One hand is gripping my shaft and the other is pulling my boxers down over my hips. Within seconds I'm free of my bounds and I the attention of ten fingers on me.

You're slowly stroking me with your right hand and cupping my balls with your left. I can feel your breath against the head of my cock – and something else too... You're licking, flicking more like it, the very tip of my cock with the very tip of your tongue.

In my mind, I beg you to take all of me in your mouth, but your revenge is sweet and very appropriate.

Slowly, ever so slowly, your tongue traces circles around my head. I concentrate to take in every nerve response. I feel you kiss my shaft. I feel you drag your lips along my length.

Then, I am rewarded with what I desire... you finally take all of me in your mouth. My back arches in relief and my hips instinctively begin a slow, undulating, rhythm. In response, your hands find their way to my ass and I am in bliss as I feel you pulling me into and out of your mouth.

"Babe... I can't go just slow..." I cry.

No response. I don't leave your mouth but your arms are pulling and pushing me harder.

I can't come like this. NO! I must enjoy this moment and share the pleasure.

I begin to pivot and you understand what I am attempting to accomplish. Your arms brace my thighs and I straddle your face. My head is now directly above your hips and I begin to take in the scent of your sex.

Once I safely position myself, I see that you have begun to free yourself from your panties. With one hand I help you and soon, aided by the deft flexibility of your legs, the shiny black garment is lost.

I haven't left your mouth.

And you will soon be in mine.

I kiss your tummy and collect tiny drops of water and fresh snowflakes off your skin. I feel your muscles tighten every time I touch you.

Lower my tongue goes... I reach your mound and allow the texture of your soft downy hair tickle my lips and nose. I move on to your inner thighs and pepper them with soft kisses... pressing gently to coax your legs further apart for what's next to come.

You look delicious. You look delicious and eager for me to bring you to the same level of excitement that you have brought me... How can I control myself?

I don't...

I open my mouth and take every bit of you into it. My face becomes drenched in your sex and my tongue begins its' search for your pearl. Between your lips it goes... following north until your swelling point is discovered. I circle you with my tongue and begin to suck... just a bit.

I hear your moans and I feel your mouth tighten against my cock. Your legs want to press against my head and I notice that your hands want to guide me further...

I flatten my tongue and begin to move my head up and down...

Slowly at first... just simple strokes...

I sense you enjoy this... more of you is pouring out on my face.

A bit faster now. My strokes are becoming ovals. This is really turning you on. You've stopped sucking on me... you are too distracted!

My neck is creating larger strokes and I press harder into your pussy. I feel your clit growing larger... and firmer.

I'm out of your mouth now. You need to breath and you do so hard. To compensate, my cock is enjoying hard strokes from your right hand. You're beating me against your cheek as well.

You have completely soaked each of us.

I reach around your ass and carefully moisten my hand. I put all my weight on my left arm and slide two fingers into your very welcoming slit.

"OOhhhhhhhh" I hear.

And I feel your head arch forward... your hair brushing against my cock and pelvis.

I swirl my fingers inside of you as I continue to press my face and tongue between your legs.

"FASTER" you cry...

Faster I move... Not only do I please you faster but my hips are now bucking in time with your strokes.

I flex my fingers inside of you... I find what I'm looking for... your little mound inside – your g spot. I position my fingertips along side of it and begin to stroke.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO" is the response I hear.

Your knees draw up further and I can tell you are about to climax.

I press my face even harder into you and work my fingers faster. My balls are slapping my ass and I can feel them touch your face... You grip me harder and jerk me faster.

I start to hum, loudly, and that pushes you over the edge.

I felt you come before I heard you... Your legs locked onto my head and your back arched violently. You squeezed my cock and pressed it against your forehead. As I felt your lungs fill with air I prepared myself for the convulsions...

And they came...

You groaned, loud, and cried out, "YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!!" and your pelvis began to twitch uncontrollably. You released my cock and tightly wrapped your arms around my torso... I felt your head bury itself between my thighs...

I never stopped sucking, licking and flicking you...

Your orgasm pulsed wave after wave of energy and electricity, radiating from your loins, throughout your entire body. I felt your body peak with the convulsions then slowly, painfully slowly, begin to subside...

My circles returned to strokes and my fingers gently exited you. I felt you begin to relax... your knees started to lower and your feet began to relax. The feeling of your aftershocks, through your thighs, told me I could release you from my mouth... and I did.

Your eyes were still closed when I saw them.

My work, for the moment, done... I started to feel the cold again.

I lowered myself into the tub and admired your body.

You opened your eyes and smiled at me. You put your hands to your face and started to giggle... blushing, too...

"Oh man..." you whisper.

"Come into the tub with me, Gorgeous" I reply.

I offer you my hand and you sit up and slide back into the tub. Nothing could be said at the moment... we each needed to warm up and have another sip of wine...

To be continued...

12