The Third Knight: prequel

Story Info
We meet the oddball of the trio, and it get's steamy!
2k words
4
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syclya could hear the guard protests as she slipped past him. She ignored him, and heard the guard give up and let her pass up the staircase. She could see the door to the hallway just a couple of steps up now, and looked down at her armor. Her top was a dark brown leather harness, with a open area around her breasts where her black silk-bra was revealed. She bit her lower lip, excited of her own naughtiness about what she was about to do, well knowing two guards were standing sentry by the door at the end of the hallway.

She reached up to her revealed bra and pullet it out of her harness, freeing her modest breasts and she let out a quiet gasp as the air revealed itself to her soft mounds. She grinned and she watched them wobble a bit before settling, and she gave her already rock-hard nipples a gentle tug each, relishing the warm feeling the tugs sent through her body.

She reached her down to her crotch now and looked down. The harness protecting her chest ended above her belly, her belly was bare to the world, showing off her narrow waist before ending in flaring hips. Where she was lacking in breasts, her body had made up for her in booty, her leather pants were ending just above her heart-shaped full bum. Once again, the leather was removed in an area around her crotch, revealing her silk panties to the world. She pressed the silk panties against her covered sex, and could quickly feel the silk grow wet. She threw her head back and let out a quiet gasp to herself before she pushed the silk even further in. She shuddered a bit, she could feel the pool within her grow, and pulled her now wet panties out of her sex, and let the now wet material slide along her sex. She moaned again as a jolt of pleasure ran through her as her finger caressed her clit through the material, and closed her eyes to bask in the slow wave of pleasure that flowed through her afterwards. She loosened her panties, and pulled the piece of fabric out of her armor. She gave her panties a sniff, enjoying the smell of her arousal for a moment before she dropped her panties on the ground with her bra.

*

Adelaide let out a content sigh and closed her eyes as she let her torso slip down into the warm water. She opened her eyes and looked down at the foam that just covered the top of her D-cup breasts. She reached for them and gave them a fondle each, letting out another content gasp at the pleasurable sensation; she could not help but love feeling her body when she bathed. She laid there, slowly fondling her breasts as she looked out of the gigantic window and out at the many rooftops and spires scattered in the sea of houses that made up the harbor city Rivendel. Out there in the distance, she could see the actual sea as well; a mighty ship was sailing towards the city from the horizon.

Adelaide was one of the Sisters of pleasure, a handful of children of unfortunate prostitutes were sold to become creatures of carnal pleasure. They were trained and raised always to enjoy the pleasure of males and females alike, but also to offer pleasure that were unmatched by others. They were considered merchandise of the highest quality though, and only the richest nobles, merchants, and kings could afford their company, as such the Sisters lived in great luxury. Right now Adelaide was preparing to accompany the chieftain of the guards, a man that had not been too popular lately.

She closed her eyes and could see the red outlines the sunrays gave to her eyelids, and let the warmth they gave spread over her as she reached down to cup her sex. She let her fingers slide along her pelvis, before they dipped down to caress her outer-lips. Adelaide let her middle finger slide along her slit and gasped in pleasure as a wave of warmth spread out of her sex and up, through her body. She let the finger slip into her and moaned to herself. Adelaide let the finger slip in and out slowly as she imagined the chieftain pin her down as he slowly, yet determined pushed his powerful cock deeply into her sex- no, her pussy.

What was that? Adelaide opened her eyes and looked around, she could hear..grunts?..and moans? Annoyed by the spectacle she stepped out of the bath and started drying off the worst of the dripping water. What whore had her guards picked up now? She wondered. They were mercenaries really; hardly guard material, thugs and former criminals that we offered good payment and armor and arms to show off.

Adelaide damned the Sisterhood for not giving her more professional guards as she went through her apartment, only covered in a towel that was barely enough to hide her delicates from plain sight. She grumbled, feeling a bit sorry for the girl on the other side of the door she was about to open. The sounds were much clearer now, she could hear grunts and slapping noise, and for some reason a slurping noise. She put her hand on the door's handle and sighed to herself as she looked down at her body, she could feel her nipples having grown rock hard in excitement. She bit her lip before pressing the handle down.

She dropped her towel in surprise at the sight in front of her. In the middle of a trio was a female dark elf, her skin looked like charcoal, and silvery white hair ran down from her head. Her body looked athletic and pliable, and she had covered it in some sort of leather armor. Her breasts though, they were freed from the armor and the guard behind her were fondling them eagerly. Adelaide looked at the dark elf's bum, it seemed by the look of both the elf and the guard that he had his cock buried deep inside of her cunt. In front of the dark elf were the second guard, the elf was caressing his eager cock with her slender fingers, and her lips were wrapped around its mushroom head. The female elf spotted Adelaide though, and let the cock go as she reached for a pouch placed next to her. She grabbed a handful of the dust inside and winked sensually at Adelaide, before she blew the dust at the human.

*

Syclya grinned as the dust hit the Sister, now she just had to bring them all to orgasm, and they should all be sound asleep until her mission was done. She watched in amusement as the human let go of her towel and ran over to the guard she had been giving a blowjob, and pounced onto him. The guard fell back on the ground in surprise as Adelaide straddled his hips, and miraculously his cock had slipped into her quickly moistening pussy on the way to the ground. With a low-pitched groan, he grabbed her hips and started pounding his dick into her slippery, moist folds.

Syclya rolled her hips to meet the thrusts of the man behind him, intent on milking the cock within her into a fast climax. She clenched her wet cunt around the shaft that impaled her, but had to grit her teeth as sparks ran through her when the mushroom head of the dick pressed her walls apart, then slipped so easily out of her. She had to make the man cum fast or she would lose it herself. She had not breathed the powder herself, but its effect was resting faintly in the air around them. She could feel the effect even now, a tingling sensation running all over body, which left her almost insatiably horny. She was an elf herself and did not need to sleep, but if she came along with the humans, she would risk falling asleep briefly, if not as long as they would. It was a risk she did not wish to take.

A jolt of pleasure shot up through her body and she looked down her length. Behind her, the guard had reached down for her clit and was caressing the sides of the sensitive nub. Syclya moaned in pleasure, not like that! She loved it! She closed her eyes and let her head drop forward as her hips started thrusting back to meet the man's throbbing member. She moaned again as she realized in as much horror and as delight that they were both now under the mercy of the men within them.

Syclya yelped as something-someone slapped her ass. She opened her eyes to look back just to feel another slap strike her ass and she closed her eyes quickly as another yelp forced itself out of her. Oh god! She loved this. As she opened her eyes again, the human girl was grinning back down at her. Syclya had lost control of her own body; the humans had gotten in charge.

Adelaide reached down to caress Syclya's cheek, before she bent back to kiss the elf's lips. Adelaide grabbed Syclyas chin, forced her tongue between Syclya's lips, and kissed her passionately. That was it! Syclya moaned within herself and could feel her eager twat squeeze involuntarily around the cock that was rutting her. She could feel the warm waves spread within her body as the tension in her sex grew. An orgasm was pending; Screw her plan!

The human parted her lips with the elf. Syclya opened her eyes; the human was now riding the guard in a reversed-cowgirl position facing Syclya and the guard behind her. Syclya watched in delight where the cock slipped into the human girl, and could see her juices glisten as they ran down the length of the penis. She looked up at the girl. Adelaide was blushing a deep red that covered her cheeks and ran down over her jiggling breasts that bounced up and down as she slipped up and down the cock. Her mouth hung half open in a constant moan, and her eyes remained half-lidded as they glazed with animalistic pleasure the cock forced into her. Syclya imagined herself with the same distant look and blush, and could feel her hips thrust back faster as she met the man's attempts to impale her.

The human opened her eyes and grinned at the man within Syclya, then winked. "C'mon, treat us as your bitches!" Oh no! The elf thought to herself, but it was too late. One slap, two slaps, three slaps! She knew it, he knew it, and she loved it. They could both feel her pussy throb in glee as each slap struck her cheek. She could not help it, her whole body was tingling in pleasure by the time her ass had grown numb, and she could feel herself growing so close to release. One slap, one thrust, two slaps, two thrusts. It was maddening! She closed her eyes to enjoy his screwing, but heard a moan in unison from close by. She opened her eyes just to see juices spurt from the pussy of the screwing couple in front of her. She could see the shaft of the man as it throbbed and rocketed his cum into her; it was too much! It sent her over, NO!

The intense warmth convulsed in a wave that shot through her body and her pussy squirmed around the dick inside of her. She moaned, it was all she could do as the intense pleasure struck her. The man behind her squeezed her cheeks as he stopped thrusting, and she felt his cock throb within her before his seeds spurted deeply into her sex. He groaned, and she with him as his seeds flooded her sex. She could feel it spurt back out of her and drip down from her pussy to the ground beneath them. As her convulsions calmed down she could feel the darkness spread through Syclya's mind, bummer!