The Third Thumb

Story Info
Brother helps injured sister.
7.5k words
4.52
189.6k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrensong
syrensong
52 Followers

My parents were married fairly young. They met at their local church when they auditioned for the choir. My father is a baritone, while my mother is favored with a soft sweet mezzo. They both work, have an attractive home and all the usual possessions, which, by today's standards, indicate success.

At 28, after nine years of happy marriage, she was childless. Questions were asked, tests made and specialists consulted, resulting in a unanimous opinion. All was normal with both and there was no apparent physical reason for this inability to conceive. Certainly, it was not for the lack of trying, as my mother shyly assured us a later time.

After much discussion they decided to adopt and with the help of our doctor and the church associates, the were blessed with a two year old girl, Jill, whose parents died in a car crash, leaving her an orphan with no relatives willing or able to accept the responsibility of an infant girl. I was born eighteen months later!

My parents were delighted, and being bible oriented, chose a biblical name, Matthew; Matt. As I grew older, though I was not overjoyed by this archaic appellation, I comforted myself with the thought of Ezekiah?, Zacharia? The names that parents bestow on their defenseless offspring can markedly influence the pattern of their future life.

We had a happy life, with my wonderful parents taking great pains to ensure that both children received equal love and attention. Apparently this was easy with Jill, for she was a very appealing, almost angelic youngster, whilst I was less so. At fourteen, Jill was taller and more athletic than I at ten.At sixteen, she was tomboyish, irritating and the same height as I at twelve.

At eighteen, her fairy godmother had replaced her with this shapely, vivacious beauty. We were now about the same height, with me being skinny and bespectacled, where she was literally the belle of the ball, with a different boyfriend every day. Or so it seemed to me, suffering as I was with the stings of jealousy.

The years passed. She grew more beautiful every day, while I grew taller, huskier and shed my spectacles. She was more into athletics and I became active in car racing and repairs. A eighteen, I was now more interested in girls and I was more than a little ashamed of myself when I realized that my interest in Jill was becoming increasingly less brotherly!

I began to lay in wait for her to come out of the bathroom after her shower, praying each day that she would not completely close her robe. I particularly thrilled to see her coming down the stairs on her way to tennis. She favored short mid-thigh skirts or dresses and brief frilly panties. I don't know what effect these had on the defenseless boys she played. I only know how they affected me. Seeing her legs disappear under that tantalizingly swaying skirt with an occasional glimpse of that triangle of taunting lacy material between her legs had the inevitable result. She obviously saw me at the bottom of the stairs and I could only hope that the way I stood hid the visible evidence of her presence while I waited for her to leave so that I could dash up to my room and do what was necessary. Sometimes I became so excited I didn't make it in time!

She continued to arouse me each time I saw her, but I now had my own girl friends and was able to get my own relief elsewhere. She actually joshed me one time when she was going out, dressed in that familiar exciting manner.

"Hi Matt, don't see you waiting at the stairs or the shower these days. Lost interest?"

Now that did leave me speechless!!

We usually chatted easily and amicably about all things. She even confided in me her opinions of some of the boys she met. After all, she had been my babysitter may times when our parents had gone to evening practice or their other abiding passion. Bridge.

She was obviously only too aware of my non-brotherly interest in her, and I felt uncomfortable when I realized that she had undoubtedly seen the all too noticeable bulge in my pants as awaited each glimpse of her in, I hoped, a revealing robe or dress.

I didn't know that on her seventeenth birthday she had been told of her adoption. She accepted what had happened, without tears, and regularly paid her respects to the burial place of her natural parents. Our parents had been meticulous in devoting equal affection to both of us, and after the initial shock, all went on as before. I did not know until I was sixteen and Anne twenty. By that time she was engaged and married later that year.

I knew of the guy she chose and was not pleased that he won my sister. Yes, my sister, for that is how I did and will always think of her. He had a reputation as a skirt chaser and had been picked up twice for drunk driving. However, it was her choice so I held my tongue and trusted her judgment. She was back home after fifteen months, suing for divorce. The reason? adultery. By that time I was nineteen, just under six feet, well built and with a burning desire to tear his liver out.

Jill was experienced as a legal secretary, and with her talent, good looks and irrepressible good humor, quickly became independent again, and only stayed at home due to our parents wish that she did so. She returned to her love of tennis and other sports, but I was careful not to resume my previous habit of voyeurism

I was now twenty, studying engineering and working part time at a garage that specialized in rebuilding vintage cars. I found that I somehow had a talent for older engines, and became much in demand with the many old car enthusiasts. I knew even then how my future would develop.

Early one Saturday evening, I was working at home on a Webber carburetor when the front door bell disturbed me. My parents were at the bridge club, Jill at the tennis club and I particularly wished to complete this repair for a rally to be held the next day.

Opening the door, I was shocked to see Jill, pale, wincing at each movement and supported by one of her fellow players who had driven her home. I thanked him for his considerate action and without hesitation scooped her up in my arms, carried her into the living room and laid her on the couch. I so busy being worried about her and cursing her for not going directly to the hospital that I didn't stop to consider that she was wearing her usual short dress and it was high up around her hips with her panties in full view. When I paused in my tirade to finally appreciate how she looked, my reaction was immediate and physical. Here was my dear sister, obviously in pain and all I could think of was how incredibly sexy she looked.

She saw my condition, smiled, made no effort to rearrange her dress and simply tried to roll over onto her tummy, generating a squawk of pain as she did so.

"Give me a hand Matt." She asked.

"Why the hell didn't you go to the hospital, you may have broken something." I yelled, more in concern than anger.

"No, brother dear,' she chided, " I haven't broken anything. This has happened before. It's painful, but not serious. I have just pulled a muscle in my thigh. The result of trying to stop, twist, jump and volley, all at the same time. A little massage, some heat and rest and all will be well. So, how about helping your ever loving Sis?"

"If your' sure that there is nothing more serious, then, of course, I will do anything I can. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"That's better," she winced. "Help me to roll over and then I will instruct you how to ease this pain." I did so, eliciting more cries of discomfort and the request that I roll her back again.

"That's no good." She cried, and I could see the tears in her eyes. "I need to be flat, on a bed. This couch is too soft. Can you get me to my room if I hop on one leg?"

"That could be fun, going up the steps." I replied, trying hard not to laugh in relief. " There's only six steps, so I have a better idea." Before she could object, I picked her up and had her on her bed, rolled her over and asked what to do next.

"Hell"s Bells Matt," she shouted, half laughing and half crying. "I can remember when I could pick you up and put you to bed. This is just right. Now. Help me to remove my dress. Kneel on the bed with my left leg between yours and I want you to massage the back of my thigh from just above the knee up to my hip. Put both hands around my leg and press your thumbs into me and massage the muscles a few seconds, then move higher and carry on."

I did as she instructed, kneading her muscles, making her yelp as I did so. But, with no pleas to refrain, I slowly progressed up her thigh till I reached the edge of her panties. By this time, with the feel of her soft, warm, velvet thigh in my hands my thoughts were straying into dangerous territory and my cock was responding in it's own predictable way.

I was as hard as a rock, and without knowing it, and due to my having to lean over, it was digging into her as I moved up her leg. I felt her shake and eased the pressure, not aware that she was holding in her laughter as she understood what was happening. I stopped at her panties and made to start again. "No." she instructed. "Go up further, right into my hip joint. Pull my panties down so you can apply the full effect to my flesh. Pull them right off if you can."

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I stammered.

"Matt, you've been trying to look up my skirt since for a long time, so why be bashful now. Take them off, damn it."

I was more than happy to obey. I commenced the slow progression up her lovely thigh until I was almost touching her nether lips and again paused. She reached around and urged me on to apply the healing probing up into the hip joint. The top of my inner hand was now hard on her pussy and as I used my thumbs to relax her body, I was also vibrating her clitoris.

"Oh yes, Matt, that's the spot. Keep working there."

I could not be sure which action she was applauding, but it didn't matter. I continued the good work and felt her move her uninjured leg to give me space to move a tad higher. I did so, continued the manipulation and deliberately raised my fingers to stroke her lips, finding and stimulating her moist button.

"MMMmmm," she intoned. "That's nice Matt, but let's concentrate on the massage please. Start again and do the whole thing two more times and I should be OK. Your third thumb feels even harder than the others! Unhook my bra so that I can be completely comfortable."

I did as ordered; she shrugged out of her bra and it joined her panties on the floor. I then repeated the massage, each time ensuring that I applied my hands as before, reveling in the touch of her now relaxing body.

"Is that now sufficient, or do you need any more?"

"That is great. I feel so much better and while I have no objection to you carrying on, I think it would be more for your pleasure than my need! Just let me turn over and get comfy." And turn over she did, quite unconcerned that she was stark naked and that seeing her thus prompted my erection to become even more pronounced.

"Will you get the heating pad out of the lower draw and put it under my hips? Yes, that's the one, plug it in and bring it here please."

I did so and she tried to lift herself to allow me to slide the pad under her.

"You'll have to help me." She groaned. " Come here and let me use your shoulder to lift myself up. You can then position the pad under me."

I put one arm round her waist and with hers over my shoulder, I eased her up sufficiently to arrange the pad as requested and lowered her on to it.

"That's great Matt, I can already feel the warmth seeping into me. An hour or so of this will make me feel so much better." I still had my arm around her, and made to move away. My rock hard cock was pressing into her side and the fact that she was naked did nothing to lessen this obvious condition. She used her arm around my shoulder to restrain me, pulled my head down to her and kissed me; not a sisterly kiss, a full, open mouth, demanding tongue kiss.

"Thanks for your help, brother dear. I feel almost new again." She said.

Initially surprised, I returned the salutation, sucking her tongue and probing into her mouth as far as I could manage. Emboldened, I ran my hand up her body to cup and feel her breast. She quivered, and answered this advance by increased manipulation of her tongue, and making no effort to discourage my liberty. I squeezed her breast and rolled her hard nipple between my thumb and finger, marveling at the incredible warmth and satin texture of her skin.

Only then did I appreciate just how much I had unconsciously increased the pressure of my cock on her body. She reached up to ease it away from her, and I pushed even harder to accentuate that delightful touch of her hand on me.

"Bloody Hell, Matt," she laughed, " You'll bruise me with that thing if you don't back off a little. Let me see if I can take care of this outstanding problem for you. I suppose that I am to blame for this situation, so I shall have to take care of it. First, take off your shorts and shirt so that I can see what needs to be done. Come on, don't be ridiculous. You've seen me naked. I want to see you the same way."

I was so aroused by her touch and her words that it took me all of one second to remove my clothes and move closer to her, longing for her hand on my throbbing beast.

"That's a beautiful cock you have there Matt," she said approvingly." If I had a rule I'd like to check its size. In the meantime I can gauge its length the old fashioned way."

She reached out and wrapped both her hands around its grateful length, urging me to come closer as she did so.

"HHmmm," she murmured. " Two hands full. Now what shall I do with this I wonder?"

My response was fast and urgent. Holding both of her hands around my rod, I began to thrust harder into them, pulling to and fro as I did so. I was now bigger than I could ever remember, and with her exhilarating embrace seemingly causing me to grow moment by moment, I groaned and shuddered with each passing second.

She could feel the tension building in my balls, and not having any tissues handy, she did what I prayed she would do. She removed her one hand to cup my balls, took the head into her mouth and continued to pump me with the other.

God, was it ever wonderful, the realization of all the fantasies that had possessed and plagued me all these years. The times I had masturbated after a brief revealing moment as she came out of the shower, and now, here she was, doing exactly what I dreamed about these many years.

With these thoughts going through my head and the unbelievable pleasure I was experiencing from the combination of her hands, tongue and mouth, I knew I was on the brink of ejaculating into her mouth. I took her head in my hands and tried to move it away. Not that I wanted to, but I felt it was too great an accommodation to expect.

She understood what I was trying to do, and the reason for doing it. She shook her head, put her hands on my rear and took all that she could of my fully distended cock deep into her luscious mouth. That did it. With a force I had not experienced before, I shot all the pent up essence of my body into hersweet, sweet mouth.

I felt her gag slightly and tried to ease back. She held me, still deep in her mouth, continuing to manipulate me with her tongue until I began to soften, and slowly released me as I slid off her tongue.

She pointed to the tissues. Knowing her need, I passed them to her. She cleaned her mouth and then she wiped my still semi rigid rod. It immediately began to harden under the touch of her smooth warm hands. She released me as she felt this happen and watched it swell to its previous proportions.

"I was going to ask you if that was better than dashing off to your room as you used to do when I gave you a flash coming out of the shower, but I can see that it was and that your monster is asking for more."

"I don't know what to say, Jill," I replied hoarsely. "That was the most wonderful experience of my life and I just don't have the words to express the feelings I have of love and gratitude for what you just did for me. Seeing you like this and the touch of your body that I have fantasized over for these many years, brought me to this condition that you have so kindly relieved in a way that I could only dream about. Yes, I do want more, but you have only yourself to blame. Just touching me in that way is enough to bring any man to the urgent need for more delight."

"Well," she asked, " there's something I now need."

"Just name it," I said, conjuring up all the other things I had dreamed about.

"I don't think this is what you have in mind. " she chuckled, " but we can come back to that later. What I need at this moment is a glass of hot milk, two aspirins and some sleep. Put your pants on and please get them for me. Mom and Dad will be back soon. Don't tell them what happened. I shall be much better tomorrow, so don't worry them. They will go to church tomorrowmorning at eight for their choir performance. I would like you to come in then to help get into the bath if that's OK with you?"

I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice, but I knew she couldhear it. "Sure Jill," I replied, complying with her suggestions. " I'll be back in jiffy." I returned with the items she requested, she kissed me, said goodnight and snuggled down to sleep.

In my room, I went back over the preceding events. Thinking about the comment that she made regarding coming back to the other things later, and the fact that she had already sucked me, conjured up all kinds of visions of what that might mean.

I knew what I prayed it meant. Just considering the possibilities resulted in a massive hard on and it took all my will power to refrain from providing the relief that had always been my previous practice when aroused by her. With all these thoughts churning around in my head, sleep eluded me for what seemed an eternity.

I awoke at seven, with what I am sure was the same erection!

The waiting for my patents to depart for church seemed endless. But depart they did just after eight, and wearing just a robe, was tapping on Jill's door seconds after.

"What kept you?" she laughed. "Come on in."

She was sitting up, with the sheet held up demurely to her chin.

My heart sank with a thud, accompanied by an obvious look of disappointment on my face. Had she reconsidered her actions of the previous night, and was this morning a return to the teasing sister and the randy brother? I hoped not.

She read my expression, beckoned me to come nearer and threw the sheet down, revealing her still naked, heart-achingly shapely body.

"How do you feel this morning, Sis. You certainly look good enough to eat."

"I feel very well. Your massage last evening was most effective. I was able to hobble to the bathroom about six and I took a long hot shower. I'll recommend you to my girl friends if you wish. They often suffer with sprains and pulled muscles like myself, and they would, I am sure, be grateful for a soothing massage from a handsome young man. In the meantime, I need a little more of your healing hands. After that I should be ready for anything, and I do mean anything."

She turned over without any help, opened her legs and I resumed the position I used the previous evening and started to apply the same pressure with my thumbs. It goes without saying that I was rock hard. Seeing her naked, looking at her pussy and my hands around her soft satin thighs, I could not be otherwise.

"Why not take off your robe." She suggested. "I rather like that third thumb helping with the massage!"

I was very happy to obey, deliberately leaning forward to dig my cock into her as I moved my hands up her thigh, continuing as far as I could so that I was pressing into her lips. Again I reached out with my fingers to seek her button and gently vibrated on it as I manipulated her with my two, no, three thumbs. It was a most delightful and erotic experience, immensely magnified when she commenced to moan and wriggle her hips. Her legs widened, she pushed herself up to provide greater access for my questing fingers and she reached behind her to squeeze my urgent rod.

syrensong
syrensong
52 Followers