The Third Wheel Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple takes sub home.
2.3k words
4.52
32.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers

Upon pulling into the garage, I turn back to Gwen in the backseat. What a picture she is; a beautiful busty brunette with a lovely blush on her face and her skirt pulled way up so her bare ass is on the seat. I smile back at her and she tries a weak smile back.

"Gwen, repeat your instructions to me." I say.

She blows out a deep breath and speaks in almost a whisper, "I am to go into the master bathroom and remove the rest of my clothing. Then, I am to wait in the bedroom until you are ready for me."

"Very good. Do you have any problems with that?"

"No, Mistress," she practically chokes on the words.

I smile at her words. I turn to see we are at the house, the garage door opening. Eric is pulling the car into the garage and there is a huge grin on his face. He has never seen this side of me and I can tell by the growth in his pants, it excites him.

I open my car door and turn to open the Gwen's, as Eric heads to unlock the door to the house.

"Eric, point Gwen in the right direction, honey."

He nods and ushers Gwen ahead of him into the house. I wander into the kitchen, passing Gwen on her way to the master bathroom. I take a quick drink of water and figure it has given her enough time to undress and wait. I slowly walk to the other end of the house, trying to plan what I want to happen. I really have no idea, so I shrug to myself and decide to go with the flow.

I step into the master bedroom and smile. Eric has lit a number of candles and there is a soft glow over the room. He has taken a seat in his favorite reading chair, his feet up on the ottoman. He is just sitting there watching.

Gwen is standing in the center of the room, a full body blush. One hand is around her breasts, covering nothing. She has wonderful full breasts and her arm covers only the nipples. The other hand covers her sex.

I look directly at her, my eyes meeting hers. I smile and walk over to her. Lifting her chin with my hand, I bring my lips down to hers. Softly, gently, I play with her lips, brushing mine on hers. When I feel her begin to respond, I deepen the kiss, opening my mouth on hers. My tongue dipping into her mouth, dancing with her tongue. As she slips into the kiss, her arms come around me. I break the kiss and smile down at her. I begin to step back and she starts to cover herself again.

"No, leave your arms at your sides."

She lowers her arms and bows her head.

"Gwen."

She looks up at me.

"We have something to talk about before anything happens tonight."

A look of concern crosses her face and she nods.

"Since I plan on giving you the things you have told me you enjoy," I start.

Her eyes widen and I continue, "It is necessary that we come up with a safeword."

"A safeword?" she questions.

"Yes, Gwen. A word that you can say that will stop whatever is being done to you. A word that you will not utter by mistake."

She nods.

"Can you think of a word that you can remember?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, what is it?"

"Twilight, Mistress"

I nod, "Twilight, it is then."

I step back from her, watching her. I look at Eric, comfortable in his chair and wink at him. He grins and winks back.

"Now, you will kneel for me."

She begins to lower to the floor.

"Wait, I was not finished. Be patient. I have a specific way for you to kneel."

She stops, returns to standing and speaks softly, "Yes Mistress."

"Better, Gwen. I want you to kneel for me with your thighs apart so I can touch you whenever I want to. I want your back straight and your breasts pushed forward. I want your hands behind your back, you will be less tempted to cover yourself or to touch me. Your tush should touch your heels. Do you understand what I want Gwen?"

She nods.

I reach out and tweak a hardened nipple. "Is a nod and answer Gwen?"

She gasps, "No, Mistress."

"Then answer me."

"Yes Mistress, I understand how you want me to kneel."

"Better." I release the nipple. "Show me."

She lowers herself to the floor. Her thighs are slightly spread, but her back is straight, her breasts are pushed forward, her hands are behind her back and fingers laced together.

I use my foot to spread her legs further apart. "I want you open for me."

Her head bows and she spreads her legs even further apart, "Yes, Mistress."

"Eric, slip off your shoes and come over here to see this lovely vision."

He slips off his loafers and rises from the chair, stopping in front of Gwen. He is looking over her kneeling form, smiling.

"Look at us, Gwen," I command.

She raises her head and her eyes slowly lift to meet mine.

I turn Eric and kiss him, hard and passionately. Drawing his body close to mine, I slowly pull his shirt out of his pants, Stroking his flesh beneath, raising the shirt slowly, I break the kiss to lift the shirt over his head. With my hands caressing his torso, I look over at Gwen. She is watching intently, her eyes on his body. My hands slip lower and begin to unfasten his pants, first the button then the zipper. My hands slipping into the waist, slowly, painfully slowly, I begin to lower them; down his hips, his thighs, his legs. When the pants hit the floor, he steps out of them. His erection is clearly visible in his boxers. It is tenting the material and there is a small wet spot. I look over at her again, her eyes have gone wide now. I know that he is well endowed, I am sure that is the reason for the shock on her face.

"Do you want to see what my man has to offer, Gwen?"

She nods, at a total loss for words.

I shake my head, "That wasn't a proper answer, but you will receive something for the lack of words soon."

"Yes, Mistress," she whispers and her head bows again.

"Gwen, watch us. Last time I say it, I promise."

She slowly raised her head again, her eyes on the tent in his boxers. "Yes, Mistress."

I reach up and grasp the boxers by the waistband, pulling them down slowly, inch by inch revealing him. Turning to watch her eyes even wider, I smile to myself. Lowering the boxers to the floor, letting him step free of them, I lean in and lick him slowly. Trailing my tongue along the base of his cock, I lick up to the head slowly, taking it into my mouth, sucking for just a moment. He moans softly and pushes his hips forward. I pull away and kiss the very tip, smiling up at him.

I glance over at Gwen, who has been watching intently and slowly lick my lips. She watched me and then glances over at Eric.

"Do you want a taste of him?" I ask.

She begins to nod, I raise an eyebrow and she speaks softly, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress what?" I see the blush creep onto her face.

She looks back at me eyes wide, not knowing what to say to me.

"Say it, say what you want." I command.

Her eyes begin to lower to her lap, I clear my throat and she knows she must look at me when she speaks.

"I want a taste of him Mistress."

I turn to Eric, "Give her your hand honey."

He looks at me, curious as to what I am doing.

"She didn't tell me what she wanted to taste, so she can taste the palm of your hand."

She looks up at me, not sure what to say or do.

When his hand is open and just in front of her, I whisper, "Lick it, then kiss it. "

"Yes, Mistress."

She leans in and licks the palm of his hand and then kisses the spot she has just licked. She leans again for another taste and I quickly twist a nipple hard.

"Did I say more than one lick?"

The gasp escapes her lips before the "No, Mistress." She sits back on her heels, staring at his erection directly in front of her.

I bend and reach between her legs, testing for wetness. She is soaked, dripping almost, she moans at my touch. I grin widely, the effect I am having on her is arousing me as well. I lick her juices from my own fingers. She does taste good.

"Now, are you ready to tell me what it is you want to taste on my sweet man?"

"Yes, Mistress." Her eyes come up to mine pleading, she swallows hard. "i want to taste his cock Mistress."

"Very good, little one, you are learning." I stroke her hair and nod to Eric to come forward a step. "Lean in to lick him, just lick. Don't take him into your mouth yet."

"Yes, Mistress," she replies, just seconds before her tongue reaches out and begins to lick him.

I watch his face and he has closed his eyes. It is his first touch by another woman in a very long time. I watch his hands go to her head, fisting in her hair.

"Take him into your mouth, suck him really good. I want you to make him cum. Lean into him and take him all."

She readily leans forward, her buttocks coming off her heels, just as I wanted. She is sucking him with all she has, he is moaning and thrusting his hips into her face.

I slowly trail a hand down her back resting on her left cheek. Watching to make sure she has a mouthful of him, I pull my hand back and slap her cheek hard. SMACK

She tries to cry out, but can't. The sound she did try to make was muffled by his cock. Eric's eyes shot open at the sound and her reaction. She is sucking more fervently now. He is groaning deeply, his hand in her hair pulling her closer.

I pull back and slap the other cheek. SMACK She cries out again against him, another muffled cry.

He looks at me and says, "More, she sucks harder with every strike."

My hand rubs over her bottom, just starting to pink. I quickly do two slaps on the left cheek. SMACK SMACK. Her cry has turned to a moan, now. I slap the other cheek, two fast strikes. SMACK SMACK. She begins to wiggle her tush in the air. I stroke the pink flesh softly, then give two more quick slaps one on each cheek. SMACK SMACK

"Oh, fuck. I am going to cum."

"Are you ready to taste him?" I ask.

She moans, which I take as a yes, and nod to Eric.

He buries his cock deep in her mouth and releases an animal cry. His hands still fisted in her hair, his head back and his eyes closed. I know she is getting a full load of his hot seed. I spank her ass as she tries to swallow all of him. Smack, Smack, Smack Smack... slightly lighter than before as the skin has already become a lovely shade of pink.

He pulls her mouth from him, a small amount of cum dribbling from her lips. She licks it up quickly.

I go to him and kiss him hard on the mouth. "Are you ready to watch for a bit, honey?"

He kisses me quickly and replies, "Oh, yes definately ready to watch." He returns to his chair and puts up his feet.

I look back at Gwen, she has returned to her proper kneel position. Her heels pressing into her pink tush. I put a hand on her back and push her slightly forward, rubbing a my other hand on the tender flesh. She moans and the moan turns to a groan as my hand slips between her thighs.

"Oh, my. This little one is very, very wet. Did you enjoy the spanking or the sucking of his cock and swallowing his cum?"

"Both, Mistress," she answers and the blush comes back, creeping down her breasts.

"Good girl. Are you ready for more? I have some special plans for you."

She looks up at me, the need in her eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, one more thing Gwen. You are not to cum unless I give you permission. If you do, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I hear the groan first, then she replies in a small voice, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, on the bed. Lay on your back."

"Yes, Mistress."

She rises from her kneeling position and climbs onto the bed. I head over to the dresser and pull out 5 silken scarves. Returning to the bed, I use the first two to bind her hands to the headboard. The next two to bind her ankles to the footboard and the final one is used to cover her eyes. I step back and smile, what a sight! A beautiful naked body, tied spread eagle to our bed, blindfolded and helpless, willing and wanting.

I gaze at her body taking every inch of her in. Her face is flushed and her full breasts are rising and falling, the nipples still hard. Glancing between her legs, she is so very wet, glistening with moisture. I stroke a hand up her thigh, hear her sigh.

I look over to Eric, wink and smile.

tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers