The Thirst Within Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tauger
tauger
179 Followers

Oscars mind crossed into mine our combined thoughts and desires creating a collective unconsciousness. My dream body had the same physical responses as my corporeal.

Oscars hands roamed over my flesh sending impulses to my gums enticing my fangs to descend.

They did. Caused by Oscar' hand slipping under the waistband of my briefs caressing the flesh of my arse. I grinned at him and he tugged my mouth down against his neck. I sensed his desire. Bite.

I froze. Shocked. I felt the need behind his thought. He wanted this. He wanted to experience my fangs in his neck. I ran my fangs along the sensitive skin of his neck and felt his shudder beneath me. His hand clamped down on the back of my neck forcing my fangs into his flesh. In the dream my mind provided the taste of his blood.

It provided a poor facsimile but it still tasted mildly sweet even if it left me unsatisfied corporeally. My mind also provided the pleasure Oscar would feel if I was actually feeding from him. Outside of the dream I saw him stirring in the bed. I knew I didn't have long until he awoke. Inside his head he pulled me closer to his body. Moaning both in the dream and in real life thrusting his hips up.

On the bed next to Oscar I lowered myself down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

I had pushed him too far. The dream scape destabilised, the colours fracturing as the surroundings cracked away revealing the darkness of limbo. The place of timelessness in sleep. He opened his eyes dreamily almost disbelieving as to my presence next to him.

He rubbed his hand over his eyes and I moved as fast as my limbs would allow.

I left through the open window before he could uncover his eyes and confirm I had been there.

Sliding in through the open window of my room next door. I lay down on my front willing my cock to calm down and allowed the death sleep to overtake me.

Vampires sleep with no heartbeat and little breathing. While I slept my mind wandered. Vampire minds are capable of working quietly while we sleep. I contemplated on the past three weeks.

I had left my court to be alone. But also to contemplate my decision about passing a new law.

In the days of my youth up until around 100 years ago Vampires saw humans as food and nothing more. Now Vampire territories had begun to respect humans and not to feed to death.

Only 2 of the 7 kingdoms (each continent is a kingdom, except for Antarctica. And Africa is broken into two kingdoms) had passed a law banning the feeding of humans to death. I am the King of the whole of Europe. The 2nd most powerful behind North America,, currently ruled by the obnoxious prick Iōannēs. Thankfully he was afraid of me due to my maker but that didn't stop him from failing to protect my progeny. Santiago.

Mine is one of kingdoms where the majority of Vampires feed until their victims die and burn the bodies. It sickens me to know what they do to humans. My retreat was to decide on whether to pass a law against the killing of humans during feeding except in extreme circumstances. Or to leave it as it is. If we continued on this path it would lead to our exposition to the humans.

I had left my Vampiric cousin Dominic in charge of my kingdom. He is capable if a little unpredictable. He is trust worthy but is known for causing trouble when being given power.

But as they say "Blood is thicker than water". Even more so for Vampires.

I had made my decision. The law would be passed. How could I protect one human. My human.

And yet allow the vampires in my kingdom to kill any human they wish.

A thought arose that had been niggling at the back of my mind. Was he human? There was something in his blood. Something I hadn't smelled in centuries. But I just couldn't put my fang on it. From that one drop of blood I had taken I had tasted power. Something old and something powerful.

Too many some things for me to deal with. Too many possibilities.

Something was curious about him. He's more than human. Far more.

The hours ticked away and my mind wandered through my memories briefly stopping to enter and experience a part of my life.

My first feed.

My first time with a man.

My release by Dieter.

My making of Darren.

My making of Santiago.

My mind moved forward to the past few hundred years.

My ascension to the throne.

My decision to go here.

And my first time seeing Oscar.

I lingered here and relived the moment when I walked into the front hall.

Oscar's eyes scanned over my body quickly. I grinned widely knowing I would seem more human.

Inhaling his rich scent and feeling the bite of thirst in my throat. My gums itching with the need to feed. I had been stupid going so long without feeding. Temptation slammed me in the face with desire for his blood.

I had pushed it back with difficulty and gone to stand next to the wall next to another guy. Hamish I learned his name was. Thankfully Hamish' repulsive scent masked that of Oscar. He spoke to me for a few moments but I hardly listened to what he said my eyes on Oscar.

The first time I kissed him in the woods:

I placed my hand against his chest feeling his heart accelerate at my touch. I moved up onto my to toes and saw him close his eyes. My hands on his cheeks I tugged his face down towards mine. Then lightly brushed my lips against him. My body zinged with electricity at the kiss.

It was then that I slammed him back against the tree not concentrating on the force I used.

His hands sliding down my back to squeeze my arse.

That had pushed me over the edge and my fangs had descended.

****

My eyes flashed open as I felt the sunlight shining through the window. My skin tingled slightly at its touch. My powers weakened in it's light. My hunger a subtle burn in my throat slowly growing. Being around Oscar was making me feel like a fledgling again. My thirst was reacting to him in ways it hadn't in centuries. It hungered to feed from him enticing me with growing thirst to find more and more blood.

I moved to the fridge under my desk and opened it using the key in my drawer. I pulled out what I was looking for. A blood bag, one of a few I kept for emergencies. I grimaced slightly as I looked at it. Nothing compared to blood from the vein.

Blood bags are cold and taste slightly bitter on the tongue. This is due due to the human chemicals mixed within it. But it was sustenance and that was all. My fangs descended and I pierced the bag and drained it's contents careful not to spill any on my t-shirt from the night before.

The blood spread through my system slightly cooling my temperature. With my kind the older we are the warmer we are. When we are first turned we are ice cold and as we age we warm to varying degree's. Apparently I am mildly warm, though I personally do not think so.

I considered feeding again but decided I was sufficiently satisfied. I looked at the clock next to my bed and it read 6:48. I rolled my neck and grabbed my towel and stripped. I wrapped the towel around my naked waist and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner before heading to the showers.

One of the showers was occupied and I inhaled testing the air. It wasn't Oscar. I sighed internally.

I dropped the towel and put it on the hook in the wall. I leisurely strolled into the showers pulling the curtain and setting the water running. The water's warm caress felt good against my skin and I washed my hair thoroughly and applied the conditioner massaging my scalp.

By now the other person in the showers had left and my ears pricked up when I heard the door open again. The draft through the open door wafted the scent of the newcomer towards me.

My nose picked up the scent of Oscar, and my sex drive surged with desire at the enticing scent.

I grinned poking my head out though the curtain. I peered out at Oscar and saw him stop dead in his tracks, His cheeks flushed red and he grinned back weakly.

*****

Oscar's P.O.V

*****

I stopped dead once I saw Zak poke his head out of the curtains. His hair matted the sides of his face and I felt my cheeks redden and I grinned weakly at him.

My dream hit me like freight train, catapulting me into my encounter with Zak. The feeling when he had bit me. I remember waking up in the middle of the night with my cock rock hard and I think I saw someone on my bed next to me. But I shrugged it off as a hallucination.

I envisioned my dream again, Zak on top of me our cocks pressing together through our clothes.

I groaned internally and smiled as I went into the shower next to Zak's. I pulled the curtain then reached out to place my towel and dressing gown on the hook.

I tried to concentrate on showering but my thoughts always moved back to him. I finished shampooing my hair and turned to grab my towel off the hook. I quickly dried my self wrapping the towel round my waist the put on my dressing gown stepping out of the shower. I shivered in the cool air and walked slowly towards the door.

I heard Zak's curtain open and I turned back. He had his back to me wrapping a towel around his waist. My eyes trailed down his back taking in the smooth curve at his sides down to his tanned arse. I gulped as arousal surged through me and I lowered my eyes as I blushed. He turned around and smiled widely revealing the twin dimples on either side of his mouth. He tucked the towel so that it stayed up by itself and moved towards me.

"See you after roll call, for that free morning." He said winking at me.

He neared me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He grinned up at me his eyes shining.

I lowered my head to his neck and kissed the supple skin. One of my hands trailed up his spine the other on his hip.. His hands moved up and wrapped around my neck pulling me close against his body. I pulled my head away from his neck and moved to his lips.

"Fuck roll call, I have other ideas" I muttered under my breath.

I moved my hands to his waist and ran my fingers along the edge of the towel. Teasing him. He pushed forward and I felt the sizeable bulge pressing against my hip. I trailed a finger along his body over the tented material of the towel, eliciting a groan from Zak.

His eyes met mine. His eyes were tar black and his fangs descended. He tugged my hand leading me out of the showers towards our rooms. Once again I was glad there weren't any other rooms up here. No-one was around to see us.

We reached his room and he led me in and turned to lock the door. He turned around looking like a predator as he scanned me. Well in fact he was. The perfect predator. Designed by nature to attract it's prey. Me. I was perfectly content being this predator's prey.

tauger
tauger
179 Followers
12