The Thirteenth Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, I smeared my fire-hardened middle finger with lube, and began to probe. Yes, there it was. I looked at her lovely, young face, mouth hanging slack, eyes closed, devoid of expression. I pressed against the membrane, testing it's strength and looking for a reaction. Nothing. Not even her slow, steady breathing changed. I pulled back, and plunged the finger home, feeling the resistance give way, and seeing blood on my hand when I withdrew.

"Very good, Igor. Fun, isn't it? It's even better when they scream. Now, I'm going to have a late dinner while you clean her up. Keep her under light sedation. I will check on you later." He put his lab coat in the closet and left the laboratory, closing the door behind him.

Immediately, she spoke. "That hurt. I have to get better at blocking pain."

"I didn't want to do that."

"I know. I heard your thoughts. You weren't aroused at all, seeing me and touching me like that, were you?"

"No."

"That filthy old psychopath was. I didn't have to read his mind to know that. He has some new drug he's going to use on me that he thinks will make me his sex-slave or something, doesn't he? The sorceress says I can fight him."

"She's wrong. No one can beat him. The best thing we can hope for is that his drug works."

"That sounds like the worst thing. I should be able to resist the effects."

"He'll kill you, Sadie."

"I don't think that's going to happen. Now wash me the way you're supposed to. We don't want Master to suspect anything."

I bathed her private parts with the scented water and mild soap Master used on his women, paying careful attention to cleaning away the evidence of my latest crime. I applied a healing salve to the smallest speculum in the laboratory and pushed it carefully inside, moving it around gently to try to reach the area I had wounded.

"That helps. The sorceress is letting me feel everything now." Her nipples were erect and her button was swollen under its hood. "You should stop. I'm having distracting thoughts. So are you, Igor."

In a different time, a different world, I would be wild with lust for this young woman, but fear and guilt squelched that before it could really start. "I'll leave you so you can shave. Master likes his girls to look as young as possible."

"Shave my pubic hair?"

"Yes. Everything down there."

"I don't think Sadie ever did that."

"I'll bring you what you need."

"Do you know how to do it, Igor?"

"Master makes me prepare all the girls."

"Could you do it for me? I use an electric on my legs. I don't trust myself with a razor and a mirror."

"Will you put yourself under?" I asked.

"No. We have to talk, and I have to get used to being touched."

I was done with the careful scissors work on her mound and her lips. Taking both her legs in one hand, I moved her so I could work around her star.

"You have no idea what I just said, do you, Igor?"

"No."

"It's okay. I probably wasn't making any sense."

By the time I was done rinsing the last of the shaving cream from her, Sadie was leaking, her peach opened on it's own, now to be defiled by my insane Master. My hatred for him made me want her more, and that made me loathe myself. I couldn't degrade her further. "Would you please dry yourself?"

"Of course. I'm sorry I embarrassed you," she said. "I didn't mean to let my body react, so I'm not upset that yours did."

"I don't know what to say to you, Sadie."

"It's okay, really. I don't remember anyone ever looking at me or touching me that way. I,... well,... you know I was a virgin. At least, Sadie Hawkins was."

I hung my head in shame.

"Igor, look at me."

Her slender, pale nakedness was nothing compared to her eyes. It was the first time I dared look at them. They were old and wise, shockingly beautiful in her young face. "I'll deal with what happens here. I was always a strong girl, I think. I told you I don't remember anything before late August, but I'm doing pretty well, which I think says a lot about the real me, whoever that is. If the sorceress in my head wants me to do something here, I'll do it, but I may need your help."

"How?"

"Tell me more about his experiment."

"Master developed a new drug. It's supposed to turn a virgin into a wanton, insatiable slut."

"A date-rape drug?"

"Even if it worked, Master probably wouldn't sell it. He'd just make me get more girls for him."

"He thinks he's going to have me," Sadie chuckled.

"Why do you think that's funny?"

"Unless he restrains me, he won't be able to rape me, and he'll have to catch me to do that. I don't know what this thing in my head will do to him if he touches me."

"Sadie, we don't know what the drug is. It could kill you. None of his other experiments worked. If you live through what Master does to you, you'll meet the others that survived."

The dogs fell silent in the hall outside the laboratory. "Put yourself in a trance!" I hissed, shoving her down on the exam table and covering her with a sheet.

"Igor?" Master called from the doorway. "Have you finished?"

"Yes, Master. Clean and prepped. She is lightly sedated."

"Good. She's an excellent specimen for my newest experiment. I have a very good feeling about this, and the cards say I must approach this one differently. Dress her and put her to bed in the cell next to the laboratory. Let her sleep it off. Feed her when she wakes. Try to calm her down. Bathe her again, and put more healing ointment in her. I want her good and ready. You will give me a progress report tomorrow." He closed the door and walked away.

"Sadie?"

"I'm here. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Follow me."

From a cabinet I opened, she chose a simple cotton gown and slipped it over her head. "Where do I sleep?"

We went to the observation cell next to the laboratory. It's walls were strong wire mesh, a huge cage allowing complete visibility.

"Not a lot of privacy," she said.

"No."

"Not even for the toilet and shower-head."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I didn't think you were an interior designer. All right, so I guess I try to sleep. Will you be the one to bring me food?"

"Master told me to feed you, so yes."

"What will you do tonight?"

"I'll spend the evening with the other girls. I hope the nun is okay."

"The sorceress thinks best in my dreams, Igor. None of the others will be able to help, will they?"

"I can't see how. The dogs will know if more than one person walks in that stairwell. I can go up and down, but no one else unless I carry them. Even then we might be attacked."

"Hmmm. Four disabled girls and a pack of wild dogs will make this a challenge. Maybe the sorceress needs to meditate. Go. Let a girl get her beauty sleep. I want to be well-rested for Master."

I locked the cell-door behind me and went downstairs.

"Igor's coming! I smell dinner!" Belinda's excited voice echoed down the dark corridor.

I pushed my improvised food cart into their cell. "How is the nun?"

Sharon beckoned me to the gurney next to her bed. "Close to waking up. It would be better for her if she had something more modest covering her. She's been talking in her sleep, but she doesn't answer us."

"I'll be right back." Hurrying to my car, I gathered the bags Sadie and I filled with things from her room. Even though the nun was a much larger girl, maybe we could find something for her.

I dumped my loot on the floor in the middle of the cell near Frieda.

Sharon scoffed, "What did you do, Igor? Break into a kid's closet?"

"This is from the university dorm room of virgin number thirteen. She's in the observation cell upstairs."

"What's he going to do to this one?" Frieda asked.

"Drug experiment. I hope she doesn't suffer."

Sadie's voice whispered in my head, "Don't tell them any more."

"Her stuff smells nice," Belinda murmured, kneeling next to me and running her hands over the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Bring me that sweatsuit," Sharon said. "If it's baggy enough, maybe we can stuff her into it."

The zipper on the hoodie wouldn't close, so I forced a white tank-top down over the blond's breasts. On Sadie, it would have been modest, the sort of thing a girl layers loose over another shirt. On the nun, it was a second skin, but we felt a little better about her appearance with the dark green fleece zipped as far as it would go. The jogging pants didn't need to be tied.

"Did you shave her, Igor?" Frieda asked.

"No. I didn't think nuns shaved. If I knew she did, I would have found another one. Master wasn't happy about that."

"She's going to be upset when she sees how she's dressed," Sharon said, "but I think I can get her through that part. You must be tired, Igor. Go get some rest."

My sleep was interrupted by a cry from across the hallway. "Where am I?"

"Shush!" Belinda hissed.

"Who are you? What happened?" the new voice said.

"Be quiet," Frieda whispered. "We'll explain."

There was a lot of whispering, and then the new voice said, "But, I'm not a nun. I'm not even Catholic. I didn't sign up for this. I'm out." She rattled the cell door. "Guard?"

I opened my own cell door and turned on the dim light in the hallway. "Be quiet."

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" the nun gasped.

"That's Igor," Belinda said.

"Incredible costume, but this isn't my kind of party, so let me out of here."

"You don't talk like a nun," Sharon said from the shadows in her corner of the cell.

"I'm a dancer. I was on my way to work when someone grabbed me. Then I was in stirrups with some weirdo, and now I have a bandage on my head and a killer headache. Please, just let me go. I won't tell anyone how I got hurt, okay?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My stage name is DDDelicious. I could do a routine starting with an outfit like this if I had a water bottle and some free-weights but I won't have a job if I don't show up at that party. Where's my nun stuff? The hat thing should hide the bandage."

"When Master was finished with his examination, I put what was left of your habit in the furnace."

"I rented that stuff! Those granny-panties weren't even mine!"

"What is your real name?"

"Why should I tell a guy who goes by Igor? Take your mask off and tell me what's going on. This isn't funny anymore."

"If you scream, we might all die. I want to know your name before I turn on all the lights."

"In my videos I'm Trixxxi, but it's Mary. Mary Hartman Goldstien. That's the truth. My dad sold TVs. May I please go?"

"You're stuck here for a while, Mary," Belinda said. "It's okay, Igor. Turn on the lights."

I caught Mary when she fainted and put her on her gurney again. Sharon sponged her face, and Belinda held her hand, closing her eyes when their new cell-mate woke up.

"It's not a bad dream, honey," Sharon cooed. "We are the way we are. We take care of each other."

"What kind of freak show is this?" Mary cried.

I moved into the light. "This isn't make-up. This was all real doctors could do after my accident. Master took me in, filling my head with talk about miracle cures. He drugged me, made me commit crimes so I wouldn't have anywhere to go. I'm his slave now, Igor Hamilton. Mom liked Russian music."

"Let me go," the tear-stained stripper pleaded.

"Can she get past the dogs?" Frieda asked.

"Dogs? I'm scared of dogs. I got bitten by one when I was a kid," Mary sobbed.

"You wouldn't last a second. I can't go outside or even some places in the castle if Master doesn't shock their collars. They're one of his early experiments -- pit bull and Rottweiler cross, with leopard stem cell injections. Sometimes, they eat each other."

"So what can I do?"

"Help Belinda make a spot on the floor for yourself between me and Sharon," Frieda said. "We can talk in the morning. We have enough food and water for a few days, don't we, Igor?"

"Yes. Good night." I locked their cell behind me and turned off the lights.

Everyone was still asleep when I went upstairs with breakfast for Sadie.

"What's going on downstairs?" she yawned.

"The nun's awake."

"How is she?"

"She wasn't a nun, just dressed like one to go to a Halloween party and strip. She has a nasty lump on her head, and she's scared green of dogs."

"Fine. I won't count on any help from downstairs, but the dogs won't be a problem after we take care of Master. The sorceress understands animals. I dreamed she made me walk with a couple of them last night. She's angry, you know. Master is going to be very sorry."

"I still don't see how you think you can resist him. We don't know what the drug will do."

"We'll worry about that if the drug affects me. The sorceress says it won't. She said she'll guide me when she has to."

"I don't like it, Sadie. You don't know Master. He's crazy, but he's smart. He's evil."

She put her hand on mine. "You worry too much."

The phone rang in the lab. I hurried to pick it up. "Yes, Master?"

"When do I get that progress report?"

"I had to sedate her again, Master. Shall I clean up here, or do you want me in your office immediately?"

"I'll shock the dogs in ten minutes. You shall grovel in my office one minute later. I want her awake soon." He hung up.

"He doesn't want me sedated. Good. The sorceress works better when I'm awake," Sadie mused.

She was under the shower-head when I locked her cage. "Lie down and play dead if you hear the laboratory door," I said.

"Woof! I'll be fine!"

I hurried to the modern portion of the castle.

Master faced the windows, looking out over the dying autumn landscape. "My tea leaves said I should have patience. Were they correct?"

"Yes, Master."

He spun in his chair to confront me. "You sniveling idiot! Can you say anything else?"

"Yes, Master. I can."

"Good. How is she?"

"She woke in the night. She was restrained, but I heard her. I talked to her in the dark. She wasn't too bad until I went in to feed her.

"You didn't wear a mask?"

"Of course, Master, but she fought with me. I didn't want to mark her for you, so I let her struggle. She tore my shirt."

"Moron!" he screamed. "Your incompetence may have ruined things."

"Master, she calmed down a little after that. I didn't hurt her, and she learned she couldn't hurt me. I restrained her again and fed her. She asked me for a pill to help her sleep, so I gave her a small one. The tea leaves may be correct, Master."

"She's trying to get herself under control, is she?"

"Yes, Master." I wasn't lying that time.

"If she can get comfortable with you, she may like me very much."

"She's got spirit. Maybe you won't need the drug, Master."

"I must study that variable. My natural charm could skew the results of my experiment. Very well, Igor. Report back to me before I retire for the evening."

"Yes, Master." In the hallway back to the laboratory, I watched the dogs, frozen in place, sniffing the air and drooling as I passed. Master allowed me enough time to bolt the laboratory door behind me before I heard the first frustrated snarl.

Sadie lay on her bed. "I'm glad you're alone, Igor. The sorceress says it will be easier to defeat him than we think. I won't be affected by his drug, regardless of what it is."

"I don't like it. He's going to give you something horrible, and if it doesn't kill you right away he's going to rape you."

"He's going to try."

"The best thing you can do, Sadie, is put yourself under and hope he tells me to take you to the furnace when he's finished with you. You'll meet the other girls, and maybe we can think of something together."

"You worry too much. Tell him tonight that you think I'll be ready to meet him sometime tomorrow. That will give me time to make a plan. Maybe you should check on the others."

Mary's voice was the first one I heard. "Is that you, Igor?"

"Yes. Keep your voice down. What is it?"

"Would you come in here, please? The girls told me everything. They said Master tried taking videos of the women as their feet blistered on that damn furnace-feeder he built. I want to apologize."

I unlocked their cell door.

"I want you to let me out of here, Igor." The "nun" fell to her knees in front of me, unzipping her hoodie and popping her big boobs out over the top of Sadie's little tank top. Then she started on my pants.

"We told her it wouldn't do any good," Frieda said.

"It won't." I pulled Mary to her feet and held her at arms' length. "If I wanted that from you I would have already taken it and more."

"I don't know what else to do, Igor. I'm scared." She wept quietly until Belinda enveloped both of us in her arms in a tight, comforting hug.

Mary dried her tears on the tail of her hoodie. "You smell like my grandmother's place. What is that?"

"Master's favorite soap and his so-called 'demon water', all with his experimental scents."

"I always think Igor smells like hot sand, and tropical flowers and fruit," Belinda purred, moving to snuggle against me.

"It's hand sanitizer and library paste for me," Sharon chuckled.

"Liniment, shower-gel, and happy sweat," Frieda said.

"Not all Master's experiments fail. When I bathe a new girl, I smell field grass, innocence, and virgin musk," I said. "I sense what I want to smell, too."

"I wonder what Master smells?" Frieda mused.

"Fear, ruined virginity, and roasting teen flesh. I'm sure it gets him excited," Sharon muttered.

"You bathed the new girl again?" Belinda asked.

"She insisted I do it. She says she wants to get used to being touched by a man to prepare herself for Master. He has a new aphrodisiac drug he's going to try on her."

"She's going to just lie there and let the creep rape her? Hell, I don't know if I could do that," Mary said.

"She says he won't be able to rape her. She thinks she can resist his drug."

"She's an idiot," Sharon scoffed. "This is supposed to be an aphrodisiac? His surgery on me was supposed to demonstrate successful limb-reattachment. He hacked my feet off but couldn't sew them back on again. No anesthetics involved, of course. His drug will kill her or fry her brain."

"Igor! My office! Now!" the speaker in my cell squawked.

I left my captives and hurried up the stairs. The dogs were frozen in the hall outside the laboratory. I knocked the required three times on his office door.

"Enter. Close the door."

Immediately, I heard the dogs growling outside.

"They'll be enraged with hunger by tomorrow, Igor. Your preparations must be completed then. I will begin my experiment after breakfast, for it will be Halloween. If things aren't to my liking, the dogs will spend the evening fighting over your bones."

"She may not be ready, Master."

"She will be ready by morning, or I will supervise you putting her in the furnace before I turn you out for the dogs. Now go. You have work to do."

When I put my hand on the door, a large canine body threw itself against it.

"Master?"

"I'll turn them off. Walk fast."

The biggest one caught up to me as I fumbled with the laboratory door, snarling as it closed the distance. It yelped when I slammed the door against its leg and withdrew, allowing me to close the heavy steel barrier and lock it. The lead cur's cries ended quickly as his litter-mates fed like frenzied sharks.

"Not real cuddly, are they?" Sadie observed.

"That's why it doesn't matter if you can overpower Master. We won't survive the dogs."

"One thing at a time, Igor. After dinner, tell Master I'm ready for him. Tell him you said he was a brilliant, dedicated man of science, and that he can be very friendly. Tell him I want to meet him. Maybe he'll forget to turn the dogs off when he tries to come here for me."

"I hope you know what you're doing, Sadie."

"I don't know what I'm doing, but the sorceress is ready. Make dinner for everybody, visit with the girls, and tell them everything."