The Thomas Thompson Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

"Not yet" I replied, grabbing Louise in exactly the same way and kissing her.

Except in our case I didn't stop at a kiss!

The next day was a Saturday. We were both up late, we did the usual weekend things. But we spent some time during the day talking about how I had felt being seen out as a woman.

It was Monday before anything else disturbed our normal suburban lifestyle. I had been in the garden all evening, getting very dirty but I was determined to get that corner of the garden cleared up. I staggered into the house, desperate for some refreshment. Louise was there - talking to Patrick!

3... The surprise...

"Geoff, look who's here. I was as surprised as you are when I opened the door."

Patrick was looking at me strangely - then I realised, he had only seen 'Gemma' before. He turned towards Louise.

"I want to say thanks to you both, it was an unusual escort but very enjoyable. And thanks for ringing up my boss this morning. I got called in and congratulated, and I got a bonus for getting the agency out of a hole."

We both smiled at each other, I shook Patrick's hand, apologising for the fact that I was rather dirty.

"You deserve it, you did a good job."

But he wasn't concentrating. I got the impression there was something else on his mind and asked him about it.

"It was just a thought but .... Look, sorry, I shouldn't have come, it's not a good idea. I had better be off."

Louise butted in.

"Patrick, something's wrong, obviously. Please, tell us about it."

Patrick sat down looking rather sheepish.

"Well, in the pub on Friday. I didn't realise but someone recognised me. My Uncle George, he had called in for a swift half on his way home from work. He saw me - he saw us."

He meant Gemma obviously but not knowing how to put it.

"The thing is, he's having a big party on Saturday. It's his 35th wedding anniversary, a big family do. And because my Mum and Dad are in the States at the moment I have to be there, representing them if you see what I mean."

He looked across at me again.

"Well he asked me to make sure I brought 'my girlfriend' to the party"

At which Louise squeaked, trying to hold in a much larger laugh.

"Actually he said bring that 'gorgeous bit of stuff' he saw me with - sorry, Uncle George is a bit of a chauvinist."

This time Louise did more than squeak.

"Oh, Geoff, 'gorgeous' - I told you that you look attractive".

"Well, the girl I might have taken, she's in Scotland for the week. And since uncle George saw us together, I thought - this may sound weird. But. With the payment for Saturday and the bonus - well - I just wondered, I know it sounds silly, if I could do what you did. Hire an escort, hire Gemma. For the party I mean, just for that."

When he had finished speaking Louise and I just stood there, looking rather blankly at each other, not knowing how to react. Patrick looked at us both, then stood up.

"I'm sorry, it was a silly idea, Please forgive me, I had better be off now."

At which, rather surprisingly, both Louise and I came up with, in stereo, exactly the same four-word response.

"No, Patrick, sit down"

Louise looked across at me again.

"You'd love to do it, wouldn't you, darling?"

I hesitated.

"Patrick, would you excuse us for a moment? How about a bit of a walk down the garden? Have a look at the new 'summerhouse' I've built, down at the bottom left. It's not very grandiose but I am very pleased with it. Just for a few minutes."

When Patrick left us I turned to Louise.

"My darling, you KNOW I'm champing at the bit to do this. It's almost every cross-dresser's dream, going to a party dressed up, party frock and all that. But really, could I get away with it? It's not just a question of being in a pub, talking quietly and so on. It's so much more than that."

Louise looked pensive for a moment, then spoke.

"OK Geoff, it is a different type of outing. But you have to admit it would be fun. And if I think, and Patrick thinks, you can get away with it - you have to trust us. Take our word for it. You can do this. OK?"

That decided it really, we called Patrick in and he agreed that he was sure I could get away with it. He kept saying I was doing him a real favour. But, of course, we told him to put his money away. This was for fun, not for profit.

Louise went with Patrick back to his car, they talked for a few minutes before he drove off while I tried to get my head round what I had just agreed to do. When she came back, Louise had some news which was supposed to make things easier. The two of them had decided I could do with some more practice, so I had another 'date' arranged, for the Thursday night.

"So the two of you can get really well acquainted, you know, get your story sorted, get used to being in each other's company, you know, Geoff."

Did I know? Know what? About my boyfriend? Hell, I'd never had one before!

4... The Practice ...

I had the impression there was something else afoot but I couldn't work out what. I did find out on the Thursday evening, getting ready about an hour before Patrick was due to arrive. I had showered, shaved, got into my bra and panties when Louise looked at me and grinned.

"Right now - Gemma, let's see what we can do about your shape."

"Shape?" I asked, looking in the mirror and not seeing anything wrong with my shape.

"Yes, Gemma. Now, try this on. In fact don't just try it, put it on."

'It' was a corset. Well, a waist-squeezer really, fitting under my bra and intended to give me a better shape. I got into it and was just going to comment that it didn't seem to make much difference, when Louise called out 'Hold on Gemma'.

She pushed me in the back with one hand and pulled on the tapes at the back of the 'corset' with the other. I had breathed in, but any breath left in my body was expelled forcibly as the garment clamped me round the waist like a vice. Any Gemma-like thoughts disappeared from my mind - I swore, loudly, and it was definitely Geoff, not Gemma, speaking.

"Good grief, Louise, what on earth are you up to, I can hardly breathe!!"

"Well, Gemma, or Geoff, or whoever, not many of us wear them nowadays but in Victorian times every young girl had to wear a corset like that to give her a perfect figure. I know it feels tight but you will soon get used to it."

Tight, it was like a vice clamping round my waist. I stood up and moved around a little, OK it did get a little easier but it was still difficult.

"Louise, I'm not at all sure I am going to be able to wear this, not and move as well."

"Nonsense my darling, you really will be more comfortable in a few minutes. And I have to say I can see the effect. And you will agree that it is worth it. Now, let's finish sorting your tits."

With which she walked over to me carrying two pink bulbous half-moons.

"You never knew it, Geoff, but when I was in high school, before we met, I was rather undeveloped in the chest region. So I cheated, I have had these inserts in my lingerie drawer ever since. I never really thought they would come in useful again. Now, stand up straight, let me slide these in."

I really did have difficulty believing it, for all the time I had known her Louise had been more than amply built in that particular area. Nevertheless she slid the 'fillers' into my bra and stood back.

"Right now, nearly done. I've got you a pair of stockings for tonight, again most women wear tights these days but you want to feel somewhat more feminine, I think they will be a good idea.

I sat on the bed and watched as Louise slid my foot into each, then slid them gently up my legs and attached the garters. I could have done that myself, but I truly couldn't bend over yet!

"OK, let's get you finished."

Louise slid a tight black sweater over my head, carefully avoiding my make-up and big gold earrings I had already clipped on. She went behind me and slid my wig into place, clipping it behind my ears and giving it a couple of brushes through.

"Now - this!"

I looked. It was a mini-skirt, and what a mini. The classic sexy black leather mini-skirt. And it definitely looked too small.

"Gemma, you are really Gemma now, this is a rather tight size 12, really a bit over size 10, and with that waist-girdle on it should fit. Step into it, I'll pull it up and see if I can do the zip at the back.

I did, and she did - just. It really was tight.

"Just what sort of an image am I trying to get across tonight, wearing a skirt like this?" I asked, knowing what I must look like even though I hadn't had a chance to look in the long mirror yet.

"You know very well, you are a woman trying to impress her man with your sexuality, and these will confirm that."

I looked, and gulped. Louise was holding a pair of shoes the like of which I had always dreamed. Black, shiny, patent, high-heel stilettos. They must have been at least a 5" heel.

"With these, my love, everyone will know you are after Patrick!"

"But what will Patrick think?"

"Well, I want to know that. This outfit will do very well for the job tonight. I have a pretty good idea what you will be wearing to the party on Saturday, this will tell me whether you can get away with it."

Ten minutes later I was in the hall, waiting for my 'boyfriend' to come to pick me up. Louise had dashed off to her friend Kelly's. She was baby-sitting for her, that's what Kelly had been after in the pub the previous evening. So she couldn't turn up at the pub to support me, I was on my own - with a healthily-sexed twenty-two year old, I estimated, out for the evening, and looking like ...

I looked in the hall mirror. Very good make-up, I will give Louise that, she had done an intricate job on me, rather more 'dressy' than the previous evening. Tight black polo-necked sweater, over what I am delighted to say were ample boobs, the waist-squeezer and Louise's inserts really did a good job there. An extremely short and indeed very tight leather mini, black stockings and towering heels. She had done my nails too, stuck on quite long deep red false ones, the same colour as my lipstick.

The doorbell rang. I picked up my bag and slipped on the jacket Louise had loaned me, and opened the door, standing behind it in case anyone was looking from across the road. I closed it behind Patrick, who was indeed well turned out - deep blue shirt, tight trousers and a very decent pair of very trendy boots.

He looked at me.

"Wow. Gemma, you look fantastic, I mean it. Any guy would be delighted to be going out with a girl looking as good as you."

I decided there and then, no nerves. I was doing this as much for Patrick as for me. He was a good actor but so am I - or should that be 'actress'. Anyway, I smiled and leaned to kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you my darling. A girl always likes her efforts to be appreciated".

We walked out of the house confidently, hand in hand, both eager to enjoy the evening. As soon as we walked into the pub, NOT the same one, we didn't want to accidentally bump into any more of Louise's friends or Patrick's relatives, I realised this was going to be a more difficult evening. For a start I attracted a lot more attention. The slightly bulging figure and tight leather skirt, as I had imagined, drew glances and stares from lots of people, mainly men. I told Patrick he had better get a couple of G and T's down me first - I needed the Dutch courage to be able to take it.

And take it I did, even to the extent of striking up a conversation with a couple who were sat next to us in the bar, amazingly arguing about football

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for interrupting, but your girlfriend is right, Villa beat United twice last seasons."

And then we got chatting, about football, about music, about shopping, the conversation flowed here and there. Patrick got on well with the guy, Vincent, and I liked Caroline. I really was trying to put myself in a feminine state of mind, to like her for who she was and not just because she was wearing a rather exposed top and I could see her cleavage very well from where I was sitting. But we seemed to be getting on so well as two girls chatting. Suddenly she stood up, without warning, and grabbed her bag.

It's an indication that I was adopting a feminine mind-set that, the instant she did that, I followed suit. I knew where she was going. She was heading for the Ladies and I was expected to follow suit. I was so pleased with myself. In there, we managed to find two empty stalls straight away. I did realise this could be difficult so I carefully sat down, reached in to pull my panties to one side, and did what I needed to do, trying hard to control my rather sexual thoughts occasioned by my very first visit ever to a Ladies!

Fortunately I had only had two gins, not two pints, I managed to do what I needed to do quickly and efficiently and very carefully tuck myself away again. As I opened the cubicle door another girl (another girl?!) rushed in past me. Caroline and I did some very simple touching up of our make-up in the large mirror in there. Then she turned towards me.

"Gemma, can I ask you something?"

'Hell' I thought, has she spotted something? Is this about to suddenly cause a load of trouble for me, for Patrick, maybe for Louise?

"Gemma, I do so love that skirt. The whole thing, skirt and stockings - you are wearing stockings, aren't you? - and stilettos is very sexy indeed. I can't help noticing, Vincent keeps looking across, I am sure he has seen your stocking tops. It's as if you are flirting with every man in the pub before Patrick's very eyes. It's turning him on, and it's giving Vincent a real thrill too. Obviously that's why you dress so sexily, isn't it?"

I was being complimented on my dress sense, by a woman. I glowed inside. But I was aware that Caroline was making a serious comment. Yes, indeed, I was delighted that so many people obviously thought me sexy. But I also wanted Patrick to know that.

"I was wondering if Vincent would like me to dress like that? You know, to show off, to look good for his mates."

I tried to think what I would say if I was Vincent. How would I feel if Louise looked like this when I was out with her? But I couldn't tell Caroline that, well certainly, not in those words. Hell, I would feel great. I came up with a compromise.

"Well, if I were you, Caroline, I'd try something in private first. Maybe get tarted in at home or somewhere, short skirt and tight top and so on, and maybe a bit heavy with the make-up. See what Vincent thinks. Then ask if he wants you to wear the same thing when you go out. Yes?"

"Great idea, Gemma, thanks."

And she kissed me, a real girly thank-you kiss on the cheek.

The evening had to be cut a bit short then, as Caroline and I got back to the boys I realised that quite a crowd had joined them, friends of Vincent and Caroline. Patrick looked up at me with just the trace of a grimace on his face, as if to say 'I'm not too sure about this, too many people, we really should go while the going is good.'

He was right. He held out a hand and I took it, we made our excuses. As we passed some of the guys who had just arrived I could see the looks on their faces.

Patrick slid a hand round my waist and leaned in towards my ear.

"It's OK, Gemma, you did very well indeed. But a couple of those guys looked a bit rough, I'm not sure how we would have handled them. And did you see the looks as we left, that guy in the blue shirt was just staring at your legs! He knows why I wanted you 'home' early."

Did I feel embarrassed? Slightly maybe, but not as much as I would have thought. On the way home I told Patrick about the chat in the Ladies. He was really pleased I had got on so well, and indeed totally undetected in female company, commenting that it was good practice before Saturday night. A chill went up my spine at the mention of it, I had almost forgotten about that.

As we pulled in at home, both feeling very self-satisfied, Patrick looked across.

"Gemma, I think I ought to kiss you again. And I do need to say thank you for tonight anyway"

He leaned over towards my side of the car and, for the second time, our lips met. It lasted a little longer this time. As we parted I knew what I wanted to ask but had to summon up the courage to ask it.

5... The coffee ...

"Patrick, would you like to come in for a coffee?"

We both knew what, in other circumstances, that question meant. And, after the kiss, we both had a suspicion that something more than a simple coffee might be involved. Equally I am certain that neither of us knew exactly what. Then as I got out of the car, my skirt slid up exposing quite a lot of nylon-clad leg, Patrick opened the door and stood there staring at me. As I stood up I smoothed out my skirt, then grabbed my bag.

We held hands as we went in. I had realised that Louise was not back from her baby-sitting yet. So the situation was ripe for problems. Here I was, most definitely more sexily tarted up than I had ever been before, alone in the house with a virile young man. He sat in the lounge and looked through our CDs while I made coffee, then I went in to find him putting on a 'Love Songs' compilation. I didn't comment.

We sipped our coffee and carried on discussing our outing. We had the story sorted, having discovered a mutual interest in tennis, that I had been on a visiting team when Patrick had been playing. We had got together in the bar afterwards, and gone on from there. We fitted a fair amount of the truth into our story, in fact quite a few years earlier I had been in a team visiting his college though he was probably in infants school at the time. Anyway the tale did have the ring of truth about it.

Patrick carried the cups into the kitchen and I stretched out a little on the sofa. As he returned Patrick stared at me.

"Christ Gemma, you really do look inviting sat there like that."

Then he paused for a moment, then turned and dimmed the lights slightly.

"It seems to me that we should maybe have a bit more practice at being friendly together, while we have the chance."

With which words he crossed to the sofa, perched beside me, and put a hand on my nylon-clad leg, quite some way above my knee. He started moving his hand up and down slowly and gently. Then he moved towards me, and kissed me again.

The kiss was nice, I can't deny that, but it was the extra attention I was getting which quite suddenly began to excite me. His hand slid up inside my skirt and, very suddenly this time, I reacted. My lips opened, my tongue moved to enter his mouth and begin to tease.

I really was beginning to enjoy this. On my own sofa, with my own 'boyfriend' and beginning to get very intimate indeed. I wanted more, my breathing was becoming heavier, I could feel my 'breasts rising and falling against his chest. I slid a hand in-between the buttons of his shirt and felt his slightly hairy chest, that only served to heighten my desire. Patrick was obviously enjoying this too. He was gripping my bum, my bare bum, under my skirt.

I pulled away slightly to try to read what he was after in his eyes, but there wasn't time. I felt one hand slide inside my top, and begin to fondle my 'boobs' through the cup of my bra. The other slid up higher and gripped the waistband of my panties, began to pull them down. I should have stopped him but - I didn't want to, this was gorgeous. We were kissing even more urgently, really getting into it.

"Well, you two seem to be getting on famously now!"

We both started and turned, Louise was standing in the doorway. We had been so engrossed in what we were doing that neither of us had noticed any sound in the hall.

"Er - Louise". It was Patrick who spoke first, obviously extremely embarrassed, so was I! "We were just practising...."

"Oh yes, I can see that. Actually that's a good idea, you two go on."

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers