The Three Amigos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," Chris murmured dreamily, "did you think about sex with all of them at that time?"

"Honestly, I was scared of thinking about something so slutty; but, yes, it had crossed my mind as fantasy. And I dismissed those thoughts as crazy fantasy, never imagining that it would actually happen. You have to understand: I felt safe with the guys, Chris. They were decent, so I knew I wasn't going to get jumped or anything like that. And that made me comfortable. But to be clear, at that point only some nude sunbathing had taken place, and that's where I thought it would end."

Chris leaned in to kiss me. While we kissed, his hand found my pussy—the squishy sounds and ease with which his fingers penetrated told me I was drenched and slick!

"My beautiful, luscious slut—tell me what happened next," he whispered.

Despite being incredibly aroused, I needed more fortification, so I held out my shot glass and watched Chris fill it with amber fluid from the now half-empty bottle. I downed the tequila and continued my story.

"We sat around and chatted like that, me topless and the guys in the raw. And I admit that I peeked now and then—as nonchalantly as I could, of course—at their cocks. They'd take turns getting semi-erect then flip onto their stomachs to hide. It was all wonderfully erotic, filled with sexual tension, and I remember getting quite worked up.

"After a while, I really wanted to take my bottoms off and tan in the nude along with them. It was a sweltering, humid August day, and, truth be told, I thought it would be fun to tan nude with three good-looking guys.

"I finally decided to do it—I was quivering with excitement—so without saying anything, I stood, slipped off my bikini bottoms as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do and quickly lay face down on my deck chair, tanning my back and bum."

Chris squeezed my nipples causing waves to radiate throughout my body. Then he pushed 'Mr Big' against my pussy. I let my knees flop apart, and it easily entered me—God, I was wide open! I watched the latex cock disappear within my pussy, entering me halfway without effort. I was incredibly wet! My insides warmed the plastic quickly, and before long my hips humped ever so slightly. I wanted to cum again, but Chris begged me to resume my story.

"Even though we kept conversing, I knew that they'd noticed. As I said, at first I lay on my front and chatted with them. But after a while, I flipped onto my back, lying so that the sun shone on my front. I would catch them sneaking looks at me, at my pussy, but I pretended not to notice. Honestly, it wasn't any different than a public nude beach, where everyone pretends that they're not looking and that no one is looking at them."

"Were you shaved?" Chris asked.

"No, not completely. But I'd aggressively trimmed myself before going up to the cottage. I wanted to present John with a nice, tidy package, so a thin stripe of short hair ran down each side of my cunt, framing it nicely, culminating in a well-cropped, tiny triangle on my mound. It was a daring bikini trim, so my pussy certainly wasn't hidden by my pubes; although when I did it I thought that only John would be seeing it," I giggled.

Chris groaned and snuggled against me. His cock, enlarged and hard, pressed against my upper thigh.

"It seemed as if the entire energy of the sun were centred on my vulva," I recounted, "and the constant but sly examination I was getting from the guys... Well, it all combined to make me very horny. I tried suppressing it, but to no avail. I was aroused—my nipples were rock hard and tingling, and the itchiness in my cunt told me that I was getting wet and swollen—and it was impossible to subdue.

"Yet we just kept talking and drinking. Not to excess, but enough to keep me uninhibited. And the occasional joint that came around certainly helped. So I got at ease with my nudity and gradually cracked open my legs a little as I lay, giving the guys better views of my pussy."

"Who had the best view?" asked Chris.

"Brian," I answered.

"Yummy," Chris enthused, "the guy with the horse cock."

I laughed and paraphrased, "Yeah, the guy with the gorgeous horse cock."

My head lolled back against the headboard, and I pushed the vibrator deeper into my pussy.

"Fuck, that feels good!" I moaned.

"Mmm, it looks good too, baby," Chris cooed.

"I wanted to show off," I confessed through closed eyes while still manipulating the toy, "so I would apply lotion now and then, rubbing it all over me, spending time on my breasts and pussy. Sometimes I'd turn so Matt would have a view as I touched my cunt, sometimes Brian. I dunno, it just felt so naughty massaging myself in front of them under the pretext of sun protection."

I had drunk too much tequila. Deep down, all I wanted to do was either fuck or sleep, but Chris persisted, so I proceeded with my narration.

"It went on like this until we all decided to go for a swim, 'cause it was a scorching day and seemed like a fun thing to do. We got up and walked to the water. I loved watching the men as they walked," I said dreamily. "Their cocks and balls swung and swayed with each step. Especially Brian's. I was fascinated; he had the biggest one I'd ever seen. It was kind of amazing, really.

"Anyway, we walked down to the water, got in and swam around. The coolness of the water against my overheated pussy is something I still remember. We started splashing each other, frolicking in the water. Then the three of them ganged up on me, splashing and closing in on me. Suddenly, the splashing stopped, and I was surrounded. I still remember the silence as we looked at each other in the afternoon sun. I felt two hands slide under my arms from behind, gripping my tits. It was John, and he whispered loud enough for the others to hear, 'Just say, "No," if you don't want to.'

"I wanted to, plain and simple. I leaned my head back in response to John's nibbling of my neck. Then a pair of hands gripped my ass and my thigh, followed by the warmth of a body. From the other side, more hands, one squeezing my buttocks and the other rubbing my belly.

"Their hands suspended me in waist-deep water. John's hands stayed on my tits, his fingers clamping my nipples. My hands searched and found two erections. Matt and Brian held my thighs apart, under their arms and against their bodies. Two of their hands, under the cover of water, migrated to my cunt, rubbing and probing me. God, I was so close to cumming!

"But the water was cold—cold to distraction—so I said, 'Let's go back inside.' I was so charged up, Chris! I walked back to the cottage, stopping every few steps to kiss and fondle each of the guys. A cock seemed to occupy each hand the entire trek back; likewise, my tits and ass were groped non-stop. Although I was nervous—God, was I nervous!—my pussy throbbed with anticipation. Only John spoke as we returned to the cottage; he'd feel my cunt and announce things like, 'You're soaking wet, Catherine.'

"Once inside, we tottered into the bedroom where John and I had spent the first night. I lay on the bed, on my back, surrounded by the guys. John buried his face in my pussy and Matt gave me his cock to suck; Brian rubbed my breasts with his dick. I was wild, opening myself wide in response to John's mouth, straining upwards to suck on Matt's hot shaft, and helping Brian rub my tits with his cock. A hand would constantly tug and tweak my nipples. My ass was also clutched. God! Six hands! I came within seconds, Chris!

"I kept sucking Matt throughout my orgasm. That was so hot, having a cock in my mouth while cumming, that it got me going again. My knees were to my chest, giving John full access to my hot hole. Now that I'd cum, I badly wanted my insides scratched. John knew this and began finger-fucking me. I don't know how many fingers he used, but my cunt clenched and throbbed and made wet, squishy sounds. Brian moved up to my mouth; I now sucked on both him and Matt, back and forth, a minute or so at a time. I came again, maybe twice."

Chris, glassy eyed with lust while listening to my story, groaned encouragement for me to continue while feeling my tits. I, in turn, grasped his rock-hard erection as if it were a lifeline.

"John then grabbed my ankles, slid his cock into me and started fucking me, fucking me hard," I resumed. "I was delirious, Chris—I had his cock in my pussy and two for my mouth. John was still the only one to say anything. He got bolder and started urging me, saying things like, 'Yeah, that's it, suck their cocks, baby; make them cum.'

"That got me so hot! I opened even more for John's ramming and took the other cocks deeper into my throat. I'd support myself on an elbow, sucking either Matt's or Brian's dick and massaging their balls with my free hand. I could consume a fair bit of Matt, but not Brian. Maybe half of his cock, that's all.

"John then climaxed, pumping his cum into my pussy, pulled out and said, 'Come on, Matt, you fuck her now. I want her to suck me for a while.' Oh God, Chris, I almost came on the spot when I heard that! It made me feel so wanton!

"I continued sucking Brian, leaving my legs extended while Matt and John exchanged places. Matt positioned himself and, looking at me, started screwing me. I'd always been attracted to Matt and had occasionally imagined having sex with him, but never did my fantasies remotely approach circumstances like this. It was all so slutty! Our eyes locked for a few moments, mine and Matt's, as we fucked. But then John grabbed my hair, turned my head and shoved his dick in my mouth. So I went back to sucking Brian and John, meanwhile letting Matt have his way with my pussy. Fuck, I was so into it! While I sucked, I awkwardly humped back, craving for Matt to cum inside me. Matt responded to that because he soon tensed and erupted, adding his seed to my cunt.

"Now it was Brian's turn. Matt and Brian switched positions. Brian eased his cock into me. Fuck, Chris, I was so open and wet that he entered me easily. God, I wanted his cock so bad! It was long, thick and had that delightful upward curve! I started concentrating more on the screwing I was getting from Brian, bucking back at his thrusts. I was being split and I loved it.

"John must have got off on watching me because he got very hard and came. His first gush spurted into my mouth, but he then sprayed my face and tits. I rubbed his cum into my skin; the smell of sex permeated the room. It was nasty, but I was glad too; I wanted to focus on Brian and his giant cock.

"Brian began withdrawing, vacating me, leaving his head on my opening, and then gliding back in to the hilt. God, I was going crazy and started ranting."

"What did you say?"

"Oh God, hot, dirty stuff, like telling him to fuck me with his big cock, to give it to me, to stop teasing my cunt. That got Brian going and he began fucking me fervently. I was out of my mind! I ignored John and Matt and concentrated on Brian. The curve in his cock was scratching me oh-so-perfectly, making me cum so, so hard! And I wanted him to ejaculate in my guts, so I pressed him close to me, clamping my legs around him. Brian fucked me harder and harder before cumming abruptly, and I could actually feel him spurt inside me."

"Oh, you nasty slut!" Chris gushed. "Three guys fucking you bareback—you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I loved it, Chris. I admit that I loved it. Three hard, hot cocks, all for me. I'd never been so wet and horny. I'd just fucked three men in rapid succession, all of them filling my womb with semen. I mean, good God, any ambiguity had vanished: I was now an unqualified and confirmed slut, and I maintained that role for the entire weekend. And I didn't mind. I actually loved it. And, Chris, that's a big barrier to cross for a female: The societal censure associated with enjoying a gang-bang and to accept oneself as a slut, even if temporary. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah, baby, I understand. Did they do you doggy-style?"

From his reply, Chris, obviously, had no interest my good-girl/bad-girl moral dilemmas. He wanted to hear about sex, about how I allowed—and embraced—having three guys pump me full of their cum over an August weekend more than twenty years ago. He just wanted to hear about the bad girl. So I gave him an earful.

"Yeah, Chris, they did me doggy style lots of times. And they took turns fucking me good and hard from behind, usually while I sucked one or two of them," I added for good measure.

Chris rubbed against me, listening and absorbing my words.

"But they didn't eat your cunt, did they?" he asked.

"It was weird. Only John ate me, but right at the beginning, before I was 'soiled'. After that—no. Nice guys, but they were cum-cringing cads. Yet when I found myself alone with one of them, which happened at least once with each of the guys, then yes, they'd make a point of sucking my pussy. But in a group? Forget it. It was like they were too macho to eat me in front of their friends. I don't understand men. They expect me to bathe in and eat their cum, but Heaven forbid it so much as touches them, especially with their pals watching."

"And did two of them fuck your cunt at once?"

I looked at Chris in surprise. Where did that come from? I almost asked, "What do you think I am?" but realised how stupid that would've sounded given the context.

"No," I answered, "only one at a time in my pussy." This was getting strange.

Chris was beyond words. He had slid down, lying on his side at a right angle to me, so that his cock lay next to my pussy, queuing for my cunt once 'Mr Big' vacated me. But Chris didn't stop there. After he had replaced the vibrator with his cock, I felt the toy probing at the bottom of my pussy, beneath Chris's cock. I sensed the plastic shaft pushing, pushing to find space, and, when it did, then stretching my soaking cunt to an absolute extreme as it slid inside me. God, it was tight—oh, so wonderfully tight—but I didn't experience discomfort, only intense pleasure and a sensation of fullness and pressure in my pussy like never before.

And then it happened: The vibrator was turned on, on low, but that was all I needed. It was an earthquake disturbing the magma chamber that my boiling cunt had become. The pressure was now unleashed, becoming an unstoppable force. I shuddered, shook, and exploded with volcanic violence. I heard my own wanton screams over and above those of Chris, who had also erupted and deposited his molten fluid into my cavern, and the force of my eruption momentarily frightened me.

Chris and I lay prostrate, spent and drained. Or so I thought. He was to prove insatiable. And the explosion we'd just experienced was but a firecracker to what was to come.

Chris's cock and 'Mr Big' simultaneously plopped out of my pussy, causing an unladylike sustained pressure release. Chris looked at me and matter-of-factly stated, "I think that's the longest cunt fart I've ever heard."

I laughed with embarrassment, but still managed to hold out my glass for a top up. Chris retrieved the tequila and filled our shot glasses. I tipped my glass and let the hot fluid burn down my throat. It pooled in my belly and radiated its warmth through my body. I was now officially drunk.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember, Chris was rubbing and pressing against my back. I stretched against his frame and heard him whisper.

Softly, Chris queried, "Did they do all three holes at once?"

All my secrets were to be surrendered. I wanted more tequila before answering, so I poured myself a shot from the near-empty bottle and gulped it. From the corner of my eye, I caught sight of the clock: It was two in the morning.

Finally, I turned my head to look at Chris and whispered, "Yes."

"How many times?"

"Just once," I murmured. "It was Sunday, the day after we all started having sex. John and Matt had gone in the boat to go buy food for the evening. Brian and I stayed behind, and before long we wound up in a bedroom to screw. I loved his cock and was happy to enjoy time alone with him, even though my pussy was tender by that time.

"I was straddling him, riding his shaft when John and Matt returned. God, we were so into it that we kept fucking while they watched us. I went on like that, just grinding on Brian's beautiful cock and rubbing my clit until I violently climaxed. I collapsed, bending forward at the waist with my head on Brian's chest while his thick hardness stirred inside me. I rested like that with my eyes closed, recovering and relishing his girth. My ass was vulnerable in my position, and shortly I felt a finger caressing my anus. I knew it wasn't Brian; his hands were around my waist, gently rocking me back and forth on his big cock.

"Something cold squirted against my anus—it was lubricant. Then a finger rubbed me, massaging my ass. More was squirted on and rubbed in, and then the finger entered. Just a tiny bit at first. It felt fantastic! I responded by lying flat against Brian's chest and arching my back so that my ass was elevated and accessible. I moved my hips in little circles, enjoying both the cock inside me and the finger probing my ass. It was all so slutty and nasty.

"The finger inched deeper, igniting wonderful sensations. Then I heard John instructing Brian to slide down until his legs hung off the bed. There was a lot of laughing and giggling as we slid down the bed in tandem. Finally we got into a position in which I was still straddling Brian, but now I was at the end of the bed. I felt a pair of hands on my hips followed by a warm hardness against my anus. It was John. He advanced slowly, yet progressed sufficiently to overcome my initial resistance. I was holding my breath from anticipation, forgetting to breathe and taking sudden big gulps of air.

"Eventually he pressed forward enough to get past my sphincter. It was uncomfortable and hurt at first, but John eased off until I grew accustomed to it. Then I'd give him an 'OK', and he'd push in a little more. We inched along that way until he eventually tunnelled deep inside me, all while Brian remained in my cunt. God, Chris! I felt so full! So incredibly full!

"We remained very still at first. Just having the two cocks twitching inside me was more than enough to start with. But soon I wanted more. I was crazy with lust! I humped back and forth, just tiny amounts at first. But my movements kept increasing bit by bit. God, it was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I was jam-packed with cock. And I really wanted it. I begged John to fuck my ass, and he immediately commenced pounding me. God, then Matt moved to the front and arranged himself—with much complaining from Brian, I should add—so I could suck him."

Chris was rock hard again! He was moaning from heat, asking me what it was like, what was going through my mind as the guys fucked my ass, pussy and mouth.

What was going through my mind? How could I convey to Chris the crazy thoughts that thrashed in my head that weekend when their hardened flesh concurrently penetrated and pumped me?

I was incapable of describing that what had happened was a fusion of our four bodies—that the guys were a wild jazz trio, simultaneously soloing away within me, that their three cocks performed a thrusting, plunging, polytonal cacophony, scribbling their wild disharmony in keys unknown to human ears, with my body as their sheet music. How could I relate that each delectable cock pounded out mad unpredictable riffs and phrases, following separate time signatures and tempos, performing with different timbre and tone, each a counterpoint to the other—all while orgasm after orgasm reverberated within my very core?

How could I tell my husband—or anyone, for that matter—that my body was an instrument for their improvised wailing, drumming, and crashing? And I absorbed it all: The persistent pizzicato of their fingers plucking my nipples, tugging my hair, grasping my tits and ass; the urgent staccato triplets of Matt's cock in my mouth, brassy and bold, like a crazy trumpet, getting closer and closer to blowing his high 'C'; the syncopated hammering of my cervix by Brian's monstrous shaft, like a wild trombone sliding long, loud blasts within my cunt, stretching it like a virtuoso so that my pussy's entire register was discovered; and the blaring, intrusive pounding of John's hardness resounding in my ass like a bass drum, vibrating through my entire body, filling me with its presence, never letting me take my mind off it.