The Three Offerings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Rani and Sonali slept in the guest room with the kids. Kumila and I shared the mat, with her baby boy. She woke once to feed him in the middle of the night, and he went right back to sleep. Kumila fidgeted next to me. I had woken to watch her feed her baby, and was wide awake now, as the baby slept.

"Dernil, my breasts are too full. He did not empty them." Kumila rolled against me, pressing her breasts to my chin. She sat up, and took my head into her lap. In the moonlight I suckled both sides. "Oh, gods forgive me, Dernil, I have such a fire inside since this afternoon."

"Dear Kumila! I am sure Rani would want me to help you. What can I do?" Kumila lay down next to me, lifting a leg over my hips.

"Press your hand into me again, dear brother. I need to feel your hand inside one more time before I leave tomorrow. I do not know when I shall have such pleasure again." She lay quietly as I pressed insistently at her opening. In less time than before her flesh and muscle yielded, and my fingers, hand and wrist lay inside her lovebox.

I drew her milk from her teats and drank. I pressed inside her, moving my fingers and hand, guided by her moans and the thrusts of her hips. Kumila could not get enough. She clenched my wrist three different times, so tightly I thought I would lose my hand. Later I pulled it back into the air, the skin was shriveled and white in the moonlight, and smelt of her own secret pine forest. She rolled on top of me, trying to pull my penis into her, but her opening was too big. Exasperated, she fell onto me with her mouth. I had been almost ready to spill my seed against her hip all night long. In a few minutes it spilled into her mouth. Kumila cooed again, happy, and fell asleep in my arms.

In the morning Kumila got up early to feed her son, and prepare her children for the trip home. She knelt by me and urged me to take breakfast nourishment from her. Rani came in to the girls room and sat next to me to feed me my medicine. I was suckled between them. Sonali came in, and stared at the three of us. "Aren't we supposed to talk this morning," she asked, "about why I should approve your wedding plans?" Kumila pulled away, and lifted her bindings over her shoulder, covering her teats modestly. She nodded Goodbye, and left unobtrusively.

"Yes, of course, dear Sonali," answered Rani. Let me finish feeding Dernil his medicine, and I will change into day clothes, and we can have our talk." Under her breath, she whispered, "How can it be any harder than the others?" I continued to suck at her breast. Rani was kneeling at my side, my arm trapped between her legs. She did not mind when I tickled her slit with my finger. As I nipped her nipple between my teeth Rani shifted her hips, and made no objection when my finger slipped inside her. She settled right down, shifted her hips once or twice, and continued to nurse me. The medicine was long gone from her skin.

"Well," huffed Sonali, "I hope you both can concentrate. This is important."

"Oh, Sonali," retorted Rani mysteriously, "I paid attention to you half the night. Of course I'll pay attention to you today, you silly thing."

Sonali stripped and washed in front of us, whilst I worked to stiffen my betrothed's nipples. I discovered a special place to nip with my teeth that caused Rani to clench her lovebox around my finger. She would have laughed at me, but she was concentrating so hard on the sensation that she didn't realize I was playing with her.

Sonali stood, dressed, next to us, looking down. "OK, you two, we need to talk. Rani, get up and get dressed. I'll make sure your lover doesn't fall asleep. May I try breast feeding him?"

"No," Rani replied tersely.

Sonali shrugged. She knelt down next to me where her sister had just been, careful to trap my hand between her calves. I could feel the damp heat of her lovebox above the palm of my hand. With Rani I was pressing my hand upward, into her. With Sonali I tried as hard as I could to keep my hand flat on the mat. She, somewhat obviously, was trying to press her lovebox down onto it.

"Does my nipple taste better than Rani's?" Sonali asked me.

"Yes, but I'm marrying her because I love her more than anyone."

"Did you really do the Three Offerings with her?" Sonali asked, a little jealously.

"Yes. Actually we did the Three Offerings twice. Make sure your parents refill the unguents before you have your boyfriend over, there is barely enough for two offerings."

Sonali gasped, and slapped my face lightly. "You are terrible!"

"Does my love juice taste better than Rani's?" Sonali asked me.

"Not better, different."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes. But I'm marrying Rani because ..."

"... You love her more than anyone. Yes, I know."

"Will you approve our marriage?"

"Rani and I talked last night. Wait until she comes back, we can talk about it then." Sonali parted her knees and settled down on my hand. She found a finger, and settled her slit on it. There was no choice, between the mat and her body, my finger had nowhere to go but in. Sonali bent forward and gave me a luscious wet kiss on the mouth. "Do you love me?"

"Yes, Sonali, I love you. But ..."

"I know...you are marrying Rani because you love her more than anyone. Boring! Well, if I give my approval I hope neither of you will regret it later."

Rani came back into the room. She had seen Kumila off with the kids, and her mama had left for a visit to her best friend. Esto, of course, was at his small factory, having left early in the morning to avoid the summer heat. She knelt down beside me, opposite Sonali.

"Dear Dernil," Rani began, "We have grown so close over the past month, closer than I could have imagined with anyone. I must tell you that my sister, Sonali, and I have been close for all our lives." Both sisters looked at me intently, than looked at each other. They leant over me and kissed each other deeply on the mouth. Rani continued, "By close, I mean that we share everything. I know, right this second, even as you have a finger inside me, that you also have a finger inside Sonali. I don't mind, I love the excitement in her mouth when she kissed me. You are only marrying me, not Sonali. But she has to approve us. So she has told me what she wants to ask, and I agree already. I hope you love me as much as I think you do, and will take her requests seriously."

Sonali gave her sister a long deep look, then turned her gaze onto me.

"Dernil, I shall call you that from now on, my brother Dernil. I have two requests of you. The first is that I watch you make love to my sister Rani. I know her well, and I want to judge that she truly loves you and is loved by you. When you are finished I want you to watch me clean your seed from you, and from her flower. Then, I will lay across my sister's lap. I want you to take my flower in your fingers, and make it blossom like you do for my sister. If you succeed in making me cry out, then I shall grant you both my approval."

The two sisters stood up awkwardly, and undressed each other. The embraced above me, and kissed. I could see Rani's fingers stroking her sister, and Sonali's fingers stroking her sister. Each entered a finger into the other, and they stroked and kissed with lingering love while I watched. Eventually Sonali pushed Rani down to the mat. She arranged a pillow under Rani's hips, and guided me to lie on top of her sister. She held my penis, and led me to Rani's heavenly valley. With firm pressure on my behind she urged me to slip completely into Rani. Sonali moved then. As the two of us performed the eternal dance, Sonali sat behind Rani and brushed her hair with her fingers. Sometimes as I pressed into Rani I felt Sonali's hands between Rani's breasts and my chest, she was squeezing and pinching Rani's breasts and making her go tight around my penis. Rani cried out in joy, and her ecstasy inspired me as well. I shot my seed as deeply as I could.

Sonali separated us gently. I felt her mouth around my hardness, cleaning me of our mixed juices. Then she left me to dry in the cool air, her mouth on her sister's lovebox, to suck out the rest of my seed. Sonali slipped a finger into Rani to search for more seed, her mouth sucking on Rani's ridgetop. Rani cried out again, clenching on Sonali's finger, and more of my seed seeped out of her slit.

When Rani had recovered, she sat up, and laid Sonali down across her lap. I knelt on the other side, and caressed Sonali's bottom. She had opened her legs again, this time was the first I'd seen of her in daylight. She had pretty lovebox, with delicate furled lips glowing a deep purple, peeking out from a tangle of hair. Rani nodded at me. I played with Sonali, there, between her thighs. Soon her lips separated, and began to ooze her pine juice. I gave her one finger at first, and then two, curved downward, rubbing the inside wall behind her cradle of bone. Sonali moaned, an intriguing moan from her throat that made me want to hear more. Rani was stroking her sister's hair. I began to press into her more forcefully. Later Sonali admitted I had helped her climb two big mountains and a few smaller peaks between. Once I licked her flavor off my fingers, she declared she was satisfied. We slept cuddling together. I was exhausted. One of them woke me up to suck, and when it got hard, sat on top of me. I couldn't even open my eyes although I hoped that Rani would have the good sense not to let me share my seed inside her sister. As she was riding on me, her sister sat on my face and they made love to each other. I knew, then, it was definitely Sonali on my face, her taste was the more piney.

At dinner that night, Esto could hardly eat. He had begun to plan seriously for the wedding and did not anticipate any further roadblock to the marriage. After desert, he turned to Sonali, and asked abruptly, "Sonali, my daughter, what do you say? Have Rani and Dernil earned your approval for their marriage?"

"Father, and Mother, I have spent this morning talking to Rani and Dernil. It is obvious that they love each other very much. Dernil is an attentive man, and seems willing to give Rani whatever she needs. He is generous, and seems willing to share in his good fortune."

"Then, Sonali, you approve?"

"I am sorry, Father, I cannot approve tonight."

Both Rani and I looked up in shock.

"My daughter, this is very serious. I have approved, Your mother and Kumila have approved, and of course Rani has approved. If you don't approve you will hold the responsibility of your sister's happiness for the rest of her life."

"Oh my Father! You are so serious! We made good progress today, but everyone was so tired. After we had discussed some important things, we fell asleep. Then when we woke up it was time to prepare for dinner."

"Surely, Sonali, you have learnt enough today to make a positive decision?" Esto prompted.

Sonali shook her head firmly. "No Father. I have not. I beg you, and Rani, and Mr. Dahlitt to allow me one more day. I feel there is more to discuss. I promise, after one more day it will be possible for me to give my opinion."

"This is not another of your tricks, Sonali, eh?" Esto asked, glancing at her suspiciously. He looked toward Argili for help but she only stared back at him, as much surprised as he by the unexpected delay of the momentous announcement. Argili, too, was bursting with eagerness to share the news with the village and her extended family.

"Father! I have barely noticed Mr. Dahlitt since he has stayed with us. Now that Rani has nursed him, his health is much improved. I should just get to know him, that's all."

Esto shrugged. He looked at Rani. "Can you wait another day?" his eyes asked. Rani gave a slight nod. Sonali after all was his favorite daughter, he was inclined to give her what she wanted. Rani looked down at our hands, which were entwined beneath the table.

Esto spoke formally to his daughter, "Sonali, it is most unusual. In this family the right to approval is given to the youngest as an honor. It is not something to be toyed with." Here he sighed. "However, the approval of this marriage is not a matter of life and death at this instant. If you promise most solemnly that you will deliver your answer tomorrow, then I agree to grant you one more day to make up your mind."

"Thank you, Father. You wisdom is not lost on me, I shall not disappoint you, or Rani."

At bedtime Rani suggested I sleep alone in the guest room. She knew how exhausted I had become over the past few days. She mentioned that I was still not fully recovered from my illness. The thought of Rani and Sonali spending another night in each others arms without me made me half crazy. I did not want to spend even one night without Rani, especially since perhaps her wild sister Sonali might decide against us. I prevailed on Rani to let me sleep with them in the girl's room.

I was, in fact, very tired. I slept through the night, except once in the darkness. Rustling sheets woke me. There was enough starlight in the room to see Sonali astride Rani. I knew from cuddling that both of them were naked. I remember Sonali leaning forward to Rani's breasts. I was so tired, I fell asleep.

The girls let me sleep in without interruption. I woke up with sunlight streaming in through the window. Sonali was sitting crosslegged on the floor, Rani kneeling behind her, brushing out Sonali's hair. Neither had bothered to dress from the night. They were a lovely sight. When Rani saw that I was awake, she told me the plan.

"Sonali has says the third jar of unguent has been refilled. We will tend to her all day. If you prove your strength and attentiveness, she will approve our marriage."

"What exactly do you mean by that?" I asked Rani. "We already paid so much attention to Sonali yesterday. Do you think it is right for your future husband to be so intimate with your own sister?"

"Dernil, you do not know my sister as I do. Sonali takes capricious interest in things, and she can be stubborn and sly to get what she wants. When I was younger I remember my mother talked to Sonali and I about wearing our first grown-up wraps for an important celebration. Sonali did not want to give up her favorite child's clothing. Mother went out all day shopping, and came back with just one wrap, for me. After I put it on, Sonali went crazy. She demanded she have the wrap, even though it was too big for her."

"I changed my mind," Sonali explained.

"The next day Mother went out again and came home with a perfectly fitted, beautiful wrap for Sonali. She refused to wear it, she wanted mine."

"The pattern on your wrap didn't suit you, it looked much better on me," Sonali interrupted.

Rani continued, "There was no peace in the house on the second day, Sonali would not even try on the second wrap, and kept up her argument until mother and I were tired out. The third day Mother went out early, she came home with another new wrap for me, and an old tailor from two villages over. It must have cost her a fortune to hire him on such short notice. The tailor fitted my wrap for Sonali, and I had to settle for the second one that I did not like so well. And when the beautiful wrap for me was re-cut for my little sister, she wore it, but eyed the one that I had on as if she preferred it."

"Rani, do you believe that Sonali wants to take me away from you?"

Sonali snorted with a laugh. Rani, brush firmly in hand, tugged at a knot in Sonali's luxurious hair.

"She is trying, without really thinking about, isn't she?"

"Rani! I am doing no such thing." Sonali's lips were drawn into a pout, and she looked down at her chest, playing with the tautness of her breasts.

Rani looked at me, rolling her eyes toward the ceiling. "My plan is to have her get very familiar with you, so that her imagination will not go wild. She will tire of her teasing game soon enough if she just wears you for the day. After the celebration, all those years ago, she never wore that beautiful wrap again, although I still get good use out of mine."

"What did you mean by tending to her?"

"Oh, it will be fun, and only a little work for you. We shall pamper her and play with her all day. When I have got her fully prepared, all you have to do is to share your seed with her. She has a talented bottom. If you fill her behind three times, once with each unguent, she will be sore enough to be satisfied, believe me. Won't you Solani?" Rani bent in close to Solani's when she asked that last question, and stuck her tongue into Solani's ear.

Solani squealed, "Yes, yes!! You have made me get wet already, just by talking about it."

"But Rani! I am still recovering from an illness. In the past few days I have made many sharings. Do you believe I have such endless wealth, for another three today? I can barely lift my head from the pillow!"

"Dear Dernil! Surely you will find a way, so that we may become husband and wife. If you can be so strong at this most important time, then, Solani says, you will be unbeatable no matter what happens in the future. She does not mind if I help you. You must do it."

I nodded, but gave my last defense. "Rani, my dearest wife-to-be, you know Sonali has been trying to tempt me. What if she makes herself so desirable today, that I fall into her trap? You must always keep watch, and do something if she tries too hard to catch me.

Sonali giggled.

"Should Rani use a rope to bind me then, my dear brother, Dernil, if I am so dangerous? Or would you prefer I cover my face in a veil?" She gave her silvery laugh again.

Rani looked at me as if I were stupid, confident that Sonali was only a temporary distraction. She set the hairbrush aside and stood, saying she would fetch breakfast for the three of us. "We need nourishment, it will be a long day ahead."

Solani came over and lay back on the mat next to me. She snuggled her nakedness close to me. Rani did not seem to be concerned about her sister. I put my arm around Solani's shoulder and held her close to me. She began to kiss me when I started to play with her breast. "Why do you think I am teasing you?" she asked me, her hand pulling at my penis. "I am just curious to know what Rani likes so much."

Rani returned just soon enough with a bowl of fruit. Solani had thrown a leg over me, and I was touching her lovebox. Neither of us saw Rani come in, since Solani was above me, holding my face with a deep kiss. Rani lifted my hand away from Solani, and rolled her sister onto her back. She knelt at her sister's side, lightly scolding her, "Solani, we have all day, you must try to be patient for your pleasures." Sonali allowed Rani to place a grape into her mouth, and she chewed it languidly, savoring the juice that trickled down her throat.

For the next little while, Rani picked bite-sized bits of fruit and placed them into my mouth with her fingers. At each bite I would lean forward and kiss Solani on her full lips. She used her tongue to retrieve her breakfast from my mouth. Rani put my hand on Sonali's breast, and pushed me again mouth to mouth. "Keep kissing her, don't stop until I tell you." I began to clean Solani's teeth with my tongue, Sonali squirming underneath me.

"Ah, sister!" Solani gasped between our kisses, "Stop! I am full!"

"Alright, Dernil you may stop kissing her now," said Rani. I looked up, she held her hand pressed firmly against Solani's lovebox. Rani motioned me with her eyes. I moved to kneel between Sonali's legs, and together we raised Sonali's hips to rest on top of a pillow. Rani told me my breakfast was hiding behind her hand. "You can use your hands to hold your plate still, but only your mouth to pick up the fruit." I leant down to Sonali's lovebox. A sliver of melon peeked out between her puffy lips. It was a delicious breakfast, succulent, tart, and piney. Sonali enjoyed feeding me, I could tell, by her gasps and the openness of her legs. She liked it when I licked the hard little button at the top of her slit. Her belly flexed and her muscles helped push the next bite of fruit onto my probing tongue. Rani kissed her sister's mouth, and sucked her sister's nipples. Solani began to writhe under our care, she clenched her thighs about my ears, and cried aloud to her personal God.