The Three R's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,490 Followers

But like I said I knew better than to try and approach her whenever she got into one of those "moods" of hers. The problem for me was...I was in sort of a "mood" myself, and had been looking forward to a nice long, leisurely stroke off downstairs in the den. I'd actually tempted fate a little, testing the waters so to speak at work earlier in the day, which had gotten me aroused and had kept me there. Brenda, who shared an office with me, had been the one to start up what eventually became first and foremost a reasonably good friendship at work. From there it had escalated slightly into some flirtatious teasing, joking around without getting really serious. Equals in status, and neither one of us over the other, it was easy to lapse into this comfortable flirtatious easy-going relationship with one another. Occasionally going out to lunch, and twice now actually attending conventions. It had been at the last one we'd both gotten a little tipsy at the cocktail party after the meeting, and had come very close to ending up in bed together.

Now today, at work, she'd flirted, I'd flirted back a bit more than usual. That had led to a couple of dirty jokes, some laughter, and a touch here and there. We'd ended the day emailing one another back and forth, sharing a few private thoughts, fantasies. I'd ended up riding down the elevator with an erection, one that she'd seen and taken notice of as we left together. She'd given me a big smile, and a quick affectionate little caress on the way down. I decided then and there, if things progressed I just might let it happen.

Now, sitting alone down in the den, horny as all get out, I was nervous about Stacy's being home unexpectedly, somewhat spoiling my plans. But knowing she was upset, pissed off...she'd no doubt spend the entire evening upstairs in her bedroom, which was usually the case. And though I was nervous about her being home, it was also decadently exciting too. Wicked in another way that I couldn't quite explain to myself. Only that sitting there with a massive hard on, needing some much needed relief, the thought of jerking myself off downstairs in the den, and not locked behind the door of the bathroom, well...that just seemed to be the double shot of espresso that I was looking for.

Funny how it felt. Even just taking my cock out while sitting there in my large comfy chair. I'd initially intended to get entirely naked, now with Stacy home, even though she was all the way upstairs, I didn't dare risk it. Additionally, I had also decided against turning on the TV, slipping in a porn movie to watch. In fact, as I sat there slowly stroking my cock, I was l glad that I didn't. It was a throwback to older times, and I found myself enjoying it even more. I was using my imagination, thinking back to the day, recounting the real moments that Brenda and I had actually had, and then adding a bit of spice to that, making the fantasy even more erotic, more nasty as I continued working my cock up and down. I was using the juice that was dripping out of the head of my dick to further tease myself with, so lost in the pleasurable sensations that I had lost track of my surroundings. Which was about the time I was treated to the surprise of my life.

"Here, why don't you let me help you with that?"

The first thing that happened of course was that my eyes popped open along with my mouth, though no words came out. They sort of got stuck somewhere down in the pit of my stomach. The second thing was that I actually tried to hide the fact I was sitting there jerking off, which seemed rather silly under the circumstances. But the third thing was, aside from the presence of my daughter now standing directly in front of me, was the fact that she herself was...entirely naked.

"Stacy?" I heard myself asking as though she wasn't really there, perhaps hoping in a way that she really was just a mirage, and not really standing there.

Silly me.

She walked over then, taking a seat in my lap, my hands still sandwiched beneath the two of us as I used them in some feeble effort to cover, and now protect myself from the touch of her too near...too beautiful pussy. The sight of which only then registered in my head. I mean I had seen her standing there naked, but it was like my brain didn't fully register the sight for a moment. All the circuits suddenly on overload, taking a moment more than usual to process the information. But like I said, by then...she was sitting in my lap, her luscious breasts only inches away, hard firm nipples pointing at me. And then I saw her somewhat smeared eyeliner and knew she'd been crying. And even with my daughter naked, sitting in my lap, it was daddy time.

"What's wrong honey? Why are you down here...uh, like this?"

"I don't want to talk about it...not now anyway. But what I do want...is for you to fuck me daddy. Right now! Please?"

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Only this was the rock-hard tips of her breasts looking at me, the hard place which my hands were still trying their level best to keep concealed, though even then Stacy was grinding herself against me, my knuckles now being caressed by the slippery softness of her bare cunt. Again, an image suddenly popping into my head, because though I had looked at her, I hadn't really seen her until now, actually looking down between us. Sure enough, her pussy was bare, her puffy swollen lips now pressed against the top of my hands as she slid herself back and forth against them as though urging me to remove my hands. I knew the moment I did that, all would be lost.

"Stacy...I'm your dad...we can't, we shouldn't."

"Shut up and fuck me!" She said again, even more urgently, more demandingly, now reaching down, forcing my own hands away, placing them on her soft full tender breasts as she did. "Touch my tits, play with them play with me," she now added desperately, hotly...using a tone of voice I had never heard her use before. And all the while, that slick, juicy pussy now resting directly against my shaft, still sliding up and down, back and forth, her twin lips licking my prick like a pair of hot hungry mouths.

It felt too fucking good.

And in the next instant, I was balls deep inside my own daughter's cunt.

**

In the back of my head, I knew there would be repercussions, remorse, and regret. The big three as I called them. From the time that the kids were little, Maxine and I had tried very hard to instill those three words into the kid's daily life. We'd always told them before they acted on anything out of anger, that the Three R's and later the Big Three, as we referred to them, would come back to haunt them every time. But at the moment, I was thinking with my dick rather than my senses. And I certainly wasn't thinking about the Three R's. Like they say, "Easier said than done!" The fact that Stacy's breasts filled my hands as I sat there tweaking her nipples, pulling on them, rolling them around as she rocked gently back and forth against me, mewling pleasurably chased away the "Big Three", at least for the moment.

I had had a vasectomy some years back when Max and I had decided with the arrival of the twins, we had no desire for any more children. But I also knew that Stacy too was on the pill and had been for a number of years now. So the question never came up, or was necessary in discussing as I began to feel what I knew would soon be the generous eruption of my cock spurting off inside my little girl. Though her tits reminded me immediately that she wasn't quite so little any more. It was then that I felt this sudden gush of juice saturating my cock and balls, Stacy's cry of pleasure telling me she was in the throes of climax herself as she mashed herself down upon me, grinding against me even harder now. It was all I could do to hold back and keep from emptying myself inside her right there and then, but somehow I managed it.

As though sensing my own pending climax, seconds later Stacy was off me like a shot, now kneeling before me, spreading my legs even wider a part, and suddenly engulfing my entire prick with her mouth.

"Stacy..." I said softly, almost fearfully. But all she did was look up into my eyes, her mouth wrapped around my cock as she smiled, sucking it. And then I felt the explosion. Seconds later I was emptying my entire soul into my daughter's mouth.

**

She was still kneeling on the floor licking the last traces of my glorious spending, though the three R's had returned, now chasing away all the naughty nastiness I'd allowed myself to feel.

"Stacy, please baby...we need to talk."

"Yes...we do daddy. And you're going to listen to what I have to say first. After that, we're going to fuck again...over there on the couch. Now...here's what I have to tell you," she began.

I sat there listening to her, dumbfounded by what she had to tell me.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,490 Followers
12