The Three R's Ch. 05

Story Info
Brad loves it when a plan comes together.
4.2k words
4.68
50.5k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers

We hadn't heard him come in, so we knew then he was trying to be sneaky as he came into the house. Had I not been actually listening for him, I'd have missed the subtle "click" of the upstairs door opening leading down into the basement area. Especially with the two of us making noise, which we hadn't been. We'd both been quietly listening on purpose to see what we could hear. The moment I did however, I looked at my sexy half naked daughter still kneeling between my legs, holding onto my cock as she smiled back, wiggling it about excitedly.

"He's coming down," I whispered. "Now you can get noisy, especially while sucking my dick!"

Stacy giggled and then began doing just that, making her licking and sucking my prick even more decadent and obscene than was usual. We both knew the sounds she was making, along with her vocal expressions would suppress any minor noise Jared had made coming down, at least in his mind. But more importantly, what she was doing, the way she was doing it and talking about it, we also knew would be shocking and surprising to say the least as Jared made his way closer to the room. Admittedly, I was curious as to what he'd do. Would be simply barge in then? Or would he wait for a while and merely watch us?

"I so love sucking and licking this big stiff prick of yours daddy," Stacy said laying it on as she then slurped and licked making as loud of sounds as she could while doing so. She even spit on my prick making it even more slippery than it already was just so the sound of the juices could be heard as she jacked it up and down in between sucking it.

"You like that huh?" I responded back. "Tasting your daddy's sweet cum-fuck juice, swallowing it for me when I cum. Or maybe, having me squirt it all over those precious sweet tits of yours, or your pussy..."

"Or in my ass!" She giggled excitedly, not faking her arousal one tiny bit, her lips working the head of my cock like a pro at the moment. It felt so good, I had even temporarily forgot all about Jared, only then realizing it, and wondering where he was and what he was possibly doing. He'd had more than enough time to reach the room and simply barge in if that had been his intention. Obviously, he hadn't.

"Oh yeah baby, daddy's looking forward to fucking that hot tight pussy of yours...again," I added a bit loudly, moaning purposely, yet enjoying it too as I did. My daughter's mouth indeed was working a bit of magic on my wand as she now sat licking and tickling the head, still stroking it up and down.

"And my pussy is so wet for you," she then said finally standing, which is something we had rehearsed briefly if and when we had gotten this far before Jared finally walked in on us. "See?" She now asked standing before me, lifting her nightgown up and over her head, baring herself fully as she then reached down with her hands, spreading her pussy a part with her fingers. Slipping one delicate finger inside herself, she then offered it to me. I quickly sucked her extended digit, savoring the pungent sweet taste of her girl cream, likewise being as noisy about it as she'd been while doing so.

And though I knew she was also looking, without trying to be obvious about it, the darkness behind us in the hallway would have made it impossible for her to have seen anything. Hopefully by now, Maxine would have crept out of the bathroom and be standing somewhere behind where Jared was, secretly watching him.

I smiled looking up at my very sexy, very naughty daughter. It was time to turn the heat up a little and see if we got the pot to boil.

"Well baby, you read for daddy to fuck that sweet hot pussy of yours yet?"

"Oh yes daddy yes! I want to feel your big hard cock inside my hot wet cunt!" She purred saying it even louder than she normally would have. With her mother supposedly upstairs asleep, had this really been going on with her there, we'd have been a lot quieter under the circumstances. But with Jared as we both well knew, now watching us from the safety of the dark hallway behind us, I seriously doubted he was thinking about that at the moment. Especially when it was now time to rub it in a little.

"Ok baby, then lets fuck," I said standing up. "But you have to promise me something before we do," I told her which again was all part of our rehearsed act.

"What's that?" She said already positioning herself over the arm of the chair, which we knew, would give Jared a total unobstructed view of the two of us as I nailed her from behind.

"You told me that you'd enjoyed watching your brother masturbate, and that the two of you had even hinted and toyed with the idea of doing even more than that."

"Yes?"

"Well, what you have to promise me, if you really want to feel this hard stiff cock inside your pussy again, is that you won't ever do anything with your brother ever again. And that means no watching him jerk off, no flaunting yourself in front of him, or teasing him ever again. And certainly, you're to never...ever fuck him, under no circumstances! Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy," she giggled hotly.

"I mean it Stacy, if you truly enjoy sucking and fucking this big hard cock, then I'm the only one you're going to do that with, understand?"

"Yes daddy," she said again wiggling her ass towards me wantonly. "And that won't be a problem either," she then added. "Jared's cock isn't nearly as nice, or as big as yours is. And now that I've sucked it, and fucked it...I have no desire to do anything with him ever again now anyway," she said easily, almost sounding like she meant it when she did.

"That's a good girl," I now offered slapping my prick against her backside, hearing her moan in pleasure as I did so.

"Put it in now daddy, please...put it inside me, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours!"

"Oh yeah baby, yeah, I'm going to fuck you now, I'm going to watch those gorgeous tits of yours swing back and forth while I do. I'm going to listen to your juicy pussy while I shove my prick in and out of it. I want to hear you moan while I do baby, want to feel you cum all around my cock while I'm thrusting in and out of that tight wet fuck hole!"

**

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jared suddenly stated having stepped into the room from out of the cover of darkness.

I actually chuckled when he did that. Stacy and I had had a twenty-dollar bet going, which she'd just lost. I'd bet he'd either say or do something before I was actually inside her. She'd bet he'd at least watch long enough to see me actually fucking her before he actually did anything. And being that we were well past worrying about Plan B, I merely stood there looking at my son.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I shot back, "I'm about to fuck your sister that's what," I said answering his question, totally confusing and shocking him as I said that, especially as Stacy gave no hint of shocked surprise upon seeing her brother standing there having supposedly walked in on us.

"You going to stand there and argue with Jared? Or are you going to fuck me?" she asked rubbing her ass against my stiff member which for the moment at least, continued to lay there pressed against the twin cheeks of her ass.

"You...you, you can't!" Jared blubbered now totally confused as his confrontation at catching us in the act had totally come apart on him.

"And why not?" I now asked him still teasing my daughter's spit with the head of my cock, though not quite putting it in yet.

"Because...because, because she's my sister for one! And... and...she's your daughter for hells sakes!" He barked.

"So? Aren't you currently fucking my wife? Your mother?" I asked inquisitively, taking delight in the expression of his face upon hearing that. And upon having said that, sent out the signal to Maxine who I saw leave the shadows of her own hidden spot as she slowly walked up to Jared from behind.

"What?"

"You heard me," I said moaning, running the head of my prick up and down Stacy's split, the sounds of her very juicy pussy easily heard as I did that.

"Who said anything about me..."

I laughed at him. "Who? Well...your mother for one," I grinned eyeing him directly. He looked as though he was about to faint.

"Mom? She said that we were...uh, were...No she wouldn't!" He said finding himself, refusing to believe his mother would give him up that easily, and that I was perhaps fishing, guessing...suspecting perhaps, but not really knowing the truth. "Because we..."

"What? Because you haven't been fucking her? Is that what you're actually telling me?" I said, and only then sliding my cock deeply, fully inside his sister's ass, letting him see me as I did it, and then pulling out, shoving it inside her once again as Stacy fucked back sighing pleasurably as I did so.

His eyes were glued to my cock slipping in and out of his sister's cunt now, his mouth open though no words came out of it as he stood there.

"She wouldn't..." he barely managed to say, almost too softly for anyone to have heard him, until his mother stepped up behind him speaking, causing him to actually jump in fright as she did.

"I wouldn't what?" She asked looking at her son, though I knew she wasn't really enjoying this when she did. But it was again part of her own punishment that I forced her to do so for having lied to me about all of this in the first place.

"Mom?"

The fact that she was naked didn't even seem to register as she stood there. Perhaps he thought she had heard something going on, and had just suddenly come down the stairs to investigate for herself.

"Dad...Stacy, I...I came home, I...I heard them, ah...they are,"

"Yes I know Jared, they're fucking. And you didn't just come home, I know...because I've been standing back here in the dark watching them, and then watching you. I saw what you were doing. Until your father mentioned he was about to shove his prick inside Stacy's cunt...you were standing there jerking off while watching them weren't you?"

I don't think I've ever seen a more confused, more shocked expression on a person's face before beyond the one I was looking at now.

"Getting your rocks off while watching us were you?" Stacy asked smiling at her brother, though she was still slowly moving against me. "Why am I not surprised at that?" She asked him. "Hypocrite!"

He looked for a moment like he was going to say something, and then thought better of it, once again taking notice of his mother standing next to him, and realizing only then really that she too was naked confusing him even more.

"So here's the deal the way I see it Jared, since I obviously do know a lot more about what's been going on than you think I do. If you really don't want me to continue fucking your sister any more, then that means you have to quit fucking mom too. And...it also means, that never ever again are you and your sister to do anything either. Oh...and one more thing, that also includes your Aunt Susan!"

I honestly think Jared looked like he was about to collapse as he made his way further into the room, finally taking a seat on the couch, all but falling into it as he did. Maxine of course now followed him in standing next to the three of us as I finally pulled out of my daughter's cunt, though she looked none too happy about it when I did.

"So. What's it going to be Jared?" I asked him, not even caring that I was standing there with a wet glistening erection pointing towards him, that was currently coated with his sister's pussy juice as I stood there. "If you really want all of this to stop, then it will. Period!" Only then did Max step forward standing more fully in front of her son.

She stood there actually holding her own breasts, tweaking and fondling them, all the while pinching and pulling on her hard extended nipples. "Your decision Jared," she said looking down at him. "But that will mean...as I promised your father, no more stuff between you and I ever again. Or your sister...or your Aunt," she added.

He looked up at the three of us, still bewildered. "You mean..."

"That's right Jared," I began. "You can...right now if you want, fuck your own mother while I fuck your sister beside the two of you, so we can watch the two of you, while the two of you watch us. No more behind the back stuff...everything out in the open from now on going forward."

He looked up at his mother once again, she was now standing there fingering her pussy, obviously very aroused and horny at this point...though wondering what his final decision would be. It was still anyone's guess.

"So...so it's ok if I still fuck mom?" he asked in surprise. I nodded my head. "But...but not Stacy?" He asked once again looking at his sister.

"That's entirely up to her," I told him, though I already knew the answer to that question.

Jared looked towards his sister, who nonchalantly nodded her head at him. "Depends," she said smiling a little.

"On what?" He asked.

"On how horny you get me while watching you fuck mom, while daddy's fucking me," she said. Jared then looked at me again.

"You heard her," I told him. "Might as well see you do it as opposed to just hearing about it," I stated. He then looked at his mother, she was grinning, though her fingers were still busily at work between her legs.

"You mean right now?"

"Unless you need time to think about it," I said wondering if in fact he actually did. "In the meantime, I am going to fuck your sister some more, until you decide," I added. Stacy looked pleased of course, once again taking up a position, leaning over the armrest of the couch waiting for me. Max looked a bit disappointed however as she looked down at her son.

"Ok," he said suddenly actually smiling. "But what about Aunt Susan?" He then asked.

"Not a word to her about any of this...not yet anyway," I told him in no uncertain terms. "I'll deal with Susan in my own way, so until then..."

"Ok," he said once again standing up, and this time I noticed he was sporting an erection.

"Oh good, I was worried you might not be able to get off again this evening," Max said looking down at her son's obvious bulge.

"Again?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, just before he came in and confronted the two of you, he finished tossing one off into the hanky in his back pocket," his mom informed everyone much to his embarrassment. "But I guess being as young as he is..."she said smiling.

"So you did get off watching daddy and I together didn't you?" she stated accusing him. "Come on now Jared...at least admit it, admit that you did!"

"Ok, ok...I did, now what?"

"Now you fuck mommy, while daddy and I watch!" His sister told him excitedly, and then reached back grabbing my cock and all but shoving it up inside herself.

**

It didn't take long after that for things to suddenly get going either. Once Jared was over his initial awkwardness, letting his own horniness settle in, and actually come to terms with his own jealousy at not having fucked his sister before his old man had, things got pretty heated. And to be perfectly honest about it, Stacy and I did as well, finding it pretty damn exciting to be sitting there next to the two of them on the couch while we sat fucking side by side.

With Stacy now sitting in my lap, and Maxine in Jared's, it was damn interesting to watch the two girl's together, boob's giggling bouncing up and down the way they were. Even with Maxine's being somewhat smaller in size than her daughter's were, they seemed to bounce around a bit even more so, though Jared finally reached up latching onto the two of them sucking one of them into his mouth as Maxine began riding him even more wildly.

"One more thing," I then said before the two of them got too carried away here.

"What?" Maxine asked curiously, her breath already labored along with the glaze in her eyes as she strove towards orgasm on her son's cock.

"You two aren't out of the dog-house just yet," I informed them both grinning wickedly.

"Ah oh...so what does that mean?" Jared asked worriedly.

"What it means is...you don't get to cum inside your mom's pussy...not this time anyway," I informed him. He frowned, as did his mom.

"I think what I'd like to see instead, is when you are ready to cum Jared, you do so all over your mom's face so Stacy and I can see it."

"Oh Brad, you know how I hate getting spunk in my eyes!" Maxine complained, though by the look in her face, she was already resigned to doing it.

"Yeah...I know," I said looking at her sternly. "Tell you what though," I offered. "I'll let you put on your glasses at least."

Even Stacy laughed at that. "But I get to be the one holding Jared's cock when he squirts," she said looking at her mother. "But I'll try my best not to get any in your eyes even with your glasses on...well, maybe," she added with a bit of a sick twist to her laugh.

I think just the mere mention of hearing that his sister would soon be touching his dick nearly got him off right then and there. Seconds later he was crying out, already fighting it.

"Shit! Oh fuck...stop mom, stop!" He pleaded all but lifting her off his lap as he said it. Luckily for her, she did, soon after scrambling off the top of him, already his prick oozing out what appeared to be a droplet of seminal fluid. Stacy too then climbed off my lap in preparation for wanking her brother off against my wife's face.

"Damn!" She said. "And I was so fucking close too!" she now added.

"Here, sit on this," I said offering her my own still creamy slick dick. "You can fuck me while Stacy jerks her brother off onto you," I informed everyone. Max didn't seem to mind that too much, though she did put on her glasses first before easing herself down over me, though facing away this time as Jared now stood in front of us both. Stacy took up a position next to us on the couch, kneeling as she reached over clasping her brother's cock in hand and began working it up and down.

"Tell me when," she admonished him.

"You'll fucking know," he said through gritted teeth, his knee's already beginning to buckle.

She let go, sitting back on her haunches glaring at her brother.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you too!" He informed her looking wild-eyed. She smiled at that, once again placing her hand on her brother's dick, milking it slowly up and down.

"Oh yeah...yeah, just like that sis, just keep doing that, nice and slow...nice and..." He never finished, yelling out instead a second later. "Here it fucking comes!"

It was a delight watching it, and feeling it too as Max never even skipped a beat, still humping herself up and down on my cock as Stacy giggled in her own unique way, pumping and fisting her brother's cock ever so slowly, watching the spurt of it which she now directed fully against her mother's face, though she did direct the first few shots against Maxine's wide open mouth. Even then, as much as Jared came, she still purposely, or so it seemed anyway, to aim a lot of it against her mother's glasses, all but obliterating her ability to see even then. Not much made it through to get directly in her eyes though, or at least she certainly never complained of it even afterwards.

"That's it Jared! That's good! That's good! Squirt that nasty hot fuck juice all over mommies face!" she told her brother still yanking it out, aiming her brother's dick at her mother, while she in turn continued fucking me. Somehow during all this, I felt the hot wet liquification of my wife's cunt as she herself splurged all over me. The trickle of her spending suddenly bathing my balls in her warmth, almost as though she had peed on them instead.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out, and each time doing so, receiving a white liquid response to that, almost gargling the words trying to swallow her son's spunk as Stacy aimed it directly towards her mouth, back to her glasses, and then back to her mouth again milking her brother dry.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers
12