The Three Way Ch. 1

Story Info
Two Black women pleasure a White man.
1.1k words
4.06
78k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I was hard at work on my job and I felt like I needed a little time to myself. Maybe a place to go where I could relax and get all the stress relieved. So I took a few days of vacation from work not knowing what was planned. My parents mentioned to me that I should go down to their cabin and relax. It sounded like a great idea, I thought to myself, yes it would be great it would just be me and the woods. I could go swimming or fishing in the pond behind the cabin. So I packed my bags and I was on my way.

Our cabin was out in the middle of nowhere. There is a log cabin with a big pond in the back. As I pulled up to the front of the cabin, I started to take my bags in. When I walked back out to the car I heard voices screaming and laughing. It scared me at first considering the only living thing to be found was maybe a deer or some other animal. The voices were coming from the back of the cabin.

I walked to the back and peeked through the wooded area and I saw two people swimming in the pond. Their car was parked near where they were swimming. It was two black women skinny dipping in the pond, they were splashing and having fun. One of them was a tall skinny dark skinned one. The other was a dark skinned BBW. I didn't want to let them know that I was there so I just stood their and watched. The tall skinny one got out of water and laid on a blanket she had laid out on the ground. She started to rub some kind of oil on her naked body, maybe it was sun protection lotion. Her body was shinning from the sun. My cock got so hard that I wanted so badly to go join them. But I didn't want to scare them. So I just stood there dropping my shorts to my ankles, I started to stroke my throbbing dick.

I've always dreamed of sleeping with black women, but I was just always nervous of what to say. I was always scared that they would laugh at me and make comments like "oh hell no I ain't sleeping with no white man" or they would use that stupid rumor "white men have little cocks". Especially living in the south it was just not accepted by both races. but I didn't seem to care I would stare at women on the streets or at work wanting so bad to ask them out. I just loved the black woman's body and looks. The only time I’ve seen them naked was from a players magazine and a porno, but never up close like this. Oh my!! Was this my chance or what, I would sure hope so.

After watching them swim and walk around naked I started to jack my dick off even faster. I used my own spit to lube up my cock. I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt the cum rushing up to the head. I shot it all over the ground and at the same time I tried to keep quiet. I rushed back into the cabin and got into the shower to wash my cum soaked cock.

The two women retreated from the pond with towels around their bodies and I guess they noticed the cabin's back door was open. So one of them yelled out, "somebody's car is blocking the front drive way!" I slipped on a pair of boxers and proceed to walk out on the front deck. The both of them were saying they were sorry and such. I just told them to relax that it was no big deal. One of them mentioned that they were driving around and noticed the cabin and the pond and they thought it would be great to cool off and swim. I replied to them saying "I would have done the same thing!" One of them was freaking out, she begged me not to call the police. So I said, "Look, here's a punishment for you -come in have dinner with me." The BBW one smiled and accepted.

We all introduced ourselves. Carla was the big beautiful woman, she looked to be in her early 30's. Tonya was the tall skinny one she looked to be in her early 20's. So we continued into the living room. I told the both them that they could take showers while I made dinner. So I cooked up some pasta with red sauce and meatballs with a side of broccoli and cheese. Carla came out in a robe she got from her suitcase. We sat at the table talking about where we were both from. Then a few minutes later Tonya joined us in the kitchen for dinner.

After our dinner we sat in the living room talking over a few beers. I offered them to stay over night since it was getting dark outside. I mentioned to them I wouldn't want two beautiful ladies driving in the middle of the night trying to find a hotel. Because the next town was 50 miles away. So they accepted. One of them mentioned that she was getting tired so I pointed them to their bedroom. I was in the next bedroom beside them. After about a half of an hour I heard moans from the walls. I knew in my mind what the both of them were up to, so I walked through the darkness and peeked through their bedroom door. Carla was laying on her back with her legs open wide, Tonya was licking her pussy. Within seconds my boxers fell to my feet, I started to stroke my cock again over these two ladies.

I wanted so badly to go in and join them, but what was stopping me? So I opened up the door and walked in. Carla had her eyes closed so she didn’t see me in the doorway jerking my dick off. I just stared at Tonya ass that was facing me. Carla opened up her eyes and jumped in shook. I yelled out, "I am so sorry!!!"

Carla said, "There's no need to be sorry, why don’t you come over here and let me stroke that dick for you. I walked over to the side of the bed Carla started to stroke it slowly, while Tonya was still eating her Carla's pussy...

To Be Continued...