The Three Way Ch. 2

Story Info
His interracial fantasy continues.
1.3k words
4.37
59.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya lifted her face up from Carla's pussy and looked at me with desire. She said, "oh yeah I want that dick in my mouth. So I laid on the bed while the both of them started to suck my dick at the same time. After awhile Tonya straddled her pussy over my face. I buried my tongue deep into her slit. Carla was still sucking my dick. She was taking it all the way to the back of her throat. Carla then straddled my dick and proceeded to ride it hard and fast. Her pussy was so tight and wet I let out moans that could be heard for miles.

Tonya said, "oh baby, I want that hard cock inside of me now! now! now. Carla climbed off of my still hard cock. Tonya laid on her back and spread her legs wide. While Carla sat on Tonya face. Tonya said, "oh I want to feel that hard white dick all up inside me, my pussy is so tight." She had a very bushy cunt which I thought was so erotic. I rubbed the head of cock against her bush. It felt so damn good to have my cock rubbing against her black hairy bush, I slipped half of it inside of her, and she started to let out these soft moans.

I started to push in and out slowly, she started to moan loudly, "oh fuck me harder baby harder!!!" I put my hands around both of her ankles and pushed her legs up high over my shoulders. I then started to pound her hard and fast. Within seconds I felt her lips grip around my cock, she started to orgasm. I took it out of her, and Carla said "oh honey, can you fuck me doggie style?" Carla got on all fours, she then mentioned to me, "oh honey I want you to slip that dick into my ass. So Tonya started to suck my cock to get it well lubed up, she would spit all over it rubbing it in. I pushed my cock in slowly, her walls were so tight. This was my first time doing this, but how could I say no? As my cock slid in and out of Carla dark hole Tonya put her head under my ass and started to lick my balls. Oh my gawd, I have never felt so much pleasure like this in my life.

While Tonya was licking my balls she was rubbing Carla's clit. I started to pound her ass hard with all my might. Carla started to cum hard and at the same time I felt so close to cuming. Carla then laid down and begged me to jerk my cock and cum all over her body. So I started jack it off while Tonya spread my ass cheeks apart and started to run the tip of her tongue deep into my ass. oh damn I've never had a woman lick my ass while I jerked off. I started to cum shooting off like ten times all over her body. Hot white cum covered Carla's whole body. Carla reached for my dick and took it in her mouth while Tonya started to lick all the cum off of her body.

We then got up and showered and got back in bed and went to sleep. The three of us laid naked in bed. The next morning I woke up in pleasure, as I opened my eyes I saw Carla down between my legs taking in all of my hard cock. She slipped it in her mouth several times then jerked it off fast. Oh my god I was in pleasure, 'cause I had a pee hard-on that morning. I had to pee so bad!! So I mentioned to Carla that I had use the bathroom. So she took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, she then held my cock over the toilet and I pissed. I told her I have never had a woman hold my cock while I pissed.

Tonya went off into town for some goods and such. So Carla and I just laid back in bed and made love to each other, then we laid and talked about her and Tonya's vacation. She said she had an aunt here that she was visiting. Then she asked if it was ok if her aunt came over that day to spend some extra time with her. So of course I said "no problem"

We showered and got dressed. Tonya's car was pulling up in the driveway I noticed there was another person in the car. It was Carla's Aunt May, May looked to be in her late 50's, with no doubts I stared at her with pleasure. She was a very beautiful lady to be her age. She wasn't really fat, but she wasn't really in shape. I thought she was very sexy to be in her late 50's.

So the four of us ate some lunch and talked. Carla and Tonya went for a swim an hour later and left me with Aunt May. May said she was going to take a nap in the bedroom. So I just sat and watched T.V. Next thing I know May called me into the bedroom to ask me something. SO as I walked in, May was under the blankets rubbing herself and smiling. She explained she knew what was going on with me and the two others. She explained that she wasn't going to miss out. So May said, "come on you young white man let me see that cock of yours." I took off my clothes and she lifted the covers up. She had dark black skin, 38c titties, her bush was black and gray. My cock was rock hard and throbbing for this old black lady.

Tonya and Carla returned from the pond where they were skinny dipping, when they walked in on us and said ,"oh shit!!" May then told them to leave us alone. So Carla and Tonya walked out and shut the door, I could hear them both giggling. I laid beside May, and she started to rub my cock with her soft black hands. She said it was a long time since she had a white cock inside of her, especially a cock at all. So she started to suck my cock deep inside her mouth. I started to finger her hairy pussy.

May then said, "ohhhhh my! I hope you eat pussy baby" I then got in between her legs with my feet towards her head and I started to lick and suck all over her pussy. While May stroked my cock she started to moan"ohhh goddamn it baby eat momma's black pussy, ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh shit, oh yes oh yes!! May grabbed the back of my head and pushed me into her wet coochie. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. She started to moan "ohhhhhhh baby I want that white cock inside me pussy now!! "I pulled away from her pussy and slid my hard and ready cock deep inside of her. May was so tight I couldn't even get all of it inside of her. May's pussy was so hairy some of her bush was tickling my balls everytime I would push in.

Within seconds she started to cum, she let out a scream "oh my fucking god, ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh fuck!" I felt myself cumming, she said,"ohhhhhh honey slam that cock deep into my coochie and shoot that hot cum inside of my pussy. I started to cum, I shot my load deep into May old pussy. We laid there talking while she stroked my cock.

That night Carla took her aunt back to her house. That whole week we fucked and fucked over and over again. All we did all week was walk around naked. After my it was time to leave the cabin, we all exchanged phone numbers and every weekend they would meet me somewhere. But when my parents would send me to the cabin to check on it, I would always go and get May for some hot ebony love.