The Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
A threesome with 6 people.
1.3k words
2.74
33.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assbr
assbr
10 Followers

My name is Peter, My wife and I have a very good sex life, from threesomes (My wife Kate and I with an other man) and a couple of foursomes. One night while having Dinner I ask Kate "You know it's not very fair you and a three some with two men, a couple of times but I never had a threesome with two woman"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, I want that and it would be nice if it happened very soon."

Kate answers "O.k. who would you wants in bed with us."

"I have planed and picked the other men in bed for you, you pick the woman and plan when and where, you just tell me where to be and at what time"

Couples of week went by and I still have not heard a single word about my surprise threesome. "What is happening with my threesome, Kate?"

"I did not have the time to plan anything yet."

"Come on it does not take 2 hours to plan."

"O.k. then, this is what we'll do, on Saturday May 10Th you go and play golf with John and when you get back everything will be ready, all you have to do is to walk in to the house and come into the bed room and I will be in bed with the other woman"

So of course, I have to ask, any same guy wants' to know. "Who will she be?"

"You will find out when you walk into the bed room in two weeks."

That must have been the longest two weeks of my life, be finally the day is here. I get a tee of at noon, so I told Kate that I would be home at about 6:00 p.m.

I have never played golf so bad in my entire life, John kept asking me what was wrong and after the fifth time I told John what was going too happened when I got home. The only thing John told me was "You luck bastard."

I finally make home at about 6:30, and walked in the house and striped on the way to the bed room. As I get to the room the door is locked and everything is very quiet, so I just opened the door to find my wife in bed with Mary. Mary for those of you, who have not read my other stories, is John's wife.

"What is Mary doing here?" I asked

"She will be the other woman for you today."

"Does John Know?"

"Yes he knows, why do you think he called you to go play golf today, didn't you find odd that John call and asked you to go, when you always have to ask him"

"John is o.k. with this?"

"He told me that it's o.k. since we had a threesome with him a couple of months ago, and as he put it, I fuck his brains out so Mary should do the same with you. Now that you are naked and that we both can see that from the hard on you have you are ready sit in this chair and let 's start"

I run the chair that I was told and sit down, Mary get up and give me a hot and passionate kiss, at the same time I feel Kate tie-up my arms and legs to the chair. Mary breaks the kiss and starts to kiss my neck then chest well she was making her way to my Penis. When Kate was finish tying me us she then her too gave me a hot and passionate kiss, then see looks at ma and with a sexy voice says "I will now blind fold you, so you will not see what is going and be surprised at what will happened."

When the blind fold was on (I could not see any thing) I felt two tongs on my raging hard on. As the woman took turns sucking the other would lick my balls or kiss me I have not clue how long this lasted but it was FUCKING amazing. Then all of a sudden they stopped and took off my blind fold, but kept my tied to the chair. When my eyes got into focus I could see Kate and Mary in bed with someone between them, but there back was to me.

"Who is in bed with both of you?" I asked in a bewildered voice.

Just then this stranger turns around and I see that its' John The same John that I played golf with earlier, that was in bed with them.

"I asked you for a threesome not a foursome, Kate" I yelled out.

To this she answered "yes a threesome, a threesome including Mary myself and John, you get to sit in the chair and watch." When we'll be done, if you stay quiet and don't disturbed you I will let you masturbate while you watch the video of this."

"What video, and where is the camera"

"I forgot to tell you, I will untie one arm and you will video tape."

Kate then getup and hands me the camcorder and extra battery. She turns around and goes back to bed gets in the doggy style position and snaps her fingers just then John gets behind her and Mary lays down with her pussy in front of her Kat's mouth. She turns to me and says "Turn on the camera and you better do a good job taping this or you will never touché me ever again."

I do as I am told since I would like to fuck my wife some time in the future. John takes hold of his prick and pushes in to her with on problem at the same time Kate lowers her mouth and starts to eat Mary's pussy, in not time the were moans coming for every, then John snaps his fingers everything stops and Kate turns around, now Kate has John's prick in her mouth and Mary is eating out Kate. This was incredible to watch I wanted to blow my load just watching this very well planed sex game, but I was told to tape so that what I did anyways I was tied up. That out of nowhere I could head Kate start to moan harder and harder there it is my wife if Cumming and I am behind the camera and another woman is doing to her, almost at he same time I hear John moan and he stiffens her back as if he exploded his load, He pulls out of Kate she turns to me opens her mouth to show me John's cum and then swallows it all.

I then turn my attention to Mary which at this has not cum yet, Kate sees this and says "You will not get to touch her; she has her good friend to help with Cumming."

Mary reaches under the pillow and pulls a huge vibrator turns it on and within seconds has a major orgasm.

The three of them get up and leave me there tied up to the chair and went to wash up. A couple of minutes later Kate walks in the room and says "I will untie you now, and you can go lie in bed and watch what you taped and do yourself if you want."

I lay down with the knowledge that if I watched this I as going to masturbate, but at this very minute I did not feel like it and turned around and fell asleep. While in my sleep I feel some one pulling on my prick, I opened my eyes to see this amazing blond with a body that won't quit and next to her a fire hot red head. In the door way Kate was standing there and says "There you go they are here for you now you have fun, see you later.

-> More to cum <-

assbr
assbr
10 Followers