The Thrill for Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

Then Jill took her mouth off my cock and glanced up at me again. She gave me a wink, leaning over and sucking first Scott's dick and then Dave's. She tried to take his full length into her mouth but couldn't.

"Damn, you're big," she told him.

"Thank you," he said.

"Ready for more of my pussy?"

"Climb on up, babe."

Jill straddled him, lowering herself atop his cock as she faced him. She must have still been soaked, because his eight inches went all the way in without effort.

Scott and I stood on either side of Jill. She took our cocks in her hands and alternated sucking us, all the while riding Dave's cock.

Soon I was as excited as before, my cock as hard as it's ever been. Jill was moaning again and started sucking us off faster. It went on for a while. Then she looked up at Scott and me.

"I want to feel a cock in my ass," she said. "Come on, Scott. Fuck my ass!"

Scott went over to the dresser and fetched the tube of lubricant. He brought it back, smearing plenty on his cock and applying a dab to Jill's asshole.

Jill leaned foreward and placed her hands on Dave's shoulders for support, pushing her ass up at a higher angle. Scott inserted his finger in her asshole, stretching it out slowly.

I watched with rapt fascinating as Scott entered Jill's ass. He slid in his cock as slow as possible, letting her ass adjust. Jill's face contorted with pleasure and her eyes grew wide.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked. "I've got two dicks in me! I'm being double-penetrated and I fucking love it!"

Scott and Dave began fucking her in tandem. Dave thrust up into her as Scott began drilling her asshole. I enjoyed the show for a few moments and then got into the action.

I stood in front of her and she smiled, looking up at me.

"Thank you so fucking much for this!" she said.

She began sucking my cock. I looked down and could see Dave underneath her. His eyes were closed and he was groaning. Scott, meanwhile, was wide-eyed and looked overjoyed as he pounded Jill's ass.

Jill was moaning loudly, close to coming. She kept sucking me, pausing only to catch her breath.

"Fuck my ass!" she shouted during one pause. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Harder!"

I'd never seen a woman in such a state of sexual arousal. It was incredible.

Scott started fucking her ass like a madman. She began to moan loudly, still sucking my cock.

Suddenly, she pulled back from my cock and started screaming again.

"Fuck, yes! I'm gonna cum! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Jill's latest orgasm passed a short time later and she went right back to sucking on my cock. Scott and Dave kept fucking her.

Scott was next to come, her tight ass more than he could take anymore. I watched him freeze and knew his cock was coming inside Jill's ass.

I pulled my cock out of Jill's mouth and went around behind her. The tube of lubricant was on the bed and I smeared some of the contents on my cock.

Scott pulled out of her and stepped aside. I took his place, sliding my cock right into her stretched-out ass. I started fucking her at a good pace, savoring the tight feeling of her ass wrapped around my dick. I could feel Dave's cock in her pussy pushing up into her.

"Oh, yeah!" she started to scream. "That's it, Brett! Fuck my ass! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!"

I reached forward and grabbed her ponytail. I yanked it back, harder than usual.

"Oh, fuck me boys! Drill my ass and my cunt! Fuck yes, motherfuckers! Fuck me!"

I started fucking her faster, unable to hold back. The turn-on was so strong I could feel I was going to come again real soon.

Jill kept screaming, growing louder as she came yet again. My own orgasm arrived at the same moment. My cock throbbed inside her butt, each pulse sending more of my cum into her ass.

Her screams subsided and I pulled out of her. She sat up, bouncing up and down on Dave's cock. She soon started howling again.

"Fuck, yes! I'm gonna come again! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh! Fuck!"

Dave came a short time later, staring up at her with eyes wide with delight and awe.

Jill climbed off his cock, plopping down on the bed. We all lay sprawled, out of breath and in a state of happy contentment.

***

Scott and Dave left soon after. Jill gave them each a warm kiss and hugged them tight.

"Thank you so much," she told each of them.

"Well," I said after the door closed. "How do you feel?"

"Never more fully a woman."

We took a long, hot shower and got dressed.

Her building wasn't far so we decided to walk. I carried her duffle bag. She'd changed back into her business suit but wore comfortable shoes now instead of her customary heels.

"So, still stressed-out?" I asked.

"Not anymore. Towards the end, it was just one long orgasm. Thank you again. Now I can think about settling down without regrets."

"I loved every minute of it," I said. "Watching you experience such pleasure, my own arousal went through the roof."

She looked at me and smiled. She took my hand and we strolled the rest of the way to her apartment that way.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers
12