The Thunderstorm

Story Info
Angie enjoys the refreshing shower.
2.6k words
3.84
35k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

Angie sat in the seat by the window looking out into the street. She could hear the children laughing and joking as they walked back from the park. The summer heat wave was continuing and even as the day drew to dusk there was still an uncomfortable heat. Picking up a magazine she fanned herself but as she was merely moving the warm arm she gained no relief. Moving to the kitchen she emptied the tray of ice cubes into a tumbler.

Returning to her chair she sat watching the world go by as she rubbed an ice cube over her wrist. Looking up at the sky she could see dark clouds building in the distance. Tonight there would almost enviably be an electrical storm. With her husband away she could possibly treat herself to something she had loved doing for most of her 26 years. There was nothing Angie loved more than to walk out in the rain during the summer. Water from the melting ice was running down her arm chilling her as it snaked its way over her bronzed skin. Her white t-shirt and shorts made the tan look even deeper than it was.

From across the street her neighbour stepped out of his house. Troy was dressed in his running vest and shorts he turned and headed off towards the park. No doubt he would be undertaking his usual long running session. She watched him as his muscular Latin body passed by her window. In her husband's absence she could ogle her neighbour without any comment from him or arousing his latent jealousy. Her top was not tucked into her shorts and was flowing loosely around her body, yet she was aware of her nipples nudging against the material. Troy's athletic masculinity had had its natural effect upon her, she was aroused after seeing him.

In the distance there was a soft rumbling noise as far off thunder made its way towards her. Realising the storm was approaching she made her way upstairs and into the bathroom. Removing her clothes she laid them to one side and stepped into the shower. Turning on the cold water she showered carefully lathering her body. After freshening herself up she shaved her pubic area to ensure that her groin was completely hairless. Another clap of thunder was heard, this time closer, as the storm ominously nearer.

Getting out of the shower she dried her body before sliding her white t-shirt on before stepping into her shorts. Leaving the bathroom she took her panties, opening the linen basket she prepared to drop the underwear in, pausing she checked the gusset which was damp and stained. She held the cotton closer to her face and inhaled smelling the musky aroma left by her arousal. The panties were then dropped into the basket to be cleaned. Again there was a clap of thunder as the storm got nearer and nearer.

Walking down the stairs she saw the first drops of water hitting the panes of glass in her window, which then started to run quickly down the surface. Grabbing her house key she opened the door before stepping out into the approaching deluge.

The air felt cool and had the fresh smell that indicates the heavy humid air has started to leave the atmosphere. Closing her eyes she drew in a deep breath savouring the impending freshened atmosphere. Placing the keys in a hidden niche in the garden she began to walk towards the sidewalk. The drops of rain were intermittently hitting her. Her warm body almost making the water dry immediately on contact with her arms and legs. The skies were now even darker, extremely threatening, then a flash of light on the horizon with a louder rumble this time following. Her bare feet continued to walk on the warm asphalt as she turned into the street. To her left was the park and of course Troy.

The rain was now beginning to become heavier. Her arms, legs and feet began to feel wet. Looking down her clothes were getting damp. Now it was inescapable that the heaviness of the atmosphere was noticeably lifting as the humid weather was breaking up. As she walked Angie breathed in and smelt the fresh smell as the tarmac, bitumen and concrete began to get wet. This contrasted with the smell of the grass becoming damper and damper. It was almost possible to smell the soil getting moist and damp. Her senses were now heightening as she took in sounds, feelings and smells of the growing storm. The rain now fell steadily; she heard it hitting the leaves on the trees, as she walked into the park. Looking down she saw the t-shirt was now very wet and was starting to become of little use in covering her impressive 34D breasts.

The heavens had now proverbially opened and the downpour began. There were increasing flashes of lightening with the thunder seeming to slowly get closer. As she got wetter her shoulder length blond hair was now soaked. The shoulder length curls plastered to her head and neck. Stretching her arms out to her sides she stood, letting the rain pelt her body, with drops landing in her upturned palms. Her clothes were now all but transparent with her boobs and pussy lips visible through the sodden white material. In the distance she could see Troy running towards her with his head lowered. Hatching a plan she positioned herself in the park entrance facing away from the oncoming runner.

As Troy approached he noticed the woman in the soaked white, almost see through, clothing but at first he could not place her. Then he realised it was his neighbour from across the street. "Angie? Is that you?"

"What .....oh my god Troy. Jesus I didn't think anyone would be out here." She lied as he slowed and approached her.

"Are you okay?" He said as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "You are soaked."

She looked up into his dark brown eyes with her sexy blue eyes allowing their gazes to lock as she offered an apology. "I am sorry if I have embarrassed you. I love the summer thunderstorms and feeling the cold rain all over my skin." His hand softly rubbed her arm before stroking her upper arm. His eyes fell to her heaving breasts.

"I am not embarrassed...I was worried when I saw you."

She turned to face him and pressed their bodies together. "There is nothing to worry about as I am very hot in fact." Her seductive tone was affecting him as she felt his cock twitch. Her hands moved to his rain soaked vest as she ran her red painted nails down his chest. "Would you like to lay me down and make love in the rain, it's my ultimate turn on." He nodded and she pulled his mouth down to hers as she kissed him. While their tongues entwined she allowed herself to begin to kneel as he followed her. She laid back in the soft wet grass as he knelt over her. He pulled his shorts to one side and stroked his impressive nine inches of circumcised penis that he had released from his shorts.

Her eyes were staring at his manhood as he knelt between her legs. She could see her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. The top was all but see through now and her large dark nipples were like two stains on the front of her t-shirt. Then she heard the coarse rasping sound of the zip of her shorts being drawn down. Raising her hips she helped Troy ease her shorts down from her groin. He surprised her by leaning forward and kissing her pussy lips. Then he proceeded to lap up and down her labia before honing in on the stiff clitoris and hood. She knew now that she needed him inside of her.

"Fuck me Troy." She implored. He paused; there was a flash of lightening, he was appearing reluctant. "Don't you want me?" She asked feeling a little hurt. The thunderclap was very close now.

"I do, but I don't have protection."

"It's okay I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you. Don't worry I won't get pregnant. I need you Troy." He then placed his dick against her wet pussy, he leant his weight forward. A tremendous flash of light almost blinded them, with a deafening clap of thunder overhead, as Troy entered her for the first time. He kissed her as he slowly drew backwards and forwards. She could feel the rain hitting them and it ran from his face onto hers. His movement was bliss as he pulled back until he was almost out of her then roughly pushed in deep. She could sense the feelings building up in her sex as her fucked her beautifully. He towered over her occasionally lit up by the fierce lightening overhead.

His hands slid under her top as he started to maul her fleshy boobs. Then he grabbed the base of her shirt and dragged it up freeing her breasts. His fucking got quicker and quicker. As his pace increased she was aware that her tits were wobbling with two rigid hard nipples on top of each. This was too tempting for Troy as he leant forward and started to suck on her.

"MMMMmmmmmm Jesus I am going to cum." Angie screamed and dug her nails into Troy's back. She felt the skin break then she dragged down on his back. He winced from the obvious pain this had caused him. Her cunt clamped tightly to his cock as she started to cum. Her legs locked behind him and she pulled him on top of her. They kissed passionately as her orgasm faded.

Rolling round she squatted over him and sank down onto his erection. She lifted her top over her head and dropped the t-shirt on her discarded shorts. Riding him the rain fell all over her naked flesh as her breasts bounced up and down. Troy reached up and manhandled her breasts. This position allowed her to give her clit a little rub. Coupled with his deep penetration and the fact they were fucking in the centre of the park where anyone could have seen them was moving her towards her second orgasm.

Another flash of light lit the park and Angie saw a figure silhouetted in the bushes. Even from this distance she knew instantly who this was. The muscular frame moved and approached the lovers. Troy was oblivious to this as he continued to thrust upwards into Angie. He did not notice her freeze with her attention drawn to the park's entrance. As the figure walked through the driving rain the lightening once more illuminated him so Angie could clearly make out her husbands features as he walked towards her.

However, her initial worries were eased as clearly her husband was wanking his erect penis as he walked towards them. "Troy, don't be alarmed we have company. Ever had group sex before, if not, I think you are about to!"

Troy craned his neck to look to see whom Angie had seen. "Oh Fuck." He said and was about to try and withdraw from her. However, he could see her husband smiling as he rubbed his erection.

"Don't worry Troy. Care to help me sort out this dirty, dirty bitch." He said as he reached forward to Angie's head. His feet straddled Troy's head, who looked up at Angie's face together with her husband's hard penis and swaying balls. As Angie felt her head grabbed her husband pulled her head forward and thrust his dick into her open mouth. "Go on suck this you cheap little whore!"

This was all too much for Troy who then started to buck underneath her. Then she felt his hot sperm flood her pussy and hit her womb. "Oooooohhhhh yes that feels so good."

Angie's eyes looked up into her husband's face as her cunt was filled with Troy's sticky ejaculate. "Get off of him now." Her husband said. She did and a large drop of sperm fell from her pussy and splashed Troy's chin. "Lick that off of him." She did as he said. While she was distracted her husband moved round her and without any warning her pushed his dick into her wet, spunk smeared pussy. As she licked the hot salty cum from Troy her husband took a handful of her blond hair and pulled back as he fucked her from behind. She could feel the sperm that had been deposited in her being squished inside of her and escaping as her husband drew back. Then he started to spank her butt cheeks.

"You are to be punished for this! You see I always wanted to see this but you went behind my back. I think I know a suitable penance for you." He withdrew in full with his dick smacking against her bare thigh. Her husband's penis caked in Troy's sperm. She sensed what he was about to do.

"No, not my arsehole. Please it will hurt, you will be rough."

He laughed, "But I got the impression you were enjoying behaving like a whore. Surely I can now treat you as one." His thumb pushed against her ringpiece. She was reluctant to yield. "Come on darling play nice now." She relaxed and his digit opened her anus so he could start to prime her backside. Very quickly he pulled his thumb free and nudged his cockhead against her. He slowly pushed forward. Her arse stretched as his large penis violated her rear passage. "Very nice Angie. Good and tight. We have got Troy hard again be a good girl and give him some oral. After all he has primed you nicely for me to fuck your pretty arse."

She buried her face in Troy's groin as her husband started to roughly fuck her from behind. His testicles swung up and hit her leaking pussy, as he slammed deeper into her rear. With each thrust he pushed her further over Troy's manhood. The deluge was getting worse as they continued to fuck furiously. The ground beneath Angie was starting to become muddier and muddier and she could now feel her nipples and breasts being forced into the dirt. Her husband was ramming her harder and harder while Troy was throwing his groin into her face. Between them she was being used as nothing more than a large sex object. She felt he husband's cock twitch as he filled her arse full of his hot seed.

The feeling of her back passage full of hot sperm started her orgasm so she dropped a hand to her clit and began to rub. The more she got carried away the more she sucked on Troy. This got too much for him and his cock gave the unmistakable twitch of an imminent explosion and her mouth was suddenly full of hot salty liquid.

Troy withdrew from in front of her as her husband stood beside him. He pulled Angie to her feet and kissed her passionately on the lips. The three of them stood soaked to the skin with Angie naked. "Sorry to call an end to matters Troy but I have a dirty wife to take home to clean." He said. She made to get her clothes but her husband grabbed them. "No, you will walk home naked. But I will be fair and let you take some cover." He motioned to the ground. "Cover yourself in the mud and when we get home it will be fun to get you cleaned up."

He and Troy then took turns in rolling Angie in the mud. Her husband cupped mud in his hands and applied it to her pussy and tits. "Just like a brown bikini." He laughed before marching her home naked up along their street.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers