The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is true, Dick," she laughed openly. "That is very true."

Janet practically fell off the table as she let out a belly-aching chuckle, recalling the sight of Richard doing the aforementioned exercise with such gusto the day before.

"That's when Dick turned into the little drummer boy," the girl laughed, smacking her taut tummy to imitate the sight of Richard's enormous penis smacking whole-heartedly against his stomach. The sound did create - yes - that of a pounding drum.

"What do you mean, little?" Carrie objected playfully.

"Oh that's true - I guess 'big' drummer boy in Dick's case," Janet laughed.

Richard didn't mind their good-natured razzing, and he continued to stand in the middle of the kitchen, letting the women enjoy the memories of a day gone by.

"Barney could really swing his, couldn't he," Carrie recalled with a big smile, tugging at her red, white, and blue top and making her large breasts bounce just a bit underneath.

"Oh my God, like at one point he must have swung his dick around like 20 times in a row," Janet belted out.

Carrie shook her head back and forth, still amazed by the boys' enthusiasm at the pool party.

"Is there an event for something like that at the Moscow Olympics?" the mom joked.

"Ha! Oh but the U.S. is boycotting," Janet said, trying to show she was keeping up on the news.

"Even so," Carrie laughed, "the Bussett boy should be up on a stage somewhere showing off a talent like that."

Each young man made such an impact on Carrie and Janet at the pool party, the women took it upon themselves to spend time celebrating how unique each boy was.

"Craig could really tear the floor up with his - remember when he was making it dance?' the mom remarked with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah he could like, make it move up and down and stuff," Janet joined in.

"Very emphatically, if I might add," Carrie admired. "Almost like it was moving to an imaginary beat."

They described what Barney could do, they described what Craig could do. Richard knew they would eventually start talking about him, and his penis, just like the two gals did with the other boys.

Janet glanced over at her stepbrother with a wicked grin, and composed herself just enough to be able to make a statement.

"My mom says she's gonna start calling you 'Flopper,'" the girl said in Richard's direction.

"Janet," Carrie mumbled underneath her breath, as if to say 'why did you have to mention this?'

'Flopper' sounded like an innocent, cute nickname, so it wasn't really off-putting to Richard. He was curious to know the reasoning behind it.

"Why 'Flopper?'" he asked.

Janet laughed, then continued.

"Because your dick flops all over the place when you walk around," she said quite clearly, and with gusto.

Richard felt embarrassed, yet terrifically aroused, excited that the women were so amused by his swaying penis.

"We both just sat back and watched it at one point...," Janet explained.

Carrie and Janet talked amongst each other as if Richard wasn't in the room, but he didn't try to interrupt their conversation, instead just standing there bravely while letting them have their fun. After a good few minutes of snickering, Carrie did glance over at Richard, almost suggesting he join the conversation.

"I don't know," he said in response to their chatter about his penis' animated movements. "I have a big dork - what do you want me to do?"

Carrie gave him a warm smile.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said. "Big ones tend to...move on their own."

She crossed her legs while glancing at his dangling penis.

"Like they have their own free will," his step mother added with a laugh.

"They swing, they flop..." Janet began.

"They dance, they frolic," Carrie continued with a chuckle.

Because all of the focus was on it anyway, Richard decided to place even more emphasis on his penis, swinging it up and down and making the large slab of meat slap heartily against his tummy.

"I can't believe you didn't notice it til yesterday - how much it moves when he walks," Janet laughed, pestering her mom.

"Oh I did notice, I just guess...it being out in the afternoon sun, it was that much more apparent," Carrie observed while Richard continued to move his enormous tool to and fro for the two seated women.

After a few minutes of giving them a show, Richard eventually tired and stood in front of the two ladies, their beaming smiles evidence of their gratitude for his performance. But Carrie never wasted a moment's time in lecturing her stepson.

"Stand up straight sweetie, don't slouch," she instructed, glad to see Richard fold his hands behind his back, and stand nice and upright with his naked maleness on full display.

"Very good," Carrie told him. "The girls in that class will be delighted to see how well mannered you are."

Janet snickered.

"My mom's gonna have you jumping through hoops by the time your training is over," the daughter laughed.

"Not literally, sweetie," Carrie said, giving Richard a warm smile.

Nevertheless, it amused Janet how obedient her stepbrother had become.

"I had no idea you could train a horse so easily," she joked.

Carrie instantly found humor in her daughter's remark. And, after all, it was Richard that first compared himself to the aforementioned four-legged animal, so the two women couldn't be blamed for continuing the joke.

"Nay like a horse for us, Ritchie," his stepsister playfully taunted him.

"Oh don't make him do that," Carrie laughed.

"Come on, be a good sport, nay like a horse for us, Ritchie boy," Janet persisted.

Richard took a deep breath, then bellowed out what he thought was a good imitation of a horse naying. It sounded ridiculous.

"What on Earth was that?" Carrie laughed. "That didn't sound (laugh)...That didn't sound like a horse!"

Intent on redeeming himself, Richard did a much better job on the second attempt, and even stomped at the floor - just like a horse - to give some depth to his performance.

"That's more like it," Carrie laughed.

"Well done, Ritchie boy," Janet added.

As this playful hour of chatter moved into the early afternoon, Carrie shifted the conversation back towards the events of her dinner party last night. It aroused Richard a great deal that his step mother could so easily talk openly about his naked penis one minute, then speak quite gaily about less stimulating events the next minute. She was making Richard's nudity seem more and more routine, and more comfortable for him.

"You should see the car that Stan drove to dinner," Carrie commented.

She looked right at Richard to make him feel involved in the conversation.

"A brand-new Mercedes Benz, looked like he drove it right off the lot," Carrie gushed. "Must be nice to have that kind of money."

Carrie was not at all a materialistic woman. She liked the simple things in life. But she did like to pass time simply by admiring other people's fancy possessions.

"Yeah, nice car but too bad he couldn't drive it," Janet said in a snide fashion.

"Well..." Carrie said, sympathizing with Stan. "He and Melanie just needed a night out. They did the right thing by letting me drive."

Carrie's glances went back and forth from Janet to Richard, and occasionally her stares would be fixed on Richard's huge, hanging penis.

"Oh and wouldn't you know it, the car dealer Stan bought his Mercedes from," Carrie began, "he's the same dealer that Neil bought his Cutlas from five years ago right after our wedding. Only that dealer moved down to Austin - lives there with his family now."

Carrie looked at Janet, hoping she would find interest in the little anecdote.

"Wowsers," the daughter playfully said.

"Oh you're not interested," Carrie laughed. "Isn't that something, Dick?"

Richard made a little bit more of an attempt to seem fascinated by the little tale.

"Yeah, that's funny," he answered.

"Texas is a big place but it's a small world, isn't it?" she smiled, looking right into his adoring eyes.

He nodded with a grin.

"And he is such a nice man," Carrie went on. "And he gave us a good deal - I'm sure he gave Stan a good deal too. And that car hasn't given us a single problem."

Carrie didn't try to make idle conversation just for the heck of it - she did it with a purpose. She wanted to sometimes shift the focus away from Richard's nakedness not only for his sake, and letting him feel comfortable about it, but she also wanted Janet to feel more at ease about seeing her stepbrother completely nude.

For Richard, this two weeks of training was in fact a marathon, not a sprint. Carrie knew if she let his naked penis become the focus of every conversation, he would be needing release every second, every instant. She knew she had to build up his stamina.

Richard tried to keep his interest in Carrie's conversation, but Janet was now more focused on Richard's nudity, especially one particular part of his anatomy.

"It's so big and it's not even hard," Janet said, staring openly at his member.

Carrie was about to say something more about Stan and Melanie, but quite easily shifted her focus to Richard. The poised wife and mother, very sexily, crossed her legs and now openly gazed at the marvelous appendage Janet had just made reference to.

Carrie bit down softly on her pointer finger and slowly shook her head, with a smile that suggested she knew what she was looking at was quite out of the ordinary, and marvelous.

"I still can't get over it either, Janet," Carrie said to her daughter, while staring at Richard's enormous endowment. "Dick, tell me something, sweetie. Have you ever measured your schlong when it's completely soft?"

Richard loved how the relationship between he and his step mom had grown so close that she could easily ask such intimate questions of him.

"Um..." he began.

"Inquiring minds want to know, Dick," Janet teased him.

Carrie glanced at his hanging tool, now studying it more scrupulously.

"What's the term for it when it's like this - flaccid?" Janet asked.

"Um-mmm," Carrie nodded. "Flaccid is correct."

An amused smile came across the beautiful brunette's face.

"Flaccid would pretty much be the OPPOSITE of what Barney and Craig were yesterday," the mom teased.

"Oh Gawd," Janet agreed. "They had these like, mega huge boners the whole frickin' time!"

Carrie shook her head, laughing.

"They were saluting me an awful lot, that's for sure," she said. "I felt like a general amongst two very adoring privates."

Janet snickered at that description, finding a double meaning in it.

"Or not so private," the daughter said.

Carrie smiled, and now wanted to get Richard back in the conversation. The two women had gone off on a tangent on their own there for a bit, and now Carrie rubbed Richard's leg very lightly to show her affection.

"I don't know if you're gonna get to go outside much later, sweetie," Carrie said to her stepson. "It's - "

Just then thunder boomed in the distance, and lightning shot across the big, blue Texas sky.

"Oh my LORD," Carrie said, holding her chest to calm down, laughing a bit. "What on Earth?"

"That scared the shit out of me," Janet said, laughing while she raced to the window.

Richard, as well, followed the two women over to the sliding glass door, and they all peered out as heavy rain began to fall. The high plateau out beyond the back fence best showed the impact of the rain, as large drops bounced mightily off the rock-hard, dry surface.

"Thank God," Carrie said. "We really needed this."

The thunderous rain storm now became the topic of talk between the three, and Carrie, true to form, got herself an umbrella and went outside to make sure that the overabundance of water was draining properly from her flower bed.

"She is such a character," Janet laughed. "Look at her - she's getting soaked."

The umbrella did its best to block some of the downpour, but since the wind picked up and the rain was now blowing sideways, Carrie could not help getting wet. She quickly checked her bluebonnets, was assured they would be okay, and rushed back into the house.

The glass door slid open, and Carrie rushed inside.

"Do NOT go out there," she stressed, folding the umbrella back up. "God, now I have to go and change."

Richard instinctively looked down at Carrie's Bicentennial T-shirt. Drenched from the rain, it clearly showed the outline of her two enormous breasts. Her bra could not keep them from bouncing underneath the wet tee.

As she bent down to take off her muddy sneakers, it only made Carrie's boobs bounce around that much more.

'Jesus, she has some big tits,' Richard thought to himself.

"Dick, I need you to put these by the washer," Carrie said, handing her stepson the sneakers. "I'm gonna go and get changed into something dry. God, look at this shirt (laugh)."

Richard had been looking at it, entranced, for the last 20 seconds.

"What are we gonna do all afternoon?!" Janet shouted as her mom exited the room.

After a brief absence while she got dressed into a pair of khaki shorts and a purple top, Carrie now came back in, and so too did Richard from the laundry room.

"I don't know, what are you kids up for?" Carrie asked.

Both Richard and Janet had blank looks on their faces.

"We could watch a movie, play a game...maybe do some cleaning?" Carrie pondered aloud.

"Yuck," Janet said.

Carrie now sat down on the outer arm of the sofa, placing her hands underneath her big, sexy butt to provide herself some cushion.

"Well tell me, Janet, what do you want to do? Give me some suggestions," Carrie said to her daughter in an irritated tone.

"Um, we could...," Janet began, staring up at the ceiling.

She walked closer to Richard, her stare now fixed upon his big, naked penis.

"We could...take some measurements," the girl said, mumbling the last couple words with a sexy grin.

"Measurements? Measurements of what, Janet, spit it out," the mom told her.

Janet simply gestured to Richard's huge, hanging member.

Carrie's head dropped down as she chuckled a bit.

"You want to measure Richard's penis?" the mom asked her, both curious and amused.

"It would be coooool," Janet replied. "I've never measured a penis."

Carrie glanced over at Richard, with a look that suggested 'do you believe her?'

"Pleeeeeeeeese!" Janet pleaded. "Come on, you measured Barney's yesterday."

The mom scoffed.

"I measured Barney's to prove a point," Carrie argued. "I wanted that boy to be happy with what he had."

"So! I want a prove a point by measuring Richard," Janet argued.

"Oh, and what point is that?" Carrie asked, even though she knew she was probably setting her daughter up for one of her classic retorts.

"That Richard has a really, really, really big dick," she said as she laughed out loud.

Even the mom couldn't help but show her amusement.

"It is almost...cartoonishly large, isn't it?" Carrie observed, looking openly at Richard's massive wang.

"Ha! She called your dick a cartoon," Janet laughed.

Richard chuckled at himself.

"Well...cartoons are fun," he reasoned aloud.

"Yes they are," Carrie agreed wholeheartedly, wanting Richard to embrace his size. "Everyone loves cartoons."

Both the women now admired Richard's naked member. Carrie felt she should go a step further with her statement.

"And everyone loves a big penis," she said.

The room was now filled with a certain happy warmth, and also a feeling of anticipation.

As the three went on chatting for a bit, Carrie began to realize that the purple top she hastily threw on was over accentuating the outline of her large breasts, and she modestly, and casually, used her arms to temporarily cover them up.

This action only emphasized further the stark contrast between Richard and the two women, when it came to the set of rules having to do with their attire.

Carrie sometimes refrained from even showing the outline of her ample bosoms, while Richard stood there completely naked before the mother and daughter, openly displaying everything that God bestowed upon him.

This was the natural way of things in the Parker house.

"I wanna take sooooooo many measurements," Janet said. "When it's soft, when it's hard, how thick it is..."

"Oh we'll cover the whole nine yards," Carrie answered, delighted her daughter was indulging her curiosity about the male form.

"Yep, the whole nine yards," Janet said, eying Richard from head to toe. "Or 11 inches anyway."

Carrie burst out laughing.

"Oh you're bad," she teased her daughter. "Is that what you told us, Richard, that it's 11?"

Richard knew in fact it was 11, more than 11 actually, but, a little shy, he hesitated to answer.

"When your schlong is at full mast?" Carrie added playfully.

"Yes, mam," Richard answered. "Eleven and a half actually."

"Ooo, 11 and a half, huh?" Janet teased. "Well, we'll see about that."

"Yes, we will, won't we?" the mom replied, sending a warm smile in Richard's direction. "We will definitely see about that."

As Richard and Janet bounced around the room getting ready for this unique indoor activity, Carrie, always the level-headed one, began giving instructions.

"Dick, since my daughter can't follow instructions, why don't you get the tape measure this time," the caring brunette said.

"Oh shut up," Janet said jokingly to her mom.

"It's in the basement?" Richard asked.

"Um-mmm," Carrie said. "You remember where I told Janet? It's right on the shelf down there. There should be a big, big tape measure."

Richard got so excited thinking about what the two women were going to use that certain measuring instrument for that he briskly walked towards the basement, and hopped down the steps. Just as Carrie had instructed, the tape measure was sitting on the nearby shelf, but covered up by a rag - Janet simply didn't look hard enough for it the day before.

Richard was so eager to show the two women that he had found the measuring tool that as he walked out of the basement, he held it up in the air triumphantly. As he approached them and drew closer, however, they seemed preoccupied with something else.

Janet was so overcome with amusement, she grabbed a pillow and covered her pretty face with it, laughing hysterically. Carrie looked at her daughter, laughing heartily as well and unable to express her amusement in words.

"What is so gosh darn funny?" Richard asked.

Janet didn't answer her stepbrother directly, but instead shared the moment with her mom.

"It doesn't just flop around," Janet said in between gales of laughter. "It does its own gymnastics routine!"

The observation only made Carrie chuckle even more relentlessly, and Richard quickly realized the two women of the house were talking about his penis again, and its frantic, unrestrained movements.

Richard was not only cool about it, and let them have their fun, but he expressed somewhat of an understanding for their behavior, since he fully understood that Carrie - and especially Janet - were not accustomed to seeing a naked male - and a very well-endowed one at that - strolling about the house from dawn 'til dusk.

"Did you see it when he hopped up the steps?" Carrie commented, grabbing her chest as she laughed aloud. "It's like it did a somersault!"

Janet had her head in the pillow again, her laughter a telling sign of how much fun she was having on this otherwise dreary Texas afternoon.

"Flop-pur! Flop-pur! Flop-pur!" the girl cheered aloud triumphantly, clapping her hands as she playfully celebrated her stepbrother's amazing member.

Richard smiled in her direction.

"You'll have to excuse us, Dick," Carrie said as she rose from the sofa, still giggling a bit. "We are just so captivated by your schlong."