The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The honest, direct statement aroused Richard a quite deal, intensified by the fact that Carrie was walking up close to him and he could once again see the outline of her massive breasts.

"I think it's captivated by us, too," Janet quickly said, noticing Richard's rapidly growing erection.

Carrie looked down and gasped as she saw Richard growing and growing...and growing. She was both impressed and delighted.

"Well," she said, looking over at her daughter with a big grin. "So much for measuring it when it's soft."

Richard could control himself no longer, as he now stood before the women with an outrageously huge boner, much to their amusement. He was not only fully erect, but the degree to which the women aroused him with their good-hearted - but nonetheless relentless - teasing, Richard felt as though this might be the most intense erection he had ever had.

"Down boy," he playfully said to his incredible hard-on.

The women didn't seem to mind his aroused state, but rather invigorated by it. They loved how excited they made the young man of the house.

"Hold on, before you measure, you gotta let me do this," Janet said, reaching and extending her hand towards Richard's fully engorged prick.

The young girl pulled Richard's boner down as far as it would go, then released it to watch it fling back up and smack heartily against his belly.

"I love that," Janet squealed.

Smiling as a result of her daughter's enthusiasm, and also her own enjoyment in seeing Richard's splendid manhood, Carrie reached out and took the tape measure from Richard, eager to gauge the exact dimensions of the monstrous erection before her.

"Let's see what we have here. Just come right over here, Dick, I'm just gonna sit down," Carrie said, as she sat sexily on the edge of the reclining chair, crossing her legs.

Just then the phone rang, and Janet went to the kitchen to answer the call. Carrie, meanwhile, had a little trouble at first with the measuring instrument, reeling it out only to see it go flying back into its housing.

"Oh wow. That was quite a thwack," she laughed, startled by the loud noise the tape made.

"What's going on here?" Janet asked teasingly as she returned to the family room.

"The tape measure tried to bite me," Carrie kidded. "Dick saw it. Didn't it try to bite me?"

His step mother's lightheartedness contrasted greatly with the emotion Richard was feeling right now, as it was a mixture of both arousal and nerves. He had never had a woman measure his penis before, and the thought of both Carrie and Janet doing it was extremely exciting for him. They had always focused much of their attention on his big, swinging cock, but now they were doing it to such a degree that they would be calculating its length, width, and whatever else they were curious about.

Richard stood before his step mom, with Janet leaning in from the side. Carrie slowly - and more carefully this time - reeled out the yellow tape. It clucked loudly as each inch was released from the housing, and jokingly Carrie reeled out about three feet of the yellow, plastic measuring device, poking fun that his organ might in fact warrant such an amount. As she ran the tape along the lengthy shaft, the 35-year-old wife and loving mother could not help but marvel at what was pulsing and throbbing before her eyes.

"I have NEVER, ever," she said, laughing lightly, "measured a penis this big before."

Her fascination only made Richard's organ swell to a more intense degree.

"This is fun," Janet simply said.

"This is a heck of a lot of fun," Carrie added gleefully.

Richard looked down at Carrie's pretty, slender fingers holding the yellow tape along his fat cock, and she leaned in closer to have a look at what it revealed.

"Dick, sweetie, hit that light for me," she requested. "It'll help me see a little better."

It had gotten a bit dark in the family room from the ongoing storm outside, and this also just built the suspense as Carrie measured Richard's amazing wang.

"So? What are we looking at length-wise?" Janet asked eagerly.

"It's...," Carrie began, a big smile coming across her face.

"Sheesh," she then said, shaking her head in fascination.

"What is it? How long is it?" Janet asked, her voice breaking because of the excitement.

"Well," Carrie began, then studied the yellow tape with even greater scrutiny. "On a scale from 1 to 10..."

Janet's eyes widened, awaiting the news.

"He's an 11," Carrie said, then gave into her amusement and filled the room with her rich, heartwarming laughter.

"Jesus Christ," Janet said. "Let me see."

Richard had already told the women on multiple occasions just how long his remarkable penis was, but Carrie's measurement gave it much more credibility.

"Look," Carrie urged her daughter while pressing the end of the tape against Richard's bulbous, fat dick head. "It's easily 11, probably closer to 12 in fact."

Janet didn't just look, but actually took the tape from her mom and measured the dazzling dong on her own. The young one caressed Richard's giant dork, making sure it was at it fullest potential.

She measured the length over and over again, from several angles, in awe that she was holding an 11-and-a-half-inch male organ.

"You have a really, really big penis, young man," Carrie teased her stepson, then rubbed his shoulder to make him feel even more at ease.

With some encouragement from her mom, Janet went about measuring the thickness of Richard's enormous tool, wrapping the yellow tape measure around the girthy shaft.

"I wanted to measure it like as soon as he dropped his shorts that one night," Janet admitted.

"Oh the night when he had the tick? Yeah, I (laugh)...I have to say - if our trusty friend was within reach at that moment," Carrie said, pointing to the measuring tape. "I might have had to satisfy my curiosity right then and there."

Janet seemed in no hurry to stop measuring Richard's prodigious prick, as she now entertained her curiosity by taking further calculations, like how big the head was, and how long the shaft was.

"Are you writing a thesis on it?" Carrie teased her daughter, who was indeed fascinated by Richard's massive pole.

Carrie let her daughter satisfy her growing interest, and for a moment walked over to the sliding glass door to see that the rain had pretty much subsided. But another storm, one of a different sort, was building.

Richard's erection throbbed in the open air, now releasing strings of precome as evidence of its increasing level of arousal.

"You know the thing I'm most curious about," Carrie began, taking the tape measure from her daughter and lightly smacking the tape against her open palm, "is not how long...but how much."

Janet looked over at her mother, then at Richard, whose balls had swelled to the size of two small plums.

"You mean measure how much...man juice he provides?" the daughter asked with a big smile.

"Um-mmm," Carrie nodded. "I know you, as well as I, have been thrilled to watch Dick...explode (laugh)."

"It's better than any Bicentennial fireworks show," Janet agreed wholeheartedly.

"Exactly," Carrie answered, now getting up from the arm of the chair. "I just need to find..."

With that, she strode sexily into the kitchen, leaving Janet alone with her stepbrother. Her stares lingered on his outrageous hard-on.

"Your dick looks like it's gonna have a heart attack," she kidded him, tugging at her shirt and making her enormous breasts bounce just a bit.

"I really need to come," he said flatly.

Janet now jumped up from her chair, her huge tits bouncing against her tight shirt.

"Don't worry, Dickie boy," she said. "We're gonna let you do your stuff, don't worry."

The two could hear some rustling about in the kitchen, a light banging of pots and pans. The slight break in the action allowed Janet to ask Richard some more introspective questions.

"What's it feel like?" she had to ask him, with a kind smile. "Just...always being naked?"

Richard took a deep breath as he tried to give the question his full attention. Janet had already began talking again though.

"I mean, me, I...if I were naked I know I'd be covering up my tits, reaching to cover up you know what," she giggled, speaking delicately of her gorgeous pussy.

"I was...shy at first too," he had to admit. "But now, I guess I'm starting to get used to it."

She nodded. It's almost like she was looking for a deeper answer than that, but she settled for Richard's general response.

"I remember that night," she began, "with the tick, and I saw you, saw everything (giggle). I remember thinking, 'wow, I can picture Richard naked any time I want now.'"

Richard imagined her doing that exact thing, and it excited him.

"But now I don't even have to picture it," she said with a wonderful chuckle.

Richard glanced over at her, waiting for her to finish.

"I get to see your big schlong on a daily basis," she said with utmost delight.

The fact that she enjoyed his nudity so much gave him tremendous joy. He could see her glance at his muscular arms, his cute, tight butt, and of course, his large, erect cock. But Richard was more preoccupied with one thing now, and that was shooting his load.

He began to groan a bit out of discomfort, as he desperately sought release.

"Oh, it's okay, babe, we're gonna let you come, just hold on," Janet said soothingly. "Either my mom is really looking hard for something out there, or she's purposely making you wait (giggle)."

After a few more moments, Carrie came back into the living room, with a few things in hand.

"What are those?" Janet asked.

Carrie placed the items down on the table.

"Some old measuring cups I don't use anymore," the mom answered, speaking of the bronze-colored instruments. "They....should do the trick."

She said it hesitantly, as if she was uncertain the small cups would be able to capture all of Dick's copious seed.

"There's also an old blender out there if we need a bigger holder," Carrie laughed, and her daughter had to chuckle as well.

"Alrighty, why don't you...hold this one," she said to Janet, handing her one of the cups. "And I will hold this one. Dick, you mind taking the wheel this time?"

In a cute way, she had asked him to start masturbating himself, without the women's assistance for once.

"We're gonna be kind of busy catching things," Carrie noted, as they already prepared to capture his mighty blast.

Richard, standing up nice and tall, started to gently stroke his enormous cock, with Carrie and Janet seated before him on the couch. As if on cue, Carrie crossed her amazing legs, and Richard openly stared at the underside of her big, gorgeous thighs.

"That's it, sweetie, just keep stroking your schlong," she urged him. "Try to picture all of the girls in that class, and how you'll be giving them a very nice and proper lesson on the male organ. This is all very natural."

Richard liked that image, but it was hard - and almost unnecessary - for him to fantasize about anything else when he had Carrie's very real and very gorgeous thighs staring him right in the face.

"How you feeling, Dick?" Carrie asked him gently, always wanting to - in a figurative sense - hold his hand every step of the way.

Richard nodded, as if to say he was good, and never broke stride with his persistent strokes.

Carrie looked at her daughter, and began a two-way conversation about Richard, with him right in the room.

"I want him to be more open with us," she told her daughter. "He's doing well with his regiment, but...I want him to open up more."

"He's doing better," Janet said, rubbing her sexy black hair away from her eyes. "He was really having a good time at the pool yesterday."

"Yes, I know, but throughout this whole process it's necessary - almost paramount - that he shares with us how he's feeling," Carrie went on. "We need to make sure he's coming along mentally, emotionally...spiritually. I want him to be fully embracing his training because when that class rolls around and it's the big day..."

Janet could only giggle, thinking of how nervous Richard would be on that special morning.

"How many girls are in the class now?" Janet asked.

Carrie looked over at Richard to make sure he wasn't listening intently on their conversation, then whispered the answer to her daughter.

"Forty two," the mom said.

"Holy shit," Janet answered.

"But don't tell, Dick," Carrie lightly whispered. "He'd be overwhelmed. We'll have to build him up to it."

Carrie and Janet's voices got more and more faint as Richard's strokes became more persistent, and more powerful. He was now manhandling his rod with a purpose, and the women, sensing his impending orgasm, offered verbal support.

"Come on, Dick, beat that massive meat," Janet said crudely. "Beat it like it stole something."

Carrie burst out laughing.

"Beat it like stole something?" she repeated with a giggle, then she felt inclined to try to top it. "Stroke that schlong, Richard. Come on, pound that prick."

Janet fell back into the couch, laughing so hard she nearly kicked the coffee table up.

"Watch," Carrie said, resetting the magazines and other items in their place.

Richard now groaned, his need for release now something completely epic.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," he said excitedly, aiming his monstrous penis up towards the ceiling.

"Okay, sweetie, here," Carrie urged him. "That's it. Just aim yourself right into the cup."

The cup seemed to tiny, and almost jokingly too small a tool to measure the kind of load Richard had built up.

As the first blast of semen rushed up through his lengthy prick, he felt a huge relief when it shot forth from the head and completely coated the inside of Carrie's measuring cup, the impact so great that it splashed up, some tiny droplets sprinkling out onto Carrie's shorts.

"Oh boy," the mom had to laugh. "I think we made him angry."

"Him," of course, was Richard's penis, which shot load after load after load of creamy milk into the bronze-colored - and ill-equipped - containers.

"Fucking ropes," Janet marveled, looking down at Richard's copious come blast.

Carrie, meanwhile, had little time to react.

"Get ready, Janet," the mom warned, shaking her head in both amusement and awe. "He just about filled this one up already."

Richard continued to groan like some over-aroused beast, his cock relinquishing an almost unbroken stream of frothy semen.

"It's like somebody turned on the fire hose," Janet said, as she and Carrie nimbly and carefully exchanged places, replacing the full cup underneath Richard's prodigious pole with an empty one.

"God, look at him go," Janet squealed, looking down and watching intently as Richard's huge hard-on erupted into the bronze container.

Carrie, very slowly, eased the first cup down onto the coffee table, giggling as she could see it filled to the brim with Richard's substantial deposit. She was careful to not let it spill.

"I think it was you making him nay like a horse," Carrie laughed, looking up at her daughter. "I don't think he ever recovered from that."

"He is a frickin' horse," Janet argued with her mom. "Look at this!"

The two beautiful women beheld the spectacle before them, as Richard's dick continued to fire away one long rope of semen after another. So astounded by the show, Janet lost focus, and failed to hold the cup in place. As a result, she was treated to a massive come shot that coated her sexy belly.

"Oh, Jesus," she had to laugh.

"There's a misfire," Carrie chuckled. "Here, Janet, hand me that one and put this one under him. I think that's about full."

It was amazing but true.

"How much fucking come do you have, Dickie boy?" Janet belted out in both amazement and apprehension.

"Well, we're gonna find out," Carrie quipped.

As a third, and slightly larger measuring cup was placed before Richard, Carrie and Janet began to embrace that what they were watching was truly something special, and worthy of every bit of their attention.

Not even the State Fair in Dallas had as big and as captivating an attraction as this one.

"I can't believe this," Janet said as she watched her stepbrother erupt.

"I kind of knew this was coming, no pun intended," Carrie laughed. "By the time we allowed him release, his balls were the size of...two doorknobs for crying out loud."

Janet laughed her head off but this time maintained her composure enough to catch Richard's milky deposit.

"Jesus fucking Christ, this one's about full," Janet told her mother.

For once, Carrie was unprepared.

"I'm out. That's the last one," she said, holding up her hands.

"Well get something, I don't want his dick shooting all over my thighs again," Janet replied in a frenzied tone.

"Okay, okay, hold your horses," Carrie said calmly.

She then realized the humor in what she said.

"No pun intended," she added with a giggle.

"Your full of puns today," Richard said, his massive orgasm relenting just enough that he was finally able to speak.

"And you're full of come!" Janet fired back with glee.

"Alright (laugh), settle down you two," Carrie announced, always the voice of reason. "I guess, the only thing I could use..."

She ran briskly into the kitchen, her boobs bouncing with every step.

She returned in a hurry, and held up a large glass pourer from an old blender she didn't use anymore.

"Oh, Jesus, if that doesn't do the trick..." Janet laughed.

"Then we're all in trouble," Carrie chuckled, finished her daughter's though.

Carrie took the third measuring cup from her daughter, this time spilling it a bit because of the intensity of the situation, and placed the glass underneath Richard's long wang.

"At least with this you can get him right in there," Carrie said as she held the glass in place, allowing Richard to stick his prick right inside.

The two women now breathed with a sense of relief.

"That was a close one," Janet said. "And look at that, he's still fucking going."

Richard did continue to squeeze out a few more bursts of semen, as Carrie rolled the glass around, making the milky contents splash up against the sides to illustrate the substantial volume of his orgasm. When Richard was done, she held the large glass container up in the air, displaying it like a trophy.

"You are quite a showman, Dick," she told her stepson, as Janet began to calculate the astounding amount of come Richard had shot forth from his mighty pole. "The girls in that class are definitely gonna get a kick out of you. You're definitely on your way, kiddo."

Richard, feeling relieved and also exhausted, just nodded, a sign of his obedience to his step mother. Carrie urged him to go get cleaned up, and he could join the two for a swim now that the rain had gone.

"Look at this, now I gotta change shirts," Janet said, drawing attention to her sexy tummy, and the arm's-length string of come that Richard had hit her with by mistake.

"We're gonna have to get you a holster for that thing, young man," Carrie teased the boy. "But you're doing well, Richard. You are coming along just fine."

********************

It was to be a nice, relaxing swim for Richard and the girls, as all three of them needed to come down to Earth a bit after the amazing display Richard had put on.

The girls went upstairs to get changed into their bathing suits, and Richard was overwhelmed to see they both had gorgeous new outfits.

"We went shopping last weekend," Janet clarified with a laugh.

Janet's one-piece suit was all white, with a blue Cowboys star wrapping around the right side. Richard had to admit he was impressed with the design.

And Carrie's meanwhile, was also a one-piece, and bright purple, which the kids would tease her about.