The Tick Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love seeing it go from its soft and floppy state to a full-on erection," young Madison said, marveling how long her strokes were becoming as his penis began to extend, and extend.

"God, it's so frickin' hard, and thick!" the sweet young lady exclaimed, as she jerked Richard off nice and slowly.

"Aw, she's going for the two-handed technique, huh," Janet remarked happily, as Madison had both of her tiny but diligent hands wrapped around Richard's massive cock, stroking it up and down to a great degree of arousal.

"You gotta go with what works," Krendy said amusingly.

All three women were impressed with how fluid and natural Madison's strokes were, as Richard could only look up at the ceiling, closing his eyes every now and then while giving into the moment.

"You're doing great, sweetie," Carrie encouraged Maddy, who indeed was like a niece to her.

"And do bear in mind, hon, that most men's pricks will not be as epic as Richard's," Carrie informed her, causing a few snickers in the room. "We're giving you quite a lot to handle here, and you're doing wonderful."

As Madison began to pick up the pace and got even more enthusiastic about her task, the other women began to boast of their own masturbatory skills.

"I made him shoot across the pool," Janet shouted with glee.

"My favorite moment was when I was simply standing there, in my bathing suit, and Richard...got me from across the room!" Carrie remembered fondly of the other day. "It was just shooting out and shooting out!"

"Yeah, you got soaked," Janet admitted.

Their discussion had become so impassioned, it temporarily distracted Richard from his sexual splendor, and he offered his own comments.

"At least you could get out of the way," he said to Carrie. "Janet pinned me down and kept shooting me in the face with it."

This caused everyone to burst out laughing, and Janet was now even more proud of her accomplishment.

"I wouldn't let him move," she bragged. "I was just dousing his face with it, until it looked like he had clown makeup on..."

"Oh my word!" Krendy burst out.

Through all of this laughing and carrying on, Maddy never lost focus on her mission. She kept stroking Richard's enormous wang and looked forward to it relinquishing the kind of load the women bragged about.

And since they bragged so much, it only encouraged Maddy to want to top them, by any means necessary.

She again noticed Richard's lingering glances at her breasts. She teased him a bit by shimmying back and forth, making them bounce in her shirt for his enjoyment.

"You are so enamored with my breasts, aren't ya,' Dick?" she asked teasingly, looking up at him with those gorgeous green eyes.

He could only give her a guilty smirk, basically admitting 'yes, I am.'

Then, without any warning, or permission from her dear mother, Madison pulled her Oilers tee shirt up and over her head and tossed it aside, causing her large bosoms to bounce around very seductively in her black satin bra.

"Madison Catherine Krendall!" her mom announced, lightly scolding her daughter for this spontaneous act.

"Oh, mom, relax," the daughter said. "Dick loves my big breasts, dontcha, Dick? I just want to make sure I bring out the best in him."

"Oh you're gonna bring a LOT out of him, that's for sure," Janet quipped.

Krendy ceased her criticisms and offered an unsure look in her daughter's direction.

"She's fine," Carrie said to Krendy. "She's just having a little fun."

Madison looked so unbelievably sexy, showing off so much to Richard yet not showing anything at all. Her big breasts stared him right in the face, yet they were tantalizingly covered by just a thin piece of fabric.

"Oh God, they're so big," he mumbled aloud, his inner thoughts becoming vocalized.

The women had to chuckle.

"I think he really applauds your move," Carrie smiled, getting a kick out of Maddy's brazenness, and Richard's reaction to it.

"Hey, I wanna make this guy EXPLODE," Maddy said confidently as she jerked Richard off with great passion.

She then further explained her decision to lose her top.

"Hey, sometimes ya' gotta go the extra yard."

Carrie immediately glanced over at her daughter.

"Or 11 and a half inches anyway," the two said in unison.

They then both high-fived each other, delighted they were thinking the exact same thing. It wasn't the first time it happened.

"And! And! I might add," Madison began, "I saw how drenched you got last night when he erupted, and I don't want to ruin my tee shirt."

"She's taking precautions," Carrie laughed. Their enthusiasm spilled over to Krendy, who was now a little bit more at ease about the situation.

"Just be careful, hon," she told her daughter with an approving smile.

Maddy kept pumping away on Richard's huge rod, but wasn't quite satisfied.

"Dick, I want you to do something for me," she said very sexily, looking him right in the eyes. "I want you to slide your cock in between my breasts. Can you do that for me?"

Richard had this look on this face that suggested, 'I'll do anything for you, Madison.'

He just had to break himself out of a temporary trance.

"Oh what's he doin', what's he doin,'" Janet wondered aloud, watching the scene unfold before her. "Ha! She's gonna jerk him off with her boobs. I love it!"

"Madison Catherine, that's what your hands are for dear," Krendy said teasingly to her daughter.

"Oh shush, you, you used your mouth!" Maddy lovingly fired back at her mom, reminding her of when she administered some pretty hot fellatio to young Richard the evening before.

As Richard did as requested, placing his large pole in between Madison's two massive cups, Maddy gently took hold of her gorgeous bra-covered breasts, and pressed them snugly against Richard's huge cock.

There was seemingly an imaginary drum roll sounding, as the intensity, the arousal, and the anticipation just kept growing and growing and growing. So too, did Richard's dick.

"Oh that's nice, just slide that big cock in between my tits," the usually well mannered Madison said softly aloud.

Carrie and Janet, and even Krendy, had to smile, as they enjoyed seeing a young woman getting in touch with her sexual side.

"Your bra is so smooth," Richard said as he could feel his huge member being caressed and stimulated in a manner totally unique and new to him.

Maddy pushed her soft, fleshy mounds tightly against Dick's massive prick, providing it perfect friction as he slid it in and out, in and out.

"Oh God, it just poked me in the chin," she laughed as his longish organ worked like a slick piston, the precome affectively lubricating the head and top part of the shaft.

The size of Richard's dong, and the huge nuts that swung back and forth below it, provided quite an intimidating sight for young Madison, a girl that was plenty curious about the male sex organ but quite new to it as well.

"I'm getting kind of scared," she said with a nervous titter. "I don't know what this thing is capable of..."

"Oh, relax," Janet teased her. "You're such a scaredy cat. For Heaven's sake, I heard you closed your eyes through the last hour of 'Tourist Trap!'"

"Hey, mannequins freak me out!" Madison argued back with a laugh, speaking of the recent slasher flick.

Any nerves Madison may have begun to feel were quickly absorbed by the growing sexual energy. Her affect on Richard was getting more and more powerful.

"Oh God, Maddy, I'm gonna come," he announced to not only her, but in affect the rest of the room as well.

"This is it? This is it?" Maddy double checked with him, as if they braced for a massive explosion.

"Okay, okay, here goes," Maddy whispered. "Oh God, I'm kinda nervous."

Dick kept sliding his massive meat right in between her lovely breasts, making sure that he was at his ultimate peak of arousal when he met his climax.

The young man thrust his head back in ecstasy as he felt the first rush of ejaculate burst from his huge dickhead. It was such a huge amount, and shot forth with such momentum, that it splashed against the underside of Maddy's pretty chin, and sprayed against her beautiful tits.

"Shit!" she said with great surprise, as the other three women looked on like they were anticipating the grand finale of Temple's annual 4th of July fireworks show.

"Oh my God, this is gonna be insane," Janet said as she stumbled getting up from the rocker.

The second come shot was even more overwhelming, and hit Maddy directly in the forehead, leaving tiny rivulets of semen running down her pretty face in every direction.

The third rope of ejaculate sailed right over Maddy's head and hit the wall directly behind her, which dazzled the small crowd of enthusiastic women in the room.

"Jesus Chr-," Maddy began to say, but was then unable to speak coherently due to a huge amount of semen that splashed right into her open mouth.

"Oh he got her in the mouth!" Janet gushed, laughing playfully at her dear friend.

The warm puddle of come sat on Maddy's accommodating tongue, as she remained still, eyes closed, wondering what to do with it. A brave girl, she easily closed her mouth and swallowed it down, enjoying the taste as it slid quickly down her throat.

"Oh God!" Richard grunted, as he continued to climax all over young, gorgeous Madison.

Another rope of come hit her chin, another surpassed that one and drenched her right cheek. Now intent on rewarding the source of his arousal, Richard grabbed his mammoth cock and came all over the tops of Madison's impressive bosoms. As large as her tits were, Richard's come covered them, at least what was exposed of them. The top of each of her huge melons was slick with a thick white paste, and there was so much of it that the copious amount now ran down into Maddy's bra and began to drench the fabric.

Richard continued to jerk his prodigious prick and let Madison receive the warm, wet reward, as another rope splashed against her nose, then another arced higher and landed in her hair.

"Oh not my hair!" she playfully whined. Krendy, Carrie and Janet were loving the show, amazed at how each time they thought it was over, Richard's spectacular schlong reared back and fired again.

"Flopper just won't stop," Janet laughed, clapping her approval while jumping up and down. "It's those big nuts he has," Carrie remarked. "They must store - oh, another one (laugh), oh and another, oh, sweetie, your hair is getting (laugh)..."

The women couldn't contain their enthusiasm as they watched Madison get doused with one massive volley of come after another, long thick ropes that traveled with a great momentum and then landed with an impressive, majestic splash. Even as Richard now passionately stroked his lengthy rod, squeezing out every last drop of his substantial seed, a pretty good amount dripped down onto the upper part of Madison's soft, tan legs, right on her lap.

"Oh God, your fucking horse penis almost drowned me!" the girl belted out, arms raised and eyes still closed, come running down over her eye lids.

"It's part of your initiation!" Janet answered with glee, as Carrie and Krendy both had to smile as well. "Welcome to the frickin' club!"

Madison enjoyed it a great deal. She laughed to herself when thinking how this experience reminded her of the first time she rode the flume at Six Flags in Dallas. She was excited and scared at first, but it gave her quite a rush. And on this occasion as well as that one, she was left soaking wet.

"I really should have worn a poncho," the girl said as she got up from the love seat, come running down her breasts, her face, her neck and even her arms.

Carrie laughed heartily at the young one's remark.

"Dick, for Heaven's sake, lead her up to the bathroom," urged the caring young woman.

"Sweetie, Madison? Look at me, darling. Why don't you jump in the shower?"

Maddy wiped her eyes enough to be able to open them, and acknowledge Carrie's suggestion.

Richard took the young girl by the hand and led her upstairs to get cleaned up and dressed into something dry. Upon reaching the bathroom, Madison thanked Richard for his kindness and jokingly slapped his penis, also thanking it for the fun it had helped create.

"We'll be downstairs," the young man said, handing Maddy her bag so she could get changed after her shower.

"See you in a little while, Dick," she smiled back, as Richard noticed how Madison was quite a contrasting figure at the moment: she possessed such a sweet and polite demeanor, all the while huge amounts of semen trickled down her angelic face.

It was the result of some pretty wild - yet perfectly controlled - CFNM activities. And they were just getting started.

After cleaning himself up a bit in the small but adequate bathroom just inside Carrie's master bedroom, Richard trotted back down steps, his usual joy and happiness glowing even brighter now.

"Thank you for escorting my daughter," Krendy smiled, "not only to the upstairs bathroom, but into the wonderful world of CFNM."

"It was my pleasure," he remarked gladly.

"This is a new journey for all of us, isn't it, Dick?" Carrie immediately added with a grin, implying that 'yes, it was new for Maddy, but it's also a heck of a new experience for Richard too.'

"I think he's learning the ropes," Janet smiled, rubbing Richard's muscular shoulders from behind. Krendy immediately found humor in what the young one said.

"Learning the ropes? He's shooting them - shooting ropes is what he's doing," she said, now bending over chuckling.

They could all just sit back and laugh, as the four relaxed a bit after witnessing quite an explosion. Carrie and Janet sat side by side on the couch closest to the window, while Krendy and Richard shared the love seat.

Krendy, possibly to give Richard a little show, very casually but also very affectively, uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again, showing off her lovely stocking-clad limbs to the young man. She even pulled up her skirt a few inches to readjust it, but in affect showed off some thigh.

Richard longed to see her just rip that skirt off, and imagined that those black stockings she had cut off mid-thigh, right where those luscious thighs started to get really big around.

'Aw, so sexy,' he thought to himself.

"Well I know my dear Madison was eventually gonna be at a party, a club, or some type of get-together where there was in fact a male stripper," the lovely Ms. Krendall remarked, "so that first stripper she sees might has well been our wonderful Richard here."

Carrie and Janet whole heartedly agreed, and were thrilled that Madison's experience had climaxed at such a high level.

"She definitely knows how to excite a guy," Janet said, with a mock understated sort of way. "God, it looked like she was in a toothpaste factory...and it exploded."

Krendy could only shake her head, smiling and wincing all at the same time.

"Well I guess she wanted to experience something new," the mother reasoned aloud.

After Madison soon returned, everyone just sat in the living room and continued to chat. For a good hour or so in fact.

No television, no radio, just chat.

This is worth pointing out because it very affectively displayed just how at ease everyone was with Richard's full frontal nudity. It had become customary.

It would be moderately noticed for a little while, then talked about, then the center of attention, and then things would escalate to the point where he was allowed - and given - release. And then things would return to normal once again, getting him used to the ebb and flow of CFNM. Sometimes the male is naked and the center of attention, sometimes he is naked and fades into the background. But the one consistency is that he is always naked.

This pattern was clearly getting him conditioned, as the class drew near. Richard in fact began to forget what it was like to put clothes on each day. While the women figured out each and every day what they wanted to wear, sometimes changing outfits once or twice a day in fact, Richard was always nude. And along with it being mandatory because of the regiment Carrie had laid out for him, it was also becoming sort of comfortable. Krendy clearly noticed this change in Richard's demeanor.

"Well look at you," she remarked, again crossing those stocking-covered legs in a sexy fashion, while gently shoving aside a Bee Gees 8-track casette that was wedged in between the couch cusions.

"You look so nice and relaxed, Dick," she told the charming young man. "Gosh the first time you came down here nude, you were about as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

Everyone cracked up, and even Richard had to smile while remembering his lingering shyness. Krendy gladly looked down at Richard's naked penis, its tubular thickness stretched out down along the entire length of his muscular thigh.

She giggled, showing a little bit of her girlish side, basically saying 'ha-ha, I can see you but you can't seem me!'

Richard picked up on this and only indulged her further, spreading his legs out even more to further accentuate his naked organ.

She giggled again, more audibly.

Krendy also noticed other aspects of Richard's amazing young body.

"Goodness, you have gotten so much bigger since the last time we visited," she remarked, in affect complimenting him for his muscular build.

"Yes, Ms. Krendall," he answered her. "Trying to build my body up a bit."

"I can see the results," she smiled, rubbing his leg and causing his penis to twitch a bit.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Carrie left the task of answering it to her eager stepson, who gladly stood up and walked confidently to the kitchen.

As Richard walked about, the women couldn't help but focus their attention on his big, swinging dong.

"Honest to God, it looks like Big Ben's clanger, doesn't it? The way it swings out over his thigh like that?" Krendy remarked once Richard was out of earshot, even though the comment probably would have cracked him up.

Carrie nearly spit out her tea.

"That's another good description for it," Janet laughed, pulling her knees up against her chest while kicking back in the sofa.

"It does in fact have a very captivating, pendulous swing to it, I have to say," Carrie remarked, in a jokingly dignified fashion.

As the women carried on in the living room, Richard was dealing with an interesting conversation in the kitchen.

"Dude, have you talked to Barney at all?" he heard Craig ask him over the phone.

"Um, no, not today," Richard responded.

"Shit. No, no, it's no big deal - I tried calling you earlier but no one answered," Craig explained. "Barney's mom called me, said she hasn't seen him all day. She asked me but I hadn't seen him either. I'm sure he's just...out driving somewhere."

Richard was a bit concerned, but figured it was typical Barney, doing something spontaneous and possibly brash but eventually landing on his feet.

"I'm sure he's okay, dude," Richard told Craig. "I'll let you know if I hear from him."

"Thanks, man," Craig answered.

Richard decided to keep this news of a missing Barney secret from the rest of the group, since he didn't want to concern Carrie. Richard just knew Barney must be okay, and somehow had a feeling that he was up to something...possibly good. In the meantime, Dick Parker resumed his role of a night before as lovely young butler, and he went about fixing some iced tea and assorted fruits, including fresh strawberries and peaches, for the women of the house.

They were delighted with his return.

"See, this is what is so special about him," Carrie said lovingly, as each of the women sampled some of the many delights Richard had assembled for them. "Richard gives without any thought of reward."

He simply basked in their affection, finding it a very warm and comforting place.