The Tie on the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers

It was only a minute later that Harmon had her out of her jeans. And then—

Harmon used to think Pratt was just pathetic, but over the past few weeks Harmon's feelings had turned into disgust. Pratt's lameness was just intolerable; infurating. Why didn't Pratt even fucking stand up for himself? It used to be fun when he'd stumble into the bathroom and Harmon would fuck with him, but now Harmon couldn't stand the sight of the moron; it ruined his day.

But, you know...there's something about watching that moron's girlfriend sucking your dick that made him a little easier to put up with. Harmon imagined Pratt sitting in the corner squirming, watching helplessly while Kristin licked Harmon's cock.

What she'd said couldn't be true, could it? She'd never done this before? Poor, poor Pratt. Harmon leaned his head back over the edge of the bed and looked upside-down at his phone. That camera is Pratt, he thought. Yeah...it's Pratt. He addressed it accordingly:

Hey Josh, he thought to himself. This is what Kristin looks like sucking cock. I'm sure you must have wondered. Instead of saying that, he mouthed a "So good...", with a smile. Then he shot a thumbs-up.

Kristin looked up at Harmon with a dizzy grin.

"I'm loving this", she said.

Harmon smiled back ar her. Good girl, he thought silently to himself. Now show me how much you adore blowing me. He didn't say that out loud, but she followed his instructions anyway, pulling her hair back over her shoulder so he could watch what she was doing to him.

She looked amazing, on all fours in just her panties. In ten minutes or so, Harmon figured he'd have those off too, then he'd be fucking her. He couldn't wait to show the video to Gonzo.

Until then, Harmon played this trick: he started moaning gently...and so did Kristin. By raising or lowering his volume, he could turn her on exactly as much as he wanted. He gradually dialed up his intensity—breathing heavier, moaning louder—until it was obvious that Kristin was beside herself, turned on beyond belief. Harmon realized this had turned into the best blow job he'd ever gotten.

He looked at the camera/Pratt one more time, but now he was getting light-headed. The way Kristin was working him there was no way he was going to be able hold out any longer.

A minute later, when Harmon started coming in her mouth, it was safe to say that neither one was thinking about Josh at all.

lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers
12