The Tie that Binds

Story Info
Husband shows his wife the ropes.
2.1k words
4.2
26.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Steve entered their bedroom, he found her asleep. His angel was so burnt out from all of their activities that she was taking an uncharacteristic daytime nap. He went over to the bedside, and looked down at his wife's exquisite body lying nude on the bed, and felt a rush come to his loins and felt his face flush.

He had seen a lot of naked women in his life, including Teri thousands of times, but she had that something that no other woman he'd ever seen has. "She has a beauty that actually vibrates your entire being.", Steve wrote in his vows 3 years earlier, and it was still true. He had never seen anything quite so beautiful before he found Teri.

She was a vision with wide bright eyes, high cheekbones, and lush full lips... "Genetically blessed", Steve frequently called her. That exquisite genetic perfection was obvious in her body as well... large full perfectly round breasts with ever-hard nipples, a tiny waist that made her breasts seem even bigger, and an ass so sweet, so luscious that he found it difficult to keep his hands off, even in public.

To see her lying there so totally vulnerable and open had a tremendous effect on him. He felt lightheaded, and the blood that he lost from his head, rushed to his penis, as it was growing at an alarming rate. He just had to stand there a minute longer before he woke her up. His eyes traveled across her body as if they were his hands, investigating all of her curves and angles.

They had talked about bondage, and even tried it a few times when they had been drinking, but that was nothing compared to what Steve had in mind for his sexy wife. He went back out to the car to retrieve the equipment he had purchased at an online fetish supply house he found on a porn website. He hadn't discussed it with Teri; he just placed the order. It had arrived over a month ago, and he had waited until now to use it, until the moment was perfect.

When he returned, she hadn't stirred at all; she was still completely exhausted from the night before. He set out his props in their approximate positions and took a deep breath to settle his beating heart and raging passion for Teri. He had to be gentle, he would never dream of hurting his tender flower of a wife. But he had to be fast, so she won't put up a fight and spoil it for herself. He had to be confident, if he hesitated, the moment would be lost. He kept setting up, the determination glowing in his eyes. Finally, he was ready.

He went to the head of the bed, where he had tied ropes to soft pile lined cuffs with Velcro fasteners to the ends. He had the same setup at the foot of the bed for her ankles. He gave her one last look of affection, in case this thing that he was about to do backfires, and went for her left wrist. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it to the end of the rope and quickly fastened it. She woke up with a shocked sleep-filled look on her face and tried to get up while refocusing her eyes. He hastened to the other side of the bed and grabbed her other hand and pulled it a little tighter to the other rope and struggled to secure it amidst her attempts to escape. He fought her legs to the corners of the bed and fastened then in turn and made sure all was tight and painless. He was almost winded from her struggles.

Teri knew right from the start that he was not about to hurt her, but she was still very nervous. She had not uttered a sound, made no screams or protests, but she did fight against him. He had a gag all ready for that possibility, but thankfully, that wasn't to be necessary. Which pleased him immensely, as he loved looking at her mouth when they fucked. Then came the last piece of the equipment, the blindfold. This was the part that he would enjoy the most. She won't be able to know what is coming until she feels it. The mystery will heighten the stimulations, and arouse her to the extremes they sought. Also, he wouldn't be able to see the look in her eyes that would make him self-conscious and cause him to stop and let her go. He fastened the blindfold, avoiding any eye contact whatsoever.

He surveyed his work. It was a perfect scene. He straddled her body, on his knees, and ran his hands up her arms to the wrists. He sensed a stiffening of her muscles as the skin formed little goose bumps all around her upper chest and arms. He returned his hands to her shoulders, and massaged her neck and upper arms and shoulders back and forth rubbing them very slowly, very tenderly. He bent down and lightly kissed her forehead, and down to her cheek, to her neck... lightly kissing...licking...nibbling.

His lips returned to hers and brushed across them. She stirred. He kissed her fully on the mouth and snaked his tongue in to search for hers. When the two tongues made contact, He sensed a faint trembling under him, and her mouth opened a little wider to admit him to hers. She was responding nicely.

He continued to kiss her warm lips until her breathing rate increased and her body started to rise and fall with her beating heart. His mouth left hers and nibbled her chin and then down to her neck, sucking slightly....then a gentle lick. Further down to her shoulders with more kisses, his fingers gently massaging the damp flesh that his mouth just left. He kissed across to her upper chest, above her breasts, his neatly trimmed mustache glancing against her nipples on the way. Her body trembled again. The soft skin was so warm and it smelled so fresh. I crossed again, kissing and licking to her exposed armpits, teasing them with tickling nibbles.

His mouth finally reached her supple beasts. They rose and fell with each breath, slightly rippling with desire, waiting for attention, knowing it was to come, ...But when he licked around the base of her breasts, first the right, then the left, coming to full circle at her cleavage. He dipped his tongue into the cleavage and licked the sweet flesh there. The tongue torture was getting to her as she started to arch her back to put her breasts in better position to be loved. He accepted the invitation and gently locked his lips around her sweet nipple and flicked at it with his tongue, sucking ever so gently. The nipple grew erect in his mouth. He switched breasts and his fingers took over the one that his mouth had left, gently twisting and rolling the nipple in his fingertips as his lips attacked the other. He heard the moan from her lips before he felt her wave of climax, but that was only the first, many more to come.

His mouth stayed long enough to thoroughly stimulate her breasts until her orgasm subsided, then continued with the tongue bath across her midriff to her navel. Here he stayed to explore the small feminine indentation in her flawless stomach, and pierce it with a hot flicking tongue. From this angle, he could se her tattoo near her pubic area with the flower and heart design, topped with the word "Teri". It was a beautiful sight, as was all that there was to see.

Next he visited her smooth hips, tracing the curves to the exposed part of her buttocks, then to the other side to repeat. As he crossed her pubic area he sensed the aroma of her aroused pussy, and it pleased him. He kissed down her side, from her hips to her toes, licking and fondling the skin as he went. He sucked each toe individually into his lips and teased them with his tongue. The undersides of her feet were extremely sensitive, and she jerked on her bondage as he tickled her there. He quickened the pace a little and kissed up her inner thigh to the top, hesitated, and went down the other leg to her other foot. The suspense and stimulation was getting to her, She pulled on her ropes a little harder now. He started the final lap up her inner thigh to the treasure at the juncture of her thighs.

As his mouth was inches from her vagina, the arrival was met with a tightening of muscles all over her body. The anticipation was too much for her to bear. He didn't know for sure, but it seemed as though she came again at that moment, moaning and thrashing against her bonds. He brushed across her incredibly stimulated pussy with his mustache, and her skin rippled in its wake. He licked at the outer perimeter of her moist open pussy, sensing the dampness nearby. Her hips started to undulate in readiness for the contact. It was time His mouth lowered to her soft pink lips and the electric shock ran through her body as the convulsive wave of climax made her rise from the bed and fight the binding ropes. His lips touched and teased the pink love nest, as his fingers opened her pussy lips as if they were flower petals.

She tried to spread her legs wider, which was physically impossible with the way she was already spread out. Her pelvis rose to offer herself to him as a slave to its master. His mouth lunged into her open pussy and latched onto her most intimate domain. His tongue entered her deeply and his mouth sucked in her exquisite womanly nectar. He drank from her love funnel and made room for more of her cum to fill the vessel of her sex. He lifted her up with his hands and brought her a little closer for deeper penetration. He latched onto her clitoris and sucked it gently into his lips and felt it swell in his mouth. Her body started to tremble again, as a low pitched moan escaped from her lips and she started to jerk her hips and shake all over as the next wave overcame her and his mouth was filled with her hot cum. He sucked the sweet nectar from her pussy and smiled as she continued to convulse over and over.

The waves finally slowed, but Teri was still wild with passion. She had several orgasms, and now she wanted to taste him. She spoke for the first time that evening, "Fuck my mouth Steve... I need to taste your cock!"

He hurriedly removed any remaining clothing and straddled her chest again. His cock was and had been rock hard since this event started. He stroked it once or twice and slapped it against her breast. The small smear of pre-cum left a shiny trail across her nipple. He put the cock between her breasts and squeezed them together around his cock. The purplish head bobbing in and out as he tit fucked his bride, the queen of his passion. Her mouth was open and beckoning in silence... the hungry hole had to be satisfied. He targeted the opening, and moved to slip his shaft slowly into her mouth, sliding past her teeth with the veins on the shaft scraping the edges of her teeth s they past. His cock was throbbing and pulsing with his expected climax. He had controlled it well to this point, but how much longer could he last?

He felt the rising pressure in his loins. He had traversed this gorgeous body without leaving a part untouched and now his balls were filled with seed and begging for release. His hot spear was disappearing into Teri's throat at a faster and faster pace; Her mouth strained to lock around the shaft, as her lips stretched to the limit and her throat muscles went into overdrive. The first wave was starting to build to a crescendo, and he could feel the blood surging in his ears, as deafening as the roar of the ocean. And then it happened... He pulled out of her throat and exploded into his angel's willing mouth, splashing his hot cum down her gullet, and she greedily gulped it right to her belly. He erupted yet another time, and then again, and again, as his body convulsed in pleasure. Rivulets of sperm filled her mouth to capacity and the sides of her mouth leaked the excess white stickiness, as she gulped his load as fast as she could. The passion he had for her for all of these years was now running down her chin and down her throat. He knew that she was his... forever.

He untied her and hugged her tightly to him and kissed her deeply. She tasted of his discharge, and her face was smeared with the sticky white substance, but you know, she never looked more beautiful to him...