The Ties that Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,102 Followers

Cal went back to the bed and pushed Ali's knees apart.

"This is a pretty little cunt here. You know that Timmy boy. I can almost understand why you left us to be with her. Who knows? Maybe after she's had me, she'll want to stay with me and I'll leave you guys for her." He laughed without expecting anyone else to. "But you can bet I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that before I tested the product. Huh, Timmy boy? I ain't stupid like that, am I?"

He ran a hand up her thigh. "Now don't you worry, sweet thing. I know how to treat virgin territory. You are starting with the best. Problem is: where you going to go from here? Every other guy you fuck will seem like a loser. Especially little pencil-dick over there. There's a reason we call him 'Stick' and not 'Stud', ya know. He ain't no log. Come to think of it, we probably should have called him 'Twig'." He laughed. This time Gnat chimed in. But Cal cut him off, "I guess I just didn't think of it. Or maybe I was trying to shade the truth a little so's not to hurt his feelings. Anyways, you don't have to worry about that cause you're about to take a major piece of lumber up this here thing."

While he was talking, he was fondling her and trying to run his fingers up her vagina. But she was dry. She probably couldn't have been aroused by him under any conditions but now her mind was completely detached from her body. It was not a conscious response; it was a protective reflex, a blink of the soul.

"I understand, Sweetmeat. First time and doing it with a stud like me, anyone would be nervous. Maybe I shouldn't have let you see my thing first. But don't worry, we can fix things." He backed away from her.

"Carla! Get over here and get this cunt wet." 'Carla' was the name of the Doofer. This was the first time the name had been spoken tonight. Carla walked around to the bottom of the bed, kneeled down and put her hands on the insides of Ali's thighs. She began massaging and as she did, she talked to Ali in a low quiet voice.

"C'm'on now, honey. Cal wants you and if he wants you then he is going to have you. The only question is how hard it's going to be on you. Let's see if we can't make it easy for you. Okay?"

All the while she was saying this, she massaged higher and higher up Ali's thighs and her lips moved closer and closer to their target. When her hands had run out of thigh, she pulled Ali's knees up and spread them wide to expose her. She ran her tongue on the insides of Ali's thighs and, then, through her cunt and over her clitoris. As Carla worked on her, Ali felt life return to her loins. She wasn't enjoying what was going on, but her bodily responses were working again. She hated her body for its betrayal.

Cal evidently decided that Ali was warmed up enough; he pulled Carla away.

"Go over and make sure Stick-Dick watches. He might learn something-save 'em money on sex counselling later on."

Cal got the bolster that was at the head of the bed, pulled Ali down on the bed so that her legs extended completely off the bed, and shoved the bolster under her hips. He stood at the bottom of the bed with her legs to either side and rocked her knees back and out to expose her. He was already erect and, without pause, he spread her lips and rammed himself into her.

Ali found it impossible to dissociate her mind from her body now. It hurt too much. There was a terrible pain as he pushed into her. She was certain that he had torn her. And the pain didn't recede. It came over and over again almost like the first time because he was moving completely out of her and into her again so hard and fast. She closed her eyes because when she opened them, she could see his filthy, sweaty face leaning over the bed. He was holding her dress out of the way so that he could see her breasts. It was better for her not to see him. She didn't know how long this hell lasted, but finally he finished. He held still for a moment, pressed all the way into her, then he pulled out and backed away.

She twisted to her side and her hands were released. She pulled up into a fetal position and hugged herself sobbing.

Through most of this, Tim was compelled to watch. But he would have watched anyway. It enraged him. But he was transfixed. He couldn't tear his eyes away. He was fighting an erection and hating himself for having to. Trying not to get an erection generally works about as well as trying to get one. He knew he wasn't completely successful when he heard Cheryl giggle something to Gnat and felt her hand massaging him. But her touch had just the opposite of the intended effect. He was yanked back to the reality of the situation and he wilted. And he thanked God for that.

When Cal finished, he turned to Tim. "Timmy boy, I think I'm too much man for your wife. I'm not even sure she liked it. Maybe she did a good job pickin' you out. Maybe she knew her limit. Anyway, I think she hurts. Don't you think you should come over here and kiss her and make her feel better?"

"But Cal," interjected Gnat, "he is tied up to the chair."

"Oh, well that wasn't very nice. Why'd you guys do that? Cut 'im off the chair and let 'im come console his wife. And get those silly underpants off his face."

While he was being cut loose, he saw them finish undressing Ali who complied limply. When they led him over to her, she was completely naked and back in the fetal position, hugging herself. They had left his hands bound so he couldn't put his arms around her, but he leaned down to kiss her on the cheek only to be yanked up by the hair before he reached her.

"That ain't where she hurts, Bozo!" Cal yelled in his face. Then to the others he said, "Lay him down on the floor, face up."

When he was there, they dragged Ali off the bed and forced her to her knees over him. As they were positioning her over his face, she could see that she had a slight tear in her vagina where a drop of blood had gathered. But when they got her positioned and down, all she could see of Tim was his forehead and eyes looking up between her thighs. She looked away.

Cal was down on his knees in front of her saying with mock concern, "Now don't worry. Hubby will kiss it and make it feel all better."

Then he looked down at Tim and said, "Now you heard what I told her. You kiss it, and lick it, and do anything else it needs to feel all better. And I'll have a hold of your balls back there. If I see you not showing the proper concern for your wife, I give you a good hard squeeze just to remind you."

In a moment, Tim felt a firm and threatening grip on his balls. He did what he needed to do to keep that grip less than painful. Ali tried to move away several times only to be hit and pushed back down. Then she stopped resisting.

"Hey, I think she's feeling better now," Cal said brightly. "She might even be getting her appetite back. Gnat, why don't you just slip around and give her a little something to suck on."

Tim could feel Ali struggle and her stomach wretch. She was not much for oral sex in any situation. He could imagine what the thought of it now was doing to her. But she couldn't move and she didn't struggle long. Gnat walked over, unzipping his pants on the way. Tim turned his head to the side but turned back when he felt a crushing pressure on his balls. Gnat pulled out his limp penis and told Ali to lick it. Between Ali's breasts, Tim could see her tongue play over Gnat's penis. Before it was completely rigid, Tim saw Gnat force it into Ali's mouth. He grabbed her hair with his free hand and held her as he moved in and out of her mouth. Ali felt, and Tim saw, Gnat's penis swell to full size as they heard him moan.

"Now you boys have to let her loose a little so she can show Gnat her appreciation for getting her something so sweet to suck on," Cal said to Floyd and Starker who were still holding her shoulders and arms. "And, Honey, you need to be real nice to Gnat. He's being real nice to you. I'll bet he'd sorta like it if you would hold onto the bottom of that sucker and put the other hand around on his butt."

Tim could see her comply as soon as her arms were free. He was revolted by what he saw. Looking up he could see her breasts swing lightly while she moved back and forth on Gnat's penis. He had no delusions that she liked it. He knew she had no reasonable choice but to comply. It would have been worse for both of them if she hadn't. And he was certainly not resisting. Still, the sight of her sucking Gnat's dick revolted him. And in some crazy way he couldn't understand, she was the object of his revulsion.

He felt Cal let go of his balls and saw him move up to whisper in Ali's ear. For a second, she didn't respond at all.

"Do it!" Cal roared. "And say it just like I told you to."

She pulled back off Gnat's penis, still holding it in one hand, looked up at him and said, as convincingly as she could, "That's nice, Gnat, but now I'm thirsty. Will you please cum in my mouth."

"I said to say it so that he'd know that you really meant it," yelled Cal, pulling her hair. "Now do it again!"

She said it again. If anything, it was less convincing this time, but it satisfied Cal.

Tim's performance did not. This time Cal slapped his balls and then grabbed and twisted them. He leaned up near Tim's ear and whispered, "You get that tongue up in there, Stick, or you won't have any balls to be crushed anymore."

Tim's eyes were clamped shut in an attempt to deal with the pain. When he opened them again, Ali's mouth was moving back and forth rapidly on Gnat's penis and her hand was pumping the base of his cock. Gnat was obviously near climax. When he came, Tim felt a shudder and a warm trickle on his tongue as Ali's juices flowed involuntarily. Then he saw, and felt, Ali choke down Gnat's cum.

For a moment, no one was doing anything to Ali or Tim. Ali got up and rolled onto her side on the bed, still gagging. Tim's hands were throbbing and swollen, and he feared they were permanently damaged. He tried reasoning with Cal. He told him that now that he had done what he had come to do he should leave them alone. He pleaded with Cal that Ali might not be able to take any more. And he begged Cal to untie his hands. Cal was moved only by the last request.

So Tim found himself unbound and thrown face down on the bed next to Ali. Cal seemed to be taking a breather from his sadism. Ali was even allowed to go to the bathroom and clean up-watched, of course, by Carla. As she walked back to the bed wrapped in a towel, with a blackened right eye and a swollen cheek and clearly still in pain from Cal's assault, Tim felt sympathy for her. But it was a detached sympathy-the sort of sympathy one feels for strangers who suffer greatly. He didn't know it yet, but he loved her no more.

The hiatus was broken all too soon when Cal regained his creative energy.

"You know what? I think we need to do an experiment. We are all getting to know Ali. And we've found out a lot so far. We found out that I'm too much man for her, but we could have guessed that. And I don't think she really enjoyed Gnat that much. Maybe he isn't enough man for her. I think she was just pretending to like sucking his cock so that his feelings wouldn't be hurt. And that's real nice of her. But I think she ought to have some real fun here. I know I am."

While he did the set-up for his second act, Ali could be heard quietly pleading for an end to it. Cal wove it into his insane monologue.

"Now, now, Honey. Don't be so polite. Besides, I'm not just thinking of you. What about Starker and Floyd here? I mean, they've had the chance to watch, and I'm sure they liked it a lot cause you're a pretty sexy cunt. But they ain't like Stick here. They're sorta dooers, ya might say. Aren't you guys?"

Floyd responded first. "I don't know, Cal. Maybe we have done enough."

"Shut up," Cal roared. "I'll tell you when we've done enough, and I'll tell you what you are, and I say you are dooers. Am I right?"

"Yeah, sure," Floyd said soothingly.

"Then you two get over there with our sweet little bride and make her feel good. And Stick, you get over here and sit in your chair."

Stick got over there and sat in his chair. Starker and Floyd climbed onto the bed with a resigned Ali. They pulled off her towel and made a superficial show of kissing and caressing her before forcing her up on her hands and knees and taking turns at opposite ends. It went on a long time and Stick watched without feeling.

When they were finished with her, they covered her with the sheet. Cal was ready to continue.

"Ain't that sweet, Stick. Oh, but Stick, we forgot all about you. And it looks like your blushing bride is about all fucked out for the night. But don't you worry, Stick, I'll make sure you get taken care of. Don't I always?"

"Cheryl, come on over here. I think Stick needs you. See what you can do for our good friend, Stick."

Cheryl dropped off her camisole and walked over to the chair Stick was sitting on. She bent down and got on her knees in front of him. His penis was limp. He watched her as she began to work on it. Her waves of blonde hair blocked the view so he reached out and pulled her hair back. She had bright lipstick on and as she pulled her head back he could see it shine on her lips. Then he closed his eyes; he didn't want to see anything, and he certainly didn't want to think about what had happened or was happening. He just wanted to feel.

What he felt felt very good until it suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes and looked down to see her slowly pulling away from him. His hands were still in her hair and he quickly reached around behind her head and pulled her back toward him. She went back onto him without hesitation. But before he closed his eyes again, he saw Ali lying on the bed looking at him. And he saw in her eyes anger at his betrayal. Unmoved, he closed his eyes again.

It stopped again, too soon. When he opened his eyes, he saw Cheryl standing before him taking off her panties. Then she pulled him up and over to the bed. She lay down next to Ali and pulled him down on top of her. Ali tried to roll off the bed but Cal stopped her.

"I think you oughta keep an eye on your husband. There's no telling when he might try to cheat on you." And he held her so that she couldn't look away.

Tim was only partially aware of what was going on. His heart was pounding and his breathing was deep and uneven. He felt Cheryl's legs open to him and her pelvis rock toward him. And he slid into her easily. He raised up to look at her face and for a second saw Ali looking at him. He turned back to Cheryl so quickly he didn't really read Ali's expression. He didn't really have to. And he didn't really care to. He didn't really care.

Tim was almost bashing against Cheryl in a frenzy that unified lust and hostility, when Cal bellowed to stop. When Tim merely slowed, he felt Gnat's knife at his throat. He stopped.

"Ya know, Timmy Boy, it ain't fair you giving all that good lovin' to Cheryl who you just met tonight when poor Carla, who's done so much for you all these years, is sittin here just pinin' away for ya."

"Cheryl, you oughta be ashamed of yerself, trying to horn in like that. Get out of that bed." As he spoke, he motioned Carla over toward the bed. "Now, Timmy, you show Carla that you feel about her just the way you feel about Cheryl. Undress her and give her some of that good tongue you gave your wife."

The idea was almost unthinkable. Tim had fucked Carla. Everyone had-sometimes at the same time. He'd fucked her in the cunt; he'd fucked her in the mouth; he'd fucked her in the ass. Usually, she had been half dressed, seldom had he touched her with more than his cock and his hands, and never had he kissed her. The idea was unthinkable, but the unthinkable was doable tonight.

He stood up and undid her halter top. Her breasts sagged out, but not down because of the roll of fat on which they rested. As he unzipped her pants, her belly ballooned out. He struggled to get her pants and panties off at once. Her enormous thighs made it hard going. When he succeeded, he looked at her body. It was really the first time he'd done that. Before she had just been a wet hole to cum in.

Her breasts hung down more now that the support for her stomach was gone. He didn't like breasts like this-huge ones with nipples that barely stood out at all. Still, they were her best feature. Her thighs were crushed together and still she couldn't put her knees together. When he looked at her crotch, it didn't even look like a sexual thing-it looked like a pathology.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her on the bed. The difference between lying on Carla and lying on Cheryl was the more vivid for the juxtaposition. He felt like he was wallowing on an overinflated waterbed now. He felt not the slightest sexual urge. But she pushed his shoulders down and guided his mouth onto a nipple. Her nipple hardened slightly. She pushed him down almost immediately, as if she weren't sure how long this act of Cal's show would last and she didn't want to miss her chance. Tim moved down without desire, but also without resistance. Carla spread her legs and pulled her lips wide with one hand. With the other, she pulled Tim's mouth onto her clitoris. He didn't fight or cooperate. He was, for now, the equivalent of a wet hole for her-the doofer for the doofer.

Carla was unabashed. She held Tim's head in her hands and moved him up and down and gave him directions with which he complied. She told him to stick his tongue out, and he stuck his tongue out. She pushed him into her cunt and told him to wiggle his tongue, he did. She rocked her legs way up and forced his tongue down on her asshole, he didn't even think about what he was doing. His tongue played on her asshole while his nose was buried in her, now sloppy, slit.

As she pulled him up over her stomach, his dick caught on the sheet and he noticed for the first time that he was hard. As he lay on her, inside of her, he realized that while she was loose and he barely had the sensation of fucking her, she still felt wet and warm and good. And when she screamed and clutched him, he pumped cum into her with passion. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed.

The grip on Ali's head relaxed and she heard Cal say, "Now, ya see. Ya turn your back and he's out humping some other broad. Even when ya don't turn your back, he's humping some other broad." Stick saw the look on Ali's face; it was disgust, but he wasn't bothered by it.

Cal apparently decided that the evening was over. "Get your clothes on. It's been fun but we gotta go."

Carla rolled Stick off her and, with the others, started to get dressed. He sat up.

"Well, how 'bout it, Stick? You stayin' or comin'?" Cal asked as he pulled on his pants.

Stick hadn't thought about it. But he didn't have to think long. He looked at Ali. She returned his look with only a vacant stare. "Coming," he said.

"Well, that's great Stick. Ya know we'd like to have you back. But it's just not that easy. You ruffled some feathers. Those are going to have to be smoothed before things can be like before."

If Stick had thought about it, he would have expected something to be demanded of him. "What do you want?"

"Come over here, Stick."

When he stood before Cal, Cal rested his forearms on Stick's shoulders, leaned close to him and said, "That dumb cunt over there got blood all over my dick. Now what are we going to do about that Stick?"

Stick felt Cal pushing on his shoulders and sank to his knees. He didn't fight it; there was no point; the decision had been made. He unbuckled the belt Cal had just buckled, unbuttoned and unsnapped the pants. He pulled down Cal's pants just enough to free his penis. There was dried blood on it and the hair behind it was matted. He began, tentatively at first, and then vigorously, to suck Cal's cock. At first he choked, but as the crusty blood dissolved and the taste dissipated, he found himself able to go on. He felt Cal's penis swell and harden in his mouth. He wasn't able to get very much of it in anymore. He grabbed the bottom of the shaft with his hand and squeezed it very hard, pumping back and forth. When Cal finally came, he came explosively. Stick could feel the semen shoot down Cal's shaft past where he held it. And he felt it jet against the back of his mouth, hot and thick. He choked down the cum and felt his jaws relax as Cal's penis went limp.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,102 Followers