The Tight Bikini Ch. 2

Story Info
What happens in the shower...
2.3k words
4.28
226.3k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige sat up in bed and admired the young blonde girl's large breasts. The girl was dressing. Not that the girl had a lot to put on, just a lacy thong and short tight red dress. They had chatted in the hotel bar over a drink the night before and had finished up in bed together.

Luanne as the younger woman was called walked over to the bed and kissed the other woman deeply before saying goodbye. Paige returned the kiss and goodbye and then went off to get a shower. The sex between them had been exhilarating and Luanne had asked if they could meet again.

Paige had explained she was only visiting and didn't know when she would hit town again; she did know but she didn't go in for repeat performances with her one-night stands.

As she showered, Paige thought that Luanne reminded her strongly of her daughter Jenny. The same colour hair, eyes and large breasts. Paige would love to have bedded her own daughter now she was of legal age but she felt it might lead to complications she didn't need.

Paige's own mother had preferred men and it had been her grandmother who had initiated Paige in lesbian sex during one of her visits. Paige had found it all highly satisfying but when she fell pregnant at eighteen with Jenny from a one-night stand with Justin, her father had insisted they get married. Paige had thought this highly unfair, as she had only slept with Justin to see if she liked man-woman sex. She had found it OK but not as fulfilling as with another woman.

As Jenny, their daughter, had grown up, Paige asked herself many times how come she had no real bond with her own daughter. She had done the usual things that moms are supposed to do but as the girl older it became more of an effort.

Now Jenny was eighteen Paige didn't have to feign any interest in her daughter's coming and goings. She left that to Justin her husband. Twenty-five years older then his wife, Justin doted on the daughter he never expected to have. They were very close and Paige often felt excluded but knowing how Justin felt about his daughter she had decided to turn a blind eye if anything developed between them.

Paige had noticed Justin watching his daughter's breasts when he thought no one was looking so she quietly advised the young girl to leave her bra off inside the house, telling her it encouraged healthy breast growth. Watching her daughter's unrestrained breasts bouncing around under the small thin tops she allowed Jenny to wear indoors, Paige had to resist the urge to fondle them herself. She hoped Justin would get great pleasure from the sight as she did herself.

Paige was grateful she was away a lot on business. She knew that Justin had no idea where her true sexual inclinations lie and as she travelled extensively she could indulge herself without him knowing. To cover the lie she flirted with other guys in public and annoyed her elderly husband. It was one such occasion when she chatted and flirted with a waiter that so enraged Justin he left early. Paige knew where he had gone, to be with Jenny at his sister and brother-in-laws.

"Oh Daddy, it's so big I won't be able to get it all in!"

Justin laughed and tugged his daughter's cum-sticky hair as she held his cock in her small hands. Despite his earlier decision not to introduce her to cock -sucking until later on he had now changed his mind. Looking at her large cum-encrusted breasts and knowing some of it was his had given him such a huge hard-on that he decided he must initiate his daughter earlier then planned.

They were standing in his sister and brother-in-law's shower-room and before he switched on the water for their father-daughter shower he asked, "Did you enjoy having your Daddy's big old cock inside you"

"Oh very much Daddy, but you were so big I didn't think I could get it in but even when you pushed it hard it didn't really hurt."

Justin nodded and stroked Jenny slippery pussy and licked his finger, "Nectar!" This made his daughter giggle and squirm with pleasure so he did it a couple of more times. "Well, if your Aunt Greta hadn't prepared you as well as she did you might have felt it hurt a little more and we didn't want that. Did you enjoy your Aunt squeezing and sucking on your breasts and licking your pussy out darling?"

"Yes, it felt funny at first but I enjoyed it. She's bare down there as well isn't she?"

Justin nodded, "Your Uncle Cal demands she keep that way."

Jenny blushed and caught her bottom lip. "Would you shave me Daddy sometime, please?"

One of Justin's favorite fantasies when he jerked off featured his daughter and him shaving her pussy. Now she was actually asking him to perform that duty! "Of course, darling. If you would like me to."

She looked up at him from big blue eyes. "Oh I would Daddy, truly."

He smiled indulgently at her, "Then I shall be delighted to but we must keep it our secret darling as other people may not be as understanding about it. The idea of a father shaving his daughter might be disgusting in some quarters."

"I like having secrets with you Daddy."

He smiled and hugged her close then pushed her gently down onto her knees so her face was held in his groin. She could feel his cock twitching against her face. "Now, darling I want you to kiss and love my cock."

"Oh, Daddy, I've wanted to do that for ever."

"Good because your Daddy has wanted you to and now you can. Take it in your hands and just hold it."

Jenny did as she was told. "Oh, Daddy it feels so big I can't believe I've had this inside me. What is that stuff at the top of it?"

"They're called pre-cum juices darling, which you can lick off with your tongue or tease off with your finger-tips."

She nodded then said, "When I saw them on yours and Uncle Cal's cocks I wanted to taste them then."

Justin smiled, "Yes I thought you did but I wanted you to be properly made love to before you learned about cock-sucking. Now try them."

Jenny licked around the top of her father's cock and got the juices on her tongue. "Mm, they taste nice Daddy, can I swallow them?"

"Of course, darling. You'll be swallowing my hot cum soon so you need a little taster."

"Ooh, it's quite nice Daddy, will you cum taste as good?"

"Probably not at first but you'll get used to it darling. Now lick up and down my cock for a while and make it really wet." He gazed down at his daughter drenching his large penis with her small pink tongue. Justin needed all his self-control not to cum straightaway.

She looked up at him from loving eyes. "Is that all right, Daddy?"

"You need a little more practice, darling but for the moment that will do. Now hold my cock with one hand and cup my balls in your other. How do they feel?"

"They feel heavy but nice Daddy, do I have to lick those?"

"Definitely, all over." Jenny did the same for his balls as she had done for his cock. When she lifted her head he was soaked. "Very nice Jenny, do you like licking your Daddy's balls?"

"Not as much as your cock Daddy but it's ok."

"Well, darling you'll have to get used to licking them as you'll be doing it a lot. You can't pay attention to your Daddy's cock and not his balls."

Jenny grinned widely at her father. "Whatever you need me to do Daddy I will. After all you might spank me if I don't. I used to be naughty on purpose so you're spank my bottom."

Justin sucked in a breath. He had wanted to spank his daughter so much lately when she got disrespectful. To have her bent over his knee so he could administer a good hard slap and see the results on her pert butt. He had dreamed of disciplining her so hard but lovingly that she couldn't have sat down properly for days. Now she was practically begging him to do it! Could this afternoon get any better?

He pretended to consider her request. "Well, perhaps I might have to look at spanking you when you get out of hand. In fact, your Aunt Greta has suggested you could do with taking in hand."

"Well, I'll have to try and be good won't I?" she teased, adding "but I know what will happen if I'm not!"

Justin decided to be careful with his daughter, he didn't want to push her too hard. "You have been warned young lady! Now take your daddy's big old hard cock in both your hands again and kiss it."

Jenny kissed her father's member all over before drawing it into her mouth again. As Justin looked down captivated at the sight of his daughter's mouth full of his cock he knew he would need to take some pictures of her for a very personal photo album.


"Fondle my balls you little whore". He roughly demanded. As she manipulated his ball-sac in her hand and sucked on his cock Justin knew he wasn't far from coming.

Jenny, excited by her father's crudeness started sucking harder even before her father told her to. "Suck my cock harder you fucking little slut! You really like being face-fucked don't you, you fucking little whore." Jenny nodded and continued her frenzied sucking. He grabbed her head and held it so he could thrust his cock harder into her mouth. "That's it baby," he crooned, "suck it, suck it hard to make your Daddy cum."

When he came she had no choice but to swallow his hot cum. There was so much of it some of it dribbled out of his daughter's mouth. Justin hazed down at her with concern. "You OK?"

She nodded and wiped up her father's semen with her fingertips from her lips and rubbed it into her nipples because she thought her daddy would like to see her do that. "It was a bit hot and salty but I took it all, she said with pride, adding "It was nice swallowing your cum Daddy."

Justin pulled her up and held her close before switching on the shower. As he waited for the temperature to adjust, he glanced out the window and saw his sister and brother-in-law making love by the pool.

Greta was on top of Cal and Justin could just imagine his sister's blissful expression because he knew Cal would be slapping her tits as she thrust up and down on him. He knew from personal experience this was how his sister liked to be fucked best.

When the water was right, they shared a long and leisurely shower. Justin took great delight rubbing shower gel over Jenny's breasts. He lovingly stroked her nipples, which looked sore from the attentions they had been paid, even though she said they were fine. His daughter's nipples were puffy and enchanting and it was difficult for Justin not to taste them before he soaped them.

Instead, Justin, who was a confirmed large breast lover, speculated how much bigger his daughter's tits could get. At the moment he knew she was a 36dd. His wife Paige was a size 38dd and if his daughter reached that he would be happy but his ultimate dream was she be a 40dd, he loved that size. Hanging heavy but firm with it. He reminded himself again about taking some pictures of his daughter.

As he soaped between her legs, making sure all the accumulated juices were removed, he was frustrated at the smoothness. He couldn't wait to start shaving her.

When it was Justin's turn for a soaping, Jenny asked him not ever to shave around his cock and balls instead she would like to give the rough hair a regular trim. He took delight in her suggestion and it was agreed that they would have a weekly routine of shaving and trimming.

Once they were clean they stepped out of the shower and dried each other with large bath sheets. "I love you so much darling even more so that we're lovers but only if you're happy with this?"

"Oh I am Daddy, you're my first proper lover. I don't want any other man."

Justin laughed, "I'm sixty-one darling, you're eighteen. I'm old enough to be your grandfather!"

"But I already have a grandfather, Mommy's daddy. I know he's older than you are."

"Your grandfather Mason is ten years older then I. The last time we visited he mentioned to your mother how grown up you were. Your mother has promised him you'll visit again."

Jenny pouted. "But I'll have to dress properly and not listen to my music and there will be no computer." Justin laughed at his daughter's face, which was sulky.

Justin reassured her, "You can wear there what you wear at home. In fact your Mom was telling your grandfather you were getting too old to be told what to wear anymore." He had been surprised when Paige had said that to her own father, as she didn't usually stand up to him.

He knew that Paige wouldn't be coming with them on the next trip so he would ensure that one of Jenny's bags was left behind so that she hadn't many changes of clothes to wear. The old man was old-fashioned and Justin and he disliked each other intensely.

He would have fun watching how the old man dealt with his sexy blonde, busty granddaughter wearing very little.