The Time Has Come

Story Info
Fantasy comes true as virginity is lost.
1.6k words
3.96
41.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last several years now, I have watched the neighbor's daughter go from a budding pre-adolescent to a gorgeous hot babe. Last week she turned 18 and my time was finally here.

They had a big birthday party and celebration, family, friends and yes, most of the neighborhood was all there.

Over the last few years I think she had fun teasing me, and the flirting was on both sides. As the party died down, I whispered in her ear that I had another present for her, but it was something to give her in private.

Micki said that she would see me after her friends had left, and that I should have another drink and wait.

She finally came up and asked what I had for her. I told her we needed to go for a drive, and said ok.

I pulled into a local motel on the edge of town and parked in the back. She looked at me and asked what we were doing there and told her to just come along. I had rented the room earlier in the day and had it all set up, wine, flowers and a nice teddy that was very revealing.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed and told her that I thought she was beautiful and that I wanted her, no, needed her. I have been watching you all these years and now you are old enough for us to be together, but only if your willing.

I told her I was going into the bathroom and when I came out, she should be changed into the teddy and on the bed. If she didn't feel the same, she should leave, my keys were on the nightstand.

I waited for several minutes and when I came out, there she was. It was the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen. Her dark areolas were showing through the light fabric and her nipples were hard in the cool air.

I could make out a slight image of her pussy, shaved and smooth, her legs slightly spread. Then she said to me, "I too have waited for this day to come. Please, take things easy as I am a virgin, I wanted you to be my first."

My cock became hard almost instantly and I had to try to calm my self, as I wanted this to last, to be perfect for her. We started with simple kissing as I let my hands explore her body.

I felt her muscles tense as I first started to rub my hands over her body, goose bumps formed on her arms and shoulders. I enjoyed the softness of her lips as we continued to kiss.

I finally touched her breast with my hand, she gasped. Her nipple grew rock hard instantly. I continued to play with her nipple, rubbing it softly with my palm, then moving on to her other breast.

My hand moved down her torso and I lightly let my fingers drift across her virgin mound. Her body froze, and then slowly relaxed as my fingers continued to play with her pussy.

I unbuttoned the teddy and helped her out of it. Micki surprised me as she reached out and unbuttoned my pants and let them fall, my hard member stressing against the fabric of my briefs.

"Let me see it please, she asked. Can I pull it out? I said yes and almost blew my load at her first touch; my fantasy was coming to life. We laid back on the bed and as I started playing with now bare pussy, she played with my cock.

Her pussy was wet and the scent was intoxicating. I moved down to let my tongue touch her, and she moaned. Yes, yes that feels wonderful, I have never felt anything like that before, please don't stop, Micki said. I enjoyed the taste of her, letting my tongue explore more of her, slightly probing her opening.

Micki started to moan and her hips started to push back to my face and I knew she was close climaxing. I continued until her back arched and she squealed as her body climaxed, her mound oozing as I lapped it up.

I asked her if she had ever given a blowjob and she said she did once when she was at a party, but admitted she was kind of drunk and didn't remember much about it. Again she surprised me as she quickly moved and I found my hard dick felt her lips sliding down. Her tongue moved around my head and shaft at the same time she was moving my shaft in and out of her mouth.

This girl was amazing. She might not have remembered much of her first blowjob, but I am sure the recipient would have never forgotten. This was the best oral sex I had ever had. Reality came back to me as I felt the surge and my dick was pumping my first load deep into her mouth, some spilling out of her lips as she tried to swallow.

We went back to playing with each other's body and my cock was hard again. I rubbed the head on her mound, up and down the slit. Slowly I moved the tip to her virgin canal and pushed slightly. She stiffened. I pulled back and pushed again, moving just a bit deeper. I continued to work my cock in and out, going deeper till I hit her hymen.

I saw a tear form in her eye and she just nodded, wanting me to take her and make her a woman for the first time. I pushed down harder, tearing thru the barrier that now no longer existed. I left my cock buried deep into her, letting her pussy accept the intrusion.

As I started pumping my shaft slowly, she started to moan again. That sound was pleasing, and I wanted her to enjoy our first time. I increased my tempo and she started to push her hips back into my groin.

We were lost into each other. Her moaning was getting louder and our bodies were moving in a rhythm. Her tightness around my cock felt incredible and wanted this to last forever. It seemed like it was lasting forever.

I drove deep and I could feel the tip of my dick hit the surface of her cervix and I could feel the sensation come over me, the tingling mixed through our bodies as I came hard, filling her with my seed. I can't remember the last time that I came so much. We both lay there exhausted from our lovemaking.

We cuddled up to each other for a while and then cleaned up so I could take her home. As we were driving back, she mentioned that she forgot to ask that I use a condom. She said that she hoped that she wasn't going to get pregnant her first time. I told her not to worry about it.

Over the rest of the summer we got together often for great love making sessions. I was very heartbroken when she packed up to go to college in the fall. We spent a full day together just before she left and I promised I would visit her often, the college she was attending was only an hour drive away. I told her to call me when she was settled into school and I would come for a weekend.

I left a few messages for her, and we emailed a few times each week. She said she had a lot of studying to do and wanted to commit time to school when I asked when I should come down.

Seven weeks later, she called to ask if I would come down. When I arrived, she showed me around the school, her dorm and introduced me to some of her friends. Then we went to dinner.

Micki didn't seem to be the same bubbly girl. She was distant and other than a few quick kisses there was not much affection exchanged. I feared that she had meet a new guy at school and our fling was coming to an end.

Micki surprised me when she asked me how much she really meant to me. I said that my world revolved around her and that I missed her the last few weeks. She said that she missed me too. She looked down and I could tell something was bothering her.

Micki, what is wrong I asked. You can ask me anything, tell me anything. She asked, do you love me, really love me or do you just like the intimacy that we share? Yes, I replied. Yes, I do love you and I do love making love to you.

She had a tear that fell from her eye and ran down her cheek. I looked at her confused and said, Micki, please tell me what is wrong. I am here for you, what ever is wrong, we can make it ok.

She replied that she was pregnant. What can we do about that? I asked her what she wanted to do? I am keeping the baby, with or without you she said. I reached out to her and held her in my arms. We married six months later.

Her parents were furious. I sold my house and Miki and I moved to another town and started our new life together. We just had our daughter and with as often as we share our love, I wouldn't be surprised if our next child comes along soon.