The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A whole family."

"Yes."

"That's what we do. We grow almost everything we eat. What we can't use we take to the shelter."

"What's the shelter?"

"It's housing for the homeless that the Mrs. help build downtown near City Hall."

I remembered it. "There was a big fight about that wasn't there?"

"Yes. The city didn't want it so close to City Hall. They said it wouldn't look good for tourists or visitors but the Mrs. insisted. She said that if they wanted her money, it had to be built there. She wanted them to be reminded who they worked for and who needed them most. We provide more than a third of their food and hire help from there when we need something done we can't handle." A flush spread over her face and she stared at her feet as she said that.

"Leda, what's wrong?"

She tried to bluff me saying, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

I moved in front of her and lifted her chin and asked, "What is it?"

With a sigh she closed her eyes and said, "That's where I'm from. The Mrs. hired me when I was living there."

"That's cool."

"What?"

"I said, 'That's cool.' You must be proud of all you've accomplished. Mrs. Westin saw something in you too. She must have if she wanted to make you part of her family and from what I see, she was right. It's easy to give up when times are hard. It takes character to not give up and not many people have character like that. At least that's what I think."

The intensity of her hug almost knocked me on my ass. She squeezed me so tight I could barely breathe. "Thank you. That's...thank you."

"It's nothing." When I got myself under control I asked her, "Can you tell me more about the Westins home? I'd rather keep doing this, but I've got to get my article done."

Leda looked up at me and smiled. She gave me another quick hug and then began to give me the details on the gardens, composting, recycling, and show me the machines they used to maintain the grounds. Mrs. Westin had gone to considerable effort to use drought tolerant, hearty plants that needed little if any maintenance. Leda showed me the electric mowers, trimmers, and tillers as we walked through the garden house. She finished at the back of the building where an alley ran next to the property. I couldn't figure out why she was just standing there smiling at me. So I asked her what was I supposed to see.

"That," she said pointing at a city issued trashcan.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. That's our trash can."

"Yeah. Everybody in the city has them. I've got one too."

"Yeah they do. Everybody has THEM. We have one." She paused like I should understand what she meant. "This is a three acre lot with a 4000 square foot house with four women living here. There are seven cars, a swimming pool, combination tennis and basketball court, spa, meditation garden, greenhouse, hydroponics garden, and a spa."

"Yeah?"

"And we have ONE trash can."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I got it. They had ONE trashcan. I moved down the alley so I could get the full length of the garden house in the shot. The single can sitting against that incredibly long back wall made a great picture.

"There are no recycling cans."

"Yes there are. You saw them." She took my hand and said, "Come on. I'll show you. From the other side you don't notice them."

We stepped down the alley to a huge set of doors. Leda walked over and opened them to reveal bins the size of small back-alley dumpsters. "The chutes inside feed these containers. The city trucks open the doors to replace them when they're full. We reuse, compost or recycle everything we can," she said with a smile.

"That's incredible. I've got to get a picture of this too."

I made her stand at the door to show the scale of the bins. It was so cool. After I shot them we started back toward the house. Leda said she was going to make lunch but I could go ahead and get some pictures of the grounds or the house.

As I worked my way around the house and grounds I got one beautiful shot after another. It wasn't hard to make this place look good. In fact it would have been hard to make it look bad. Just when I was running out of ideas for shots, a hot girl came around the corner. She was such a babe I was speechless when I saw her. Thick long blonde hair fell over her shoulders and down her body to her waist. Her firm breasts pushed against a crisp white knit shirt and jiggled enticingly as she walked. Long, slim legs with a skirt so short it forced me to stare carried her to my side. This girl looked delicious.

"Hi. I'm Gina," she said with a dazzling smile and gleaming sky blue eyes.

"Hi. I'm Nick Todd."

She giggled saying, "Nice to meet you, Nick. Is that what everyone calls you?"

"No, my friends call me Banger."

"Damn," she said scowling. "I owe Leda one. I thought she was kidding about your name."

"What did she tell you?"

"That your name was Nick but everybody calls you Banger."

"That's true."

"Then it's nice to meet you, Banger."

"Nice to meet you too, Gina. What do you do?"

"Well, I'm a musician but here I'm in charge of the water and security system."

"Oh, really? I hope I haven't shown up on your security system."

"Don't worry about it. Let me show you the rain water collection and grey water filtration systems."

"Cool. You're a musician? What do you play?"

"I'm a cellist, but I spend most of my time writing music." I followed her tight round butt as she led me around the house. She explained how much water people waste and how they take it for granted. I knew what she was saying already, but I liked staring at her so I let her talk.

"You know all this already don't you?"

"Yeah. But that's okay. You are very passionate about it. I can tell."

She tilted her head as she said, "I am. I never thought about it, but I love the water. I love to sail and swim."

"Did you say you have a rain water collection system?"

"Yeah, we do. We route the water from all the downspouts on the house into a cistern over here. There's a filter and pump that then supply the water we use in the house." She showed me the downspouts and cistern as she talked. It seemed like she'd given this tour before. "We've got a similar system in the garden house, but it's not filtered quite the same way. Most of it is used for the plants so only the places you'd wash up or drink from are filtered."

"That's cool. Most people don't even realize that their shower exposes them to more water-borne contaminants than their drinking water. I've heard about systems like this but I've never had the chance to see one. Can I get a shot of the filter and pump room?"

"Yeah, it's right here." She ushered me into the sparkling clean pump and filter room.

As I got the shots of the mechanics that made it all work I asked her, "Do you give this tour often?"

"No. But I took the mayor and a group of city councilmen, congressmen and their aides through here this week. Mom thought we ought to give them a chance to see it before you ran your article. That way we can encourage them to do something like this for government buildings too."

"Wow. That's nice of her. If they got a project like this going it would make them look good and create a lot of new jobs. Maybe then they wouldn't look like such idiots."

Her laugh rang out loudly. "I'm not sure they can avoid that, but we'll give them a shot. Let me show you the part I'm most proud of in the system."

We walked back out to the rail overlooking the back garden. "Leda showed me this already. I got pictures of all the landscaping earlier."

"The landscaping isn't the point. It's the wetland that I want you to see."

"I saw it too."

She smiled at me like she obviously knew something I didn't. "Did she tell you that the water we use in the house goes through a sand filtration pit and comes up here to be filtered again by the wetland before we reuse it?"

"What? No. How do you...?"

"It's simple really." She pointed out the path the water made through their house. Water that's collected from the roof is pumped into the house, when it goes out the drain it goes through a sand pit under the patio and then runs into this marsh. The marsh is full of algae. The algae feed off the contaminants in the water, the carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide we pump in and it gives off oxygen. It cleans the water and the air at the same time."

"You pump in carbon monoxide and CO2? Where's it come from?"

"All the fireplaces, gas stoves, etc in the house are vented into here. Most back-to-the-land types use wood stoves for heat, but gas is cleaner and releases far less carbon monoxide so we converted all the fireplaces to gas. Algae are efficient little buggers when it comes to converting both carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide into breathable oxygen. We just set it up as they can do their job."

"So your waste water ends up here. But what about...?"

"The toilets, right? You were going to ask about the toilets. It's okay everybody always asks that next."

"We have composting toilets. When we switched it cut our water use by almost 50%. Don't worry. You don't have to learn how to use one. There are some traditional toilets in the guest areas of the house that are still tied to the sewer system."

"Actually I'd like to see how you use one."

"I didn't know you were such a pervert, Banger."

"No, I mean..."

She was laughing at me as she led the way inside. "Come on."

The bath we walked into was elegant in its simplicity. I walked over and lifted the lid of the john and looked at it trying to figure out how to best photograph it.

Gina stepped in front of me, reached under her skirt to pull her panties down and sat down on the toilet. I got a quick flash of bare pussy before she looked up at me with a smile and peed. I turned around as quickly as I could. "I don't need to actually see you use it. I just want to see how it works."

The sound of the toilet paper roll let me know she was done, "Then turn around, Banger and I'll show you."

I turned around to see her standing there with her hand on the lever. "All you have to do is close the lid and flush. With solid waste you put in a little compost activator and you're done. A little trickle of water in there cleans everything up."

"So you've finally found a way to get a guy to lower the seat, huh? Make him use a composting toilet."

With a chuckle she said, "Yeah. It's a eco-feminist conspiracy to force men to put the seat down."

"I knew it," I said with a grin.

"That's a dispute I've never understood. I don't the argument about the seat being up or down. What I think they ought to do is close the lid. I don't understand why everybody doesn't do it. It doesn't make sense. What are you putting in there they you need quick access to? Are you going back in to get something? Do you really want that sitting out in the open?"

"I never thought of it like that. That's going to make me start leaving the lid down now."

"You ought to. Do you know that toilets can splash water up to three feet? Think about it? How big is your bathroom? Can you get out of the line of fire?"

I groaned. "Now I've got to go home and clean my bathroom." Standing back I realized I couldn't see any difference between this bathroom and any other. I found my shot. "It's what you don't see," I said thinking out loud.

"What."

"This looks like a regular toilet."

"Yeah. That's the point."

"And that's my angle for the story." I quickly got my shot.

"Oh, I get it. It works without being noticed. Then you'll love the hot water tank."

Looking over my shoulder I asked, "Where is it."

Gina knelt down and opened the cabinet door under the sink. I craned my neck to see her pointing at a small box mounted on the wall. "Right there." I took quick shot of her pointing at it.

"It's an on-demand heater."

"Right. It keeps a small amount of water hot in a reservoir, then draws in cold water, and heats it up when you need it."

"I like these. When my water heater goes out I'm going to put them in my house."

"Well, you might want to put in a whole house system. We use a large one for the tubs, showers and washing machines. We use this size for the sinks. It can be expensive to redo your whole house and add electrical or gas lines under every sink for each heater."

"That's true. But it's more efficient."

"Yeah."

I got more shots of the water heater and the bath as we talked so I was almost ready to go. "I just need a minute more in here, okay?"

"Sure. What else can I help you with?"

"Umm, thanks for the offer but I think I can handle this by myself."

She looked at me for a second before she realized what I meant. "Oh, okay." Stepping up close to rubbed her hand on the growing lump in my pants and said, "But if you want any help..."

I'd been semi-hard half the time I'd spent with her. Another minute of that and I'd have a huge tent in my pants. "If you help any more I won't be able to do it."

She leaned in and stuffed her panties in my shirt pocket saying, "If there's anything I can do for you, I'll be right outside. With a chuckle she turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.

With some difficulty, I finally used the toilet, washed up and headed out to find her standing right by the door.

"It's not fair you know."

"What isn't?"

"I showed you mine. You're supposed to show me yours," she pushed me against the wall and grabbed the front of my pants. "Come on. Show me why they call you 'Banger'."

Before I could say anything she was giving my tonsils a thorough examination with her tongue. She'd gone from 'let me show you around' to 'let's fuck' in a matter of seconds. That quick grope in the bathroom must have got her interested. It didn't occur to me that she'd taken her panties off before that. Now I was too busy with her to think about it.

Our hands were all over each other as we kissed. I felt the heat coming off her body and really wanted to go somewhere more private. I was going to suggest that when she beat me to it saying, "Come on. We need a bed. Now."

Pulling me down the hall she looked around as we ducked into a bedroom. For a moment I wondered, 'What room was this?' then as I watched her strip I realized I didn't care. We left clothes like a trail of breadcrumbs between the door and the bed. When we got to the bed we slammed against the edge and she ground her pussy against my thickening shaft. She was rubbing her wet slit against the front of my boxers as we stood there and made out.

With a strength and agility that surprised me, she spun around and sat me down on the bed. She kicked my feet apart and knelt between my legs. Then she left a trail of kisses that lead down my neck, chest and stomach to lead to my waist. With one quick pull on my boxers she freed my cock. When it cleared the elastic it sprang up and slapped her in the face. Her hands immediately wrapped around it and she rubbed my cock all over her lips, face, and chest. She was so close she had to look at it cross-eyed. She said, "Damn. This is going to be fun," and dropped her mouth over the head of my cock. She licked and nursed the head as she stroked me. Looking up at me she said, "It tastes a little like Leda. What have you been up to today, Banger?"

With any other girl I might have gone soft at getting caught. But the image it triggered and her mouth made me even harder than I was before. This girl had done this before. She knew her way around a cock. Working me like a pro, she quickly brought me to the peak and slowed down. Again and again she got me so close I thought I was going to shoot. Still she didn't let me come. When I recovered from the third (or maybe the fourth) time, I looked down to see her looking up and me and smiling. That's when I knew what to do.

"You're a good cocksucker aren't you?" I asked.

She nodded then took me deep into her throat.

"You like to suck cock, don't you?"

She nodded again.

"I'll bet you like to have your face fucked too."

This time the nod was accompanied by a low moan whose vibrations traveled up her throat, over her lips, down my rod and straight to my balls. That was all it took.

"You want me to fuck your face, Gina? If you do, then say so."

Down she went again, taking me further down her throat than I thought possible. She slowly drew my shaft out of her mouth and quietly said, "Please fuck my face with your big, thick cock."

I grabbed her hair and forced myself down her throat as far as I thought I could go. For a second she looked like she might panic, then she grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper, gagging herself with my dick. I pulled out a bit. When I saw her catch a quick breath, I started sawing in and out of her. Her mouth was hot and wet around my pole as I fed her my cock. The combination of her moaning and tight throat had me on the edge. I told her, "I'm about to come, hard," and she keep going, holding onto my ass and urging me on when I let up even the slightest bit. I shot one load straight down her open gullet then pulled back so just the head was in her mouth. Her hands flew up and down my length while she licked and nursed on the pulsing head that spit wad after wad of semen into her thirsty little mouth. When I'd had enough I pulled her up by the hair and kissed her.

She crawled up in my lap and straddled me to rub against my still throbbing member. "You're still hard," she said incredulously.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Another hot kiss followed as she ground against me. Her pussy was as wet as her mouth. If she hadn't had both hands on me I'd have sworn she'd been playing with her pussy while she sucked me off. I let her slide up and down and get us both slick and ready for more. Then I picked her up and wedged the head of my cock in her pussy. She wiggled and squirmed in my grasp until I dropped her down onto it. Her head flew back and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she bottomed out on my ten-inch prick.

The quivering in her cunt let me know she was getting off even before I felt her come run out and cover my balls. Falling forward to wrap her arms around me she groaned in my ear, "You're fucking wonderful."

I answered her, "You're a wonderful fuck."

She smiled as kissed me as she began to move her pretty ass up and down at just the right angle to maximize our pleasure. "I want to fuck you. I want to ride your cock and feel it inside me."

"That sounds like a plan. Except in a one minute I'm going to flip you over and put those fine long legs of yours up over my shoulders so I can pound into you until you beg for mercy."

The next down stroke she took me balls deep into her cunt and squeezed hard as she moaned in my ear and came again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to me so she can feel me pulsing inside her, getting close.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Time for you to get fucked, girl." With that I rolled us over to get on top of her. Then I planted little kisses on the back of her knees as I lifted her legs up just as I described. Only the tip of my cock was still in her when I asked her, "Are you ready?"

She trembled as she said, "Yes. I'm ready. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Not one to deny a woman, I did just that. I pounded into her as she came again and again. Her moans and whimpers turned to screams and wails as I slammed my full length in her over and over again. She wrapped the sheets around her hands as I used her body for my pleasure. But there was no doubt she was enjoying this just as much as I was. "I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to come. Where do you want it?"

"Come in my pussy, on my tits, on my face, in my mouth. Come anywhere you want."

Again I did just what she asked. With my cock buried in her to the hilt I shot two wads in her tight little pussy. Then I got up on my knees and crawled up to leave a load on her chest and her face before I showed my spewing prick in her mouth for her to finish me off. I knelt over her as she drank from my rod. She looked so hot with her mouth full of my cock I started to get hard again. Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye.