The Tiresias Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers

A familiar feeling suddenly made itself known to me. I looked down. Again?! Well, at least I knew my refractory period was over. Zoe would be happy. Damnit, how do guys get rid of boners? I could ask Jason... No, that'd probably be awkward. I could try thinking about something unsexy, but that's going to be hard to do surrounded by young, naked men. I could orgasm! No, that'd make for a bigger problem. Come on, think... Right!

I turned the dial on the shower towards the small blue "C." The water went from comfortably hot to nearly freezing in seconds. The sudden shock made me gasp, but soon enough, the cold water took effect, and my once rigid manhood had shriveled up, huddling against my balls. I let the cold water run a little while longer before turning it off. I didn't want to repeat that again. Besides, Zoe was probably waiting for an update.

"Hey, I have to go, Jason. I'm meeting a friend. But I had a really great time today. Thanks for inviting me."

"No problem, man. You're a great soccer player. We usually play there every week, if you wanna join us again..."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll try to show up next weekend. Maybe we can get something to eat afterwards, too."

"Sounds good. See ya later, Guy." He shook my hand heartily, I took one last, longing glance at his body on my way out, and I left.

My mind felt like I had a swarm of wild thoughts inside of it as I made my way back to the lab, fluttering around too quickly for me to hold any of them for any length of time. Did Jason want me? I guess he wanted the suit... But he could be bi. But he thinks I have a girlfriend, and he still invited me to go play with him. Shouldn't he respect her? But she doesn't exist.

Zoe was examining something under a microscope as I walked in. The click of the door closing caught her attention, and she looked up. As soon as she saw me, a wide smile spread across her face. "Welcome back! And how was your expedition? Did you have any fascinating experiences? Actually, wait. My news is more interesting: I'll go first.

"I checked out the semen sample you so generously provided, and it's authentic. Chemically, it's as perfect a match as I can detect. But, and this is the cool part, it's completely sterile: not a single sperm cell in the entire sample, so far as I can tell. Isn't that amazing?!"

"I guess? What makes that so special?" I asked. "Wouldn't it be more interesting if the suit could produce sperm?"

"Yes, but since it's sterile, it means there's no risk of pregnancy." She made her way over to me, her hips swaying. "So that means that someone could wear the suit, sort of like what you're doing right now, and have their way with any girl they wanted to without any risk. The suit's a virgin, after all, no STIs, no chance of pregnancy, you could ride it bareback all night long and the only danger would be from not being able to walk right the next day," she explained as she reached me, her hand resting on my chest, her index finger lightly rubbing circles against my shirt. "Doesn't that sound amazing?"

My pants tightened. I took a slow, deep breath. "Wh-what exactly are you suggesting, Zoe?"

"You're not the least bit curious? You must have at least wondered what it would feel like."

"You're my best friend..."

"Which is why there's no one I'd rather experiment with. How long have we known each other? It's not even really you, anyway." Her fingers slowly crawled down my stomach and cupped my stiffening cock. "Just think of it as a dildo."

I shuddered. Her lithe little fingers were deftly wrapping themselves around my cock. In an instant, she had lowered my fly, and with no underwear in her way, her hand was soon wrapped around my hot, thick shaft. "I don't think friends do this sort of thing."

"Only because most friends don't have a Tiresias Suit. I bet if they did, they'd do this sort of thing all the time. I can tell you want to. Suit or not, you're a guy right now, and guys' bodies are notoriously honest," she added, punctuating her sentence with a firm squeeze of my cock.

She wasn't wrong. I did want to. I was still riled up from the locker room, and to suddenly have a gorgeous woman stroking my cock.... Was this the suit thinking, or me? Did I find Zoe attractive? I mean, I knew she was attractive, but I had never wanted to get physical with her until now. What could it hurt? She was willing, I was willing, and I was sure it'd be really, really fun. It wasn't even my body doing it if you really thought it. I'd just sort of be...along for the ride. I glanced down her top. Her petite breasts swelled slightly out from her chest. Her nipples were hard, poking through her fabric. I clenched my thighs together, trying to ignore my cock screaming at me to ravage her, to take her right then and there on the table, just sweep the equipment to the floor and hike up her skirt and thrust my cock into her...

"Okay! Okay...let's do it, I mean, not 'do it,' but, I guess I do..." I sighed. "Let's give it a try."

"I just knew you'd see it my way. And, you know, I want you to know that I was serious before. I really wouldn't want to try this with just anyone, but you're my friend, and I know I can trust you one hundred percent. If you're really not comfortable with this, that's okay, I'll understand. I don't want to force you or anything. But this is something brand new, and it has to be tried by someone, and well, there's no one I'd rather try it with than you, you know?"

"Thanks, Zoe. That really means a lot. And don't worry, I want to try this, too."

"So does that mean you'll let me plough you afterwards?" she asked with a saccharine sweetness that didn't match her words at all.

"We'll see. Maybe if you're lucky." Hell, when was the last time I got laid? I guess it was...four months ago? Damn... Maybe... "So, how do we start? I've never been on this end before."

"Well, first we should probably lock the door," I suggested, getting up to do just that. "Now that that's been taken care of, the next question is where..." We both scanned the room. I mentally began listing options: chair, table, floor, against the wall... "I think using the table will be the least uncomfortable: you sitting down, me standing up?"

"Yeah, I think you're right. Having both people on the table is pretty uncomfortable, and the chairs are too narrow to really get into it properly. Oh, don't look at me like that. I practically live here half the time, I might as well have some fun. Sometimes you just need a little quickie to clear your head and uncloud your thoughts, you know? There's no better cure for writer's block than an orgasm, you know."

"I don't." Sadly, I added to myself. Where was I while Zoe was having all this fun? Oh well, I'd get some small measure of payback soon enough... The thought brought a smile to my face. "So," I began, asking the question that had to be asked, "how do we start?"

"Well, do you want this to be romantic or just business?"

"Let's keep it professional this time. No kissing or sweet nothings or making love or anything. This is just fucking."

She grinned. "I was thinkin' the same thing. Besides, we can change the variables around next time."

"Wait, next time?"

She waved off my concerns. "Alright, if we're doing it this way, do you have any lube on you?"

"Yeah, of course. I always bring a bottle of Liquid Silk to mysterious rendezvouses with my friend. Why, I brought my keg today, what foresight I possessed this morning!"

"Doesn't hurt to ask. You're definitely too big for me to take dry, so I need to get wet first, and if we don't have lube..." Her eyes dropped down to my crotch. The left edge of her lips raised up. She slowly descended onto her knees in front of me and took hold of my fly.

"What are you doing?"

"It gets me wet," she explained, her eyes wide and innocent, while her hands reached into my jeans, took hold of my cock, and pulled it out. "Just for a few minutes, and then I'll be good to go, okay?"

She held my cock up to her face. The swollen head of my manhood was just inches away from those plump, red lips. I turned my head. Was she really going to...oh wow, yeah...she was... Her lips wrapped around my cock, cushioning it with warm, moist, softness, her tongue swirling around my shaft. Still, I averted my eyes. I should be respectful. She's my friend. I shouldn't be enjoying the way her tongue caresses my cock, sliding against it from base to tip, the way she sucks my shaft vigorously, licking and slurping noisily.

Oh, who was I kidding?

I peered down at her. My best friend was furiously bobbing her head back and forth, her hair falling into her eyes. I gently tucked her hair out of the way, and her large, brown eyes looked up into mine. I shuddered. We maintained eye contact as she took my cock out of her mouth briefly. She slid her tongue along its length, she kissed its head, its shaft, its balls. She cupped my balls gently and began tenderly caressing them while she consumed my cock once again, taking it as deeply into her mouth as it could go. Her hands grabbed my ass, pushing me deeper down her throat.

It was surreal, watching her fellating me with such vigor, such enthusiasm, such sheer and simple joy. She was worshipping my cock, idolizing it. My cock was the center of her world, she sought nothing more than to bring it pleasure, and in that quest, she was entirely successful. My fingers dug into her soft shoulders. She smirked at my obvious pleasure. I wished I could simply orgasm now and empty myself into her warm, inviting mouth, let her swallow my cum, let her greedily swallow every last hot drop of my semen and lick my wilting cock clean. I was close. Could I simply surrender to her? I closed my eyes and focused solely on the pleasure, on the feeling of my cock inside of her tight, talented mouth. I was getting closer. Familiar sensations were arising, building to a plateau. I recognized what was coming. I was nearly panting. My knees felt weak. I could barely stand, but Zoe supported me. It was coming...closer...closer...

She gasped loudly as she opened her mouth and withdrew my throbbing, red manhood. Her eyes glistened with admiration. "I'm ready," she panted, a husky whisper.

I didn't speak. I was too far gone. I just acted. I grabbed her wrist roughly and lifted her off of her knees. She was so light, so delicate. I brushed some papers off the table. A pencil clattered loudly and rolled off into a corner. I picked her up and set her down with a guttural growl. She giggled. She was at the perfect height. I reached underneath her black skirt and found her moistened panties, soiled with desire. Her scent was familiar, the smell of lust. She kicked off her shoes and lifted her legs, and I slid off her underwear unhesitatingly, throwing them to the side. I didn't care where they landed. She had no further use for them today, so far as I was concerned.

Her skirt slid up her thighs readily. Her pussy lay exposed before it. She was shaved smooth, with a plump mons veneris. Her pink, almost floral, lips were visible, glistening with her dew. I gripped her inner thighs and forcefully spread her legs. How strange it was to be on this side of the cock for once, I mused. So this was how I looked right before my lover thrust himself inside me... I rubbed the entrance to her pussy, softly exploring. She was so soft, so smooth, so moist... She mewled softly as I slid my fingers inside of her, slowly plunging them deeper and deeper. She tightly gripped my fingers, but they went in easily enough. She was ready for me.

I removed my hand and grasped my cock. Her eyes widened as she realized what was about to come. My head grazed against her lips, against her clit. Cautiously, trying not to hurt Zoe with my girth, I slid my manhood inside her. She moaned and her fingernails dug into her arms, but her languid eyes and tossed back head were proof of her enjoyment. "Oh my god, you're huge... I can feel you filling me up," she cooed. My cock vanished inside her, consumed by her greedy quim. Her legs wrapped around me, and I took hold of her hips with both hands as I began to thrust.

Working slowly at first, I quickly got used to the routine, and began to pound her, harder and faster. With each thrust, a moan of ecstasy and delight escaped her smiling mouth. My cock led me on, urging me to fuck her, ravage her, batter away at her gates like a medieval siege machine. I had never fucked like this before, so primal, so bestial. There was something so passionate about this, fucking my best friend, both of us almost fully clothed, on the table in the lab of a school building. Was it the taboo factor? The novel sensation of having a cock? It couldn't be just that; Zoe was equally ecstatic, screaming in delight as I fucked her hard.

She gripped me tightly. Her legs pulled me deeper inside of her. "Don't stop," she cried. "I'm so close." I continued my pace. Her breathing got heavier. Her muscles tensed. Sweat beaded on her bare skin. She screamed a wordless utterance as her body shook and quivered, impaled upon my thick cock. Her pussy tightened, grasping my manhood urgently, desperate to keep me from escaping just yet.

Again, I felt myself reaching that familiar plateau. I knew I was close. I was about to climax inside of Zoe's warm, tight pussy. All at once, pleasure overwhelmed me, a tsunami of sensations obliterating everything else in my mind except for me and her. Before Zoe has finished her own orgasm, mine came, our orgasms intertwining, our bodies wrapped in each other's arms. My entire body warmed, ecstasy coursing through me. My cock shuddered inside of her. My balls tightened, releasing their load. I kept thrusting, my force rapidly evaporating as my entire body faltered, its task finally completed. Ivory drops dripped out of her pussy, falling onto the floor. I slowed, and stopped, exhausted, lying on top of her on the table, both of us panting.

Slowly, the golden glow subsided. My cock still sat snugly within her. Our juices mixed together and dripped down her thick thighs. I could feel both of her heartbeats, beating to the same rhythm.

"That was incredible," I sighed.

"I can't remember the last time I've been fucked so well..." Zoe said. She opened her eyes and looked deeply into mine. "So," she asked with a smile, "when is it my turn?"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have. I had a great time writing this story, and I'd definitely like to write a sequel, so if you have any ideas, let me know. I'll probably write a role-reversed version, too, where men find a suit that lets them become women.

If you enjoyed the story, please check out my writing blog: there's a link to it in my profile. I update it regularly, so it's the best place to keep track of my stories and updates. Again, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the story!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers