The Toilet Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
The blob's pumping turns Eve's plumbing into a plumping.
967 words
4.01
77.3k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,152 Followers

(Inspired By "Surprise" by Imagination Station/Shyguy)

(Thanks to Jen Lit Girl for the edit.)

*

Yes! The tumorous tube was the source of Eve's unexpected stimulation. As the twisted atrocity snaked through her moist tunnel, the tumors, boils, and warts passed over the sensitive nerves of her clit. It was better than any of her numerous dildos (collector's items from the finest craftsmen). Her pink cunt became drenched with pussy juice. The slime and cum combined with the juice to slick her walls. The toilet terror thrust deeply into her writhing young body. Eve's perfectly heaving breasts heaved even greater as she realized, with erotically charged horror, she was going to cum. "My God! I'm going to cum!"

Her naturally sculpted thighs began to unconsciously buck in rhythm with the thrusting throbber. Her perfect ass slid back and forth across the slick tiles, pumping in salute to her active sex life. "But never with a giant blob of slime," she thought ponderously. The lumpy slither continued up her moist passage, stopping occasionally to squirt its genetic liquor, until it came to her cervix and when it came, so did Eve. Her body convulsed in a torrid, wet dance of erotic frenzy. It was very uncomfortable, given her spreadeagled position. "This torrid, wet erotic frenzy is killing my arms," she thought.

Eve gasped a brief "Oh!" as the snaky slug continued to slide into her womb with a wet "gweench!". It wandered around, brushing occasionally against the wet walls, which convulsed with increasingly overlapping orgasms. The creature swelled ("Oh no! Here comes another one!") and deflated. The fucking commenced in earnest as the mucous monstrosity worked like a bellows, pumping mutant man cream into her baby factory. She responded with an ecstatic moan. "Squirt! Squish! Squelch! Squitch!" went the Blob. "OO! OH! Urg! Arg!" replied Eve.

Now it should be noted that prior to the blob's plop from her toilet, Eve had ovulated. Eve took birth control pills because multiple births ran in her family. She didn't take chances as she liked her sex bareback. Only a fluke made Eve an only child. This time, however, she skipped her birth control. "Wait til Cancun," she thought. The result, as such, was an egg-filled womb. Thanks to the slimy sewer sack, her womb was also filled with thousands of idiotic toxic mutant sperm, none of whom had the instincts God gave monkeys. Upon emerging from the creature's dick, most of them immediately tried to impregnate it (the dick that is).

The abomination squirted more moronic sperm into Eve's increasingly crowded womb. The new guys tried to impregnate the old guys. The results were thousands of very awkward situations. A few tried to impregnate the womb itself. The repeat bashings against the walls resulted in spermetic brain damage, destroying their miniscule intelligence. Four, were ultimately smart enough to find and penetrate their respective eggs.

The growth hormone caused the eggs to divide and develop almost immediately. Meanwhile, the toilet terror kept on a'pumpin' and a'squirtin' and Eve was a'ooing and an ahing. Any unconscious pretext of sexual involvement was replaced by active participation. Eve's movements were restricted by her spreadeagled position. Certainly her arms and legs were feeling the strain. The rest of her body assumed the function of a sperm receptacle. Eve and Mr. Gloop were so into it, they didn't notice her swelling belly.

Eve took great pride in her belly. Flat and trim, it was the product of her natural hotness and regular crunches. She was old-fashioned; no tummy tucks for her. So it didn't make her happy to watch her belly inflate like a blown up beach ball. "Eek! My perfect figure!"

The weirdness of her situation had long since passed over Eve. A giant blob of shit-encrusted protoplasm was giving her more intense orgasms than any other human lover. The fact she was in the midst of an accelerated knock up, fit perfectly. She had a brief vision of "Alien". Somehow the thought of an alien monster bursting out of her stomach didn't scare her. "Probably because I've gone nuts." She just hoped it wouldn't hurt.

It wasn't just her belly either. Her double D's were a'stirring. Eve watched with wondering detachment as her nipples went "boing!" and began spurting milk. She had past lovers with lactation fetishes but her ample knockers had disappointed in that regard. Eve's hormone enhanced pregnancy super-charged her udders into a lactophile's wet dream. "Wow! Talk about making up for lost time," she thought.

As she lay on the wet shower floor with two milk-spewing cantaloupes and a rapidly swelling beach ball, Eve wondered when her ordeal would end; not that she wasn't enjoying the experience. Her fluid laden body wobbled from her orgasms. Her view of the pumping putrescence was gradually obscured by her bloating belly. She watched her classically innie bellybutton pop out with a faint "poing!" and thought, "My God, now I'm becoming a blob."

The blighted bloat was having issues of its own. Its putrid pumper was getting crowded out by its rapidly developing offspring. The corrupted quads were growing increasingly irritated by the dwindling space. It didn't help that a pulsating, sperm-squirting penis was fouling up their amniotic fluid. Tiny hands and feet began pummeling and pushing the offending member. The result was the opposite of what was intended; more sperm flooded the liquid lodging.

The Blobfather was aroused from the rod rubbing. Eventually the four mutants succeeded in expelling the paternal penis. The monstrous member extracted itself from Eve's twat with a wet "pop!" The toilet terror's irritation became utter exasperation as it immediately got a face full of its own jizz mixed with amniotic fluid. Its odious offspring, now grown to full term, were not far behind.

To Be Continued...

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,152 Followers