The Toilets Have Landed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're a cheat, Gloria. Some of your hair is dyed and I don't think it's this patch down her. Let's see if any comes off on my fingers . . . no, I think this is the natural stuff. Talking of cheating, where's your partner . . . yeah? And how long have you been on the island on your own? Only one day . . . then I hope you'll recommend us to your travel agent as an exciting destination . . . that's right, put your hands on my shoulders as I have a mouthful of tit here . . . and here. Standing on tiptoe on the bar rail is uncomfortable? No problem, lean forward, all the way . . . that's right, with those lovely tits hanging down on my side of the bar. Jees, Gloria, do you look good in that position -- you've really been called to the bar now. So, if I just unzip my pants and get close to you like this, you can open your mouth and make an opening address, right . . . Yeah, right. And don't forget, the door switch is here at my hand. If I move it the doors will open and I suppose one or two of the usual guys will come wandering in. If they find you like this, ass up and briefs down, there might be a queue forming to take advantage of your services, pro bono and certainly pro bone. That's the way, Gloria, you're trying very well. Just keep sucking and pretend it's a ripe mango. Old, maybe, but still ripe.

"You know how I motivated myself after I'd finished with Jill? I got a heavy steel ruler out of my flight bag and gave it to her, then I had the other girls lean over the back of a couch while Jill gave them some slaps on their rumps with the ruler. Then I'd go down the line and give each of them a suck of my cock while Jill partnered me on the other side of the couch with the vibrator. Hell, I never expected the batteries to last as long as they did . . . it would have made a great TV ad for Duracell . . . God, Gloria, that's great. Now open your mouth wider and move it faster.

"In case you're wondering, yes, I screwed all four of them. Yvonne was great but Caddie made the most noise and I'd have to say that Anne had the tightest cunt. As for Jill, I've never seen a rack that swung quite as free and wide . . . The girls made me book off sick at 0200 that morning. They said I wouldn't be in a fit state to fly come dawn and they were surely right about that . . . good luck, ladies, and thanks for the memories. . . . ahh . . . God, Gloria, this is it . . . I'm coming, coming . . . happy landings, kid . . .

THE END