The Tomboy And The Tranny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

Couldn't be me.

But I was just enjoying myself like never before and she was enjoying it and that was all that mattered really. Then I let go of the ball thingies and got the shaft thing in my mouth again and started to really go back and forth on it. My lips were just tingling the whole time. And I'd close my eyes and just focus in on the feeling of it, the thickness of it - which wasn't much, but really nice! - and how stiff it was and how long. I loved the way the tip swelled up like a sponge and was all soft and tender, and I loved the way it fit down beyond my tonsils when I went all the way onto it, and whenever I opened my eyes and looked around, there were creamy smooth thighs and a cute pussy-V, and the flat tummy and sexy tits way, way up there.

And of course, Tyan's beautiful face and that constantly amazed look she had.

But after I don't know how long - felt like five minutes but Tyan told me later it was like half an hour - I let that thing go and kissed my way down her legs. That took a long time because, you know - they're pretty looong! But each inch was like a treasure to me. I started wishing (again) that I had legs like those, and then I was thinking it was better that I didn't because I'd probably wind up masturbating while looking at them or something. Like this friend of mine who masturbates while looking at herself in the mirror. She says it's not narcissistic, but I just don't know. But as I kissed downward to the ankles, I was thinking that maybe it wasn't all self-absorbed. To have beautiful legs (which my friend did and Tyan definitely did) and be 'into' legs - it would be sort of a perfect match. Like your own built-in lover or something.

But then I was crouched way down and kissing her ankles and licking the tops of her feet and Tyan suddenly dropped down in front of me and kissed me on the mouth - like this incredibly passionate kiss that made me almost come again! She was all out of breath (so was I for that matter!), and she looked all frazzled and happy and flushed and she sat back (she was on her knees so her sexy feet were hidden), and just looked at me. I looked at her - her shoulders and collarbones (cutely visible) - and her arms and hands and tummy and boobs. Everything so perfectly beautiful. Then her navel and the thing sticking up from her crotch. It dripped a single drop of clear silvery stuff and I was on it in a second - just leaning over and taking the head-thing in my lips and sucking that drop off. Then I got carried away and went all the way down on it and Tyan leaned back on her hands and just totally gave it up for me; just spreading and leaning and showing it all.

"...god baby-girl!" she was saying. "I'm gonna...it's gonna, it's gonna....Oh My GOD!"

Then thick gooey stuff was squirting on my tongue. I heard Tyan moan and then she was mumbling stuff again and I kept going up and down on that thing and more stuff was shooting out and I was swallowing it because - how could I not? - and the thing was all flexing and stiff and beautiful and hard and I kept sucking it and squeezing it with my lips and pressing and pulling and it kept coming out and coming out. So I figured that's what Tyan had been warning me about, that 'it' was 'gonna come out.'

It sure was yummy though! And there was a lot. I had this kinky thought of just taking a cup of it and drinking it down in one shot. A whole glassful. But Tyan was still groaning and gasping. She'd rolled back a little till her fabulous butt was on the carpet and her legs were spread out flat around me. She finally lay all the way back and so there she was, all spread out before me, gasping and moaning, her tummy going up and down and her hands just working her boobs (something I promised myself I'd have to get to pretty soon!), and basically, all comed-out.

Man, it was a sexy sight!

But then her head popped up and she had this look again like she was gazing at some angel right behind me (must've been), but then I noticed she was looking right at me, and I was thinking, 'okay, I died or something and she's a psychic and so can still see me. I didn't mind though. It was a good day to die actually. But then she got this wicked sort of look on her face and she sat up, crouched over me, picked me up in her arms and just totally lifted me off the floor! I'm, like I said, not that big so that didn't surprise me. But then, after she'd laid me down, she got on the bed on the other end and got her legs interlaced with mine and moved in closer and closer, and she was holding my one ankle and spreading my leg open and then the underside of her crotch was right up against my pussy and I came. Just like that! But then she started to grind and roll her pelvis and press hard, and my pussy juice was just all over the place and getting everything all wet and slick and I came again and then again! I don't know how many times I'd imagined doing that with her - a hundred maybe! - and here it was, happening for real! I sorta fell back in total submission to all these huge blasts of pleasure that were going all through me but at one point I saw her one leg sort of sticking up in the air so I grabbed it by the ankle and hauled it close and started kissing her foot. Her whole crotch-grinding thing went on overload. The whole bed was shaking, and then she had a hold on my foot and was sucking my toes, and I came and nearly wet everything with a different sort of liquid! It was amazing - the most sensuous thing I'd ever experienced, and not something a girl can duplicate with masturbation, that's for sure. I started to grind back against her and for a long, breathless moment there we were both just rubbing and smearing and twitching like crazy-girls!

And then, just like that, she stopped, turned and lunged face-first between my legs. She started licking my clit and I came instantly. It really blanked out my mind, that's for sure because, one - it was such a surprise, and, two - it felt so incredible! Then her tongue was poking 'into' my pussy and I felt myself squirt; not pee, you understand (which I was still in danger of doing), but...I just squirt when I come sometimes. I heard a moist, bubbling giggle and then a slurping sound and then I realized she was swallowing it - swallowing my juice! It was such a sexy thought all on its own that it made me come again and I squirt and she drank, and it was like some mad honeybee sipping nectar or something! She just kept going!

Then she was fingering me. I figure ten minutes had gone by, but I later found out it was almost an hour solid of our frottage, but having something stiff and long and curving inside me - it really got me! I couldn't figure out why it was better and more intense when someone else was doing the same thing I always did and realized it was like when you cook something for yourself; it never tastes as good as when someone else cooks it for you. You're expecting nothing and it's all out of your direct control, so it's wonderful.

And this was.

I came so many times I think I went beyond any point I ever achieved by myself. I was a sweating, panting, melted mess on the bed, just barely able to twitch - and that was all involuntary. She had two fingers in me toward the end and was really hitting my G spot good and finally I had to reach down and stop her. I couldn't even remember her name or my name or where I was, I was so comed-out! But the funny/strange thing was, as soon as Tyan stopped and lay back on her side facing me and I got a look at her curvy hip and her crotch-V and her thighs and ankles and everything, I was ready for more. She made me horny just laying there motionless! But the kind of horniness I now felt was real different. It was the sort I get sometimes when I'm super over-the-edge and need something totally nasty and hardcore and passionate.

Except I didn't have my dildos with me! I figured I'd ask though - woman to woman.

"You are so incredible, you know that?" Tyan asked, and I smiled at her. I could still make my face work a little bit. I checked my systems out and found I could nod too.

"You are too," I said. I was going to put in 'sweet heart' or 'baby' or something, but didn't know if it was a good time to get that familiar.

Even after we'd both literally fucked each other's brains out!

Then she lifted a foot and reached it out to me and caressed my leg with her toes and I got just totally bent! All this horniness came swelling up through me and I got on hands and knees and crawled to her. She was just grinning and smiling at me and I must've had this animal-in-heat expression on my face or something because she got all serious and sat up. She sat up, slipped off the bed gracefully, walked over to a dresser in the corner, and I just watched her. The way her ass moved as she walked was like pure sex! She moved and walked the way I wished I could - just all girl and sexy and sultry and stuff. My clit just stood on end watching her. But then I got the frontal view as she came back and she had a dildo and harness in her hand and another on her crotch already. I took the thing and strapped it on and then, without a word, she just knelt on the bed with her back to me, and leaned over on her hands. Her ass! It was so gorgeous. I just stared at it for a moment and then she was wiping something clear and thick onto her ass-hole and then she was poking a finger in, and then I reached out and started doing it for her.

That was incredible! It was the first time I'd ever had a part of me inside someone else's body (except for my toes in her mouth, which...sorta didn't count) and to have such a beautiful body be the first, I just couldn't believe it. I got carried away doing that and then remembered myself and got up on my knees behind her, pressed the head of the dildo to her pucker and pushed in. She sighed and moaned and I pulled back and let her door open wider and relax. I pushed again and more of it went in and then pushed and the whole head fit in her. I waited for her to expand and dilate and then pushed and the whole thing started to slide in nice and smooth. I noticed her outspread hands clawing at the bedspread and her whole body sorta vibrating, so I took it slow and pushed and pushed and finally had the thing in her all the way to the hilt!

(Continued in CH 2)

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb

You write with a beautiful strain of humour...and oh lord, you have a lovely erotic punch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mind blow

Incredible the way you write and your tale. Usually I jump over the explicit sex as it bores the sh* out of me. This time I didn't cause you made even that into something new. You are very god and kept holding my interest. It's very nice to see someone break the 'mould' girl. You did it with bravura and freshness :) Have you ever read Tom Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test? You should, I think you would recognice his style. He never wrote anything better than that one in my opinion, but that one was a masterpiece and a classic. Cheers Yoron

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 16 years ago
Wow! Salinger lives!

Great story, great writing, and great sex. If Salinger had made "The Catcher In The Rye" a sex story, this is what it would have looked like. I loved it.

TamaraSegundaTamaraSegundaalmost 18 years ago
Wild, frenzied sex!

I was reluctant to start reading this as it sounded like a kind of tired idea, but you've taken something old and made it brand new, and very, very hot. I loved the way that the narrator was so overwhelmed by her own heat that she was indifferent to the fact of her lover's equipment. I'm really looking forward to Chapter 2.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories